So, How Are You Doing Down There?

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
Knottyfellow
Unfettered Newbie

So, How Are You Doing Down There?

Unread post by Knottyfellow »

I lost the bet, so there I was, wandering about the house as best as I could while wearing only a harnessed blindfold, a collar and a pair of locking leather cuffs which secured my arms behind my back. It seemed like quite a long time since Karen said that she was going out for a drink and would be back soon. With the TV sitting silent on top of a re-purposed chest of drawers and the remote control hidden away, there wasn't much for me to do other than to wander around blindly from one piece of furniture to another every time that I got bored with where I was sitting.

I heard her come in the door. Finally, this unbelievable boredom was going to come to an end. I knew that I was still going to be in my bindings for the rest of the night, but at least I wasn't alone in the dark and silence anymore.

I heard her walk up to me. She hooked a finger into my collar and without a word, lead me across the room to our old mission chair. She then pulled me down by my collar to the front of the old chair which had a rather large eye screw installed behind it's front support. I then felt the click of the little padlock anchoring the D-ring of my collar to the eye screw in the front of the chair.

As I knelt helplessly locked to the front of the chair, she locked the ankle cuffs on to me, then ran a rope behind each of my knees, spreading them out to the front legs of the chair where she secured them. For good measure, she locked a stretch of chain between my wrist and ankle cuffs.

It was then that Karen spoke for the first time since she came home. "Are you glad that I'm home yet?" All that I could think to say at the moment was "oh, fuck you." She giggled and came back with, "maybe later, you are going to be busy for quite a while right where you are at." Then there it was, a second giggle from someone else in the room.

"Oh shit" She brought her obnoxious friend home with her from the bar. They begin chatting away. Karen was explaining to Lisa that this was only one of our "little games". I spoke up with, "private games" just to hear, "oh hush, we're talking over here."

This is just fucking great. First I spend a few hours wandering about alone and blindfolded with my hands cuffed behind my back and now I'm the helpless subject of a half drunk tutorial, "this cushion goes here and that pillow goes there and there you have it." What the Hell, if I play along (as if I had a choice), Lisa may just learn a few things that will help her to keep a man for a while and give her something to do other than tagging along with us all the time.

They continued talking and giggling. I occasionally felt fingernails on my skin and a touch every so often. Sometimes I knew who's nails and touch I was feeling, other times I didn't. Then I heard Karen say it. "Get your ass in the chair and see for yourself." I chimed in with "you've got to be kidding." No sooner did I say it than I felt a slap at the back of my head and heard, "What else do you have to do right now?'".

I felt the chair shake. Lisa's ass slid over the armrest, the cushion compressed and moved away from my chin and I felt the "whoosh" of a leg passing close over my head. Then I felt it, denim against my cheeks. Lisa still had her pants on. Well, at least this is still just a demo.

Karen explained, "now just grab him behind the head and slide forward. You see how you line up, and he can go nowhere." There I am with Karen's friend grinding her crotch into my face, running her stocking foot up and down my back and along my very sore arms which have been locked behind my back for several hours. Lisa cackled, "So, how are you doing down there," I had to do something, so I took a nip at her crotch.

No sooner did I bite than I felt the sting of our crop on my ass. When the Hell did Karen get that out? Then I heard Karen say the words that were music to my ears. "Well, if you got that, then it's time to go." At that both ladies moved on to the kitchen counter, their conversation tapered off then went quiet. All that I was thinking was "good, Lisa is finally gone and now we can get on with our night."

A few minutes later I felt the chair shake again from an ass sliding into it. I felt the familiar sensation of flesh sliding against my cheek, a leg hooking around me, the heel of a bare foot pulling between my shoulder blades and "wait a minute, something's not right." From across the room, I hear, "Just don't let him cum. Happy birthday Lisa, goodnight Jack, I'll see you in the morning." Then the front door closes. With that comes smell and feel of a pussy sliding up to my face. "So, how are you doing down there."