Missing story - please help

Like a story? Need help writing your own? Post your thoughts and ideas here.

RE: Missing story - please help

Unread postby Donnyblue » Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:11 pm

Afterthe Forum's recent success in identifying and locating an old story Iwonder if your collective experience can help me too.

The story I am looking for (lost in a major pc crash about 5 months ago ) was a bit generic but a personal favourite.  Woman decides togive her boyfriend a perfect birthday present - a weekend of hisbondage fantasies in their conveniently redesigned dungeon.  Makesthe mistake of using another male friend in the set-up, who proceeds toamend the birthday note she is leaving for said boyfriend, changing allher limits and what she wants the boyfriend to do.  48 hours ofcompletely over the top bondage ensues.

I know it might sound a bit simple, but for some reason the story has a certain resonance which makes it quite a favourite.

If anyone can remember what this story is called and, more importantly, where it is posted, then muchos gracias from West London

Cheers 

Donnyblue
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby Darkraptor1 » Sun Nov 27, 2005 2:10 pm

I think I might have heard of it before, but I can't remember what it's called.  I'm sure somebody has read it!By the way, welcome to the forum!
Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread postby Guests » Sun Nov 27, 2005 5:21 pm

Are you sure it was a male friend? I remember one just like that, but it was another woman who changed the limits. I'll check out my 'archives' later.Welcome to the gang.tojo
Guests
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby feline » Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:07 pm

i dont really remember one like this at all, but i am interested in theanswer, if anyone can remember it, since it sounds like it could beinteresting :)
feline
Forever Mummified

Unread postby Donnyblue » Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:16 am

Interesting Feline? I should say so!  Congrats on the signy by the way.

In answer to Tojo's question i am certain the third party was a bloke,though why anyone should feel jealous and hence devious in theecircummstances is hard to fathom LOL.

Theo nly other thing i can recall is that it was in 3 parts - set-up,day one and day two.  So i guess that narrows it down no end.

Sorry I can't be more precise.

Cheers

Donnyblue
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby edimus » Mon Dec 12, 2005 10:27 am

There's a story I'd also like to find, I hope Donnyblue doesn't mind me posting this here but I just think it'd be better to keep the "looking for this story" requests in one place.Anyway, the story was about a girl who works in a clothing store, one day before work she decides to insert a remote controlled vibrator with a chastity belt on top, leaving the keys at home. Once at work she manages to rewire the door sensor to the vibrator control, meaning it turns on or off everytime someone opens the door. It was a really great story, I hope someone knows which one I'm talking about.edimus38698.4399189815
edimus
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby bound_tiger » Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:49 am

[quote="edimus"] There's a story I'd also like to find, I hope Donnyblue doesn't mind me posting this here but I just think it'd be better to keep the "looking for this story" requests in one place.
Anyway, the story was about a girl who works in a clothing store, one day before work she decides to insert a remote controlled vibrator with a chastity belt on top, leaving the keys at home. Once at work she manages to rewire the door sensor to the vibrator control, meaning it turns on or off everytime someone opens the door. It was a really great story, I hope someone knows which one I'm talking about.[/quote]

That story is called "Store Clerk", I believe. http://utopiastories.com/code/show_story.asp/recid/10177
bound_tiger
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby Guests » Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:31 pm

[quote="Donnyblue"]Interesting Feline? I should say so!  Congrats on the signy by the way.In answer to Tojo's question i am certain the third party was a bloke, though why anyone should feel jealous and hence devious in thee circummstances is hard to fathom LOL.Theo nly other thing i can recall is that it was in 3 parts - set-up, day one and day two.  So i guess that narrows it down no end.Sorry I can't be more precise.CheersWell, I had a look, but can't even find the one I thought it was. Of course with over 3000 stories scattered around on discs, floppies & hard drives, it's no wonder! Sorry.....I may come across it someday though.tojo
[/quote]
Guests
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby edimus » Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:43 pm

Yes, that's the one bound_tiger! Thanks a lot!
edimus
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby ace11 » Sun Dec 18, 2005 3:00 am

Donnyblue
how about some chareter names and places in the story?  
ace11
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby Sarius » Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:14 am

Hmm,

I know you've said the other protagonist was definately male, but this sounds (aside from that detail) identical to the story "The Gift" by Thndrshark. 

http://www.thndrshark.com/stories/Gift.htm

If that's not it, I'm sure someone else can come up with another idea.

S
Sarius
Chair Bound

Return to Story Discussion