Stuck

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
restricted
Forever Mummified

Stuck

Unread post by restricted »

I guess it's right what they say about blondes. I am the perfect example and now I'm stuck through my own fault. I have to obey every order or what I got up to will be spread across the internet and local papers. This may turn out to be a long story and I hope you don't get bored.

It started out last year during a hot dry spell. The temperature had been reaching nearly 25 degrees some days. Even the nights were hot. I decided to go out and have some fun overnight. A month previously I had loaded my MP3 player with about 400 tunes. About 10 hours of music. Somewhere in that I recorded the number of the combination lock so when the number comes into my ear piece, I can release myself. I also recorded a part of a play that I wrote and got a actor friend to record it. He was curious but I told him I wanted to see what reaction a man would get from such a speech. The male voice was telling me he was going to leave me there and come back whenever he feels the urge to have sex with or without my permission or just leave me there to die”

I had the MP3 player in hand so the one way conversation telling me of my fate would be played and then I could have it randomised so there would be no telling when I would get the number. One good thing about the program that had set up on the player was that no piece of music would be repeated. Now, once I am tied up, there would be no escape until the number is revealed. I had forgotten it in that time.

Cane the big day. I checked I have my many ropes and gag. I was disgusted that the last time I tied myself up and rolled around in the back garden, the ropes and me got covered in mud and I had put them in a bucket of water and washed them. The trouble is, I forgot to take to rope from the bucket and they were now soaking wet. I emptied the bucket and put the ropes back in it to save my car getting wet. I drove to my favourite spot. I can see clearly all around, but unless someone comes into the clumps of trees, they won't see me.

Dressed in old clothes, (trainers, short shorts and a white blouse that I tied allowing the air to my midriff), I was ready to go. Thinking that I might spoil them, I was wearing an old bra and an old thong. I didn't really like that thong and only wore it once as the string kept creeping up the crack of my bum. But I thought that in this case, the uncomfortable thong might give me a bit of an incentive to escape before it gets pulled of by my assailant comes back to ravage me. Already I was feeling moist at the thought.

I tied one end of one piece hemp rope to one tree, another to another tree, both over the lower branches so my hands would be held apart. The same I did at base level for my ankles. So far so good. I tied soft cloth around my ankles and wrists. Leaving a loop on my wrists and ankles for the rope and in one case a chain on my wrist.

Headphones in place, securely gagged, I fastened my legs to the ropes. I stretched them as far apart as was comfortable and tied them off through the loops I had left. Then I attached the chain to the loop on my left wrist and then tied my right wrist to the rope again via the loop.

I am not a dizzy blonde I thought as I had given the rope for my left wrist plenty of slack and had tied a loop in it so I could grab it and attach the chain to it with a padlock. The chain was in two haves with the combination lock joining them just within reaching distance of my fingers. Once I got the numbers, I could release that wrist and untie myself. I looked at the lots of rope I had not used and wished I had made a crotch rope now.

I started the MP3 player up. I knew I had three minutes of silence before my message came up. That gave me time to fasten the chain to the loop and then let go of the rope.

Here I stood, legs apart, arms wide spread, the warm evening air wafting across my midriff, a damsel in distress waiting for her assailant to take her. The message started. “Oh help me please” I thought, “I'm stuck here for anybody to take and can't do a thing without it. Supposing my attacker leaves me here?”

At the end of the message I turned the MP3 player to randomise so I had no idea how long I would have to wait for the numbers to come up.

I watched the sun crossing the sky. I knew that once it got dark, I wouldn't be able to see the numbers on the lock anyway. But I had lots of time before that happened and the code numbers must come up before the sun sets.

But there was something strange happening. The ropes seemed to be getting tighter. I was finding it harder to pull my arms towards each other and the ropes on my legs seemed to be pulling on them. What was going on? I'm sure they are tighter than what they were when I fastened them a few hours ago. Surely not. It must be because I'm tired after standing here for three hours waiting for my release. With some of the songs being short and some like Hey Jude going on forever, I had no idea when my combination numbers would come up.

I had been standing here for a good two hours. I musty have nodded off at one time when the sun was at full strength. Oh God, I hope I hadn't missed the numbers. That is the trouble with randomising tunes, you never know what comes next.

Just then I felt a hand reach round and fondle my breast. I jumped as much as I could, but the ropes were holding me fast. I tried to reach for the lock to see if I could find the combination. When my assailant saw what I was up to, he used the excess of rope (that I used to pull the chains together to allow the lock to finally fasten me) to tie my wrist cloths directly to the rope making the chains unnecessary.

He was working behind me all the time and hadn't said a word at all. I had no idea who it was. In a deep voice that I didn't recognise he said “You look most uncomfortable in those clothes. Let me help you out of them” With that he took a knife and started cutting away at my shirt. It fell off in a heap. My bra followed it onto the floor. It was a good job it was an old one.

My shorts didn't give much resistance to his actions. My knickers, well I might as well have not been wearing them. They were soon on the floor with the rest of the clothes. I was standing there buck naked with the warm sun swathing me in heat. He blindfolded me and I felt the ropes being pulled even tighter. I tried to scream, but what came out would not have been heard more than a few feet away. My dream was fast becoming a nightmare and there was nothing I could do about it. I was well and truly stuck.

The blindfold was removed and I saw he was still behind me. His hands came around my chest and cupped my breasts. I wanted this to stop. It was some horrible nightmare. But as he started to nuzzle my neck, I could feel I was getting damp. His hands ran down my body and slowly entered the space between my legs, his fingers gently massaging my mons and each side at the top of my thighs. I felt him play with my pussy by just slipping his fingertips into me and massaging my clitoris. I was soaking by now. I was just getting into the strides of an orgasm when he stopped. I tried to beg him to finish me off but he laughed and told me that was enough for today. He would be back in the morning and maybe after a night like this I might be in a better mood and find him more acceptable.

He walked off and left me struggling hopelessly against the ropes. A few hours went by and the numbers had come up when a couple walked by. The girl said “Oh look, that girl is all tied up and helpless. It is making me feel so randy, make love to me now” The man asked if she meant right there and then in front of me. “Give me that cock. What can she do about it? She is helpless. I need your cock right now”

The pair stripped off naked. The man had a huge semi erect cock. The girl sank to her knees and took his cock into her mouth. He closed his eyes and shuddered. I watched as she moved her head backwards and forward rhythmically and his cock disappearing and coming into view once more. If it was erect before, it was huge now. She rolled back and I looked at her blood engorged mound. She was eager for it and so was I but the difference was that she would get it and only if I were lucky, I would have a chance at him.

I watched the two bodies writhing around and watched as her legs clamped around his waist, her breathing became more laboured and in no time at all she was howling like a wolf. He followed with a shudder and fell back leaving them both exposed. I wanted him to get hard again for me and help himself.

He looked at me, but the girl grabbed him and started to play with him once more. His flaccid cock sprang into life once more. Soon they were hard at it again. I was begging them to let me get relief but they ignored me.

When they had finished the girl took pity on me. “I have an idea”, she said and whispered something to him. They stood up and the man walked up to me. The girl picked up the excess rope that had been left lying around. The man pressed his chest on mine. The girl started to tie him to me. His hands were tied behind my back, his fingers resting on my bum. Ropes went around our bodies.

The girl tied our legs together. Then she went behind me and lifted his now erect cock up under my pussy. She laughed as I tried to move to get it to go into me, but she said it was a shame that my legs were so wide spread as I would have been able to trap it between my legs and ride the length of it. No matter, I tried to get as much enjoyment out of it and crashed my hip bone into his. I could at least feel a little of it. But not enough to give me my well earned orgasm.

The girl started laughing at my automatic riding on what little of his shaft I could. This was making me even more frustrated. I tried to tell them to put it in me but they both pretended they couldn't understand me.

The girl started to play with herself and soon had another orgasm. I was screaming I needed one by now. But to my disgust, the girl untied the man, and they got undressed. “Thank you for the entertainment you gave us” the girl said “It made me really randy seeing you here like this. I wish it was me” I tried to tell her I would swap, but the girl went on talking, “We will leave you here like you are as you may help others. We will be spreading the word where you are” They both got dressed and thanked me before walking off leaving me screaming for help.

A little while later three girls came into view. They giggled when they saw me. They looked at each other and stripped off. I felt one stroking my bum, another my breasts and the third toyed with my aching pussy. I never fancied another woman but even I had to admit, their soft hands were turning me on.

My breathing got deeper and they stopped what they were doing and turned their attention to each other. Very soon all three of them were having orgasms. I screamed for them to let me have one. I didn't care if it was a man or a woman. I needed to have this pent up emotion released. They just laughed at me.

One girl went behind me and one in front so I was looking at her back and the otherone tied us all together so I was sandwiched between the two strangers. It felt strange to have a silky body and pubic hair rubbing on my bum. The third girl turned her attention to the one behind me and gave her an orgasm. The girl in front was next. “Sorry, I can't reach you” she said to me. I screamed and wriggled as best I could in the circumstances.

“Oh well, if that's how you feel about it, then we had better leave you” With that she untied the two girls and they got dressed. They all said it was a most beautiful sensation and they must do it again. I had no intention of remaining here until they decide to come back and start all over again.

They got dressed and walked off blowing kisses at me.

I closed my eyes and bathed in the glow of the last rays of the sun as it disappeared over the hills. It was still warm though and I was certain the ropes were even tighter by now. How much longer would I have to wait here like this. Naked, bound and no clothes to put on if I escaped.

A short while later, the man returned. “Ah, so you have been enjoying yourself” I mumbled I hadn't because of my frustration. The man removed my gag and I started to scream. He put his hands over my mouth from behind. “I am going to untie you now, so no screaming”

He untied the ropes and stepped around in front of me. It was my actor friend. “I'm sorry about your clothes. I needed them to see what size you were as I have bought you new ones. I had to find out what you were up to and when I saw you tie yourself up I knew exactly. I wanted to make love to you there and then. I hope the show put on by my actor friends helped you”

"You arranged that?" He nodded yes. With that I grabbed him and told him he owes me big time. I unzipped his flies and seeing he was ready for action, pulled his trousers down. I pushed him to the floor as he fell,owing to his trousers around his ankles and I rode him hard and rough. Soon we were both climaxing together.

He apologised once more but I was not having any of it. “I need one last favour. If you don't I will report you for assault” I explained what I wanted. With my arms and legs tied to the trees once more he toyed with my body. I soon screamed into the gag as I climaxed once more. He untied my legs and lifted me onto his shaft I wrapped my legs around his body and we went at it like rabbits.

Once we were satisfied, he released me and I got dressed. My body was pouring with sweat. As we walked back to our cars, I said to him how wonderful the session was. He agreed to go out with me and hopefully something will come of it. He did say I had no need to tie myself up, he would do it for me. I looked forward to the future.

Six months went by and he bought me a present. He slipped and engagement ring on my finger and while I was tied to the bed, he locked me in a steel chastity belt. It keeps me right on the edge every time I walk. But the guard stops me form playing with myself. He has told me that this comes off when we get married. If we split up he will destroy the keys. I think I will enjoy life with him even if it does leave me frustrated until we get married. I don't mind being stuck like this.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.