One girl a day for the rest of my life?

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
restricted
Forever Mummified

One girl a day for the rest of my life?

Unread post by restricted »

I feel dizzy. I’m struggling to get my senses together. I feel myself being helped up onto my feet, but I can’t open my eyes yet. I feel my back against a wall and I’m held there while I’m regaining my senses. My legs are pulled apart and my arms are held wide.

I open my eyes and see some girls holding me. My ankles are forced into manacles and they are locked. My wrists are manacled to the wall as well. I’m now able to hold my weight and I watch as a steel collar is brought towards me. I start to ask what the girls are playing at. I never finish the sentence as a ball gag was shoved into my mouth and buckled behind my head, locking it in place. “It’s usually us girls that have a ball gag in our mouths. It makes a change to see a man with one. Now he can find out what it is like” the girl said as she pulled the strap tighter, “He’ll find out just how uncomfortable they are” All the other girls laughed. I see I am naked. It struck me how I got here. I was driving along a quiet road and saw a girl peering into a car bonnet. I thought she had broken down and when I went to help her, a cloth was held over my nose. That’s all I remember.

Another one said, “We have had to do that as men don’t listen to us girls. Now you will listen on behalf of your sex. And you won’t be able to answer back. You are here for our entertainment. Give us a good show and you will have seven girls to service any time you want. However, it’s only fair to warn you, if you fail, the consequences will be most dire on your part. We will introduce ourselves later”. That is when I noticed I was standing in an alcove. In front of me were seven chairs arranged in a semi circle. I felt like asking if this was a woman’s answer to Snow White.

With that, although I tried, I could not stop her from putting the steel collar around my neck and locking it. My head was held high and I was forced to look straight forward. She chained the collar to the wall.

I watch as the girls leave me to ponder my fate.

It was some time before the girls come back in. They were naked. Together they all sat down, looking straight at me. One of them spoke. “You may call me Sunday. Meet Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Obviously they are not our real names, but these are the days you can call us by to have your way with us, you wicked man. We have been following you and know you are not gay, so we know you are ripe for our plucking. Now to earn your reward of us, all you have to do is to toss yourself off before any of us girls get to cum. It should be easy as men always finish long before us girls get started even. However, as I said earlier, should any of us orgasm before you, it would be most dire for you. Friday, undo his right hand. He will need it”

Friday got up, took the keys from Sunday and unlocked my right wrist. Then she returned to her seat. “You had better get started” I realise she means business, but I can’t even get it up from a flaccid state. “I’d hurry if I were you. We have given you a three minute start. When the bell rings, we start”

Try as I may, even with all these girls naked in front of me, I can’t even get an erection. The bell rings. “Wait”, called out Thursday. “He needs help. I want to see a show. Get the secret weapon out first to get him warmed up” Tuesday left and came back with a man deseed in a French maids outfit. This only served to make it harder for me to get an erection. My hand was grabbed and locked back in the shackle. “Lulu, service him. Lulu here does our bidding. She is obviously gay and we love her as she hates sex with us, but is more than willing to oblige. She hates the name Lulu, but as she is submissive, we thought it might make it better for her. We say her as she is a sweet little maid who will never be able to have sex again. Yes, before you ask, we castrated her and gave her a nice pussy. But it’s not big enough to take a man, we made sure of that when she was stitched up, so don’t worry about that. Lulu; drinks please”. As much as I can see I watch Lulu pranced off with the skirt of the uniform flouncing and revealing the petticoats and knickers. “You won’t be getting this treatment. We have a maid already”

Lulu came back, handed the girls the drinks and curtsied to each of them i n turn. “Thank you mistress” Lulu said in an obviously male voice. “Lulu, do your job” “Yes mistress. Thank you mistress” Lulu curtsied and turned towards me. Sunday spoke. “One he has started and got you erect, we will start drinking. When we have finished we will start to masturbate. God help you if we cum first”

With that Lulu sank to her knees and opened her mouth. I shake violently. I’m not into men. Lulu’s mouth took my semi erect penis into her mouth and I felt her tongue flicking the head of it. She started to suck and kept changing her actions. I was fighting my mixed emotions. I felt my penis get erect. Lulu backed off. “Thank you Lulu, release his hand”. My right hand was released and Lulu flounced away.

“Get on with it. You had better hurry and give us a good show. We will start drinking now. When the last one has finished, we will be working on ourselves. You had better hope you beat us to a climax. As I say, you should do. Men normally finish first”. The girls laughed and sipped their drinks.

My penis had gone flaccid again. Normally I have no problem, but under this pressure I just couldn’t get it up. I could see the looks on the girls’ faces. Slowly but surely their drinks diminished as they seductively sipped them. I had got it into a semi rigid state by now. It just wouldn’t go the whole way for me.

I had got it hard as the last one finished her drink. I pumped away as hard as I could as they started to finger themselves. Gradually I feel the stirrings of my seminal fluid coming, but then Monday let out a scream and collapsed in her chair. I had lost.

“Well girls what do we do with him? We have a maid already. We can’t let him go can we? And he is no use to us is he” Sunday said. She appeared to be the ring leader. The girls all sat there with big grins on their faces. It was agreed to carry out what they had originally planned if they had won the race. I had no idea what it was. With the ball gag in my mouth I can’t scream out to them to let me go. I have no reason to report them. The girls laughed at my muffled attempts of shouting.

One by one they finished the task. Monday had calmed down, came over and fastened my hand again. Then she stroked my now erect penis. A few strokes and I shoot my lot. “See, he couldn’t even masturbate properly. Make the most of that one. It’s the last time it will be touched by a female hand. Okay girls, you know what to do”

One by one they orgasmed. Thursday was the last one. The other girls disappeared and eventually Thursday put a blindfold on me. I could hear a lot of to and fro-ing. There was a lot of noise going on. I can hear a lot of crashing as stuff is being dumped somewhere in front of me. Thursday removed my blindfold. I am looking at a pile of Celcon blocks and bricks.

Finally Thursday released my right hand, Sunday spoke, “We have decided to allow you to have fun while you are waiting, so go ahead and enjoy yourself” Thursday unlocked the gag and I set about undoing the strap. I find it quite difficult trying to undo it with only one hand available. Eventually I did it and threw it at Sunday while she was watching Monday and Wednesday mixing up some cement. Sunday laughed. I realise what they are up to and beg them not to do it. My protestations are ignored. They chiselled out some bricks from the existing wall. Monday said “When the new bricks are keyed in, no one will ever know there is a small room behind the wall with you in it”.
Right in front of me they mix up cement and put the first layer of celcon blocks down using a spirit level. I give them their due; they are doing a professional job. “Please don’t do it. I’ll try again for you” “Too late. We wanted a man who could perform on demand”

The second layer of blocks were carefully laid on top and levelled out. They must mean to block me into the wall. Surely they don’t mean it. They will stop once they know they have frightened me. I go along with it. “Please, you are frightening me. Don’t brick me up alive”. The girls laugh and carry on building the blocks up. I reach out to try and push the blocks over, but they are just out of reach.
“Take a long hard look at us. We are the last view you will get, seven naked girls. When you are in your room all alone, you will be able to practise your dirty perversion without the worry of anyone seeing you. That’s why we left your hand free, so you can comfort yourself if you can. So if I were you, I’d enjoy myself as much as I can”

They have now reached six blocks high and decided to stop for some food. Thursday said “We would give you some, but it will be a waste really, won’t it!” “Please don’t brick me up. I won’t say anything” Sunday laughed at me. The other girls had huge grins on their faces. Sunday carried on talking, “We will look for another man who can perform for us. Lulu will tell him what happened to you and he can see the new wall for himself. We have plenty of recesses around the house, plus of course, the land we own is quite large and we can always bury anyone alive”

They start to carry on blocking me in. But for some reason they have left an open top and bottom box as a former in place of one of the blocks. They finish the last layer of blocks. The light goes out in the room they are in. I’m all alone in the dark. I hear them leave and the door close. Struggle as I may, I can’t get out of these chains. It looks like they mean it.

I am awake all night. Now and then I doze off standing up, but not that much. I was woken by the light coming through the former as they enter the room. Sunday’s face appeared at the former and she removes it. “We played our game last night to see who has the privilege of adding the last piece. It’s a shame you can’t see us now. You will see the winner as she will be the last face you see. We have one last thing to do” With that she went out of the small view I had. Through the hole came the sound of buzzing. They are using vibrators and getting off on the fact I am bricked up alive. Soon they are screaming in torment.

Tuesday’s face appeared at the hole, so I take it she won the right to brick me up. “Well, it’s time to say goodbye. I hope you have fun, but at least you won’t be under pressure to perform and no one will see you. Enjoy yourself. It’s a shame really. We all loved you” “Please, don’t do it”

With that Tuesday scraped cement onto a block and pushed it in the hole. I am alone in my fully enclosed prison waiting for the end to come. The annoying thing is my penis has never been so erect and I feel I must satisfy myself.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Re: One girl a day for the rest of my life?

Unread post by Hypercat »

You really hate males, don't you? It's understandable.
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!