Games in Games

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
CuroDom
Unfettered Newbie

Games in Games

Unread post by CuroDom »

At long last, I have collected all the items required and have found the time to use them as directed. Below my bed I tied a length of rope from leg to leg, allowing the ends to be free enough for me to bring them to the top of the bed. Each end then got a simple knot that would only get tighter as a loop was pulled on. My laptop was moved to the new location, right between the two looped ends of the rope. In front of it, I laid the rest of the equipment I needed and then proceeded to strip. Sitting before my computer, I brought up a few images to help encourage me through what I anticipated would be a long ordeal. The images you have sent me thus far looked into my eyes, full of hope and lust. My feet wiggled their way into the loops, with a bit of skill I might add, as I am not the most flexible person. The knot was cinched into place at my ankles and a tug with an attempt to close my spread legs just tightened them that last little bit. "This is it…" I thought to myself when I realized I couldn't bring my legs any closer together than that current angle. Ready, I brought myself into my "starting position" with a few strokes of my cock, which was already getting aroused by the anticipation.

I had given my course of action a lot of thought in the time it took me to get to this point. I had some lotion nearby incase this went on for a long time to ease any friction burns that might occur. There was a tissue nearby too, in order to clean up after so I would be able to move from my spot without making more of a mess on my bed. I had also been toying a bit with orgasm denial in order to make myself need the release that much more. I would bring myself as close to the edge as I could without going over and stop, leaving me frustrated that it was not time yet. A flick of my finger often helped when I got too close, but this action brought up another concern. How the pain affected my erection. I knew that I needed to get the pain aspect of this new task done as quickly as I could or my erection would likely fade before the real challenge… "came." I figured the best thing to do would be to place the rubber band, I was instructed to use, on my cock so it would be easier to snap and might help to constrict a little so the blood that was engorging my penis would stay there longer and not flow back out as easily. I just had to make sure it wasn't too tight or the big finish would be restricted too.

Once I was hard enough and had the rubber band in place, I took hold of three dice I purchased and gave them a light shake in my hand. Your pictures on the screen smiled and I looked up to imagine you standing nude over me; your feet on either side of my hips, a spatula in your hand, and the look of lustful power in your eyes. The spatula smacked in your other hand as you commanded me to roll. Coming back to reality, I opened my hand over the computer and looked to see what the sentence was. I read the numbers. 1…5…4… equaled 20 hits from the spatula.

The inner thigh of my right leg was suddenly assaulted with five slaps of the spatula. Then five hit my left leg, five again on the right, and a final five again on the left. Although I hit as hard as I could, the sensation was just a minor annoyance. My member held firm and thanked you for the privilege of your strikes, asking for more as I slid one die off the laptop and shook the other two in my hand. Allowing them tumble free upon the laptop once again. It read 2… and 5… equaling 10 snaps of the rubber band.

Your knees began to bend and your hand griped the head of my shaft, aiming it inches from your ever-aroused pussy. The fingers of your other hand traced their way from your collarbone, between your breasts, past your naval, and to your crotch. They lingered there only long enough to pick up sweet honey from your hot slit. Your hand then dripped to my poised cock below and slid down to the rubber band.
-Snap-
"Sweet Mother Of God!!!" I thought as a searing sting shot into my dick. "Nine More of that?" was my next thought. My imagination had been so firmly ripped from my head I nearly wondered where I was. I looked at the dice to confirm with them the sentence of nine more stings of the rubber band... on my cock… My resolve began to wither, along with my erection. But I looked at the screen in front of me again, and into your eyes. And although my dick was yelling to me "Fuck no!" my determination saw your lips saying my thoughts. "So it is written, so shall it be done."
-Snap-
-Snap-
My eyes winced.
-Snap-
My teeth clenched.
-Snap-
I moved the band slightly in hopes of distributing the pain.
-Snap-
But the sting traveled through the length of my penis.
-Snap-
There was no escaping it.
-Snap-
My only hope was that it would be over soon.
-Snap-
Well… for at least this round.
-SNAP-

Instinctively, my legs tried to close to shield me from this assault, only to find they could not. My dick, not so cocky now, begged me to never do such a thing again as it started to shrivel at the thought of more abuse like it. I grabbed the last die and pleaded that my dick would sack up for this part. Reminding it that if we could find release before our time ran out it would be spared more punishment, it began to lift its head again. I opened my hand and let the final die drop to the computer. Praying for a big number.

3… times 30 equaled 90 seconds. Also known as 1 minute and a half to bring myself to an orgasm. If I were fully aroused at that moment, I'd have thought nothing of it. But as it was, I wasn't. I quickly began to stroke through the pain. I looked at your pictures and remembered the things you had to do while taking them. Then I remembered you standing over me. I grew harder and harder as I imagined you slowly pushing me back down into a fully reclined position. I could feel the weight of your body on my stomach as you lowered yourself onto me. Your lips met mine as you soothed the pain away with our hand. Crawling up me till you were kneeling on either side of my head, then you lowered yourself yet again where my lips met another set of yours. I was just about at full mast again and noticed a bit of precum building at the tip of my cock after 20 seconds.

My mind wandered back to the thought of you on my mouth. The expression on your face when my tongue ran the length of your womanhood brought me even closer. The more I pleased you the more you pleased me. My tongue would alternate from a wide spoon shape for scooping along the whole of your vagina to a long spear shape so I could plunge it into your honey pot. A perfect mix of sweet and savory. The time was drawing near and I pictured you getting ready for your own climax. I felt the pressure start to build at 45 seconds. Then I erupted, followed by you doing the same too.

Hot semen spurted out and onto my stomach, just not as far as I thought it would go. I continued to milk my member, happy to finally have gotten the release I've been withholding from myself the past few days. A little over a teaspoon of cum pooled along my happy trail, and while I continued to think of you I failed to notice the drip that began to run down my side. Finally spent, my erection began to wither again. And I sought out the tissue to quickly start cleaning my mess. The one tissue was hardly enough to clean it all though. Part of me was sad that I was able to get through it all on the first try, but the other part of me mentioned how much it hurt just getting that far. So I started to take inventory of the damage I inflicted. First thing was first though. I needed use of my legs back so I could finish cleaning myself off. Once untied and free to move about, I took notice of my ankles. Indentations in my skin were clearly visible, with a distinct rope pattern. All cleaned up, it was time to check my thighs. They faired well, considering 20 slaps with a spatula. They were just faintly turning red where they were struck. Then came the rubber band marks. As painful as it was, I merely had a few red lines that were starting to swell slightly. I kinda expected more damage. Considering everything, I think I did fairly well. However, I may never find enjoyment from pain, especially when it is directed at such a sensitive area.
~CuroDom~
~Steve S.~
~VampSavat~

CuroDom
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Games in Games

Unread post by CuroDom »

Here is task number 2 I was given for a game Im playing with a playmate online. Completion of it put me back in the lead with 3 out of 10 points to her 2 out of 10. :D
~CuroDom~
~Steve S.~
~VampSavat~