Seeking a Certain Tale

Like a story? Need help writing your own? Post your thoughts and ideas here.
galindthegood
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Seeking a Certain Tale

Unread post by galindthegood »

I used to be adicted to reading one story on the net, but lost the link to it many computers ago and have never been able to find it since. It dealt with a woman who was a psychiatrist's assistant (secretary?) who was sent to check out an asylum where complaints of improper handling of patients had been filed. When she arrived she was captured, beginning a long ordeal of bondage and torture most of which was carried out by a rather sadistic head nurse. It had everything from the padded cell, to a small cage to a wet wrap. Does anyone remember this and know where I could find a copy of it?Sorry, I don't have a clue as to the title or author, simply relying on the forum's vast amount of experience.Galinda

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

I vaguely recall one like that- titled "Debbie visits a Spanish mental health hospital" or something along those lines. If this is the same story it got very detailed on the "wet pack" technique.
I thought it may have been from http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/, but I can't find it there, and like a dummy I never saved it when I should have..

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

Ah, could this be it? Server trouble here- cannot get story at site only Google cache:

Debbie visits a Spanish mental health hospital

jezziebelle
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by jezziebelle »

I remember a story, which I am sure is in the bondage or mummifcations archives on Gromet's site, which was about a woman who needed really harsh bondage and her partner arranged for her to go to a mental asylum and have a wet wrap. Afraid I don't remember the title or author though.

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

jezziebelle- you may be thinking of "Judith's Wet Pack" by Mr. Spraycan!   

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

I remember that one!  Quite intense...though I don't think i'd like to do it!

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

Yes, it's quite intense as a fantasy, but a bit too much for reality. Just a couple of sheets would be fine with me!

It does make me wonder about those "bodywraps" at health spas though!

Elphaba
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Elphaba »

[quote="Franzia"]Ah, could this be it? Server trouble here- cannot get story at site only Google cache: Debbie visits a Spanish mental health hospital[/quote] That is it, Franzia! Thank you soooo much. Now wonder I couldn't recall the title: It's rather, um, child-like in a disturbing fashion. Rather akin to "Clifford Goes To School", etc.*tries to get that line of thought out of her head and goes off to do some reading*Galinda

galindthegood
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by galindthegood »

Hmm, this is what happens when you use the same computer as your partner and don't notice they were logged in already. Please take the above post as Galinda's not Elphaba's.And people already say we sound alike on the phone...Galinda

PumpedToy
Chair Bound

Unread post by PumpedToy »

That was a great story. Thanks. PumpedToy

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

You're welcome, Galinda and PumpedToy... glad I could be of some help   

And yes... it is an odd and sort of disturbing title- but I think that's why I remembered it!