the auction - several parts

Like a story? Need help writing your own? Post your thoughts and ideas here.
feline
Forever Mummified

RE: the auction - several parts

Unread post by feline »

The Auctionthis has now reached part 3http://www.grometsplaza.net/packaged/storiesad ... 3.htmlthis series is one of my favourate packaged stories, and i have re-readthe first 2 parts many times in coming to this conclusion.for me it brings together key elements so very well. the characters are well drawn, well developed and interesting. the bondage is done with love and respect, while still being well done you can really feel the love and affection at work here the sense of being all packaged up, and totally out of control is so real you can almost feel itpart 3 is quite short, yet it builds on and follows on from the firsttwo very well, so if you re-read all of them together it works so muchbetter.i finished part 3 with the strong sense that it was laying the groundwork for more to come.  the suggestion that she was going to spendthe entire week packaged up helplessly in one form or another wasstrong in my mind, so i really do hope that the author makes good onthis promise, and continues this story, preferably nice and soon!

sleepbound
Unfettered Newbie

RE: the auction - several parts

Unread post by sleepbound »

I also read these stories and found that I enjoyed then a lot. With a roommate like Zoe, Karen doesn’t need any enemies. I’d love to see a series of stories com out of this.