Sexts to Stories

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
CuroDom
Unfettered Newbie

Sexts to Stories

Unread post by CuroDom »

This story is the result of a bit of sexting I had done with a former girlfriend but re-worked into something more cohesive. She was also my first true sub so I thought it only fitting to post it here. So without further ado...

Out on a nice day we decide to take a little walk away from the passers by through the woods. Half way though our walk I blind fold you so you don't know where we are going. Once out of earshot of anything but us, you feel something soft being wrapped around your wrists, binding them together behind your back. I whisper warmly into your ear to trust me, and "fight any urge to say anything. The only thing you are allowed to do verbally is pant and moan."

At that point you can feel my hand slowly moving down your side to your hips. Standing beside you I reach around and unzip your skirt, sliding it off with a little help from gravity. Then I have you lay on your back on what feels like a soft, warm blanket. Suddenly you hear a clicking noise and realize I just attached collar around your neck. You feel it begin to pull on you, slightly lifting so your throat is more exposed. Nearly helpless now, you can sense my fingers exploring your body, lightly caressing up and down, brushing by your breasts and outlining your pussy.

The sound and warmth of my breath hits your neck as I move in to lightly kiss it. You let out two small moans as one hand drops between your thighs and rubs your clit though your panties. My kisses become deeper and my fingers move more vigorously. I stop teasing your pussy for a second to rip open your shirt in the front, exposing your bare breasts. With one hand now cupped around one of them, my other hand slides beneath your panties to finish what it started.

The sensation grows in you and causes you to arch your back, but just before you climax, I bite down hard where your neck meets your shoulder, then lick and kiss the pain away. Still kissing, slowly I move down. Down to your breasts where I flick my tongue over your nipples for a bit. Then down further to you belly button, where I give another but slightly softer bite at your tummy. Then down further, spreading your legs to allow me to lay between them.

Two long, soft moans escape you while my fingers claw from your breasts, down your sides, to your hips and kneed your ass while my tongue probes past your wet panties; licking up whatever mess I may have made of you down there. Finally, as I can tell you are ready once more, I remove your underwear. You can feel another part of me pressing against you, almost asking if I can enter. My hands grab hold of your hips and I pull myself into you. Gasping slightly as I enter, moving slowly at first. In and out.

You swallow hard and start to give a long and loud moan, but I pick up speed, cutting you off as I go deeper. You begin to pant in time with my thrusts, hearing slight moans and grunts of pleasure escaping my lips too. "Mmmmmmm, uhhhhh, mmmmhhh." Still thrusting, I lay atop of you and kiss you deeply on the lips. Our tongues swirling around each other, breaking only to allow us to gasp for more air. Hardly able to breath, you begin to arch once again as you can feel me tense up. My thrusting slows in pace but is still deep and hard. Finally neither of us can take it any more and release consumes us as we both cum this time.

Panting heavily, muscles flexing, and sweat dripping, I wisper to you as I undo your restraints, "I love you." We lay there, lightly caressing each other as we listen to the wind rustle through the trees and peeping birds singing to each other about the erotic display they just witnessed below...
~CuroDom~
~Steve S.~
~VampSavat~