Bound to Learn

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
mysecretsecrets
Chair Bound

Bound to Learn

Unread post by mysecretsecrets »

This is my first attempt at story writing. I would love to hear peoples thoughts. I hope you enjoy it. The story has a little bondage, self-bondage, forced orgasm, cross-dressing, and fetishes (vinyl_panties).

Chapter 1 - About Me

My name is Josie, but my friends call me JoJo. This is a story about a spring-break journey I never thought I’d take. It’s an adventure that opened my mind to a whole new way of looking at my sexuality.

Right now, I’m a junior at the local community college majoring in Psychology. I’d like to learn more about myself and what actually makes me tick.

As a college student, tuition and books eat a huge hole in my budget. To be able to afford my own apartment, I get a small supplement from home, but a part-time job makes up the difference.

My job is selling shoes on evenings and weekends at a department store in the local mall. There’s a lot of kneeling, bending, squatting and climbing of ladders to get shoes off the shelf in the back. Because of that, women working the sales floor are not allowed to wear skirts.

Then there are those customers who insist their feet are smaller than they actually are. They will run you ragged. They’ll start with the size they want their feet to be and after you make several trips to the stockroom will finally end up with the size they actually are. Wearing sensible shoes on the job is a must. I can’t remember the last time I wore a skirt and heels in public. Anyway, all that customer service can make for some really long nights. I’m not particularly fond of my job, but I love going to work.

What? What does that mean? It means I have a bit of a crush on my boss. My infatuation with my boss consumes me. You’ll know why when I explain later.

To understand my story, I have to tell you a little more about me and to do that requires a huge effort on my part. You see, I’m a bit of an introvert and extremely shy. Why? I don’t know. At times, the fear associated with my shyness has triggered anxiety attacks that have brought me to the brink of passing out. I tend to avoid any situation that could possibly bring attention to me. This also keeps me from carrying on any sort of social interaction. In my mind, I know how I would like to interact with others. I just can’t bring myself to act that way. Because of this, I’ve been somewhat of an outcast growing up. Don’t misunderstand. I have friends, but it’s a group, who themselves, have problems joining other mainstream social cliques. I’m way more comfortable with my friends, but still don’t cut loose and I think they understand.

Chapter 2 - My Friends

I have two guy friends. First, there’s Spencer. He’s openly gay and my total opposite. He’s so outgoing and popular. It’s a wonder he even hangs out at the bar with us. He’s so hot. If he wasn’t gay, I’d probably be all over that. Who am I kidding? He’s intimidating hot, but I suppose when you are shy like me everyone is. Nothing ever embarrasses him and no topic is taboo when he’s around. He’s that little devil on my shoulder who’s always telling me to get out there and live my life to the fullest, even when he knows it may be a little bad. He knows how to talk to me and get me to do things I probably never would dream of doing. Until recently, he hadn’t had much luck.

Then there’s my friend Jessie. When I first met him I had mistaken him for a girl. He’s a nice looking guy with long flowing blonde hair any woman would envy. He’s the other bashful bookend of our group. Amazing, since he used to be on his high school’s swim team. I’m not sure how a person can walk around in tiny tight Speedos and still be shy. Spence always gives him a hard time about being a closet gay. He’s just kidding of course. You see, Spence recently discovered Jess continues to shave his body like he did during his swim meets. Jess says that you never really get used to all that hair after shaving it off for all those years. If you ask me, I think Spence carries a torch for him. Jess isn’t at all that tall or muscular for that matter, but he’s still an attractive guy. He has more of a swimmer’s body, long and lean. I often find myself wondering what he’d look like dressed like a girl. I think he’d make a gorgeous woman. His shyness also prohibits him from meeting new people. Everyone thinks we should get together, but neither of us has taken that first step.

Then there’s my bestie Denise. She has the body of an Amazon and is the tallest of our group. She’s so gorgeous and could have any guy she wants. Her long brunette hair and big blue eyes would make her the envy of any guy. The only problem is she plays for the other team. I’ve heard Spence call her a “lipstick” lesbian. She’s always joking around, telling me how we are going to “hook up” soon. I can’t tell if she’s serious or not. To tell you the truth, it makes me a little hot when she talks like that, but I think she does it to make Renee jealous.

Renee is Denise’s girlfriend and she’s also part of our clique. She’s so pretty with her short, platinum blonde, curly hair and deep blue eyes. I can see why Denise has a thing for her. She’s small and petite, and has a figure to die for. I think she used to do gymnastics when she was in high school. She’s given that up since then, but will demonstrate her flexibility on a dare. She’s quiet and demure, but can be extremely passionate when pushed.

Finally, there’s Nikki. She’s my closest friend even though I haven’t known her that long. She’s also extremely attractive. She’s tall, with long blonde hair that she always wears in a ponytail. She’s a former high school cheerleader, but gave up the whole scene for reasons unknown to the group. She kept it a secret for a long time, but finally told me. I’ll tell you when the time is right.

Anyway, Nikki knows all the latest hairstyles, clothes, and shoes and is all the time trying to “doll” me up so I can find a guy even though she’s between relationships herself. She’s the one person who knows everything about me. Well, almost everything. I’ve known most of my friends through high school and into college, but I’ve only know Nikki for a couple of years. We met at our freshmen orientation and have been friends ever since.

So, what do I look like? Well, my grand- father met my grand-mother when he was stationed in Okinawa. I’m a second generation U.S. citizen. I have very little Asian features, but what I do have are my hair and eye color. I have more of my father’s American features. Until I was asked by Spence, no one had a clue.

I take care of myself. I ran track in high school (middle distance) and continue to jog at night and do yoga in the comfort of my apartment to stay in shape. I’m about 5’5” with a fair complexion. My hair is jet black, thick, straight & stringy and it hangs just above shoulder. I have bangs that hang just below my big, light brown eyes, but I’ll pull them back over the top and hold them up with a hair clip, giving me a tiny feathered ponytail on top. I have a small waist and what I tell my friends are large B sized breasts. I fudge a bit and tell them they are more like small C’s. I’ve been told my best assets are my shapely legs and round behind. I suppose 15 years of dance lessons actually had some benefit. The dance classes were something my father thought would help with my shyness. I wear glasses and walk with a slight pigeon toe, but minus those slight imperfections, I’d like to think I could turn a few heads. I just have to get past the whole bashful thing.

Chapter 3 - Sex Talk

My friends and l get together every Friday, after work. We gather at a corner table at a small local bar. There you’ll find us drinking and talking about all sorts of different things. Well, they do most of the talking. I do a lot of the listening.

Conversations can be about anything, but by evening’s end, they usually end up on the topic of sex.

Some of the sex topics we talk about are things I didn’t even know existed. The topics sometimes peak my interest and require additional research. Yeah, I’ll sit and nod like I know what’s going on, but then I’ll run back to my apartment and hop on my laptop to get a better understanding. What aroused my interest? It was a discussion that led to the topic of bondage and fetishes.

I’ve learned more about sex from my friends than anyone else I’ve known. Not even my mother would discuss such things with me. I suppose her demur nature wouldn’t allow it.

Don’t get me wrong. I’m not a virgin, but my sexual experiences had been extremely limited. I once let myself get put in a situation where a guy took advantage of me. I didn’t want to make a scene so I let him have his way. At the time, he didn’t know much about sex and I didn’t either. Let’s just say, it was more pleasurable for him than me.

So, how does a shy young college girl end up writing a story about bondage? I’m relatively new to the whole bondage scene but must admit I’ve been curious for years. It all started several years back, when I was a freshman in college. Spence somehow got on the topic of masters & slaves and bondage & discipline. I think he was trying to define Denise’s and Renee’s relationship. Anyway, I listened with intrigue and ran home shortly after to learn more.

The first time I saw a totally naked woman tied up and at the mercy of her captor, it sent shivers down my spine and literally had my head spinning. I tried to imagine myself in her place, but I’m too scared to actually let anyone tie me up. It was during this time I also learned about the different kinds of fetishes and preferences people have and uncovered another unknown desire of mine. I learned I had a hidden desire for vinyl_panties.

I’ve read saw pictures of the different types of fetishes online and admit my curiosity was peaked but then I saw a video of a woman who was gagged and bound to a chair, wearing a pair of shiny black rubber panties. Her struggles and the sound the latex as it rubbed against the seat of her chair sounded so erotic. Her captor put a vibrator in her panties and watched as she struggled to orgasm. The moans she made and her gagged screams made me so hot and wet. Just between you and me, I’ve masturbated so many times to that video, imagining those panties rubbing me to ecstasy as I’m bound helpless while my captor watches the and films the entire scene.

My friends would say I’m a bit of a prude because they know absolutely nothing about this. If they knew the kinky thoughts that run through my mind, I’d be considered more of a “Naughty Nancy” than a “Polly Pure Breath”. What’s funny is as much as being tied up turns me on; it also frightens me that much more. I’m sure it has a little to do with my fear of the unknown and a lot to do with my shyness.

I’ve researched tons of bondage websites and forums in an attempt to learn more about what sets my heart to fluttering when I think of being bound. Some of the forums allowed me to log in and ask questions I could never do in person. It took me awhile just to get up the nerve to do this. But once in, the people there were so accepting of me. I’d even found a couple of sites that introduced me to self-bondage. This opened a Pandora’s Box for me and let me experience the feel of being bound in the comfort of my own apartment. Of course, it was all rather tame, nothing strict by any means, but it did give me a little taste of what it could be like.

Chapter 4 - “Self” Awareness

My first real experience with self-bondage involved me stripping down to just a pair of plastic_baby_panties. I tied myself up, tying my ankles together with a belt and inserting a knotted scarf in my mouth as a gag, tying it tightly behind my head. Next, I cuffed my hands behind my back. The cold steel gripped my wrist tightly.

Because this was early stage in my bondage timeline, I didn’t have much gear. The hand cuffs were a cheap pair I bought off the internet and the plastic_pants were the first in an ever evolving wardrobe of vinyl underwear. I found them at a local thrift store. They were a toddler size, but they fit me nice and snug.

I actually started out with a couple of pairs of toddler plastic_pants. They were a white semi-transparent pair and a pink pair. They were perfect. It was like finding that perfect pair of heels. You start thinking of ways to incorporate them into your everyday wardrobe. I felt so sexy and kinky when wearing them. They were tight enough to hold me in all the right places, and the feel of vinyl against my privates would massage me into uncontrolled wetness. Often times, I’d wear them under my shorts or skirts when I’d go to class, wondering if anyone could see them. Wearing them I felt naked and a little dirty, but I loved it. I didn’t dare tell anyone. What would they say?

I tried to find more, but they just kept becoming more and more difficult to find. Because of my shyness, I started using websites and online auctions to find what I wanted. I tried latex, but the smell was too much for me and I ruined too many pairs. I didn’t know how to take care of them. There were a lot of hits and misses until I stumbled upon the pair of panties that would end my search.

They are actually a pair of shiny white PVC bikini_panties with elastic gathers at the waist and legs. They give my rear full coverage while caressing my sensitive areas with my every movement. The bikini style adds a feminine look while the shiny vinyl raises the kink level. Since finding them, I’ve purchased a number of different pairs in different colors and patterns. I love the way they make me look and feel. I’ve often found myself wondering what my boss would think about them. If I were ever found out, I’m sure I’d want to crawl into the nearest whole and just die.

Okay, back to my first experience. As I stood there admiring my handy work, I could sense the feelings I got when I ogled over bound women on the net. I could feel my privates tingle as my heart started to race. Those butterflies within me were fluttering about as I caressed my vinyl encased ass with my cuffed hands.

Next thing I knew, the lights went out. A thunderstorm had knocked out power to the apartment complex. The only light came from the occasional lightning strike. I could feel my heart pound, but knew I could get untied. I just had to get the key to my cuffs. That’s when I realized I left it on the table in the kitchen. I had to hop from my bedroom to get it. Those plastic_panties worked me over as I struggled to my feet. As I hopped through the living room I realized I hadn’t pulled the curtains closed. With every lightning strike, I felt exposed to anyone possibly looking in my direction.

Suddenly, I heard a knock at the door. I would later find out it was the maintenance guy checking on all the single tenants. I froze. Basically standing naked, wearing a milky white pair of white vinyl_baby_panties with ankles and wrists bound tight in the middle of my living room. I thought he might let himself in and I started to panic. I didn’t know what to do. If I started to hop, he’d hear me. I could make out his silhouette as he looked through the front window. I swear I thought he could see me, but I must’ve been standing far enough back in the shadows that he couldn’t see. One well timed lightning strike and he would have though. He knocked several more times, before turning to walk away. I could see him head back towards the main office as the sky lit up around him. I was a bit relieved but wondered if he going to get the master key.

Without warning the lights came back on. Now I was standing in the middle of a lit room in full view of the parking lot. I hopped to the kitchen as fast as I could and got the key. I quickly hopped down the hall back to my room, falling face first into my bed, losing my glasses. I dropped the key, but knew it was on the bed somewhere. I fumbled around a bit, struggling to find it when I realized how wet the whole situation made me. The moist vinyl rubbed me in all the right places. Before I continued to look for the key, I decided to pleasure myself through my panties. Up to that point, I’d never been more scared and turned on at the same time. I would tie myself more as time went on, but I was a little more cautious and never tied myself where I didn’t have several different ways to get undone.

Chapter 5 - The Beginning of the Beginning

No one could focus much on school leading up to spring break. Everyone had their different plans. Nikki and I were planning on heading down to Daytona. I’ve never been, but she was going to show me the ropes. We spent so much time shopping and primping. We both had mani’s and pedi’s along with getting our hair done. We both decided to go with a French manicure. We also did the whole bikini wax thing. Again, something I’d never done before. I’d always worn a one piece with a skirt, but Nikki talked me into buying a shiny white bikini with hot pink polka dots. It actually took several mid-afternoon drinks to get enough nerve to buy it and go through with the waxing. I must’ve had too much to drink because, once there, I didn’t just stop with your basic bikini wax. I went full bore and decided to go for the smooth look. Yes. I’m completely bare down there and trust me. It hurt.

Once I came to my senses, I was a little embarrassed, but I’m the only one who knew. Well, me and the lady who did the work. Afterwards, I found I actually preferred it. The thought of complete nakedness added to the erotic feel of vinyl against my erogenous zone. I felt so naughty and hot. That night, those plastic_panties pleasured me over and over.

Two days before leaving for Florida, I received a call from Spence. He said everyone was going to hit this new club before everyone set out their separate ways. He said it had a slight BDSM theme to it and everyone was going. At first, I was thinking, no way. I could feel the fear of the unknown creeping in. Spence told me everything would be alright and assured me I would not be disappointed.

Why hasn’t anyone mentioned this place before? Spence said he’s been going for a year now, but never mentioned it until he knew for sure it would be a place we’d all love. I’m not exactly sure what that meant, but I’m sure he’d explain. After talking with the rest of the group, they all agreed to go, but the entire night was off if one person decided not to go. I felt a little peer pressure, but admit I was little interested. I agreed. Then Spence told me something that sent shivers down my spine.

If it’s your first time going, you have to volunteer to be tied and led in on a leash. He said it would demonstrate to everyone you were okay with the scene and weren’t just a lurker. It was an initiation of some sort.

“What about Denise & Renee? Did Nikki agree to this too? What about Jessie?”
According to Spence, they’ve already agreed and will be waiting for me at the club when I get off work. He would get them in and would come back to get me after I closed up at the mall.

“What constitutes being tied?”

Spence said just a pair of handcuffs and a gag.

“Oh my gosh! Really?”

Just then an image of Nikki cuffed and gagged entered my mind. I could feel my juices begin to flow as I had never thought of her in that light. Spence said an old boyfriend led him on his first time.

SPENCER: “Once you get past being spanked by the entire club, it’s actually a great place.”

Before I could utter another word Spence told me he was just kidding.

Later that night, I discussed this whole BDSM club thing with Nikki. She said she agreed and didn’t think it was a big deal.

NIKKI: “It’s just one night before we head out to Florida.”

She said she doubted we’d see anyone from school and besides we would have so much fun. That’s the whole idea of the trip. That’s when she told me she was planning on “jumping in with both feet”. She’s going to wear the sexiest outfit she can find and suggested I do the same. I knew right then my pvc_panties would be part of my wardrobe.

I wouldn’t have enough time to run home to change after work, so I could either wear my club clothes to work or change immediately afterward. I know my boss wasn’t a big fan of employees violating the dress code, but this was my last night before I would disappear for a week.

Nikki helped me pick out clothes she said would turn my boss’ head. I decided to wear my pleated black leather mini skirt that had button snaps up the front. Nikki helped me buy it. Underneath, I would wear my shiny white pvc_bikini panties with black polka dots. Of course, I didn’t mention any of this to her. I also decided to wear my fitted, white, cap sleeved, school girl blouse with black lace bra underneath. I’d top off the outfit with my silver hoop earrings and my black leather knee high stiletto boots. I honestly don’t think I would’ve picked any of these clothing items if Nikki wasn’t here with me. I was beginning to think there was something to be said for a little peer pressure.

Chapter 6 - What was Happening to Me?

While preparing to get dressed for work, I had a huge anxiety attack. I could feel myself become so self-conscious of my looks. I started to get the trembles and was afraid I wouldn’t be able to do this. It was either panic or sheer excitement that was causing my heart to race. I stood naked in front of my mirror and had to convince myself it was the excitement. While standing there I couldn’t help notice how smooth and shiny my body looked. Having all hair removed from my body game me sort of a smooth manikin look. Slipping on those panties made me feel so sexy. I found myself thinking, “Damn I look hot!” The way the light shimmered off my vinyl encased ass as my body quivered made the decision to continue a must. I found myself questioning what was happening to me. Alone, I’d never do anything like this. Why now? I guess I was getting all caught up in the excitement of the moment. I mean, the whole spring-break thing, going to a new club with my friends. I can’t let my bashfulness prohibit me from enjoying this night and I definitely don’t want to let down those closest to me.

I thought about turning around several times on my way to work. My mind was racing and I couldn’t stop thinking about my vinyl_panties. They were working me with my every move. I didn’t have a clue as to how I would get anything accomplished tonight. I suppose it was a good thing I only had to get through a four hour shift plus closing.

Employees are required to park on the outskirts of the parking lot. This allows the closest spots for the customers. I parked in my normal spot. The furthest you can get from the building, but equal distance from the main road. It’s a bit of a walk, but I always try to find ways to get that extra calorie burn. I was basically running on habit and instincts as my mind was so preoccupied. Again, I found myself wondering what was happening to me.

Chapter 7 - Time to Meet the Boss

I was hoping for a busy night to help pass the time, but the number of cars in the lot told a different story. It was a bit of a breezy evening. As I strolled in I can feel the air cool the vinyl between my legs. A short gust lifted the backside of my skirt causing me to let out a little yelp as I attempted to cover my hinny. Unfortunately this brought attention to me. Someone turned to look. I can feel my hands starting to shake. I was so nervous. I walked right past my boss without a word on my way to the time clock. I know she said something but I just continued by. She? Did I forget to mention she’s a woman?

She’s probably the most stunning woman I’ve ever laid eyes on. She’s a blonde haired, blue eyed, Amazon. She stands about 5’11” and is extremely well proportioned. She has a thing for wiggle skirts that come down to her knees. My favorite is the black leather skirt with a zipper that runs up the back from the hem. It’s usually all the way down, but it makes my imagination run wild. It also makes her walk a bit sexier. I love the way her bottom causes the leather to gather right below the small of her back and the way it sways back and forth when she walks. Her posture and makeup are impeccable and she has an incredible sense of style. She seems to go for that sexy librarian look. Her hair is always pulled back tight in a bun, held in place with chop sticks, exposing her long sexy neck and she likes to peer over her black framed glasses. Oh and she speaks with a soft Irish accent which totally turns me on. What is her story? Unfortunately, no one knows anything about her. No one ever sees her anywhere but work.

She was assigned by the corporate offices about a year ago as a temporary manager until a new one is hired. Our old manager moved on to greener pastures.

On my way out of the break room I was approached by Ms. Williams.

MS. WILLIAMS: “I’m extremely disappointed with you young lady. If we weren’t short staffed tonight, I’d have half a mind to send you home. We’ll discuss this after close but right now we need to address our customer’s needs.”

As she addressed me, she looked me up and down, taking the time to grasp the hem of my skirt, slightly brushing her nails against my thigh. I could feel my face go flush. I felt naked and embarrassed, but with her I actually liked it.

MS. WILLIAMS: “Well? What are you waiting for? Take your post Ms. Jones!”

Startled back to reality, I quickly spun towards the door on my way out to the sales floor. The sudden spin caused my skirt to rise up, slightly exposing my panties causing yet another yelp to pass my lips.

I had a nervous grin on my face as I exited the room and I just caught a glimpse of Ms. Williams in a mirror. I’m sure she must’ve of seen me. I hope not.

The clock could not move fast enough, as the evening was pretty much uneventful except for one customer. He was a nice looking older gentleman who was looking for a nice pair of dress shoes. He tried on several different styles and had me hopping back and forth from the storeroom. I was a bit exhausted as sat down; straddling the bench we used to help the customer put their shoes on. It had a place for them to rest their foot as we put their shoe on and tied it for them.

He stood up and looked at his feet, walking in front of one of the many mirrors throughout the department. I started to admire my handy work when I noticed in the reflection that my skirt had hiked itself up on my waist exposing my PVC covered crotch. I quickly attempted to recover, but there was no way he didn’t see. I was mortified.

If he noticed, he never let on until I started to pick up the shoes he decided against. As I bent over, I felt the slight sting of a slight smack on my ass. Again, a high pitched yelp exited my person. I quickly turned and squatted, backing away as I gathered the boxes on the floor.

He requested to speak with my manager. A quick page summoned her. As she approached, that stupid quiver started in my knees. What was he going to tell her?

MS. WILLIAMS: “Yes sir, how may I be of assistance?”

CUSTOMER: “Well, I just want to let you know you have an excellent employee here. I believe she went above and beyond, displaying the qualities necessary to make me a satisfied customer. I’d hang on to her.”

I was amazed and slightly shocked at the same time.

MS. WILLIAMS: “Sir, I’d like to assure you this young lady will be given everything she deserves.”

I’m not sure, but her tone probably had something to do with that little dress code incident.

He winked as he walked away. I felt a bit naughty, but also really sexy. I could feel my face blush as a slight grin met my lips.

The rest of the night dragged by as the later it got the less customer traffic we received. The last hour was spent cleaning and straightening. When the doors finally locked, and the last register closed out, Ms. Williams let everyone go but me. She asked me to wait and assist her with some wall signs that needed to be hung for the next day.

I wandered the sales floor straightening chairs, admiring myself in the mirrors. Ms. Williams must’ve been watching for a couple of minutes before she cleared her throat. I jumped a little and snapped out of my day dream as she handed me three posters to be hung on the wall.

About that time, the store lights started to dim to their overnight setting.

MS. WILLIAMS: “We’ll be alright. We get these up and we can both tend to our business.”

A step ladder was all that was needed. Her dress prohibited her from climbing so it was up to me. She held the ladder from the other side as the first poster went up. I knew my vinyl_panties had to be peeking from beneath my skirt. I was high enough she had to notice. I tried to keep my legs closed but it made it difficult to climb. I lost my balance a little.

Moving to the next poster, she decided it would be best if she stood behind me in case I fell. OMG! I knew she would see now. I tried to act like business as usual, but again I almost lost my balance backing down. This time though, I felt the slight pressure of a hand pressing against the check of my bum. I reached back in an attempt to right myself, grabbing her arm. Now I knew for certain she was aware of my secret.

MS. WILLIAMS: “Are you alright?”

I just nodded as I backed down slowly. She removed her hand, but I could still feel the imprint of it pressing against the vinyl.”

MS. WILLIAMS: “Okay, one more and we can get to it. This time I might recommend you don’t back down but turn around and walk down the ladder. I’ll help you.”

Speechless, I nodded again.

With the last poster up, I turned to descend. Ms. Williams was waiting. I tried taking the steps down the ladder with my legs as close as possible. With two steps left, I lost my balance again, causing me to step out onto a nearby chair. With one foot still on the ladder and the other on the chair, I found myself in a precarious position. That’s when I realized my hands rested on her breasts. They were firm, but soft size D’s. The sudden step outward towards the chair caused my legs to spread making my skirt hike up. Just then, I felt a violent tug towards her. She had reached her one hand between my legs and pulled my body towards her with her hand placed firmly on my bottom. I could feel the vinyl slip suddenly as it slid over my privates. I looked down all doe eyed and startled as a slight grin started to appear on her red glossed lips.

MS. WILLIAMS: “Well!!! What do we have here?”

I was dumbfounded. She lifted my skirt with the other hand to expose my polka dot panties.

MS. WILLIAMS: “You know this is a major violation of the dress code don’t you?”

I could feel her hand open and close several times, squeezing my checks and causing the wet vinyl to massage me.

MS. WILLIAMS: “What will I do with you?”

Releasing my ass cheek, pulling her hand back through my legs, the palm of her hand slid across my vinyl covered crotch, making sure to press a little harder as she pulled away. I couldn’t tell, but I believe I held my breath the entire time. I knew I didn’t have one word to say. I was in total shock and turned on at the same time. For a second, I thought I might even pass out.

MS. WILLIAMS: “Ms. Jones. Do you feel some sort of punishment is in order for your violation of the dress code?”

I just nodded my head.

MS. WILLIAMS: “Ms. Jones. I can’t hear you.”

This time I managed a whimper of a yes as I nodded.

MS. WILLIAMS: “I haven’t decided how I’d like to punish you, but rest assured, whatever I decide, it will definitely fit the crime. There is only one place being dressed like this is appropriate and this isn’t it. I will consider your punishment and let you know the next time I see you. You are free to clock out.”

What? Leave? Now? At least that’s what I was thinking. What I actually said was “Yes ma’am,” as I removed my hands from her breasts and climbed down the remaining steps.

After a quick stop by the restroom to freshen up, I left the building as she locked the door behind me. She acted as if nothing happened. As I strolled to my car by the light of the parking lot lights, I replayed the scene over and over. What could I have done differently? What did I do wrong? Should I have thrown myself at her? Where was the appropriate place to dress like this located? I wanted her to put me over her knee and spank my vinyl covered bum to teach me a lesson. I wanted her to undress me and have her way with me. I wanted her to bind me and make me hers. I was so turned on, but disappointed at the same time.

Chapter 8 - Delicate Cargo

Unlocking my car door, I decided to put the top down while waiting for Spence to show up. I turned the stereo on to listen to a little music when the CD started playing Berlin’s “In My Dreams”. That song, coupled with what just happened had me unconsciously opening and closing my legs, making my lubricated vinyl slip and slide. Spreading my legs, I reached down and began to massage myself through the taut vinyl. Leaning back in my seat, sliding my hips forward, I felt the PVC slide up my ass and tighten against my pussy. My breathing got shallow as I continued to massage faster. All I could think about was Ms. Williams and the way she touched me down there.

SPENCER: “Watcha doing?!”

Surprised, I sat up quickly and turned to notice Spence standing there with this evil grin on his face.

“Nothing!” was my response.

SPENCER: “Uh, yeah. Right!” Whatever. Are you ready?”

I was thinking almost, but that’s not what he was asking. “Ready for what?”

SPENCER: “Ready to head to the club.”

I had almost forgotten. “Oh yeah, sure. Do I follow you or what?”

SPENCER: “No! You can’t know where it is. Not on your first visit anyway. I’ve arranged for transportation.”

I asked, “What am I supposed to do with my car?”

SPENCER: “Just lock it up and I’ll take care of everything. Like I said, you shouldn’t worry about a thing. Simply sit back and enjoy yourself. You seem to be good at that.”

“Ha, Ha! Very funny. What do I need to do?”

SPENCER: “Okay, first I have to cuff your hands behind you.”

Turning I put my hands behind me to feel the cold steel wrap around my wrists. It feels totally different when someone else locks cuffs around your wrists. Hearing the clicking I felt there was no turning back.

SPENCER: “Next, I have to put this leather collar around your neck. I have to have some place to attach the leash.”

“Okay. If you must.” Raising my chin, I see a Spence pull from his pocket a black patent leather collar with a shiny buckle and what looks like four rings attached. After buckling it around my neck, he attaches a silver chained leash to the ring immediately hanging under my chin.

SPENCER: “Oh, and one more thing.”

“One more thing? You didn’t say anything about one more thing. What now?”

SPENCER: “I need you to tell me you are totally okay with all of this before I place a gag in your mouth.”

“What? Why? Why gag me?”

SPENCER: “First of all, you ask too many questions. Second, it lets them know you are cool with the whole thing. And third, if you don’t agree, I undo your cuffs and collar and you go about your merry way. You do not pass go. You do not collect $200.”

“Did everyone else agree to this?”

SPENCER: “Again with the questions, but yes. They are all already there.”

I’ve never actually used a ball gag before. When I’m self-bound, I usually use a piece of tape or my scarf. Our course it’s way too easy to get out of my bounds. I didn’t think that was going to be a problem tonight.

“Oh, alright.”

SPENCER: “Remember, once I put this in, you don’t call the shots.”

“Alright already. Let’s do it.”

SPENCER: “Okay.”

Pulling the red ball gag from his pocket he placed it deep in my mouth, securing it behind my head. It barely fit. Hey wait a minute. I don’t call the shots?’ What does that mean? All this is just to get me in the door isn’t it? What do you mean? I tried asking but all that came out was “Mppphhhhhffff?”

Just then, the head lights of a white windowless van lit up from the shadow. OMG! Is this what abduction feels like? The van pulled up and the door slid opened. Inside, there are three individuals dressed completely in black wearing black ski masks.

SPENCER: “Relax JoJo. It’s all for show. She’s ready guys”

I could feel myself start to hyperventilate as the two individuals from the truck jumped out. I tried to turn, but Spence had a hold of the leash.

SPENCER: “Really? Did you forget you agreed to this just minutes ago?”

Nodding my head yes, Spence responded with a big sigh.

SPENCER: “Okay, I can’t keep doing this. This is your last chance. Do you want me to let you lose? Keep in mind, if I do, I can’t take you to the club. Everyone is already there and they’ve been waiting for at least an hour. If I undo you, you are pretty much on your own and I have to go get everyone else from the club. What’s it going to be? Oh, and before you answer, keep this in mind. If you nod yes, you are pretty much at my mercy until we leave the club? Have I ever steered you wrong? I promise you will enjoy the place. It’s going to be an experience you’ll never forget. You just got to get past your shyness. Going like this will help you overcome it. So, what do you say?”

Looking down at the ground, I reluctantly nodded yes.

SPENCER: “Are you absolutely positive?”

This time looking him in the eyes, I nodded yes.

SPENCER: “Okay. Let’s get her in the van before anyone starts asking questions. Why don’t you go ahead and strap her ankles and knees together.”

Before I knew it, one person had wrapped a belt just above both knees, binding them together tight, while the other wrapped one around my ankles. At that point, I didn’t dare move for fear of falling. My heart pounded as the fear/excitement of not being in control started to overwhelm me.

Just then, the smaller, stouter of the two threw me over his shoulder. I let out a little squeal as I because increasingly aware my vinyl covered ass was out for the world to see.

Carrying me to the van, the guy kept tapping me on the ass with every step. I let out little high pitched moans with every exhale as I bounced on his shoulder.

I was laid on my back, lying on the cold metal floor of an empty van. After adjusting his mask, one of the guys in the back slipped his hands under my hips and back and proceeded to flip me over, placing me face down. I felt him attempt to slip his hand under my skirt. I pushed it away with my cuffed hands as I could still reach back. That’s when he pulled a short piece of chain from his pants pocket that had two clips on it. The first clip was attached to ring on the back of my collar. Pulling my hands up to the middle of my back, the other end of the clip was attached to the cuffs, holding my hands away from my backside. When I tried to reach down towards my ass, the collar would choke me.

The door was closed and the van started moving. All of a sudden, I felt his finger slip between the elastic gather of a leg opening and my ass as he attempted to slip it down between my legs towards my crotch. I clenched my ass and legs as I attempted a scream, trying to tell him to stop. Spence looked back from the passenger seat and told him to leave me alone.

SPENCER: “Just keep her from rolling around in the back.”

That’s when he decided to use his upper body, laying on the backs of my legs. This put his face right next to my ass. I struggled, but couldn’t move. Next thing I could feel was him using my butt as a pillow. Occasionally, I could feel him slide his hand up my blouse as he licked my vinyl. I attempted to turn and give him a dirty look hoping he’d leave me alone, when he whispered,

SMALLER HENCHMAN: “I hope you don’t think this ends when the van stops. Do you? Oh no. You have a long night ahead of you and everyone will get their turn.”

Who is everyone? Get their turn? What did he mean? OMG! I struggled harder and stared to hyperventilate. What did I just get myself into? As I struggled against his weight, everything gradually went black. I had been flirting with fainting all night and finally did.
mphhhhhhhhhhhh MMMMPPHHHHHHH!!!!

mysecretsecrets
Chair Bound

Re: Bound to Learn

Chapter 9 - More Preparations

I awoke, but had no idea where I was or how long I’d been out. I was beginning to think this was all just an erotic dream. All my pent up sexual frustrations finally had their way with me while I slept. That’s when I reached for my glasses on the night stand that it wasn’t a dream.

I found myself in a room that resembled a jail cell accept it was covered in shiny black ceramic tiles with eyebolts strategically placed throughout, no windows and one metal door. The door had a peephole slide that opened from the other side and another larger door in the middle that I would later learn was used to shackle a person without opening the door. There was a stainless steel commode, sink and corner shower that had a clear vinyl shower curtain surrounding it. The floor was covered with black ceramic tile with furry white shag rugs placed throughout. A large full length mirror was attached to the wall on the opposite side of the room and a large two door locker sat next to it.

What didn’t fit was the bed stationed against the other wall. It was a nice queen sized canopy bed. The canopy was made of glossy black metal, but didn’t have curtains or sheers. The mattress was extremely soft and covered with a black satin comforter and satin sheets. Against the same wall of the bed, opposite the nightstand stood a black metal vanity and bench covered with all kinds of different makeup.

I felt naked, but realized I was actually wearing just a sheer white silky poet’s shirt nightie full of ruffles and lace…nothing else. In a sea of black, I stood out quite a bit. I might as well have been completely naked. The room felt chilly.

Climbing out of bed, I walked over to the cabinet. I pulled back the doors to reveal one outfit. It was the clothes I wore when this whole scenario started. They looked cleaned and pressed. Exactly how long was I out?

As I admired my vinyl panties hanging in the cabinet, the peephole on the door slid opened and a voice I recognized came from the other side. It was Spencer.

SPENCER: “Hey! JoJo! Are you alright?”

“Yes. Where am I?”

SPENCER: “Where do you think silly? You’re in one of the rooms in the back of the club.”

“Where is everyone else? Why am I locked in? What’s going on? What kind of club is this?”

SPENCER: “There you go with the questions again. Just do what you are told and everything will be alright. I promised you won’t be disappointed and you won’t. Right now I’ve been instructed to tell you to get cleaned up, shower, and paint your face. Doll yourself up like you’ve never dolled yourself up before. Oh and dress in what you were wearing when you arrived. Somebody will come for you in an hour. Be ready, and whatever you do, don’t argue and don’t ask any questions.”

Just then, the peephole slid closed and he was gone.

Get dolled up? I’m sure glad Nikki gave me all those makeup tips to bring out my eyes and make me look seductive. I got started.

I rushed to shower, brush my teeth and put on my makeup. It’s a wonder I managed get any of it on my face. I was shaking with anticipation and fear. I was curious with what the night had in store for me. I couldn’t wait to see my friends.

As I reached for my clothes that familiar nervousness and anxiety started to set in. Slipping my legs into my panties and pulling them up felt so good. They even made me feel a little safe. I shimmied a little; pulling them up nice and tight, making sure I was covered in all the right places. Stretching out the waist band a bit, I released them, making a popping sound. My anxiety started to reside, as I turned to admire my ass in the mirror, smacking my bum several times thinking, “yeah…I’d do me.”

I finished getting dressed and grabbed my boots. Sitting on the end of the bed I lifted one leg and caught glimpse of my crotch in the mirror. I could feel the tingle of the vinyl sliding up and down as I moved. After putting on the other boot, the remaining time was spent trying to keep my hands from my privates. As I replayed the events that led up to the moment, a hard, loud knock came from the door.

The middle door slide opened and the deep voice of a big man instructed me to walk to the door and place my hands through the opening.

“Like this?” I said, with no response.

I felt his huge rubber gloved hands place two big black leather cuffs around each wrist. Each was held tightly around my wrist with a double grommet buckle. The D-rings on each were locked together with a brass padlock. That’s when the shock of the door unlocking and opening caused me to jump.

On the other side was a large muscular man covered completely in black latex. He must’ve been at least 6’7” or so. I was so small compared to him. His chiseled body would make any woman weak in the knees and if that didn’t impress her, the outline of his aroused male member beneath the black rubber would. In fact, it was downright scary. I couldn’t make out any facial features other than the blue color of his eyes as he wore a leather gimp mask with openings for the eyes and nose. The mouth was covered, but a series of small well placed holes allowed him to breath and talk. I’d call him Adonis.

He had a black leather bag that jingled when we put it on the floor.

Nervously, I asked, “Uhhh, what’s in the bag?”

ADONIS: “Turn and face the mirror!”

“What?”

A little louder and more sternly I heard,

ADONIS: “TURN and FACE the mirror!”

As I turned, I hear the bag jingle as he reached in and pulled out the collar and leash I wore in the van. Knowing the routine, I lifted my chin as he strapped it in place.

Next, the shiny red ball gag was pulled from the bag. As he reached over my head I opened my mouth thinking it was a shame I had to wear that. I spent so much time applying gloss to my lips.

ADONIS: “Spread your legs!”

Without question this time, I did what I was instructed.

A small yelp left my gagged lips as his cold latex covered fingers moved up the inside of my legs, starting at mid-thigh and stopping at my crotch. Pressing against my vinyl covered pussy, he pulled his hands out and up my ass sending shivers up my spine. Then he reached in his bag and pulled out ankle cuffs that matched my wrist cuffs and placed each around my ankles. A small chain with clips prohibited me from taking anything but a small stride.

ADONIS: “Let’s go!”

Leading me by the leash, I followed him as he led me out of the room and into a dimly lit hall. Now behind him, I got my first look at his ass and it was extremely impressive. Everything about him screamed “SEX”. Butterflies filled my stomach as my nerves starting emerging. Goosebumps covered my arms and legs as a slight chill filled the air. I couldn’t tell if it just got colder or my nerves were taking over. I can feel my body start to tremble all over as my heart rate increased.

At the end of the hall there was a large double door. Upon reaching it I was instructed to stop. Reaching into his bag, Adonis pulled out a black cloth hood and placed it over my head. I couldn’t see a thing.

I could hear the doors open, and the murmur of whispered voices in the near distance.

ADONIS: “Let’s go!”

Chapter 10 - Let the Show Begin

Tugging at my leash I followed, taking baby steps, walking slow and deliberate. All my senses came alive. The sounds of my heels sounded louder as the smell of latex filled the air. I could feel my skirt sweep across my thighs as my hips swayed back and forth. My vinyl_panties nuzzled my now moist pussy, constantly reminding me of their presence.

ADONIS: “Stop!”

He placed his hands around my waist and lifted me, putting me on what felt like an elevated stage. Grabbing my shoulders, Adonis turned me around slowly and nudged me back a few steps, my heels clicking loudly as I tried keep up with him.

My hands were suddenly lifted over my head and attached to what sounded like a chain that held them in place. I could feel someone attach what sounded like more chains to each ankle cuffs. Suddenly my legs started to spread as the chains pulled my ankles in opposite directions. My muffled whines went unnoticed as my legs spread wider and wider. I just knew I was going to fall. With my legs spread as wide as they could without me falling, I could feel the ratcheting up of the chain attached to my wrists. I had absolutely no room for movement other than my head and the slight side to side twisting of my hips.

All of a sudden, the hood was pulled from my head. I shook my head in an attempt to get the hair from my face. This caused my glasses to slide down to the end of my nose. I could make out several spot lights shining directly on me as I was surrounded by darkness. I was the center of attention. I could still hear the whispers, as they surrounded me, but I couldn’t see a soul. I was trying to adjust to the lights, when I heard the sound of a woman’s high heels enter from behind. I tried to turn and look, but my arms were pulled up so tight I couldn’t see, almost knocking my glasses completely off.

Just then, a long, slender, finger with a well-manicured, long red nail entered my frame of view.

“Here hon. Let me help you.”

Wait!!! I recognize that voice. That sexy Irish accent was a dead giveaway. With my eyes opened wide, you can image the shock on my face when I realized it was Ms. Williams.

“Mmmmmmpphhhhhh?” That’s all that would come out, but she knew what I was saying.

MS. WILLIAMS: “Yes Ms. Jones. It is me, but from this moment forward you will address me as “Mistress. Do you understand?”

“Mmmmppffffphhh!” That meant ‘yes mistress.

MS. WILLIAMS: “A simple nod will suffice.”

I still hadn’t seen her as she was standing directly behind me. I tried to lean my head back and look, but was greeted with a nice smack on the ass. A muffled squeal quickly followed, as I struggled to regain my balance. It stung a lot, considering my skirt and plastic_panties were a bit of a buffer.

MS. WILLIAMS: “Eyes forward Ms. Jones.”

I could feel her run her long nails through my hair, removing my hair clip, letting my bangs fall. I could feel her press her body against mine from behind as she reached around grasping my breasts.

MS. WILLIAMS: “Ms. Jones. We have a little unfinished work to attend. Your violation of the dress code means you don’t respect my rules. Do you respect my rules Ms. Jones?”

As she questioned me, still standing behind, she managed to unbutton my blouse down to the last two buttons.

MS. WILLIAMS: “Ms. Jones! Focus. Do you respect my rules?”

As I nodded yes, she managed to undo the front clasp of my black lace bra, causing my sweaty, heaving breast to pop out.

MS. WILLIAMS: “Good answer. Now, if I let this go unpunished, I believe you will continue to violate my rules and I can’t have that.”

As she spoke, her arms still wrapped around from behind, she managed to caress my breasts, locating my engorged nipples and pinching them until eliciting a moan from my gagged mouth.

MS. WILLIAMS: “Sooo, what should I do? I think you dress in such a fashion because you need to be the center of attention. You wished to be noticed? Yes?”

My nipples were extremely sensitive as she continued to work them.

MS. WILLIAMS: “Ms. Jones? You wanted my attention didn’t you?”

Nodding, I couldn’t focus on anything but how wet she was making me.

MS. WILLIAMS: “Good! Then attention you’ll get.”

Her hands left my breasts as her arms retreated back behind me. The clapping of her heels started as she came from behind to stood directly in front of me.

OMG!!! She looked simply amazing. She was wearing a shiny black vinyl bra that held back her beautiful breasts. She also wore some black vinyl chaps covered her long legs but exposed the sexiest pair of shiny black pvc_panties. Her hair was long and flowing, hanging well below her shoulders. Her tall, knee high, dominatrix boots finished the outfit. She wore what looked like a diamond studded choker and large silver hooped ear rings. Her makeup was flawless and her lips were covered with shiny red lip gloss. She looked absolutely stunning.

Grabbing me by the back of my head, she pulled me forward and kissed me long and hard over my gagged mouth. Her sexy red lips pressed against mine. I moaned in ecstasy. I could taste the cherry gloss she must’ve used.

As she pulled away she whispered,

MS. WILLIAMS: “You have my attention Ms. Jones. Do I have yours?”

I tried to vocalize a soft “Uh huh” as I nodded while opening my eyes. My gag made it sound so pathetic.

MS. WILLIAMS: “Good. Now for your punishment! Since you love to dress for attention I’ve arranged for a few of your friends and mine, to give you their undivided attention. All eyes will be on you.”

“What!” My eyes opened wide and I struggled to make out who was in the shadows. I was focused on the row of spot lights that lit the area of the floor directly beneath the stage I was standing.

Chapter 11 - Who Were Her Friends?

Before I could gather my next thought, a wooden chair was pushed forward making a loud screeching sound.

Directly in front of me was a young girl bound to a chair. She had a black cloth hood over her head. Wearing just a black vinyl string bikini, her legs were pulled back, ankles tied to the back legs of the chair, forcing her legs opened. This exposed her shiny covered crotch. Her bikini stood out against her smooth, shiny alabaster skin. She had absolutely no tan lines as she had no tan. Her hands wear bound behind her and the chair, forcing her perky breasts up and out. I could make out the outline of her aroused nipples beneath her top. Her breathing looked a little labored. I’m sure being bound had a lot to do with that.

Who was she? Just then, Adonis appeared and moved behind her and removed her hood.

OMG!!! No way!

Sitting before me, tied and bound, was Renee. She was wearing a red trainer ball gag that was placed deep within her opened mouth and a collar similar to mine. The leather straps ran across her face meeting just above her nose and between her eyes, continuing over and through her short curly blonde hair. I could make out a stainless steel ring attached to the strap on the top of her head. With her head down, her eyes looked up at me through the straps. She had a kind of nervous look as she sat in her bound, submissive pose.

Entering from the shadows was Denise. She looked so sexy in her vinyl, skin tight cat suit. Every inch of her body was covered in the shiny fabric except for her hands and face. She wore a pair of laced up stiletto boots that went past her knees. Her dark hair was pulled back tight in a ponytail and she was wearing a black lipstick to match her black nails. All of that black set off those deep piercing blue eyes. She said nothing as she stared at me. However, her lips displayed a subdued grin.

I was mortified. My friends had no idea I was like this. If they did, they never let on. I started to replay my reactions to the kiss and how I moaned with pleasure as Ms. Williams fondled my breasts.

Denise then reached over, grabbing the ring on the harness gag. Tugging it in an upward motion, I could hear her say in a stern voice under her breath to Renee, “You’re next.” I guess Spence was right. Denise does call the shots in that relationship.

I pulled and struggled against my bonds. Trying desperately to close my legs or pull my arms down to cover my breast to no avail. I was helpless and at the mercy of stranger. Sure, I worked with her. But all I knew was what went on at work. At the store, she was in control of every situation. Nothing ever got by her. My heart raced and my breathing became for rapid. My body tingled as fear started to flood my consciousness.

All of a sudden, another chair was pushed from the shadows. It was another hooded female. She wore a school girl outfit. White satin blouse with a plaid black and white pleated mini skirt. Her blouse was unbuttoned with the bottom tied in a knot below her breasts, exposing her mid-section. She didn’t appear to be wearing a bra as her sweat caused her blouse to cling to her soaked breasts. Her nipples were in an aroused state as they tried to escape the fabric of her blouse. She wore white knee high stocking socks and a pair of shiny black patent heels that were chunky and had ankle straps. She was tied identical to Renee, right down to the collar.

Adonis stepped over and removed the hood from her.

I was in complete shock. Nikki? I began to wonder if she had realized what she was in for when she talked about jumping in with both fee. I’m sure she had the same thoughts run through her mind as I did. She wore her long blonde hair in two pigtails on either side of her head. Her sexy red lips were separated by a shiny black ball gag. It was seated deep within her mouth, holding her mouth open wide enough to cause drool to run down the sides and down her chin.

She looked so fetching. Before I could gather my next thought I heard Denise bark out instructions to Adonis.

DENISE: “Show her!”

Just then Adonis reached for the front hem of Nikki’s skirt, lifting it to expose her crotch.

OMG!!

She was wearing a pair of black pvc_bikini panties. Just then her eyes met mine. The sudden eye contact flustered her. Her eyes starting blinking, her lashes fluttered in a flirtatious manner.

I honestly didn’t think I could get any more aroused. I mean look at me. I’m totally helpless, wearing my favorite pair of pvc_panties under my skirt. I’m bound and gagged, hanging from the rafters with my legs spread wide and ankles chained to the floor. My blouse and bra is undone and my excited breasts are exposed for all to see. My body quivered with excitement and fear as I watched friend after friend parade in front of me in what seems like the most erotic dream I could ever imagine.

Before I could gather my next thought, Adonis moved down to the final empty spot light on the floor. Stepping back, he lined up behind the final chair that sat in the shadows. He proceeded to slide it forward.

Wow!! There before was another bound, hooded female. She looked rather fetching in her vinyl maid’s uniform. The skirt was lined with white lace and the top appeared to be a white PVC blouse, with short capped sleeves with gathers around the arm. The sleeves had been pushed down on her arms to expose her shoulder and give her a more sleeveless look.

Around her tiny waist was a black PVC under bust corset, cinched tight and tied in the front. The corset accentuated her breasts. Her chest heaved up and down as her breathing seemed more rapid than the other two. She wore a pair of black stockings with laced tops that didn’t quit make it to the bottom of her skirt. The stockings were pulled up and held by a black satin garter belt. The garters were slightly visible from under her skirt. Her toes nails where done with bright red polish as they peeked through her stockings and her pair of shiny white patent, ankle strapped, chunky heels. She was tied with the same types of leather cuffs the rest of us wore. Her ankles were also pulled back and tied to the back legs of the chair. Her arms tied behind the back of the chair.

As I looked at Renee and Nikki, trying to figure out who sat in the final chair, Adonis reached for the hood and removed it. Underneath was a gorgeous blonde. Her hair was done up in a ponytail on the top, back of her head. With her hair up I could make out a different type of leather collar. I’ve seen one like it before. I think it was a posture collar. She sat upright, with the posture of a pretty young lady, back straight, chest out. It too, had several rings attached. She wore a red ball gag that was framed by her glossy red lips. She must’ve taken make-up tips from Nikki as her makeup was flawless. Her lashes were long and lush as her eyes blinked hard, adjusting to the light. Her dark toned eye shadow and mascara achieved that smoky look that brought out her blue eyes. She struggled causing her perky little breast to bounce beneath her vinyl dress. Who was she and why was she included in this group?

She looked up at me with a scared terrified look in her eyes I felt I should recognize.

Hey wait! No way! That’s no girl! That’s Jessie. OMG! If I didn’t know him, I’d swear he was a she. Just then, Adonis, moved around the side of the chair to lift her skirt.

She was wearing a shiny pair of milky white, semi-transparent vinyl_panties. She…I mean HE must’ve went to the same lady I did for hair removal as his skin was glossy smooth and void of any hair. I could tell he was extremely aroused as his large erect penis writhed beneath the vinyl, his skintight panties holding it back from escape. I was a little embarrassed as I looked up to see him staring at me. He knew where my eyes had been fixed. His face showed fear and embarrassment. I must say I was impressed and a little turned on at the thought seeing him like this. He tried to look away, but the collar prohibited it.

The only person missing from our group was Spence. It was funny how we were all tied and bound but he was nowhere to be found. Was this some kind of well hatched plan to get us all like this?

MISTRESS WILLIAMS: “Before we get started with the main event, I would like to introduce the rest of our members.”

With a nod, the house lights lifted revealing the source of the whispered murmurs. A crowd of women and men dressed in various forms of latex and vinyl were surrounding the stage and chairs. We were in the middle of a large room, standing on an elevated stage. There were plenty of rafters, chains, and pulleys with lights stationed all around. Standing on the edge of the crowd, directly behind Jess stood Spence.

He wasn’t bound or gagged. He stood there dressed in a long leather trench, leather trousers and black leather boots. He appeared to have latex gloves covering his hands, but that’s all I could make out. He stood arms crossed with a grin on his face. He seemed pleased with his accomplishment.

MISTESS WILLIAMS: “Ms. Jones. I want you to relive the humiliation you are about to feel over and over. How does one do this?”

Just then spot lights for from four different spots on the ceiling lit up shining down on the floor on what appeared to be video cameras, manned by four latex covered gimps. One camera appeared mobile while the others appeared stationary. They all had their red lights on. They must’ve been taping since the beginning. What is she going to do with this video?

MISTRESS WILLIAMS: “Let’s get started Ms. Jones.”

Chapter 12 - I’m Totally Exposed

I could feel my legs start to tremble as she walked towards me. Reaching for my waist, she tugged at my skirt, popping all the snaps that held my skirt in place. As my skirt fell away, I could feel my face go flush as my most secret of secrets was exposed for all to see. I could see Nikki’s and Jessie’s eyes widen as they viewed by polka dot panties.

Mistress Williams reached for the front of my waist band, pulling my panties down. She could only pull them down to my upper thigh as my spread legs kept her from going down further. The cool air in the room rushed across my hot wet pussy as it glistened with my sex, the wetness reflecting the lights from around the room. That’s when I finally let out the first of many muffled screams.

MISTRESS WILLIAMS: “Now, now, Ms. Jones. Scream all you want. Get it all out. The next couple of days are going to be an awakening for you. I want your friends to see how much you are enjoying yourself. You can’t hide your excitement for your predicament anymore.”

Next couple of days? OMG! What have I agreed to?

MISTRESS WILLIAMS: “Right now, you aren’t sure how you feel, but I’m going to take care of that. When I’m finished, you will know for certain there isn’t any other place you’d rather be. Now, I’m sure you’re wondering how I’m going to humiliate you more than you already have been. Would you like to know?”

With the most pitiful, scared look I’ve ever displayed, I mouthed the word “no” through my gag as I shook my head.

MISTRESS WILLIAMS: “Well, right now, it’s not up to you. You are going to share one of your most intimate of moments with everyone. Your friends have a front row seat for the entire show. And when you are finished, they will share with you. What am I talking about? You are going to show your friends what your orgasms looks like. You’re going to show your friends how kinky you actually are and can be. I’m going to make you cum like you never have before. Your plastic_panties are going to be filled with the evidence of your enjoyment. So…..Let’s get started.”

She motioned for Denise to bring her something. As Denise approached the stage, Mistress Williams pulled my panties up, making sure they were pressed against my pussy. After releasing the back waist band with a pop, she took a huge swing, smacking my ass hard. I squealed loudly through my gag as I wasn’t prepared. I lost my balance temporarily as my wrists were all that held me. The sound of the smack echoed throughout the space.

Just then, Adonis surprised me from behind as he wrapped a cold, stainless steel chain around the small of my waist. The icy steel created goose-bumps throughout my mid-section and back. It was locked tight enough to prohibit it from sliding down. I tried to look and see what was going on, but my arms pulled so tight, made it difficult. Apparently the waist chain was positioned to hold a vibrator between my legs. Two short chains hanging from the front and back of the waist chain would run between my legs, holding the wand taut against my vinyl covered pussy.

My eyes glanced to my bound friends as thoughts of my last self-orgasm replayed in my mind. This is what my friends would soon witness. My pulse pounded. My breathing became shallow and quick. OMG! I think I’m going to pass out again.

MISTRESS WILLIAMS: “Slow down there hon. We haven’t started yet.”

She reached behind me, caressing my ass, tugging on the chain that pressed the vinyl between my ass cheeks. All of a sudden a buzzing sound filled the room. My pussy tingled as I tried desperately to move my hips. I couldn’t avoid the vibration of that infernal machine. The more I moved, the more sensitive my pussy got. My struggling and the helplessness of the situation sent shivers down my spine. My legs started shaking uncontrollably.

I whimpered through my gag as I pulled against my bonds. As I tried to look down, I could feel drool run from the side of my gag. I swayed my hips violently, trying to avoid the vibrator, but it was useless.

The sound of a slight, high pitched moan started to leave my mouth with every breath. I couldn’t help it. I was starting to lose control. Before my glasses started fogging up, I looked once more and could see the eyes of all my friends as they watched, waiting their turn. What must they be thinking?

I could feel my body start to tense up as my moans got louder and faster. The sound of my sexual pleasure was being echoed throughout the room with every breath. I tried again to wiggle and writhe against my bonds. The cuffs held solid. Again, the harder I fought, the more this overwhelming sensation started to flood over me.

Before I knew it, my hips weren’t trying to avoid the vibration. I was actually trying to swing them to feel more of it. My hips undulated in a rhythmic motion. I wanted it to press harder against me. I tried lifting my legs from the floor, hanging only by my wrists. The tension from pulling against my bonds made my pussy even more sensitive. I would do this over and over, pulling harder and harder. An intense feeling of pleasure started to penetrate me.

OMG! I’m going to cum! I tried one more time, to look at my friends. My glasses were so foggy. I swung my head side to side, slinging them from my face. I could make out their outline, but couldn’t make out their facial expressions. I tried screaming, but it was to no avail.

I was about to experience the most intense orgasm I’ve ever had…and I had an audience to boot. I knew it was useless, but I tried one more time to fight against my bonds.

I thrashed about violently, screaming as my body attempted to twist and contort. My entire body swayed. My ass, hips and breast shook wildly as I struggled. I could only imagine how sexy I must look. I would find out later. My high pitched moans became muffled screams filling the room as my body started to convulse violently. OMG! Just then, a tremendous overwhelming feeling of pleasure washed over me. I let out the loudest scream I could, holding back absolutely nothing. The gag muzzled my cry of pleasure. That damned vibrator continued to press against my extremely sensitive pussy. My vinyl_panties were filled with my juices. My ass clenched the chain tightly as I strained, pulling against my cuffs. I could feel the convulsions deep within my pelvis as my eyes were closed tight. My body shuddered as the evidence of my orgasm started filling the space between my ass checks. The room was filled with the aroma of my sex as I hung my head back. My body continued to quiver and shake as I was now held up by only my wrists.

The smell and feel of my well lubed panties, coupled with the scene, the bondage and that damned vibrator, started what was to be the second of several more orgasms. As I struggled to regain my footing, Mistress Williams reached her latex covered hand into the front of my panties. I could feel her fingers press against my pussy. She pulled out her hand. It glistened in the light as it was covered with my sex. That’s when she took her cum soaked hand and wiped it across my gagged mouth. I pulled my head back, resisting a little, but she persisted. My mouth was now lubricated with my own juices. Just then, she reached around, grabbed the back of my head and started kissing me long and hard. Her tongue darted around my gag as I tried to tongue her back. I didn’t care what anyone thought anymore. I’d lost all my inhibitions. When she finally pulled away, the second orgasm over took me. My body tensed up and convulsed as my muffled screams of ecstasy filled the room again.

After several more orgasms and what seems like an hour, the vibrator was removed. I couldn’t stand as I had no energy. My head hung down as I dangled by my wrists. I didn’t think I would every experience anything as intense for the rest of my life, but Mistress Williams would find away the next night.

For now, the chains holding my wrists were lowered. Adonis brought a chair, placing it behind me. My ankles chains were undone, but he re-attached the leash on my collar. I don’t know where he thought I was going. Even if I knew, I had no energy to get there. For the first time since being bound, I was able to pull my legs together. My arms and legs were sore from battling against those chains. Mistress Williams stood in front of me. As she fastened my bra and buttoned up my shirt, she whispered to me in her soft sexy voice.

MISTRESS WILLIAMS: “You did well. Tonight you’ll rest and tomorrow we’ll continue with a different phase of your punishment. For now, sit and relax. It’s your friend’s turn entertain you. Take it all in.”

Chapter 13 - Their Turn

She handed my skirt to me as I plopped down on the chair. My vinyl panties made a squishy sound as the cum inside displaced. My well lubed panties slipped and slid around my ass, caressing me as if to reward me for a job well done. I’d never been that wet before.

MISTRESS WILLIAMS: “Here are your glasses.”

She had cleaned them before handing them to me. My eyes squinted as I tried to focus. I felt this sense of peace for the first time that day. No nerves. No anxiety. Maybe I was just too tired.

As I gathered my senses, the gimps got to work preparing my bound friends for their turn on the main stage. Renee’s bikini was untied and removed. She fidgeted as she knew she was first. She sat completely naked, dressed only in her cuffs and gag. Denise attached a couple of weighted nipple clips to each breast. The clamps were in the shape of a tear drop, made of what appeared to be large crystals.

As Denise applied the vibrator against her pussy, I could see her body jolt slightly. She seemed subdued. She didn’t fight at all. She closed her eyes as if to concentrate. Her body tensed as she pulled against her bonds, but there was no large moments indicating a fight. Had she done this before?

She started trembling a little as her breasts shook the crystals, making the light dance wildly off of them. Opening her big blue eyes, she looked down at her breasts and the latex hand of Denise as she worked her pussy. Her breathing shortened as she let out a loud short quick scream. Now her eyes widened as a concerned look filled her face. Things took a turn. Her body started to bounce slightly as the chains held her in place. Another short muffled scream filled the room. She looked over at Nikki, and then looked up at me. Despair filled her eyes as her bouncing started the crystals spinning. The pain of them tugging at her nipples must’ve added to the sensations she was experiencing.

Another louder, short, more deliberate scream echoed throughout the room. Was she trying to keep from climaxing? Denise watched intently, adjusting the wand to Renee’s every move. Renee gave another look of despair to Denise, pleading with her eyes. Denise shook her head side to side. What was she telling her? This went on for several minutes. Renee looked around the room frantically. Her bouncing continued as the rhythmic movement in her hips started to increase. Her hips were moving, trying to avoid the vibrator, but with little luck. Looking at Denise again, I could almost hear her beg through her gag. I thought I could make out the word “please”. Again, Denise shook her head.

Without warning, Renee, let out another loud scream, shaking her head side to side. Her ponytail whipped around violently. Now she seemed to be fighting. This went on for several more minutes until Renee’s soft moans became louder and faster. Denise leaned over towards Renee and looked her right in the eyes. Renee’s eyes were extremely wide as she returned Denise’s stare, slowly shaking her head side to side. She looked like she was trying to tell her something. OMG! Was Denise trying to deny Rachael her orgasm simply by telling her no? Did she have that much control over her?

Without warning, Renee let out a long sustained cry. Denise pressed harder against her crotch. I could make out a large wet spot beneath Renee’s crotch. Her body convulsed as she threw her head back. Her nipple clamps dangled as her body seemed to pulsate. She had climaxed. Did she have Denise’s approval? Tears rolled down her cheek as her head fell forward. For someone who just had a huge orgasm, she seemed really upset. As Renee lifted her head to look up at me, the spot light over her dimmed, going out completely. She seemed to disappear before my eyes as the darkness enveloped her.

Nikki knew she was next. Her skirt was undone and slid down to her knees. Her vinyl panties in full view for everyone, pressed tightly against her crotch. The outline of her mound was visible through the black vinyl. Her blouse was untied, releasing her shiny sweaty breasts. I could hear her whimper as a gimp stood before her with a vibrator that had a large white ball on the end. Her eyes widened as the gimp turned on the vibrator placing it against her vinyl covered sex.

Nikki threw her head back as her hips pressed out and up. She struggled, whining and letting out little screams as the gimps pressed forward. She fought hard, but the chair held her in place. She started rocking the chair so hard; Adonis had to come and place a large black leather belt around her waist and the back of the chair, holding her securely in place. After watching me, she had to know there was only one way this would end. I had to hand it to her. She fought the good fight. Mistress Williams appeared from the shadows, standing behind her, fondling her breasts. I think it caught Nikki off guard as she tried to look behind her. She looked around wildly as if she was looking for someone to help. Her eyes would widen as her moans and breaths started to break up.

The gimp continued to press the vibrator against her crotch. Her body tensed up as her hips continued to grind. Her legs pulled up as she pulled against her bonds, shaking uncontrollably. Nikki’s moans turned to loud, muffled screams that continued over and over until a long continuous wail filled the room. The undeniable sound of a woman’s orgasm filled the room. Nikki didn’t last very long. Of course she did get to watch Renee and myself as she sat wearing those sexy panties. Maybe they started what was to become the inevitable. Her head hung low as she avoided eye contact with anyone. As the gimp stood to walk behind her, the spotlight engulfing her started to fade. Now she was not longer in view.

Denise entered from the shadows, pulling Jessie’s skirt down to his knees. At one point, she smacked him on the side of his vinyl covered ass, making him lift his butt to allow the skirt to slide down. I could see his large erect penis shift to the side, moving as if it was trying to escape its vinyl prison. Now his manhood was in full view beneath his milky white pvc_panties. Adonis came over and placed his latex covered hand against his penis, rubbing slowly and deliberately against the vinyl. The collar kept his head in place, but I could see him trying to pull his legs forward, attempting to close his legs. His arms strained against the cuffs holding his arms behind him. His heavy breathing turned to muffled moans as Adonis grabbed his erect shaft through the vinyl with his fingers. The lubricated panties slipped effortlessly over his shaft as Adonis started to stroke his penis through the vinyl faster and faster. Occasionally, the head of his penis would peek out past the waist band of his panties, only to retreat behind the smothering vinyl. His beautifully mascaraed eyes widened as his lashes fluttered wildly, blinking harder and faster.

If he could only see himself, he’d be so turned on. He was tied and bound wearing a sexy pair of panties and dress. Made up to look like an extremely sexy woman who was about to be brought to orgasm by a strange man dressed head to toe in latex.

Suddenly, Jess’ body tensed up as he turned up the volume on his muffled moans. There was no scream, just the sound of him trying to suppress his moaning through his gag. I noticed a white fluid shooting from the head of his penis in large volumes. He had achieved orgasm. The direction of his penis caused his cum to shoot off to the side inside his panties. I never knew a guy could produce so much. His body was still exhibiting a tense mode as Adonis slowed his motion. Jess reacted to his every touch. His breathing would cut short as Adonis would tease Jess with a quick touch of his penis. Just then, Adonis reached for the waist band of his panties, opened them, and exposed Jessie’s engorged red shiny penis. With the other hand, Adonis reached his latex covered hand inside. He must’ve brushed against Jessie’s manhood, causing him to react slightly, making him try and pull away as a small moan left his gagged mouth. Adonis removed his hand as it was covered with a white slimy substance that just a few minutes ago filled Jessie’s plastic_pants. Adonis took it and placed it over Jessie’s mouth, covering his sexy gagged lips with his own cum. Jessie couldn’t turn away as his collar held him in place.

Jessie looked up at me, catching me staring at his sexy manhood imprisoned in those glossy panties. I looked up to see him looking back at me. Startled, I started to blush, the first time I felt embarrassed since my last orgasm.

As Adonis left the scene, the light over Jessie dimmed, going out completely. I had so much I wanted to say to all of them. I had so much to ask. When would I see them again? Little did I know, I would see one of them again in the most intimate of ways. If I thought tonight was intense, it would pale in comparison to the next night.

I looked around as the viewing audience talked amongst themselves. Adonis approached, reaching for the leash. Tugging at it, he gestured for me to stand. Reaching for him, I grab his muscular arm. I was physically drained and needed a little assistance. The black latex that covered his body was really shiny and thin. This was the first time I touched Adonis and he was extremely impressive.

As I stood, I could feel the moisture in my panties shift. I hadn’t been paying any attention and realized my panties where totally exposed. I tried to buy wrap my skirt around my waist in an effort to put it on, but had it taken from me as Adonis placed my hands behind my back. My wrists were then locked together and attached by a small chain to a small ring on the back of my collar, lifting my hands up towards the middle of the back. A short chain was then re-attached to each ankle in an effort to hobble me. I didn’t understand why I was being shackled. It’s not like I could’ve gone anywhere, even if I wanted. Adonis then produced the cloth hood and placed it over my head. Right then, dance music started playing and the otherwise quiet crowd erupted into cheers.

Adonis placed his cold latex covered hands on each side of my waist giving me the shivers, lifting me off the stage, down on the floor. He tugged again at my collar, leading me back to my room. As my heels shuffled across the floor, my wet vinyl_panties remind me of their presence. Just then I feel a hand grab my ass. Another slaps the other side of ass causing me to shuffle a little quicker. I try to look buy my hood denies my view. Suddenly I felt someone’s cold fingers as they reached beneath my blouse and cupped my breast. Apparently I’m being led through the crowd of on lookers on my way back to the room. I felt people touching me all over and I can’t do anything about it. I tried to tell them to stop, but gag only allows my muffled screams to fill my hood. I can feel the pinches, grabs, fondles and smacks of total strangers against my butt, breast, legs and waist. Through the loud music and low voices I can make out a few comments. I can’t tell who they are or who they are talking to, but I know they are talking about me.

Female Voice: “Those polka dot panties are a sweet touch. I want a pair for my maid.”

Female Voice: “Who do I need to talk to about getting her for one night?”

Male Voice: “Do you think Mistress Williams will trade a sub for a sub? I must have her.

Male Voice: “I can’t wait to see what happens tomorrow night. Where’s my drink?”

Male Voice: “Will she be up for bids?

Male Voice: “Does anyone know how she handles pain? If not, I’d like first crack at her!”

I tried to walk faster but these chains were slowing me down and Adonis was doing nothing to assist. As a matter of fact, at one point, my leash pulled me back. I must’ve pasted him. I didn’t have a clue where I was going.

As the touches decreased and the voices faded, I found myself stopped at the door leading to the hall. Adonis led me through, closing and locking them behind me. My hood is removed and the rest of my shuffle is down the hall towards my door. Other than the dim hall lights I don’t seen any light coming from the other cells. Where are my friends? When will I get to talk to them?

My cell door is opened and Adonis motions me through. Once in, he moves my ankle and wrist restraints, collar and finally my gag. I turned to look at him as he towered over me. His huge latex covered body glistened from the light from my cell. Just then his huge aroused penis caught my eye. It was pressed against his body beneath his black latex body suit just below eye level. I was a bit flustered as I didn’t know what to do next. I mean it was right there in front of me.

Where are my friends? Why won’t you tell me? Please.

As he prepared to turn and walk out, I panicked. I reached out and grabbed his penis like he did when he grabbed Jessie. It was thick and solid and slipped around beneath the rubber. I could feel it veins and girth. Not once, did he even flinch.

Please!

I started to slide my hand the length of his penis, stopping at his bulbous head.

I’ll do anything! I must know! Please.

That’s when he placed his hands on my shoulders and pushed me away and said in his low deep voice,

ADONIS: “I know you’ll do anything. You just don’t know it yet. But you’ll find out tomorrow.”

That’s when he turned and walked out, slamming the door behind him. Suddenly the peep whole slid opened.

ADONIS: “I’ve been instructed to tell you to get cleaned up and get some rest. There is food and water over on the night stand. Oh, and if you have that much interest in my dick, I can ask Mistress Williams to arrange a meeting. Mind you, it would be on her terms and you just never know what she’ll do.”

The peep whole closed and I was enveloped with the sudden sound of total silence. The entire night came back to me in these little flashbacks. The look on Jessie’s face as Adonis ejaculated him to orgasm. How sexy Renee looked at the hands of Denise. The look Nikki gave me as she struggled against her bonds. How extremely attracted I found myself to her. The way Mistress William’s black vinyl panties hugged her bum. With all these images of everyone else running through my mind, one overwhelming thought emerged. How must I have looked to them?

After showering I found the nighty left in the cabinet. It was barely there, but at least it was something. After grabbing a bite from the fruit and deli platter left on the night stand I prepared to settle in and try to get some sleep.

Those sheets felt so smooth and sexy against my skin. As I covered up and reached for to turn off the lamp on my night stand I notice a draw that must’ve missed my earlier attention. Opening it, I find a TV remote and a huge pink vibrator. Where was the TV? I looked around and discovered it behind a black curtain, next to the huge mirror.

My bearings were off and I needed to see what time it was. I hoped it had cable.
As I ran through the channels, I noticed a couple of channels had what looked like some hardcore bondage and discipline movies playing, the kind that scared me so much. There was one that had lesbian bondage as it theme, while others were of guys having sex with their bound captives. As I scrolled down the channels, I found what looked like previous sessions of other captives that were “initiated” and videoed at the club. Some were guys and others were gals. They all had different Mistresses and all were initiated in various ways.

As I changed the TV to the next channel, you could imagine my surprise when I saw a sexy young hooded girl being led into a room by a large latex covered gimp. She was wearing the same clothes I had been wearing. Was this a video of what happened tonight? I watched intently trying to determine the girl beneath the hood. OMG! It was me. If I didn’t know it was me, I must say she turned me on a bit. The video editing was flawless. Oh no! Others will see me. People confined to other cells and the next bunch of people initiated by their masters will see this. What will they think? I watched again and realized they will be thinking the same thing I just was, but they’ll be saying I looked so hot. Before I turned the TV off, I watched the video of Renee, Nikki and Jessie, stopping at Nikki and replaying it several times. Something about her in those panties started the juices flowing.

I reached for the vibrator in the night stand as I watched Nikki again and again. I didn’t think it was possible, but I managed to have one more orgasm before falling asleep. I sure hope she doesn’t find out about that.

As I drifted off to sleep, I couldn't help but wonder what was in store for me tomorrow night.

mysecretsecrets
Chair Bound

Re: Bound to Learn

I wasn't sure but thought, if you hadn't read Part 1, Part 2 probably won't make too much sense. So this is me bumping it for their convenience.