she knew the rules perfectly

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
little puppet
Unfettered Newbie

she knew the rules perfectly

Unread post by little puppet »

She knew the rules perfectly,

The hours she had spent reciting them to Sir over and over, the slightest mistake or stammer being rewarded with the cane over her backside. She would be naked on all fours, facing away from him as he sat in his old leather armchair.
Her ass high in the air, her chin touching the floor.
Every night before bed he would call her over,
“Down” was all he had to say, she knew the drill.
If she was dressed, she would strip making sure to fold her clothes and put them on the floor by the door. Sir hated mess, everything had a place and it had to be just as he liked it.
She sat in front of him and brushed her long soft brown hair until it was smooth, all the time he sat in his chair smoking, watching her.
When he put down his pipe, she knew it was time to get into position. Without getting up she turned round on her knees, placing her palms on the floor in front of her. she lowered her head to the floor, only stopping when she felt the thick pile of carpet on her chin. At the same time her bum would raise up, making sure she arched her back as far as she could. Her legs were to be together with one foot on top of the other, again if it was not perfect a sharp pain across her cheeks was enough to remind her.
Normally he would sit a while longer just taking in the sight of her body exposed to him.
She didn’t mind, being next to the warm glow of the open fire, the smell of Sirs pipe filling the air. It was almost like a comforter to her,
“One”, Sir said in a calm voice.
“Always listen to Sir”.
“Two”,
“Always do as Sir says”.
“Three”,
“Never question Sir”.
Her body started to tingle, starting from her thighs going up between her legs. Over to the base of her spine, working itself up her back and making the hairs on her neck stand up. Knowing his eyes were transfixed on the most intimate parts of her body, listening to every word she said. Waiting for that one mistake, that one word out of place, a slight pause between words.
“Four”,
“Only speak when Sir asks a question”.
“Five”,
“never look Sir in the eye”.
She would be noticeably wet now, her mind started to wonder from what she was meant to be doing. Thinking of his cock, thrusting hard into her. With his hands pulling on her hips sharply towards him. His fingers clawing at her breasts, pinching at her nipples.
A sharp tap on the side of her thigh, brought her mind back to the room, she had let her back arch up.
“Tidy”, he snapped.
Pushing her chest back down and pushing her bum high making her cunt more exposed.
“Tut, tut, tut,” Sir said, the end of the cane was tapping her inner thigh.
She started to blush. She had done many things with Sir he had seen it all, but she still got embarrassed when he caught her up to know good.
“Are we a little wet,” she knew this was not a question, only said to make her feel more ashamed.
“Six”,
“I must not touch myself without.....” the cane was stroked over her cunt “permission” she spat.
“Was that mean of me....” Sir said.
She held her breath, knowing what was coming. She had not been struck that day so her cheeks were fresh, no numbing to the hard touch of leather on her skin. The pain exploded first starting in just the place the cane hit, then spreading out over her cheeks. Her fingers curled round the carpet, her teeth clenched, closing her eyes tight. Gulping down the cry, only letting out a low moan.
“And you were doing so well” Sir said disappointed in her.
She relaxed back into position after the pain dulled.
“Thank you Sir” she said slightly pitifully.
“Six”,
“I must not touch myself without Sirs permission”
“Better, seven”,
“I will come when Sir calls”
“Eight”,
“I will always be ready and willing”
Sir stood up from his chair and walked round to stand in front of her, she could see the tips of his shoes.
“Look up”, she lifted her head keeping her eyes at his waist. The end of the cane was brought down to the side of her mouth, resting on her cheek.
“Nine”,
“I must never bite Sir” she murmured.
This was her biggest weakness, she couldn’t help herself. When she had an urge to bite it was hard not to, many a time this was the one thing that got her a caning. She knew it was wrong, she knew Sir would lose it with her. Normally grabbing her hair first, whist she tried to get a way saying sorry over and over again.
Then Sir would gag her, normally with the first thing he grabbed not wanting to hear her pleas of forgiveness. It was never a normal spanking, bent over what was at hand, with his knee on her lower back pushing all his weight down on her. By then she would have stopped trying to get a way, laying still hoping he would stop, but he never did. His anger still boiling over, his hand striking her backside again and again and again.
She would be kicking out now the punishment being severe, so he would move onto a cane, a paddle, a hair brush. Anything that might put an end to this one last thing he could not control with her.

“I said, nine” his voice more stern, he had started to tap her face with the cane.
“I must never bite Sir” she said.
He walked back round to his chair, but before sitting he brought the cane down. The sound of it slicing through the air gave her a seconds warning of what was coming, she was not ready this time. Letting out a yelp, her back rose, her hands moving forward.
“Tidy!” Sir shouted.
Before she could get herself back into position he had struck her again, she stopped herself from pulling away, her bum burning hot and stinging all over.
“Tidy” he said more calm now.
She moved back bringing her forehead to the carpet as low as she could, raising her bum until it hurt her back.
There was a pause while Sir got himself comfortable once more, She stayed still knowing he was in no mood for her bad habits tonight.
“Ten”,
“I must always please Sir” she said as nice as she could.