Competition

Like a story? Need help writing your own? Post your thoughts and ideas here.
restricted
Forever Mummified

RE: Competition

Unread post by restricted »

As this will be my last story for some time, I was going to enter it into the competition, but it is set centuries ago and vibrators and such like were not around. So, if anyone has any slave girl pictures, just chained or roped. I need some of Nubian slave girl type pictures and a Teutonic girl! If not, it makes no difference, I will just post it on the forum. All I will say is that no one dies!
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

Well, you certianlly deserve a break, considering how much you've been writting!  I remember when I was able to churn out as much as you did, but eventually there comes a point where you just relax and go slow with stories.

gaggedutopia
Site Admin

Unread post by gaggedutopia »

[quote]I need some of Nubian slave girl type pictures and a Teutonic girl![/quote]Just FYI, if you plan on submitting the story to the contest, the images have to be from Hogtied or one of the affiliated sites.  They have a TON of images available, so I am sure you can find something. 
Bondage Junkies: Bondage. Done. Right.
GU's Story Archive: Stories, Galleries and more!

restricted
Forever Mummified

It is only until I get my business up and running. I have been working on it for the past two years and it is nearly ready to rock and roll! I have to still go to work to pay my bills and will have to see to the business as well!But I am working on a long term story of a group of friends and neighbours. I can get on with that. Plus anything else that springs to mind!But I have looked for some pictures, Alas I can't use rubber clad girls, (I don't mind if you send them round to my house though!) I will keep looking, or if not, it doesn't really matter. I will just put some sketches on the story (if I can draw good enough that is!) and just put it into the forum!

restricted
Forever Mummified

The story is now posted on Authors Corner! The Silk Trail! Good luck to all those who enter the competition though!