Bound to Learn (Part 3)

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
mysecretsecrets
Chair Bound

Bound to Learn (Part 3)

Unread post by mysecretsecrets »

PART 2 CONTINUED

I had 2 hours to rest, relax and get cleaned up for my next sexual encounter. My next outfit was already hanging in the locker. As curious as I was, the events that just took place on my last visit to the stage left me breathless and reminiscing about Nikki. I plopped down on the bed and fell back, trying to remember every detail of what just happened. She looked so fetching. I’d never experienced bondage like that before. The whole thing was simply incredible. I honestly don’t think I would’ve ever experienced anything like that had Spencer not tricked me into coming here. That’s when the last thing I heard popped back into my head. HIM! What exactly did that mean?

My first clue was hanging in the locker and I needed to check it out. Struggling to sit up, my vinyl_panties still wet from the evening’s experience, I slowly strolled over and swung the wide opened.

Hanging before me was a French maid’s dress. Not just any maid’s dress, but one completely made of vinyl. The off the shoulder, short sleeved blouse was made of shiny white semi-transparent vinyl and was complimented by a shiny black under bust waist corset that cinched in the front. Beneath was a sexy black flared skirt trimmed in white lace that would fall just above my mid-thigh. Underneath the skirt I would be wearing an alluring pair of shiny black vinyl_panties accented with small white polka dots. They looked so cute and sexy. They were a size smaller than what I would normally wear which made them hug my ass tight, nuzzling firmly against my pussy. I started to image how sexy my ass would when wearing them. Completing the outfit was a pair of black patent strappy heels that I would wear barelegged.

A maid’s outfit? Was I going to have to do some cleaning? Only time would tell. It was just a matter of time before Adonis would make his appearance so I decided I’d better shower and get myself ready so I can rest in those panties before he showed up.

KNOCK KNOCK

I was daydreaming about Nikki when Adonis startled me. I remember thinking how cute I’d look with a ponytail on the top/back of my head and just finished my hair as he unlocked the door and let himself into the room. His bag wasn’t as big, but I recognized the jingle of the chains.

ADONIS: “Stand over here!”

After snapping back to reality, I sat up from the bed and walked over to where Adonis stood.

Something was different about his attire. Instead of his normal latex body suit, he was wearing a short-sleeved latex pull over shirt that gripped his body like a second skin. Below the waist he was wearing a pair of shiny latex shorts that had some fabric strategically missing from around the crotch. His fully erect penis was staring right back at me. He was totally hairless down there. His member wasn’t completely visible as it was covered, tip to balls, with a shiny latex sheath. There was no doubt what is was as the latex wrapped his cock so tight, you could see the veins protruding from beneath. The length and girth was even more intimidating. His size was big enough to frighten even the most sexually experienced woman, let alone, a twenty something small young girl that had limited time with only one guy. Every time he turned or stood up quickly, it would bob and stand at attention with absolutely no slack.

Spinning me around, he pulled my hands behind my back. The familiar sound of clicking handcuffs caught my ear. Not too tight. Not too loose. Just right! With my hands pulled behind me, I felt his member brush the palm of my hand. Instinctually, I closed my hand, holding tight to his massive member. I couldn’t see, but I could only image how my tiny French manicured hand looked grasping onto to his enormous sex toy. My fingers weren’t even close to meeting. The whole thing surprised me and I let out a high pitch squeal as I jumped and released his rock hard slippery appendage. Before I could get a word out, he reached from behind and over my head and placed a gag in my mouth. I didn’t think I could be surprised by anything new after last nigh, but this gag felt different. This gag held my mouth open by inserting large latex covered ring behind my teeth. It still made it difficult for me to say anything, but my mouth was propped wide opened. What purpose would this serve?

Ankle restraints were attached to each ankle and another restraint was added just below each knee above my calves. Apparently these would be anchor points, but for what?

Instead of my traditional collar, Adonis pulled a black leather posture collar from his bag. The collar held my head up and kept me from turning my head. This type of confinement was foreign to me and sent my heart pounding. After attaching the leash, I tried desperately to look down, but to know avail.

Adonis disappeared from my view as he bent over to attach that darned hobble chain to my ankles. As if I was planning on going anywhere. Really?

ADONIS: “Let’s go!”

Adonis was a man of few words, but he got his point across. As we shuffled past the mirror, I could barely make out that sexy maid who was trying to catch a glimpse of me. “Wow!” was all I could think.

A FAMILIAR LOOK

My shuffle leading me out towards the stage from my room was different than the other two times I was lead towards the stage. This time, I couldn’t help but make eye contact with the crowd as I passed through them. I tried looking away, but my collar wouldn’t allow it. With my head held high I tried looking at the ceiling, but almost lost my balance as I drifted one direct as Adonis pulled in another. I could feel my face go flush as all these people stared deep into my eyes, some with a slight grin, as if they knew something I didn’t. Maybe their grin had bad intentions. I started to play the “what if” game. What if I was actually put up for bid and one of these people won me? What would they do? My legs felt weak as they started to tremble.

I tried to avoid the gaze of the crowd and focus on the stage ahead. There standing before me was someone that looked strangely familiar. I couldn’t quite make it out, but it appeared to be a blonde haired woman bound spread eagle but standing. She was wearing a white, short sleeved, fitted blouse with a snap front pvc skirt and a pair of sexy black patent knee high boots. That was exactly how I had been dressed when I was first introduced to the crowd. Her hands bound and pulled apart firmly above her head and legs spread wide with her ankle restraints attached to the floor.

Upon closer inspection, I recognized the girl. It was Jessie. His blouse was almost transparent as his perspiration completely doused it. It was unbuttoned to just above his navel revealing his black lace bra and “C” sized breast enhancements and his six-pack abs. His hair had been fixed, but he still wore it with a ponytail on each side of his head, topped off with black ribbons. His makeup was impeccable and his glossy red lips encased the black ball gag that was pulled deep within his mouth. He looked rather sweaty as if he had endured something for a great length of time. Anyone not knowing him would definitely confuse him for the opposite sex, except…

I could tell he was sexually aroused as he erect cock lifted the front of his skirt. The vinyl skirt did it’s best to cover his raised penis, but there was no denying he was turned on. I would later find out Mistress Williams allowed Adonis to play with him beneath his vinyl_panties, rubbing him with his latex glove the way he did when he was tied to that chair. Between stroking sessions, Adonis would spank him, using small leather paddle. Instead of bringing him to climax, he would take him to the edge and then quit. It wasn’t before I was brought in that his panties had been pulled up and his skirt put back on. He wasn’t allowed to cum the entire time.

As Adonis lifted me onto the stage, Jessie raised his head and looked directly at me. My lashes fluttered behind my glasses, as I couldn’t look away. He shook his head as if to tell me something. I tried to shrug letting him know I didn’t understand but that damned collar dug deep into by collarbone and jawbone as I tried to turn, prohibiting me from communicating.

Directly in front of me was a black vinyl, padded platform with eyebolts placed in four different spots. The padding was about 3” thick with the platform measuring about 3’ wide and 4’ long. It stood about a foot off the floor with what looked like 4 adjustable legs. As I tried to figure out what was next, Adonis placed his hands around my waist, positioning me directly behind the platform, facing Jessie.

With Adonis still behind me holding me by my waist, he knelt slightly using his knees, pressing against the back of mine. A yelp filled the room as I felt Adonis poke me hard in my vinyl-covered ass with his stiffy. The entire motion caused my legs to buckle making me fall down onto my knees. Adonis held me up and the padded platform cushioned my fall.

As I sat on my legs, I suddenly realized Jessie’s erect penis was just above my head directly in front of me. Of course his skirt and panties covered it, but there was no mistaking there was something trying to escape from beneath it all.

Adonis reached for one ankle and pulled it to the back eyebolt, attaching it with a spring clip. Pulling the other ankle over to the other clip, he attached the second, leaving my legs spread. I couldn’t see what he was doing, but I felt his cold latex hand brush against my leg as he reached for the restraint below one knee. Fastening that to an eyebolt, he walked between Jessie and me, intentionally hitting my cheek with his sheathed member. I tried to move back, but wasn’t quick enough. Again, I could feel my face turn scarlet. He reached down and used the remaining spring clip to attach the other knee. My legs were now secured to the platform.

Then, without warning, he walked behind me and lifted my cuffed hands, placing a leather strap just above my elbows, tying them together tight. My body stood erect as the collar and elbow strap held me upright at attention. Reaching up, Adonis pulled down a chain. The sound of the gears spinning made a loud noise. Attaching it to my elbow strap, he gave the motion for someone to raise it up. At the moment I was still partially squatting, resting my hinny on the padded platform. As the clicking of the gears filled the room, my elbows started to lift straight up. The pressure on my shoulders caused me to raise my ass off the black leather, making me sit straight up with all my weight on my knees.

My eyes darted around the room as I tried to see who was lifting me up and when they would stop. I knew the gears would have to stop soon as I knew I wasn’t coming off the platform. That’s when the sound of the gears went silent. There I was, perched on my knees. My legs were securely bound to the floor with my arms bound behind me and up. Looking down beneath my glasses, and I’m sure everyone else, could see the flesh toned color of my aroused nipples and breasts beneath the semi-transparent vinyl of my blouse. The only movement I could muster was slight lean forward and the wiggle of my hips. As I struggled and tested my bonds I felt the chain attached to my elbows give slightly. This caused me to fall forward a little more. I was able pull myself back upright, but was curious about the slack. Did the gear give?

I could hear Mistress William’s familiar voice as the sound of her heels approached from the direction of the crowd.

MISTRESS WILLIAMS: “Give her just a little more slack.”

As my eyes darted towards her direction to catch a glimpse, I felt her hand on my back, pushing me forward. The shock of her push caused me to emit a small scream as I lunged forward, falling closer towards Jessie’s skirt. I could smell the vinyl of his skirt, as I was able to pull myself back to an upright position.

MISTRESS WILLIAMS: “That will do.”

As I looked up from kneeling position, Mistress Williams grabbed me by the back of my hair, pulling me back to making eye contact with me. I could see my wide-eyed reflection in her glasses.

She must’ve changed outfits from our last encounter as this time she wore a tight leather corset that caused her breasts to pour out over the top. The front was hook & eye, but the back was laced up firmly. She wore a tight bikini style pair of pvc_panties that covered her bum so nicely. Thigh-high lace up boots and elbow length black leather gloves completed the outfit. Her hair was pulled back tight into a long ponytail on the top/back of her head. Her lips were shiny, but done up in a black lipstick. Beneath her glasses her eye shadow and liner gave her that smoky look and was finished off with some long, luscious lashes.

MISTRESS WILLIAMS: “Ms. Jones! I need someone to clean up a mess. Who do you think is best dressed for the job? Think hard Ms. Jones.

A surprised look managed to emit from my even wider eyes. I couldn’t focus as the pain of her pulling my hair and the collar digging into my jawbone was all I could feel.

MISTRESS WILLIAMS: “Yyyyyeesss! That would be you. What mess?

Just then, she released my hair, reaching over to Jessie’s skirt, unsnapping it from the bottom up until it fell away. Beneath his skirt was an identical pair of shiny white pvc_panties with black polka dots that I wore when I was first on stage. I couldn’t believe how Jessie’s penis struggled to escape his vinyl prison. OMG! He looked so hot. His slim swimmers body looked sexy dressed as that innocent girl that experienced her first taste of public bondage the night before.

Smacking Jessie on his ass, causing a slight moan to leave his ball gagged mouth; the crack of flesh meeting vinyl filled the room as Mistress Williams reached for the front of his waistband pulling his vinyl panties down.

She pulled his panties down as far as his spread legs would allow, exposing his magnificent manhood. The light sparkled off his stiff cock, as he had obviously been aroused. The wetness his panties captured what was dripping from the head of his dick. That’s when Mistress Williams removed her gloves unveiling her long slender fingers and her well manicured black nails. She grabbed his penis closest to his balls, squeezing and sliding her hand forward up his shaft toward the head of his cock. She did it with such elegance and confidence I felt a shudder run down my spine. She was so intimidating. Her actions caused Jessie to whimper, breathing in a couple of quick short breaths. On cue, a white clear liquid left his penis and found its way onto Mistress Williams’s hand. It wasn’t much, but enough to lube her hand. Using the other hand, her long elegant finger wiped the liquid from her closed fist, causing it to dangle slightly from them tip of her finger.

MISTRESS WILLIAMS: “Here you go honey.”

I tried to turn my head and pulled back, but my restraints held tight.

MISTRESS WILLIAMS: “Yeaaaah! You go ahead and fight. That makes this that much sweeter.”

And with that, she stuck her wet finger into my opened mouth. I tried to push back with my tongue, but that only made things messier, as my saliva started running down my chin.

MISTRESS WILLIAMS: “I want him finished and clean, but it’s going to require cooperation on both your parts. My pvc maid can lean forward only so far and my other “Ms. Jones” (Jessie) can lean forward the rest of the way. This will allow the two of you to meet in the middle, if you know what I mean. This is the only way you will be able to touch each other.”

Looking up at Jessie, I could see him swinging his head back and forth.

MISTRESS WILLIAMS: “Oh, you can decide not to partake, disappointing all these people in the room, but this is my club. If that happens…well, let me just say I won’t be happy.”

With that, the extremely loud sound of a cracked whip pierced the room causing both Jessie and myself to jump. Where the heck did that come from?

I looked around as much as the posture collar would let me and could spot Adonis standing to the side with a huge black leather bullwhip. He was just barely out of my view, but stood in full view of Jessie.

MISTRESS WILLIAMS: “Please don’t disappoint me. Get to it!”

CLEANING TIME

I looked up at Jessie and he continued to shake his head side to side, but this time a little more vigorously. Bound on my knees, looking up at Jessie over my glasses, I nodded “yes” the best I could. Ever since I’ve known Jessie, I’ve always found him a bit attractive. I don’t know if it was seeing his kink exposed to the world, dressed like me with those vinyl_panties on, or being tied and helpless that turned me but I knew what I was about to do. I remembered when my kink was on full display and how I felt. Jessie must’ve felt the same way, self-conscious yet a little raunchy.

That’s when I fell forward, the chain attached to my elbow restraint kept me from falling on my face. I tried to mouth the word “yes” through my gag, but it just caused me to drool even more.

I could see he wasn’t going to cooperate with Mistress William’s demands. That’s when I heard the crack of the whip again. The sound made me squeal and jump a little. Jessie’s body jolted too.

I tried to say the word “please” through my gag, but it didn’t come out that way. I think he understood though as he started to lean forward slowly. At first, neither of us could make that connection. With my elbows back my breathing became labored. Jessie’s hips lifted as his penis slipped right between the latex covered ring that held my mouth opened. I didn’t want it to slip out so I tried closing my lips over his cock. His stiff, salty, slimy, shaft was in my warm moist mouth. I started to pull my head back slightly in an effort to give him that stroking motion. I think he tried to do the same, pulling his hips back, but this caused his dick to exit my mouth.

I looked up at him again from my submissive position. Over my glasses, my eyes did all the talking. We both leaned forward at the same time, but this time we connected on the first try. I rocked my head back and forth, holding tightly with my cherry glossed lips the best I could. Before long, Jessie started to moan softly. I tried to rock faster, but Jessie shook his head no. I took that to mean he wanted me to slow down. Apparently I was doing things right. His moan started to get long and louder as his hips thrust in a more defined rhythm.

Apparently the continued frustration he experienced before I was brought out had him almost there. I could tell he was ready to explode.

Thoughts of how strong his ejaculation was the night he was tied to the chair started to run through my head. Occasionally his thrusting and my rocking caused his cock to go deep within my mouth, causing his head to reach the back of my throat. It made me almost gag, but I struggled to fight against it. Luckily it didn’t happen too often.

All of a sudden, his moans started to become shorter and louder. He breathing became shallow. I looked up and could see his eyes widen as he stared back at me. He looked like he was trying to hold his breath. His body started to tense up. Suddenly his eyes closed tight and his body seized up into one huge convulsion. He sounded like he was trying to suppress his ecstasy. I think it was partially the gag doing its job as a loud muffled moan left his mouth. I could feel the pulsating, throbbing sensation of his cock in my mouth as I was suddenly filled with his love juices. The aroma of his sex filled the room. His penis appeared to be ultra-sensitive as he pulled his hips back, jerking his cock from my mouth. My gag allowed the contents of my mouth to drip out, running all the way down my chin and onto my chest above my breasts.

As his body swayed against his bonds when he pulled back, his penis continued its ejaculation of his white stringy cum in my direction. Cum was squirting everywhere, landing on my glasses, running down my cheek, even in my hair. A couple of squirts landed on my black pvc waist corset. Hanging only by his wrists, his body quivered as his body went limp. His penis was still hard as a string of cum hung from the head. All I could think was “Yeah. I did that!” He faced the ceiling with his eyes closed.

“Damn it Jessie. Look at me!” That’s what I was trying to say, but that’s not how it sounded. He must’ve heard my mumbling as he opened his eyes. I tried to smile with the gag in my mouth, telling him with my eyes that everything was okay. Just then Mistress Williams entered my sight line.

MY TURN

MISTRESS WILLIAMS: “I thought you were going to clean this up? It looks like you just made a bigger mess.”

That’s when she removed my glasses, wiping the cum from the lenses and smearing on Jessie’s gagged mouth. She did that a lot. He didn’t even try to fight it.

That’s when Adonis came from behind me. He wiped the cum from my face, corset and Jessie’s penis. His touch caused Jessie to jump a little. Then he reached down and pulled the vinyl_panties back over his now flaccid penis.

MISTRESS WILLIAMS: “You ready Ms. Jones? Now it’s your turn.”

“What?”

Suddenly, Adonis unclipped the chains that held Jessie’s ankles down. Patting him on his ass, Adonis gestured for Jessie to pull his legs together. Jessie shuffled his heels together. Adonis quickly pressed them together tight and placed a black leather strap around his ankles holding them together. Then he used another just above his knees holding his smooth sexy legs together. Jessie’s legs were to die for. Then a wide leather belt was strapped tight around his waist. It had several buckles and additional restraints attached to the sides above his hips. The chains holding his hands were undone as the restraints holding his hands were removed. Then each wrist was reattached to the waist belt.

My ring gag was removed, but replaced with a leather bit gag. Jessie’s ball gag was removed, but replaced with a slightly larger ring gag.

I started to wonder when I would be taken down? That’s when the posture collar was removed. I moved my head around to work out the stiffness in my neck. It felt like I was up there for a least an hour, but the whole scene occurred in less than 10 minutes. It took them longer to prepare Jessie for what would happen next.

Another platform similar to the one I was kneeling on was brought on stage. It was the same width as mine, but was a lot longer. Attaching it to mine, this platform had just 3 eyebolts. I had no idea where this night was headed.

I couldn’t see Mistress Williams but I could hear her heels shuffling on the stage behind me. That’s when she lifted my skirt and grabbed the waistband of my vinyl_panties in the back, pulling them up and giving me a vinyl wedgie. I squealed as she released them. Coming around front, she lifted the front of my skirt and reached into the front of my panties, fingering me violently over my wet mound.

MISTRESS WILLIAMS: “I knew you were a dirty girl. You know what you just did and you liked it didn’t you? I can tell. Your body doesn’t lie. Well let’s see if the other Ms. Jones can return the favor.”

Adonis started to manhandle Jessie. Spinning him around and knocking him back into his huge arms. He was then laid flat directly in front of me on the extended platform, his head at my knees and his legs in the opposite direction. Adonis straddled Jessie, lifting him and sliding his body so his head slid between my legs, his hair brushing against my inner thighs.

OMG! Jessie was directly staring at my vinyl-covered crotch. I tried to move, but the slack in the chain was taken up. All I could do is slightly move my hips and my head.

Jessie’s ankle restraint was attached to one eyebolt while the other held down his wrists two. I could see that Jessie was tied tight beneath me between my kneeled, opened legs. OMG!!

That’s when Mistress Williams grabbed the hem of my skirt and tucked it into my waistband in the back. This exposed my vinyl-covered bum to the crowd. She did the same to the front of my skirt.

A DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW

My ass was so sore from the paddling I took earlier in the evening. I could feel the pvc-panties slip and slide between my legs as I squirmed to get more comfortable. They were so slippery. It was a foreign sensation but I really kind of liked it.

I started to wonder what she must think of me. I was embarrassed that my kinks where not only exposed, but I was made to cum by the sexiest girl I’ve ever seen as I was dressed like a girl. Yeah, it turned me on, but the situation of being dressed and tied for all to see made me a nervous wreck. I’d only done this alone in private. I knew I should’ve never told Spence.

MISTRESS WILLIAMS: “You’d better make my maid as happy as she made you! Get to it!”

As I lay on my back, I was able to lift and move my head at will. I couldn’t see much as Josie’s skirt blocked out the light but I could feel her movement as it brushed against my head. Although the room had the stench of my sex, the fresh smell of baby power filled my nostrils. This had to be Josie.

Suddenly Mistress Williams lifted the hem of Josie’s skirt. She tucked it into her waistband. I adjusted my eyes to the light and staring me right in the face was a very sexy vinyl covered crotch. The panties were so smooth and pressed tight against her that I could make out the slight details of her clit beneath the vinyl. The light glimmered off her round taut ass as she trembled with anticipation. The inside of her thighs were extremely smooth and soft. With her legs spread wide, there was enough room for my head to fit between her thighs with room to operate.

Turning my head to one side I stuck my tongue through the ring and licked her smooth thigh. A soft moan filled the room as I could see her ass clinch beneath her vinyl prison. Turning my head, I licked the other side getting the same response.

I did this several times but started to wonder how I was going to get her off with the damn ring gag on and her in those black vinyl panties? Trying to be creative, I lifted my head burying my mouth against her crotch. Nuzzling against her trapped pussy, I could feel the warmth from within and could feel the vinyl slide with ease against her flesh. She was wet. That’s when I tried to stick my tongue between the leg gathers of her panties and her leg. I could taste her sex as she started to sway her hips. I tried the other side with a little more success, but still didn’t see how I going to achieve my goal. I tried licking her crotch from the other side of her panties and that seemed to work a little, but I had to rest my neck, stopping and starting too often for her liking.

While resting I’d lick her thighs, softly suckling on the pink flesh of her legs. The sound of her moans were so sweet sounding I could feel my dick starting to get hard again. That’s when I decided to try something different. Lifting my head, the gag holding my mouth wide opened I tried sucking on her vinyl crotch. I could make out the details of her clit as the vinyl and her flesh filled my mouth. The ring gag didn’t allow the coverage I wanted, but from Josie’s movement and sounds I was doing something right.

The more I sucked, the more she moaned. Her moans started to become more high pitched and quicker. Her body bounced with a quicker tempo. The vinyl covering her ass quivered as the light danced off the black shiny fabric.

My neck started to tire and I knew I was going to have to take a rest. I also knew from Josie’s actions she was not going to like it one bit. My head fell back as I heard her moan of displeasure. That’s when I decided she was going to come this time or I was going to die trying. As I placed my lips around her clit and panties, creating more suction, I sucked and tongued to her delight. As I moved my head up and down, my restrained body moved as well. I moved my hips to counter my head movements and realized those damned plastic panties were sliding over my wet cock. I wanted to cum when she did. I started to moan as I sucked and swayed my hips.

Directly above me was the most desirable girl in the world, dressed in a rather sexy outfit, tied and helpless, reacting to my every move. I could feel her body tense up as she got louder and louder. I moved my hips violently, letting the panties stoke me as I fought against my bonds. I could feel I was about to cum again, but I wanted her to cum too. I stopped lifting my hips but it was too late. My erect cock raised my vinyl panties, holding the waistband opened and revealing the head slightly. Without notice the plastic panties slipped down allowing my cock to escape. The sudden sensation of the waistband sliding over my dick sent me over the edge. This caused my body to convulse violently. I could feel the warmth of my jis shoot out onto my exposed abdomen. My dick was so sensitive the slightest movement sent me quivering. This all happened as I continued to suck on Josie’s pussy through her panties.

That’s when it happened. I didn’t think she could get any tenser, but her body clinched against her bonds like I’ve never witnessed on anyone. Her thighs and ass tightened. Her loud unfettered scream let me know she came too. If the sound of her scream didn’t let me know, the vinyl and flesh in my mouth got even more slick and hard to hold. Her hips shimmied as her breathing became deep. I found I only held the plastic crotch of her panties as her flesh slipped away. She was so wet and so was I. As I released the panties from my mouth, I could smell her scent as the moisture from within started to seep from gathers in her panties. She was the most gorgeous girl in the place and I wanted her to know it.

Before I knew, Adonis pulled up my plastic pants and unbuckled my restraints, dragging me by my ankles from beneath Josie. He stood me up and turned me towards her. She looked so sexy. Her lashes fluttered as her head hung but I could detect a slight smile from behind her gag. Her black stringy hair was extremely messy and her glasses hung low on her nose.

Her vinyl blouse was see-through and she must’ve been sweating profusely as she struggled. The vinyl held tight to her sexy breasts, but she might as well have been wearing nothing.

As we struggled to make eye contact, Adonis placed a black cloth bag over my head. Now all I had was memories of the moment. Adonis would undo the straps that held my legs together and would shuffle me off the stage and out of the room. I couldn’t wait to see her again.

MISTRESS WILLIAMS: “Get him out of her. He managed a two for one and that’s unacceptable. He’ll pay for that.”

She’s been threatening me with learning what if really felt like to be a woman. Is this how she’ll make me pay? How is she going to do this? My heart started racing as my thoughts ran wild.

MY POINT OF VIEW

I could feel his ponytails brush against my inner thighs. It tickled a little, but nothing like when he licked the inside of my thighs. It made my jump a little, but felt so good. The involuntary moan of pleasure left my lips. Suddenly I felt his tongue run up my other thigh. I tried to lower my crotch but that wasn’t happening. I so wanted him inside me. He did this several times and I liked it.

I tried to move but that chain holding my elbows up made it hard to move. How could I help? Before I knew it, I could feel his tongue probing around the elastic gathers of my vinyl-covered pussy. His tongue was warm and slimy and felt strange but good. I moaned to let him know he was on the right track. He tried again from the other side. He got inside the panties this time and that felt even better, but I think his neck was getting tired. I could feel sexual frustration over come me. I just wanted to sit on his face. There’s something I never thought I hear myself say.

I wish Mistress Williams would cut me some slack. Literally. But that wasn’t going to happen. If I was going to get off, Jessie was going to have to figure it out and I was going to have to help somehow. Suddenly I felt the tickle of his mouth on my clit from the other side of my panties. What was he doing? It felt like he was tugging at my pussy while fingering me with his tongue, all through the prison of my vinyl_panties. OMG! It felt so good. I started to struggle against my bonds. I knew the sensation of being restrained and helpless would add to Jessie’s work. I tried pulling against my elbow restraint but that didn’t work. It hurt and just detracted from the moment. I tried closing my legs and this helped, sending tingles throughout my body.

As I tried to focus on the stimulation from below I noticed Jessie movement caused his panties to rub in the right way. I could see how aroused he was as the impression of his large cock started to reveal itself from beneath the vinyl. This just added to my own arousal.

As I got closer and closer to release I could hear Jessie moaning. What he didn’t know was I could also feel it. My pussy was so sensitive the moaning sound caused vibrations that went right through me.

There I was, tied down tight on my knees, with my legs spread wide, dressed in the sexiest maid’s outfit and a pair of gorgeous black vinyl_panties. A beautiful hunk of man positioned beneath me dressed in a rather provocative outfit stimulating me in a way I’ve never felt before. Now his moans felt like a vibrator was just added to the mix. What would send me over the edge? Well, I struggled one more time, thinking the feeling of being bound would do it. I pulled and wiggled and that took me closer, but as I opened my eyes to take in the scene, something caught my eye.

As Jessie massaged me to near ecstasy, he was grinding his hips, making the panties caress his dick. Now I realized what the moaning was about. That’s when his cock violently escaped its bonds. It’s sudden freedom caused him to ejaculate all over himself. Everything came to together just then. I felt the overwhelming flood of erotic pleasure fill my body. My pussy started to convulse as my body tensed. OMG!!! The bit gag did little to silence me as it allowed everyone in the club to hear me cum. My scream filled the room. My eyes closed tight, I could feel Jessie fall away from my pussy. I was so wet, my cum escaped my panties and started running down my thigh.

Suddenly the sound of Mistress Williams heels filled the room. As she approached she smacked my ass, causing my hips to thrust forward. I could feel the gush of fluids inside my panties shift with every move.

That’s when Adonis came into view and released Jessie from the platform. Standing him up, he put a black hood over his head. I didn’t even get a chance to make eye contact. I wanted him to know how much I enjoyed it.

MISTRESS WILLIAMS: “Get him out of her. He managed a two for one and that’s unacceptable. He’ll pay for that.”

What did she mean? Was it because he came twice?

He was led from the room and I was soon to follow. Before I was unchained from the ceiling Mistress Williams had one more thing to say.

MISTESS WILLIAMS: “Ms. Jones. I noticed your shyness has faded a little. We aren’t quite where I’d like things, but I think one more session tomorrow night and it’ll be my turn. Tomorrow is going to be a whole new experience for you, both mentally and physically. You’d better rest up. ”
mphhhhhhhhhhhh MMMMPPHHHHHHH!!!!

Cape Cod Richie
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Bound to Learn (Part 3)

Unread post by Cape Cod Richie »

Whew! This is steamy. Good story.

mysecretsecrets
Chair Bound

Re: Bound to Learn (Part 3)

Unread post by mysecretsecrets »

Thanks. I'm currently working on Part 4, but I've hit a few mental blocks.
mphhhhhhhhhhhh MMMMPPHHHHHHH!!!!