"Posh Wank"

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
CuroDom
Unfettered Newbie

"Posh Wank"

Unread post by CuroDom »

I found myself in the bathroom, getting ready for the day ahead of me. My work clothes folded neatly and placed upon the toilet lid, waiting for me to finish. The reflection in the mirror reminds me to remove the piercing from my left ear and comments on the fact that I could use a trim and a shave. Not just my face, but my head as well. I removed my shirt and let it fall to the floor. What is it about a bathroom mirror that shows the hidden gems of my body? The lighting points to each strong muscle in turn. So much strength that few will notice in any other light. Perhaps more cardio is in order to shrink my winter body back to where it should be. After admiring my upper half a bit it was time to compare it to the lower half. I've learned to remove my socks along with my pants because, let's face it, there is no sexy way for a man to take off his socks. Adding to the pile of clothes on the tiled floor is my underwear. Looking down, I saw that my head and face are not the only things that could use a trim. The colder weather often slows my usual maintenance when it comes to hair growth. It will be another task to be tackled later. I had a bigger task to complete and this was the time for it to de done.

Cold porcelain greeted my foot as I stepped into the tub. I looked to be sure everything I would need was there where I needed it to be. Satisfied, the faucet turned on and allowed to run just long enough to make sure it was at the right temperature. Cool water hit me for a second when I switched the flow from the faucet to the showerhead. It was a brief wake-me-up till the warm water reached up and sprinkled out over my body. Then was the decision, "should I wash first while I have the warm water or after when my "pipe" is clean?" My member began to stir awake at that latter thought and so my decision was made for me. After I shampooed my scalp, letting the soap go to work on my head, I turned my back to the water spray and got ready to focus my attentions onto my other head. Body wash in hand, I found it to take no time to become fully erect. My eyes closed and my other senses heightened at the loss of the one. I could smell the steam and the fragrances of shampoo plus body wash in the air. Thousands of tiny taps behind and to the sides of me sound off as the droplets hit the tubs interior. The feel of the constant pulse of warm water beating on my back as well as a hand sliding up and down my shaft.

My imagination struggled a bit at first as I was reminded that I had only ever seen your face. Focusing on that and considering the description you gave your representation in the story you wrote, a female form began to appear behind me. My hand shifted ownership from mine to yours. I pictured your bare skin pressed into my back, your other hand reaching around to my chest and squashing me into your breasts. I felt your lips kissing my shoulders and neck while you agonizingly tease at my cock. I imaging my hands behind me, cuffed around both of us, and resting on the curve of your lower back. My fingers caressed up and down the cheeks of your bum in pace with (our) massage. The pace was too slow though and I could feel myself begin to weaken. So I picked up the tempo, putting more emphasis on the length of my penis and less on my testicles. My mind wandered a bit thinking of you trying to bring me so close to the edge. I could feel myself getting closer and closer. Imaginary hands squeezing your ass when a sudden whack snaps me out of it. I looked down to make sure I wasn't too late and was surprised I was able to actually stop myself. 5…4…3…2…1 and I was back to fantasy.

Round two required another handful of body wash. It really doesn't make the best lubricant unless there is a lot of it. Either way, I worked at myself again. Just a bit faster than before. I was almost back to where I ended the first time when I felt that this time was different. My body began to tense and I feared I might be cutting it too close. Whack. It wasn't hard enough though so I whacked it again with the back of my hand. "Down boy." I thought then counted to 10 seconds. Just like the first time, I had made it. The third time was way too close however I turned to adjust the water temperature first, as it had started to cool down. Then I proceeded like the first two times. At the end of this round though I opened my eyes when I felt it coming. I nearly missed it and my knees started to buckle. Two hits and counting to 15 just barely kept me from a full cum. A little had managed to pearl up at the tip of my dick, but I wasn't done yet. Kneeling down in the tub I went to town. You were now lying on your back in front of me within my head. Your legs spread so I could watch you milking me while you pleasure yourself with your other hand. The pressure built up again but even faster. Hard, strong, and ready to pop, I open my eyes to get one last handful of bath wash only to feel the sting of a bit of shampoo trickling into my eye. There was no way for me to stop now so I closed my eyes again, picturing you leaning forward to accept the cum from me while feverishly pumping away at me still.

Muscles flexed and minor tremors shook my body as my eyes roll back beneath their closed lids. A spurt of cum escaped me followed by two quick blasts and one more dribble. I could see them land on your chin, in your mouth and on your chest, in my head. While continuing to stroke myself I imagined you swallowing what you had and sucking the rest off the tip of me. Your other hand playing with what had missed your mouth. Thoroughly milked and my senses returned to me, I moved to the side so the spray can wash away some of the mess I had made while I tried to wipe some of the shampoo from my eyes. Putting the body wash to its intended use almost seemed dirty to me. I was now rubbing and smearing what had just been used to cause me to erupt in orgasm all over my body and into every nook, cranny, and crevice. Before I had finished lathering up the water had become cold yet again, but there was no way to adjust it further since I must have used up the hot water tank's supply. My cold shower was invigorating and yet helped calm my erection down. My penis wasn't sure if it should protest the abuse it had just gone through or lack of continued abuse it would not be receiving. The cool water became icy by the time I rinsed everything off. Thick globs of cum sat on top of the drain filter, forcing me to squish it through the holes with my toes so the soapy water could more easily pass and wash the residue away.

Satisfied, I turned the showerhead back to the faucet and then turned off the water. I stepped out onto the rug, reached for the towel, and began to pat myself dry. The mirror was too fogged with steam for me to gaze into my eyes as I recounted what I had just done. The towel drying my sore member, I smiled to think, "I need some time to think of something good for you to do next." Dried off, I put my new clothes on, hooked my earring back into my ear, and gathered my old clothes and wet towel from the floor to be cleaned later. "I might have to try this again too." I thought as I left to finish getting ready for the day. Work wasn't quite the same as images, both real and imagined pop into my head from time to time.
Last edited by CuroDom on 02 May 2014, 05:11, edited 1 time in total.
~CuroDom~
~Steve S.~
~VampSavat~

CuroDom
Unfettered Newbie

Re: "Posh Wank"

Unread post by CuroDom »

Yes, this is a true story. It's part of a "game" I'm playing with one of my friends. It's essentially a game of truth or dare we are playing, but it also involves points, and punishments. For my task I have accumulated the first point of the game. Of course she, at the time of this posting, has already surpassed me and has 2 points. I'm going to have to either up my game or find a way to knock her down a bit. :D
~CuroDom~
~Steve S.~
~VampSavat~

MsBehavin
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by MsBehavin »

Points and punishments are always fun (especially when I bend the rules for my own needs ;) )

I enjoyed your writing style and I'm a sucker for knowing what's going on inside a person's head so the content was right up my street. Any more offerings heading our way?

CuroDom
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by CuroDom »

MsBehavin wrote:Any more offerings heading our way?
I just posted 2 more I had on my FetLife account. I'm positive more will follow too.
~CuroDom~
~Steve S.~
~VampSavat~