It feels good!

Like a story? Need help writing your own? Post your thoughts and ideas here.
Guests
Tightly Hogtied

RE: It feels good!

Unread post by Guests »

Well, I spent years wishing I could write a story that people might find entertaining. Finally did it- took the plunge & posted 'The Key'. Oh what a feeling! I've seen a few people here pissing about trying to work up the courage to  write/post a story. If I can do it, anyone can! While I'm confident & successful enough in my 'other life' I'm a big fat chicken with my kinky sex life. So what if your story is terrible, at least you've tried! After all 'it's better to have been tied up and lost than never to have been tied up at all'... or something like that. Besides, practice makes perfect- as Dark Raptor says.What's the worst that could happen?  You could die tomorrow & have never done any of the things you wanted to! As we Aussies say- Avagoyamug!tojo

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

RE: It feels good!

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

[quote="tojo"]Besides, practice makes perfect- as Dark Raptor says.[/quote]Ah yes, this is true.  I remember how nervous I was when I wrotemy first story ("The three mummies").  I was so nervous and soterrified of posting my work to other people.  Now, almost a yearlater, writting stories is so much easier and enjoyable.  I will say this again and again.  It takes practice writting yourstories.  The only way to get better is to write more.  Youwill get better!  Looking back on my first stories, i'mactaully somewhat embaressed by them (especially those lines at the endwhere I ask for comments!).  When you get really good, you cantype out three, four, even seven pages a day!The hardest part is taking the first step and doing the story. Nobody excepts you to be a Shakesphere or a J.K. Rowling, or aTolkien.  If you decide to set out and do stories, I can tell youthat the rewards are well worth the time and effort!