Bound to Learn (Part 2)

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
mysecretsecrets
Chair Bound

Bound to Learn (Part 2)

Unread post by mysecretsecrets »

The Next Morning

It took me a few seconds to figure out where I was when I awoke then next morning. I didn’t have a clue as to what time it was or how long I had slept. My arms and legs, as well as my privates, displayed a bit of soreness from the night before as my thoughts took me back to the previous night’s events. I remembered my complete loss of inhibitions as my sexual desires and urges where explored and exploited. I can’t believe that was me. I’m not sure what happened, but overnight, my shyness and anxiety had returned.

Looking around the room, I noticed a fresh platter of food and drink. I tried to eat, but my nerves had me unsettled. I might as well been naked as this gown I was wearing left little to the imagination, let alone, nothing to keep me warm. I wrapped the comforter from the bed around me and decided to stretch my legs.

My first stop was the locker. I opened it to find a new wardrobe hanging within. The first thing that caught my eye was the large white vinyl hooded rain cape. Dropping my comforter, I lifted the hanger from the locker and placed the cold vinyl against my body. It appeared to come down to just above my knees. It was made of a thin, pliable vinyl that clung to my body.

Behind it, hanging in the locker, was a pair of white vinyl panties, a pair of white stockings with lace at the top, a vinyl, ruffled 6 belt garter belt with stockings, a white vinyl under bust bra with white lace framing the bottom edge and a pair of shiny white knee high stiletto boots. The vinyl_panties appeared to be the same kind Jessie wore the night before. They were a shiny, semi-transparent white vinyl bikini panty that was made with thin vinyl. It was the kind of vinyl that would cling to your body when warmed by your body heat. I couldn’t take my eyes off those panties. The fabric was similar to the early pair of toddler pants I first used. I knew I’d be wearing these soon, which started a tingle from within, but in what situation. That thought had me a little nervous.

As my thoughts ran wild, the door behind me unlocked and opened. It was Spencer.

SPENCER: “Good morning, or should I say good evening? You’ve been sleeping for quite a while.”

I ran to him, jumping into his arms, totally forgetting my nakedness. “Spence! It’s so good to see a familiar face.” His warm arms wrapped around my waist. “Where is everyone?”

SPENCER: “They are fine. You put on quite a show last night. You were all anyone could talk about.”

I started to blush as I remembered he had a front row seat last night. “Oh yeah. How could I forget?”

SPENCER: “You have nothing to be embarrassed about. I would characterize everyone’s comments as extremely flattering. I turned away to avoid eye contact as I could feel a slight grin start to appear on my face.

“Really? OMG! What the heck was that all about? I thought we were just tied in order to enter the club.”

SPENCER: “Everyone could see how much you enjoyed it. Don’t tell me you didn’t want that to happen. I knew ever since you accidently left your laptop at the bar. You know you really should clear your history files occasionally.”

Stunned, I turned quickly. “What? You went through my laptop? How much did you find?”

SPENCER: “I found enough. Don’t get your rubber_panties in a bunch. Without that knowledge, you’d still be tying yourself, alone in your apartment.”

“What? OMG!” I was so flustered.

SPENCER: “Remember the night the lights went out at your apartment complex?” I was sitting in my car directly in front of your window. I was coming to return your laptop when I was treated to a little “JoJo” show. I didn’t want to interrupt you. You appeared to have so much on your mind at the time.”

I had to sit down. I put my face in my hands. “Who else knows?”

SPENCER: “Well, let me see, pretty much everyone. Not really, just me and your boss. This is her club. Imagine my surprise when I found out you were her subordinate. It just seemed like a natural progression, especially after gaining a little insight into your kinky side.”

“How did you get everyone else to go to the club, I mean other than using a little peer pressure?”

SPENCER: “Denise and Rachel were easy. They’ve been members of the club before I was aware of it. I found out Jessie liked to cross-dress after pressing him on the whole “body shaving” thing. He didn’t want to at first, but I knew I could convince him. Nikki was a tough nut to crack. It took me awhile. She definitely didn’t want to go, but I had received a little info about her from a friend who attended high school with her. When I mentioned what I knew, she told me she’d do it, but she later told me she wanted to be the one to tell you what I found out. I’m sure you’ll find out more tonight.”

Sitting up, I looked up at Spence. “How long have you been planning this?”

SPENCER: “Let’s just say, all those late night bar chats concerning sex set this ship sailing. Everyone’s experience has been tailored to fit their inner desires. Of course, these are things they would never experience on their own without a little push, not to mention the bondage.”

I started to smile a little. “Yeah, it was something completely outside my comfort zone. I’m ready to put that behind me and move on. So? When do we leave?”

SPENCE: “Leave? We just got started. Last night you where pleasured and gave pleasure to many who viewed your little show. Tonight, you’ll do the same, but in a more intimate type situation.

“What? What do you mean?’ My heart started racing as the beginning of an anxiety attack started to rear its ugly head. “Tell me what you know!”

SPENCE: “And ruin your surprise? No way! Trust me. You can’t say you are having a bad time can you?”

“Well, no. But you have to know what this is doing to me and my heart. My nerves are shot. I honestly don’t ever think I’ll ever get over this shyness.”

SPENCE: “Before it’s all over, you’ll look at life and your sexuality in a whole new light. Now I’ve been instructed to tell you to get cleaned up. You’re up in about an hour and you have an entire club of fans waiting. We don’t want to disappoint them do we?”

Before I could answer, he had hopped off the bed and headed to the door, knocking on the door as to signal someone to let him out.

SPENCE: “I’ve never steered you wrong. Have I? Trust me. You are the hottest, most desirable chick this place has seen in a long time. Just do what comes naturally and you can’t go wrong. I’ll see you in a couple of hours.”

And with that, the door closed and I was left with my thoughts. Guess I’d better get cleaned up. I ate a couple of pieces of fruit on my way to the shower. After a nice hot shower, my muscles loosened up and the stiffness left my body. After brushing my teeth and applying my makeup, it was time to get dressed.

You can guess the first thing I reached for was those sexy vinyl_panties. Cool to the touch, they slipped on rather easily. The fit was perfect as they caressed my taut, round ass like a glove. I wanted a glimpse of what the club would see so I wandered over to the mirror to have a look.

My body heat warmed the vinyl as it started to cling to my checks. As I walked the clingy vinyl would tug where it stuck, release and adhere again with every step. I could feel the tingle of my privates as I approached the mirror. OMG!! They looked so sexy. Nice and shiny. The semi-transparent nature of the white vinyl allowed the flesh tone color of my ass to peek through where it clung to my butt.

Smacking my butt, I placed my hand on my ass check, feeling the smoothness of the vinyl as it grasped my bum. I could feel my heart within my chest as it pounded with anticipation of tonight’s events. “I’d better finish getting ready.”

Walking back over to the locker, I put on the under bust white vinyl bra. The white lace made it look so pretty. After making a few adjustments of the straps I wanted to see if it looked as weird as it felt. I’d had never worn anything like that before. I’d seen pictures online of women wearing them, but never understood why. After seeing myself in the mirror I soon learned why. This bra lifted my already perky breasts, framing them and displaying them up and out. My nipples where rock hard as I twisted and turned, to get a better look. It made my small “C’s” look so pronounced.

I had trouble keeping my hands off myself as I continued to get dressed. A pair of white laced stockings where held up by a 6 garter white vinyl garter belt that was trimmed in white lace. The entire outfit seemed to go together perfectly. To finish the scene, was a pair of white patent high heeled boots that came up to my knees. If I had to stand in these for very long it would definitely be a long night.

I started to wonder if I should do something with my hair. My hair tends to dry straight and stringy with my bangs coming down right above my sight line. That’s when I noticed a white bow with a hair clip attached. Pulling my bangs back, I attached the hair clip. The white bow stood out against the color of my jet black hair. The lace and bow kind of gave me a bit of an innocent look. As I admired myself in the mirror, the door unlocked and Adonis made his way into the room carrying a large black bag.

ADONIS: “Turn around and place your hands behind your back!”

I knew he didn’t have much of a bed side manner so I did as I was told. My wrists were strapped together with a small leather strap. I’d tied my hands behind myself so many times before that I was familiar with the feeling. All of a sudden another strap was wrapped around my arms just above my elbows. As he tightened the strap, my elbows met behind me. This caused my chest to protrude, causing my breast to stick out even further. I had never felt anything like this. I suddenly felt more exposed and more helpless than ever before, but he wasn’t done.

The smell of leather felt the room as he pulled out what I would later learn to be an arm harness. It was made of white leather and was slipped over my already bound arms. The harness was held in place by straps that reached over each shoulder. The harness further compressed my arms together as Adonis zipped up the restraint from my hands, past my elbows, towards my back. The harness was so tight; I couldn’t fully extend my fingers. The confinement of the situation made me so nervous.

Next Adonis attached a white leather collar that had shiny round crystals embedded throughout. It had one “D” ring attachment that sat right under my chin.

ADONIS: “Spread your legs!”

I spread my legs as the sound of my shuffling boots filled the room. Before I knew it, Adonis pulled from his bag a couple of ankle restraints. I had never seen anything like them. They were large and black and had a weird shape to them. While he was down there he attached a short hobble chain around each ankle.

To finish his job, Adonis placed a white rubber ball gag in my mouth and pulled tight. I would now be rendered speechless throughout the rest of the night.

Reaching into the locker, Adonis pulled out the white vinyl cape and placed it over my head. It fell just above my knees and covered me completely. Even though you couldn’t actually see what I was wearing under the cape, you could make out the outline of my nipples as they protruded through the thin vinyl. After attaching another chain leash to my collar I was led to the unknown.

I grabbed a last glance of myself as I hobbled past the mirror. My first thought was sweet and helpless. With arms bound behind me, my breast bounced beneath the cape. As we passed through the opened door into the hallway, I could feel my breathing become shallow as my nerves were up to their old tricks.

MY SCREAMING SENSES

As Adonis tugged at the leash, leading me down a darkened hall way, I could feel all the vinyl I was wearing doing its thing. My senses seemed heightened as the sound of my shuffling heels filled the hall. The vinyl of my cape brushed against my hardened nipples as the bounced with each shortened step. The trapped body heat beneath the cape caused beads of sweat to run down breasts, allowing for that slight lube that would make the cape tickle my nipples with my every move. The sweat would also run down my back and into my panties, tickling me as it ran between my ass checks. The sway of the cape created the slightest of breezes that ran over and between my thighs. My vinyl_panties continued to cling to my ass as they tugged and released with every little step. My pussy felt every stroke of the moist vinyl. My little steps and the vinyl felt like a mini massager had been placed against my clit. If that hallway had been a little longer, I probably would’ve come before we entered the club. I tried to move my arms, but they weren’t budging.

Before I knew it, we had reached the entrance to the club. The doors swung opened and the sounds of applause and shouts filled the room. The crowd parted and I could see the stage from the night before, but this time there was someone already bound on the stage.

They were tied exactly how I had been tied the night before. The only thing different was their wardrobe. The closer I got to the stage the more I realized who it was. It was Nikki.

She was dressed in an identical outfit, but hers was black. She wore the same type of black vinyl under bust bra with black lace. Her breasts were up and lifted but she had a couple of crystal tear drop nipple clamps that glistened as they were attached to her nipples. He panties where made of black shiny vinyl but something was different there too. There appeared to be 2 small snaps on each side of her hips holding it together.

She wore a black vinyl garter belt with 6 garters and black lace trim that held up some sexy black lace stockings. Her boots were also the same as mine, but in a black shiny color.

She had a black rubber ball gag placed between her red lushes lips and whore a black collar with the same crystal pattern on it.

Her eyes met mine as I was lifted onto the stage. That’s about the time my legs started to tremble. Having been on the stage before, it felt a little familiar, but my shyness started to creep into my consciousness.

She had her hands tied and raised above her head. I noticed her wrist restraints where also a bit different. They were a bit wider with what looked like a built in handle. Nikki’s small manicured hands grasped the handles. Nikki would later tell me she had been spanked prior to my arrival by Mistress Williams and told if she didn’t perform “there would be more where that came from”.

The black vinyl glistened from the lights and stood out against her alabaster skin. Her hair was done up in a ponytail on top of her head. She looked so fetching at her captor’s mercy. Even after seeing how her and I were dressed and tied I had no idea what they had in store for us, but I would soon find out.

LET THE SHOW BEGIN

As my mind struggled with what lay ahead of us, the sound of high heels approaching from a distance filled the room.

MISTRESS WILLIAMS: “Hi sweetheart. Remove her cape!”

Mistress Williams entered from the shadows wearing a long black vinyl hobble skirt that went down past her knees. Beneath she wore what looked like black vinyl leggings with a black shiny pair of lace up dominatrix boots that came up to her knees. She wore a white vinyl blouse with long sleeves and tall collar with lace that was buttoned all the way up. Her hands were covered with a pair of black rubber gloves. Besides her face, there wasn’t an ounce of skin showing. Her hair was done up in a bun and she wore her black rimmed glasses. Her makeup must’ve been done by an artist as it was completely flawless and her ruby red lips were the only touch of color she wore.

Just then Adonis removed the leash and lifted the cape over my head. The cool breeze of the night air wafted over my sweaty body causing goose bumps to cover my exposed skin. My shivering became more pronounced as stood before the world bound and dressed in my most sexy outfit to date. Just then, I was brought back to the present as a swift smack on my ass caught my attention.

MISTRESS WILLIAMS: “Don’t worry sweetie. Last night your friends watched you as you were pleasured and you watched as they received the same. Tonight you will pleasure each other.”

My eyes widened as I wondered how that would be possible the way we were tied. I looked at Nikki and noticed her eyes widen as the sounds of gears and chains jolted her body. Sudden she was lifted in the air by her wrists. Her ankles had restraints attached but the slack allowed them to swing freely. She looked down as she fluttered her toes as the sound of her muffled moans filled the room. Before she was lifted too high, Mistress Williams reached up and tugged at the snaps on her vinyl_panties causing them to come undone on both sides.

The vinyl held in her wetness and I would also find out later that Nikki had been massaged to frustration beneath the vinyl and not allowed to come. Apparently this went on the entire time I was getting dressed. Mistress Williams rubbed her vinyl_ panties that covered her pussy right up to the point of orgasm and then would stop. When her panties were removed, her wet shaved pussy glistened in the lights of the club. Holding Nikki’s wet panties, Mistress Williams approached me. Without notice she grabbed my hair on the back of my head and placed the wet side of her plastic_panties against my gagged mouth. I screamed but all that came out was a muffled high pitch sound beneath the vinyl.

MISTRESS WILLIAMS: “Ms. Harris has been waiting for your help. Lay Ms. Jones down!”

Before I could figure out what she meant, Adonis lifted me at the waist, kicking my feet from beneath me, gently lowering me to the ground into a sitting position. Then he placed his rubber covered hands on my shoulder and twisted me around until I was face down, gently lowering me onto the cold concrete stage. “What the heck!” was all I could think as chains were attached to my ankle restraints. My breathing became labored as the arm harness held my elbows in place. I turned my head to each side trying to figure out what was going on when the chains holding my ankles started lifting my legs off the ground. Now I knew what those weird ankle restraints were for. Adonis removed my hobble chains as my knees left the floor. Slowly my thighs were lifted above my body and I continue to lay chest down on the floor. Anxiety suddenly filled my body as the foreign feeling of being raised in the air started to fill my consciousness.

The higher I went I realized my legs were being pulled apart. As I lay on the floor, I still couldn’t quite make out what was going on. When my hips left the floor, my breathing became harder as I started to whimper through my gag. As my stomach and chest left the comfort of the ground, I turned my head so I wouldn’t face plant into the stage. Suddenly I was completely airborne, swinging and swaying back and forth.

As the blood rushed to my head, Adonis approached me. His latex covered manhood hit me right in the face as I swung towards him. He was rock hard and I was a little embarrassed but there was nothing I could do. I looked up at him as his eyes met mine. I couldn’t tell if I was blushing or if all the blood was leaving my body soon to reside in my head but it was just one more thing that added to the strangeness of the evening.

As I continued to rise my legs widened. I had never experienced anything like this. Suddenly the chains stopped. I struggled to look around when I realized Nikki was directly above me between my spread legs. She had been raised and her legs spread as I lay face down on the floor.

As she looked down, I knew she saw me as I stared at her most privates of privates. Completely shaved and still soaked her naked crotch was a couple feet above mine, but at an angle that allowed her legs to straddle mine. I tried to look away but it was too late.

The sounds of gears and chain started to fill the room as Nikki was lowered. As I looked at her amazing body, she got closer and closer to mine. That’s when Mistress Williams entered my line of sight and attached 2 crystal teardrop nipple clamps to my hardened nipples. I squealed a bit and struggled, but to no avail. My sensitive nipples were screaming with pain. I sure the pain would’ve been worse if not for the adrenaline rush of the moment coursing through my body.

Tonight was a night of firsts as I was suddenly brought back to the moment by something I’d never felt. Nikki’s wet pussy was now pressed firmly against me with only a thin piece of vinyl separating each other. As I trembled I could make out her fleshy clit as it pressed against mine. I looked up as she looked down. Her hips gyrated rather awkwardly considering how she was tied. Her ankles spread by chains that were looked down to the floor. I looked surprised as she continued to wiggle and writhe. That’s when I noticed she closed her eyes. The soft sound of a muffled moan started to fill the room.

MISTRESS WILLIAMS: “What are you waiting for? You don’t expect her to do all the work do you?”

And with that, another smack on the ass sent a jolt through my body. My body movement caused Nikki to moan louder. As her movements became short and precise. As her wet pussy glided against mine I started to feel tingling of arousal rising up from within. Before I knew it, I had no control over my hips. It took us awhile as at first it seemed like we were working against each other. She had a goal and I was just getting started. I pulled at my ankle restraints, trying to press my clit harder against hers. The sounds of rattling chains and muffled moans filled the room.

Without notice, Nikki started grinding harder and faster. She had been waiting for hours for that sweet release. She looked down at me with the look of a person on a mission. Her moans became shorter, more pronounced, but slightly louder. I could see the crystals attached to her nipples spin wildly as the rhythmic sway of her hips became quicker and more intense.

Her movements, her looks and the sounds coming from her turned me on so much. I could feel the wetness from her pussy as it pressed against the outside of my vinyl_panties and started seeped out against my inner thighs. She was sooo wet and I could feel the wetness she created within me run down the crack of my ass beneath my vinyl_panties. My entire body started to tingle.

All of sudden, Nikki’s body tensed up and she let out the loudest muffled scream I had ever heard. Her body went into the most intense convulsions I’d ever seen. This orgasm was way more intense than the one I witnessed the night before. This started my tiny trembles to become a more intense quiver. I notice my nipple clamps swaying violently against the sway of our bodies.

The scene was totally unreal. Hanging by her wrists, naked from the waist down with her legs spread wide her body rocked back and forth against her restraints. Hanging upside down, beneath her, between her legs, with my legs spread wide, I swung freely as my arms were bound in an arm binder behind my back, trying to match her movements as we tried to sway in unison. Our gagged moans and screams of pleasure filled the room. If I thought Nikki looked hot the night before, tonight she looked even better, especially because she was bound to me. I completely forgot we were in a room with so many people looking on. I tried pressing harder against her as her convulsions became more violent. She let out another more subdued scream as her movements turned to a tremble.

I had made her come. That’s when I realized it was my turn. An overwhelming feeling of pleasure started to wash over me. I started to jiggle my hips with smaller more intense movements. My breathing became shorter and my moans became quicker, more high pitched and louder. Her pussy pressed against my vinyl_panties was just about to send me over the edge. As I hung there, grinding my pussy against hers, I tried one more time to pull against my bonds, trying to pull my legs together and my arms apart. The helplessness of being bound, the sexy feel of a wet pussy against mine and the sexy women bound above having come all over me did the trick.

My muffled scream rivaled Nikki’s as I came louder and more intense than I ever have before. I was told my body was sent into the fiercest orgasmic spasms the club had ever seen. My climax released a flood beneath my vinyl. It was so intense one scream wasn’t enough. As my body quivered, I could feel my juices leaving my vinyl_panties. The sweet smell of sex filled the club as my essence streamed down my ass crack, down my back and down my belly towards my breast. I closed my eyes and went limp as the slight sway of my body continued our pussies to glide against each other and the moist vinyl.

It felt like we’d been up there for an hour, but the whole scene lasted about 20 minutes.

As we were lowered, my nipple clamps where removed. I think it hurt more when they were taken off than when they were put on. Adonis helped me avoid landing on my face as I can hear the squishing on my cum against my belly and the floor. I was left on the floor for a few minutes as the chains were removed from my ankles and Nikki was lowered.
Adonis stood me up as my legs were a bit wobbly. My hobble chains were attached to my ankles and the leash attached to my collar. The same was done for Nikki. Her black vinyl_panties where snapped back in place. Before we were led off the stage and back to our rooms, Mistress Williams had one more surprise for us.

MISTRESS WILLIAMS: “Apparently there is more to you two than meets the eye. If I didn’t know any better I’d say you two are holding a candle for each other. Is that true Ms. Jones?”

Looking at Nikki, I nodded yes as I tried to mouth the word through my gag. I looked away as Mistress Williams asked the same of her. I was afraid of what I might hear.

NIKKI: “Uh-Hmmm”.

I looked up to see her nodding yes. I felt a renewed sense of energy as my heart started pounding. That’s when Mistress Williams reached for both of our leashes tugging us both towards her.

With her black rubber gloved hand she reached inside my panties and fingered my wet pussy. This caused me to jump and pull back a little. Mistress Williams tugged at my waist band, pulling me closer to her, reaching in again, deliberately working me. The wet rubber slipped effortlessly over my privates. Then she removed her cum soaked hand and did the same to Nikki with her other hand. Then she took my cum and rubbed it over Nikki’s gagged mouth and did the same to me with Nikki’s juices forcing her fingers beneath the gag.

Then, tugging at our collars, she pulled us towards each other until we were both face to face.

MISTRESS WILLIAMS: “Well? What are you waiting for? Kiss her!”

Looking at Mistress Williams, I could see my reflection in her glasses. I forgot how innocent I looked with that bow in my hair and how helpless looked with that white gag between my lips. Tugging at my collar I inched closer to Nikki. Mistress Williams jerked Nikki’s collar as well. Next thing I knew Nikki ball gag was pressed against mine. The wetness on the rubber gag caused it to slip a little. I pursed my lips around the gag and could feel the softness of her lips against mine. It was funny how that seems to be a theme for the night. I could taste her cherry lip gloss beneath the taste of latex and the mixture of our sex juices.

I couldn’t wait to until I could get with her to talk about what just happened.

We were led in separate directions as we were led back to our rooms. That’s when I heard Mistress Williams say, “Give her a couple of hours to rest and get cleaned up and bring her back for him.”

Him?
mphhhhhhhhhhhh MMMMPPHHHHHHH!!!!

latexmad
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Bound to Learn (Part 2)

Unread post by latexmad »

that was a very erotic story, if that was real i would do anything to watch such a happening, that was great, thankyou

mysecretsecrets
Chair Bound

Unread post by mysecretsecrets »

latexmad wrote:that was a very erotic story, if that was real i would do anything to watch such a happening, that was great, thankyou
Oh. Thank you very much. If it was real, I wouldn't want to watch. I'd want to be a participant. Particularly Josie. Thanks for you feedback. :gag:
mphhhhhhhhhhhh MMMMPPHHHHHHH!!!!

latexmad
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by latexmad »

oh yes i would also love to participate in the show aswell, reply to my pm?