Sounds of the Sleepover

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
CuroDom
Unfettered Newbie

Sounds of the Sleepover

Unread post by CuroDom »

I've always had this fantasy where I'm at a sleepover with a group of girls. No one I know particularly, but I'm there none the less.

So I'm sleeping when I hear a noise that sounds like a girl quietly masturbating. I lay there, stroking myself slowly so as not to startle the person while they are enjoying themselves too. Suddenly, I see this silhouette of a woman get up and start moving toward me. I figure that maybe they might have heard me or something so I quickly pretend to be asleep. Then I hear her start to whisper into my ear. "Are you awake?" Her hand rests on my shoulder and she lightly rocks me... I'm really good and pretending to be a heavy sleeper, so she rocks me alittle harder but stops suddenly.... It's then that I realized my pants are still open and my dick is making a tent out of my boxerbriefs...

A feeling of dread blows through me as I figured that was why she stopped so suddenly. Slowly, I open my eyes, just enough to look like their still shut but enough for me to be able to see what she was doing. To my surprize, she was very carefully trying to move my underwear out of the way of my hard cock without waking me up. She must have figured that if I was really as sound of a sleeper as I was, then she wouldn't have to masturbate at all. Her fingers dissapear into her panties for a second then reamurge alittle more moist. She slowly begins to stroke my exposed member, every once in a while stopping to check if I was waking up.

I can't help but let out a few sighs of pleasure, wich seem to make her more bold with her new play toy. I watch as she decides that it's time for something new and stratles me, pushing her panties to the side. Very slowly, she inserts my cock into her tight slit, and begins to lightly bounce. Every couple of seconds, she would increase her speed till we were on a full fucking pace. It becomes too much for me and I can't pretend anymore. I move my hands behind her and sit forward with just enough force to roll her on her back with me now on top. I stare into her shocked eyes for a second and then whisper to her that now it was my turn. Her shocked expression fades as I continue pumping my dick into her hot pussy.

Just as I'm about to cum, I hear a noise coming from all around the room that sounds alot like vigorous masturbating. I look up to see that I am the only guy in the room and there are a number of women staring at me, waiting for their turn...

Now although this story is obviously fiction, I have had two experiences after having written this elsewhere that are along the same lines:

A sleep over where I was the only male in the room and my girlfriend at the time was feeling a bit horny. So I fingered her to an orgasm while we lay of the floor in the center of 4 other "sleeping" girls.

Also there was a time I had a rather horny friend visit my dorm room one night. She told me her roommate was being obnoxious and she wanted to know If she could sleep in my room, as I was lucky enough to have not had a roommate that year. I let her in, telling her I was tired and I went to my bunk expecting her to go to the other. Instead she crawled in mine with me. The proximity and situation reminded me of this story so I had started to develop an erection. Sure enough, she noticed it and proceeded to have some fun while I tried to pretend I was asleep. She did get bored trying to make me cum, as I seem to have a lot of endurance when it's not me doing it. So she "woke" me and made up a story how I was having a wet dream and orgasmed in my sleep. I apologized but she said it turned her on and wanted me to bring her to that point too, which I did.
~CuroDom~
~Steve S.~
~VampSavat~