review - The Meeting

Like a story? Need help writing your own? Post your thoughts and ideas here.
feline
Forever Mummified

RE: review - The Meeting

Unread post by feline »

The Meetinghttp://www.grometsplaza.net/boundstories/stori ... ing.htmlwe jump straight into this, with no long lead up, and no real background about any of the characters.  instead flashbacks tell us all we need to know.one obvious benefit of this is that we get straight to the bondage, which is nice :)i normally want to know more about the people in a story, but here i warmed to both of them, the woman and the man, very quickly.  i like the writing style, it is smooth, flowing, and easy to read.the man's "how many orgasms can we get from you" question really did put a smile on my face, which is a big plus :)my one real problem with the story was the way he left her at the end, because i feel this was unwise, not safe, etc.  however what happened next was so good that i can just about forgive you, mystery man, for this.  it would be easier if i knew this was your plan all along, easier if you waited, out of site, to make sure no one else intruded and that it was safe.i warmed to the characters, i cared about them, i wanted the best for them.  this says a lot of good things about this story :)