The Kidnapping of Justine

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
DarkLizerd
Hopelessly Suspended

The Kidnapping of Justine

Unread post by DarkLizerd »

It was a slow day at work, slow, slow, slow...
Then a call from someone from her past..
"Good afternoon, Johnson and Johnson. How may I direct your call?" Justine answered, 14 call, just 14, that makes for a slow day...
"Justine? Justine Milkelson?" the voice said.
"Well, yea..." she replied trying to place the voice.
"It's me, Mike, Mike Johnston, from high school..."
"And..." She still could not place the voice, but the name sounded familure, but just vaguely...
"You know, the team captain of the football team!" the voice said excitedly.
"And... " she repeated, Mike? High school football team captain????
"Well, maybe you don't remember me, but that's ok. Look, I'm in town today and I was wondering if you would like to get together tonight and reminess about old times, Say 6:45 at the club in town, The Lizard Lounge I think?"
Mike, I think I remember Mike... "Sure, that sound like fun, see you there..."
"MIKE!" she almost shouted, "Now I remember! Yea, I did have a crush on him!"
And the rest of the afternoon went even slower...

That night, after a quick shower, a snack for dinner, Justine was the bar waiting for Mike.
Several guys tried to spark up a conversation, but no one got very far, there was even the old guy...
Yea right, like he even had a chance. But something did not quite feel right, the room was a little tilted to the right more than normal. Justine did not care about being stood up like that, it's happened before, but she has never gotten this drunk this fast before. Maybe it was skipping dinner that was the main problem. Joe, the barkeep, called for Joe, the other Joe, the bouncer, to stop her at the door while he called for a cab. "Take it easy Justine, we got a cab coming to take you home." Moments later Joe helped her into the cab, "Hey, your new, here, take Miss Milkelson home will ya, we don't wanta loose any paying customers here. And here another 20 for ya." And off she went into the night, and then everything went black...
The old cab driver looked back over the seat and chuckled to himself... "Works like a charm every time."

Justine awoke the next morning, stretched out and yawned... but something didn't feel right, her face felt numb, stiff. Reaching up to see what was wrong, she had her first surprise, her hand stayed out stretched to the sides, and her legs stayed stretched too, and now that it registered, the room felt a little cooler and she was not under her covers. And, the light in the room was wrong!! Panic took over, "AAAAAAAA" she screamed and she pulled with all her might, both arms and both legs, everything she had was spent in trying to move something, anything... But nothing move, nothing helped, and the scream, well, that didn't happen either. The gag on her face worked too well. And maybe the cloth that filled her mouth helped as well.

Suddenly, the door opened and the light from the hall filled the room. "Now, now, Justine, just lie there and relax." said a strange voice, "There is no escape, I live way outside of town, so there is no neighbors either."

"But where am I? Who are you? And while you are at it, just let me go..." Well, that's what she tried to say, but "bmm wgermmi, mhm r moo, amm wllwll mru mratit muff lebmego" was as best it got.
"I know you have lots of questions, I know you want to get free, and I know all this because all the others girls asked the same questions... And none of them were answered, and none of them ever got free..."
Justine felt her heart drop to the pit of her stomach, "Others?!! No one got free?? and now I'm next" This resulted in a new round of thrashing and screaming, all of which just made the bed shake a little bit, and very little sound from her mouth...

The man just stood there enjoying the sight of her tit shaking back and forth, her arm muscles flexing, the muscles of her legs flexing, the sight of her exposed shaved pussy moving and flexing all on its own as well. He knew she could put up quite a fight and could possible get free, if given just half a chance, and he knew he could not let that happen, at least not before Sunday night that is...

He waited while she tired herself out. She still struggled for a while, but she could not shake anything free. It didn't help that she was only breathing through her nose. "LET ME GO!!!" or "lmmmee gooo!" was all she could say. The gag was working out well, he thought, but she will need to calm down before she can eat or drink...

"That was beautiful. Your muscle tone is quite nice. You can be such a fighter." he said, "And now, let me show you what I see." and with that he picked up a large mirror. Slowly he paned the mirror up her body. She could see better that the way her legs were tied, that there was no way she could get free. Slowly her view moved up her wide spread
legs, up past her knees, and up to her spread open pussy. A blush crossed her face, she had never seen her pussy from this angle. She wanted to look away, she tried, but she was spell bound by what she saw. The way the lips were closed, even while spread like she way, but still there was the little nub that poked out. The way her shaved area
above made everything look like it was on display. She was still staring at her pussy when it left her view. What she saw next was just as fascinating. There on her face was the tape that held her so quiet. It was not just a single strip of tape the crossed her mouth, like she has seen on TV so many times, but instead there was 2 strips that crossed her mouth like an "X" topped by another one that went completely around her head, and more than once from what she could tell. For a while, she stared into the blue eyes of her reflection, and realized just how pretty her face was, then the view swung wildly as the mirror was placed back next to the wall.

"Now that you are awake, set the ground rules. You are here to be my toy for as long as I want. You will behave and not cause me any problems." Justine's grew wide ant this, and she screamed "Mmengure !" (Whatever it was she tried to say), and fought the ropes again. When she calmed down, he continued. "As I was saying, if you behave, you will enjoy our time together, that I can promise." And with that walked around to her side and sat down on the bed. He placed his left hand on her flat belly and started walking his fingers southwards. "NNOoo ggert yrur hendes ophmmeem" she cried, and tried to shake his hand off and prevent it from going where it was headed. "Fine, we'll go this way then..." And his hand started walking its way up to her tits. "Noo gothe wee ereather,,, nnth myee teteses!" But this time his hand did not stop, it proceeded to caress first her left tit then the right and then back. Round and round each one in turn, fondling them both so tenderly, some times brushing across the nipples, then the other hand joined in, working both at the same time, gently caress the nipples. Justine's breath was speeding up, her heart quickened, and for a moment she forgot a stranger was playing with her. "MMmmmm" she moaned through the gag, getting more excited by the moment. She arched her back enjoying the attention she was receiving, when a sudden pain shot through both nipples. "AAAaaaa!" she screamed, looking down, she saw that he had a hold of both nipples, squeezing hard and pulling them up like he was trying to pull them off. "AAaaaaa, nnoommoph phat!", then he let go and she dropped back onto the bed. Breathing hard, she watched him as he just sat there grinning, "Now, now, not so fast there girl, we still have time for that later, but for now, I got a little surprise for you.

Then with a quick kiss and suck on each nipple, he got up walked to the foot of the bed, reached down and picked up, and dropped a fair sized box onto the bed between her out stretched legs. "What we have here is my little box of toys. Some you may know about, and some you won't...", He paused, looked at her for a moment, "Well, maybe you may, at least somewhat." He chuckled at that, and brought out toy number one.

She saw it and knew what it was, about 6 inches long, about 1 inch across, yea, no doubt where he planned to put it. He watch her as she tried her best to close her legs, twisting left and right trying but always failing to do so. "But honey, you haven't seen the best part!" A buzzing sound filled the room and her first reaction was to look around to find the bees. While she was still looking, she felt something land between her legs right on her pussy. Thinking the bee landed there, still buzzing, she screamed, and arched her back to throw the thing away.

He chuckled at her response, "Not quite what I expected, but entertaining none the least." and with that he reached up and flicked the vibrator back up against her pussy. And again she jumped, knocking it away. And again he flicked it back up, "Keep that up and I will use my other friend here...". Looking down at him, she saw him holding a big roll of duct tape. She tried to remain still but the vibrations were just too strong for her to stand. She had played with a dildo before, but never heard of a vibrating one. Again, before she realized, she was getting aroused, her breathing was getting quicker. A sudden sound of ripping cloth barely registered to her. Her head was arched back, eyes closed, when a sudden pressure on the vibrating dildo pressed it harder against her pussy and right on her clit, was quickly followed by a slap right above her pussy. She looked down to see the man standing there with his arms crossed, holding the tape, and a big grin on his face. Looking down at her pussy, she could see a bit of tape there. She moved her hips and discovered that the tape was holding the vibrator where is was and there would be nothing she could do to get free of it.

Quickly she cloud feel her orgasm building, closer and closer, then... A sudden pain ripped up her pussy mound, "AAAAaaaa!!!!" she screamed, then there was nothing, no orgasm, no pressure on her pussy, and no vibrations. Just the sound of some evil laughing, "Ha Ha Ha!!! You did think it was going to be that easy did you! Ha Ha!!!"

"MOU RUUFRFRUR!!! MRU BRAAM RURR!"... And on for a bit more, then, with her rant over, she started to cry... Not because of the rough treatment, or because of any pain, but just out of frustration. "Now, now, none of that... Here, I'll let you have it back." and with that, he slapped the dildo back in place and held there by the tape. But this time he did not turn it on, it just sat there and did nothing. She waited for the return of the vibrations, and waited, looking down at him to ask, as best as she could, where the vibrations were, she discovered he was gone. Quickly she looked around but could not find him anywhere.

With the lack of stimulation, she had nothing to do but lie there. "AAAaaa!!!” a sudden shock to her pussy made her jump. Well, not an electric shock, but the sudden return of the vibrations. With at least something to relieve the boredom, she started to enjoy the sensations, and just when it started to get good, it quit. "Moo!! Brammit!!" She screamed into the gag, "Noph aggren!"...

And again, without warning, the vibrations started again... And after a moment, it stopped again. Over and over the cycle repeated, and again, she was teased for just a bit, then nothing... Always getting closer, but never there...

After awhile, the man returned. "So, are you ready to behave? If so, I will remove the gag, and give you something to eat and drink, but, cause me trouble and I could just turn the vibrator on full for an hour or so... Does that sound like fun??? It may sound like fun, at least for the first orgasm or two, but after 6 or 7 or more, the pleasure will become more like torture, and it will not stop there... So, you want to go through that or do you want to be a good little girl?"

She thought about it for just a moment, yea, the orgasm that has been building, like it or not, was demanding attention, but to continue after that would be just torture... When the vibrator turned on again, she thought he was tired of waiting and had made the choice for her. "mou!! Emen mwof mwof!!!" she screamed nodding her head frantically, hoping it wasn't too late.

The vibrations stopped, but replaced by the quick pain of the tape being ripped of again, "MMuf!" was her only reply. He moved quickly onto the bed between her legs, and reaching under her ass, pulled her up and slid a belt under her back, dropped her and fastened it around her waist. From there he crawled up onto her belly, and held up two leather cuffs, "Do you know what these are?" He taunted her, expecting no real answer, he continued, "These are for your wrists to attach them to your belt. Now relax, this won't hurt a bit, well, it could if you insist on putting up a fight." and with that, he fastened the first cuff to her right wrist, followed by the left. "Well now, I think you will find these cuffs just a little bit more comfortable." He commented after seeing how red and chafed her wrists were. "Don't worry about any more marks, unless you insist that is..."

Looking her in the eyes, he untied the rope on her right wrist and move it under his leg and connected it to the belt. She heard the 'click' of a lock and knew that hand was staying there. She thought about fighting, but he was much bigger, and even if she could knock him off, she has already lost one hand and her feet were still tied.
'Click', and the other hand was secured, "Well, too late now anyway." she thought

He then backed down the bed, but not before planting two long kisses on each nipple, and just before got completely off the bed, planted one more right between her legs. And before she could react, he was up. Digging in his box again, he brought out two more cuffs and fastened them, one to each ankle. He released one foot, and connected a short chain to both cuffs. Now, she could not run away.

"Just to prove I'm such a nice guy, here is the bathroom..."
(No details here... Just because everyone does it, not everyone wants to read about it...)

"And now, off to the kitchen..." And with that, off they went. Back through the bedroom where she started, through the door, down the hall, left and into the kitchen and to the table...

"I like giving girls like you a choice. Of course, your choices are bad and worse, but at least you get to choose which you want. So, choice number one, do you want to sit here..." Justine took just one look at the chair and shook her head 'no' as she tried to back up. The chair had two straps down the sides of the back, two long ones on the back, one at both front corners of the seat, and two at the front legs. But despite all that, what she saw first was the 4 inch tall, 1 inch wide dildo that stood up in the middle of the seat.

"OK, no problem, most girls don't like that one, so, here you go, choice number two...", and with that, he guided her to the second chair... And what she saw there just about made her faint. This chair was mostly like the first one except for the three inch high ridge that ran from the back or the seat to the front. There were two bumps that came up another two inches, and from their placement, she knew exactly where they would meet if she were to sit there. "MMEOO! MMEOO! MRAPT RRAT OONE!!! PREEBEZES!! MROO!!" And only because of his strong grip did she not get away. She fought as best as she could to get as far away from the chair as she could, screaming "mmeoo!!" the whole time. He let her push back from the chair saying "Now, now, if you don't want that one, do you prefer the first one instead? I know it looks scary, and I admit, it does, but, it looks better now than before, doesn't it???

Nodding in agreement, she allowed him to guide her to the chair, and with a little alignment, she landed perfectly on the dildo, and without any trouble, impale itself in her pussy. She was puzzled by just how easy it slid in. He noticed her look and pointed over his shoulder, “Vaseline, works wonders for something like this.” He looked over his shoulder as he was speaking and noticed the jar was Vicks unscented vapor rub, “Hmmm, well I thought I got the Vaseline out, well, we’ll know soon enough.” And with that he started chuckling...
Before she had a chance to try and get up, (like she really had one!), he pulled the first strap across her hips and buckled it tight. Then he proceeded with the one that went across her chest, under her tits. After pulling it tight, then the one above her tits. Looking down, she could see how the straps made her sit upright and could see how it made her tit stand out and make them look at least one size larger. Next were the straps that held her knees out to the sides, followed by one foot, then the other.

He stood there for a moment, or two, admiring just how beautiful she was, the fine muscular tone of her legs, the flair of the hips, the narrowing of the waist, "No flab there" he mumbled to himself, the swell of her breasts, the pointed nipples that crown each one. "Oh, yea, you are one fine chick. No fat anywhere, trim and firm where it counts" and reaching out to play with one tit, "soft and supple where it matters. Your skin is so soft and smooth it’s like silk." She knew she blushed from the complements. None of her past boyfriends ever talked to her like this. For a moment, she wished this was not real, and just a game that she and her lover would play. The soft gentle caresses of his hands, the soft loving tone of his voice. "Too bad there might be marks from my whip if you miss behave." She glared at him because the last comment shredded the fantasy that she was creating.

"Now, I will fix us a little breakfast, how does scrambled eggs and sausage sound, with a glass of milk?" Not expecting a clear answer, he turned around, and singing to himself, proceeded to fix breakfast. "You know," then chuckled, "no, I guess not, but anyway, I had a girl that I had for a captive for quite a while. I kept her nude the whole time. She would make me breakfast every morning. Bacon, sausage, eggs... It was most entertaining to watch her jump when they popped and bits of hot grease would land on her front. It would leave little red spots where they landed..." He carried on the whole time while cooking as if everything was normal. Like it was nothing to have a naked girl, tied to a chair, gagged and impaled on a dildo, sitting at the table waiting for breakfast. Breakfast that she would not be able to eat by herself.

When the food was cooked, he piled it onto a plate and set it on the table before her. And from the fridge poured a glass of milk. He then, without noticing, grabbed the chair with the scary looking seat, and sat down hard, and reaching for the plate noticed the wide eye look from her. Smiling, he spread his legs so she could see, and patted the ridge flat, and laughed, "Foam rubber, amazing stuff, you can make anything out of it look real." And with that started laughing so hard she thought he would fall out of his chair... Then, wiping the tears from his eyes, "Well, like I said about it looking real, I got the chairs mixed up once... Oh, that was not a good day for me I tell you. I walked funny for several days after that!" He then ate a few bites, had a drink, then, "I suppose you would like some too, hmmm? OK, I'll remove the gag and feed you, but if you scream or cause a ruckus, I'll re-gag you, and I'll have all this food to myself, understand?"

She nodded that she understood and waited as he carefully removed the tape, wincing as the tape was removed. As soon as she could, she spit the cloth out noticing the black color. She worked her jaw trying to get everything to work. He picked up the cloth, unfolding it so she could see that it was her panties from last night, before placing them on the far side of the table. He got up, poured a glass of water, and offered it to her, "Here, you may want to start with this. I know being gagged for a long time could be rough and the water will help get things working." After taking a sip or two, then a good drink, started with "so, how long do you plan to keep me here?"

Calmly, "First rule, no questions, understand that and there will be no problems, understood?" he replied. then, with a spoon full, offered her a bite.

... to be continued...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...