The Escape Artist

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
FictitiousSlave
Unfettered Newbie

The Escape Artist

Unread post by FictitiousSlave »

Firstly thanks to everyone how offered suggestions in my other thread to suggest the various positions in this story. I've tried to incorporate them as best I could and do justice to your wonderful ideas.

I've not submitted this to UtopiaStories yet - I'd love to get your feedback before I do!

Thanks again
fs

FictitiousSlave
Unfettered Newbie

Re: The Escape Artist

It was a Saturday night and Nicole and I were preparing for our evening. I'd arranged to meet a client in one of the smart hotels near the station. Money had been a little tight recently so I'd be glad of the addition to my bank account. I didn't know a lot about the man I was visiting tonight, most of my customers are lads' birthdays and stag parties, something a bit different to a stripper! Tonight's client was a visiting american, he'd seen my website and wanted to meet me. As always Nicole would come too for my safety and her 25% cut.

We arrived at the hotel on time and knocked on the door. My heart always pounded at this point, Nicole looked as relaxed as ever, why wouldn't she? She's not the one being tied up!

I've always been a kinky person, as a kid I used to watch westerns where the helpless damsel was tied up by the Indians until the good looking cowboy rescued her. As I got older and a little more sexually aware I realised that what I really enjoyed was bondage. My ex and I used to play quite a lot, he'd tie me up and force me to blow him. If I was really lucky he'd fuck me while I could do little more than moan. What frustrated him however was how I always seemed to be able to slip out of almost any tie he put me in! I'd always put it down to my flexibly from years of gymnastics and dance. After we broke up I missed the kinky part of my life, following a rather drunken night out with Nicole we launched the website.

Our client opened the door, quickly he took my heavy bag from me. He smiled warmly and introduced himself as Richard.
"It's a pleasure to meet you Vanessa." He beamed. Compared with several men I've met doing this job this guy seemed very 'normal'.

"And you!" I replied "Do you have any questions before we get started?" He shook his head. He'd read the website, we'd conversed via email. He gave a quick grin to Nicole then sat himself down in one of the hotel room chairs.

The service I offer is a challenge. I visit clients, parties and other events. Once there I take my clothes off and allow them to tie me up, if after fifteen minutes I've not managed to free myself then for the following hour I'm theirs to do with as they wish (within certain predefined limits obviously), to date this hasn't happened. Nicole is there as my safety net, this kind of work needs someone to make sure I'm ok and to advise groups if they need it.

I find the best way to start a night is to be very professional about it. I'm not a stripper, I don't do sexy dances or bring music. Depending on the client I often try to be friendly and chatty until they actually finish the tying.

We discussed the weather, his flight from San Francisco and places to eat in the city. To say he didn't look at me would be doing him a false service, he did! I watched as his eyes soaked up my body and took in every inch while I removed my clothes for him. But he wasn't letcherous,it makes me uncomfortable when guys are a little "hands on", Nicole often has to remind them of the rules of the game.

After I slipped my panties down my long legs I placed them on the neat pile with the rest of my clothes. Spinning around I placed my hands on my hips.
"Where do you want me?" I asked.

Richard didn't answer at first, I watched as his eyes swept me up and down, enjoying the view and imagining what he could do with it. My heart pounded in my chest, suddenly I felt self conscious, he was much more relaxed than most of my clients. Having a young woman stood in front of him with no clothes on didn't seem that unusual to him.

"My rope is in the bag..." I reminded him, more to break the silence than because I thought he'd forgotten.
"Don't worry," he replied "I've got my own."
Slowly he opened a bag in the corner of the room, out of it he drew a mass of long, neatly coiled ropes. Was that hemp? I typically lend clients a nylon based rope, it doesn't stretch but it's slightly slippery allowing me to gain precious extra millimetres of freedom. At the time the thought probably didn't worry me as much as it should, after all hemp was the most widely used rope for bondage, it's not surprising it's what someone would buy.

"You're fine where you are for the moment." He told me.

He took his place behind me then asked me to hold my long hair above my head so it was out of his way. Knowing (and having experienced) the discomfort of having loose strands trapped in ropes I hastily complied. He began to wrap long lengths of rope around my torso, instinctively I took a subtle deep breath. Expanding your chest while it's being bound allows you to gain some space when you breath out. My client however was having none of it, he waited patiently until the burning sensation in my lungs forced me to exhale. Quickly he wrapped the binds at their proper diameter, trying again was pointless.

As he worked we chatted
"So, do you do handcuffs too?" He asked. I shook my head, lock picking was not my forte and all it took was one idiot trying to be clever and put glue in the keyhole and you'd need to get a locksmith out!

"Just rope." I confessed.
"A favourite?" He asked, I nodded. I had to admit I preferred the feeling of rope against my skin to hard steal. It felt more natural, more erotic. Often when I was being tied with rope I could drift off into subspace, I'd leave the little tricks like breathing out and flexing my wrists to my body to get on with while I enjoyed the feeling of being bound. Today however I fought off the temptation to let my mind drift away, I was becoming increasingly aware that Richard knew what he was doing!

"So what was the hardest tie someone's ever put you in?" He asked. As he spoke his hands wandered across my breasts, I gasped as he touched me - the man knew exactly what he was doing. As he began to bind a tight chest harness I pondered my reply.

"Someone put me in a strappado once," I recalled "I thought I was in real trouble then! There's no purchase with your arms up behind you, luckily I managed to work a wrist free or I might still be there!" He chuckled,

"Yeah, I thought about doing that but I'm a sucker for a hogtie." He replied "There's just something about the curves of a woman's back and butt when she's on her stomach which drives me wild!"

So, I was going to be hogtied... That gave me something to work with. The position itself is very secure but most doms made the same mistakes which make escape possible. The nature of the position puts your hands very close to both the ankle and wrist knots, if you're flexible (like me) you can often use this to your advantage and reach your means of escape. With my plan fixed in my mind I let myself enjoy the feeling of warm, experienced hands working with my body.

Richard had finished the chest harness and I had to admit it was exemplary. Cosmetically it was a marvel, each coil of rope was placed neatly, there were no ragged knots or loose ends. What really exited me however was the feel, he'd wrapped each of my breasts with rope, around and around the coils went holding each of my tits firmly and restricting the blood flow. My already sensitive chest ached with the added pressure and I could feel the beginnings of some serious wetness between my legs! I'd seen pictures of harnesses like this online but I'd clever been in one, given time I knew my boobs would begin to swell and redden under the pressure.

"Like tying up girls' tits do you?" I teased,

Richard winked back
"Yes!" He laughed "And pussies!" Taking a length of rope he slipped it around my waist, the long end trailed from my navel to the floor. Spreading my legs slightly I allowed him to run the loose rope between my legs and through to the back. My crotch ached with warmth as he slid the rope through. A moment later he returned and delicately positioned the rope so it sat between my pussy lips and neatly trapped my clit. I was sure his finger would come away wet from my arousal.

"Face down in the middle of the floor please?" He grinned "Unless you want to just give up now?"

I laughed, I was as undefeated at this.We'll see if his knots live up to his talk. It's easy to tie up tits, they don't wriggle their way free!
"No chance!"

Following his instructions I lay on my stomach on the carpet in the centre of the room. A shape was pressed into the carpet next to me, he'd clearly moved the bed to give us more space. This is where he surprised me, instead of tying my wrists together he looped the hemp rope around the top of my thigh. Wrap followed wrap and quickly my arms were locked into position at my sides, the end of the rope was then tied off somewhere in the back of my chest harness.

For the first time I realised my predicament. My hands were separated and there were no knots even remotely close to them to work on. The loops around my wrists were perfect, there was no way I was slipping out of them. With no chance of wriggling free and nothing to untie I realised for the first time as an escape artist I was fucked, and in this game that could well be literally!

Despite his assured victory Richard took no chances, coils were tied to my upper arms pulling them together and across my back. With my wrists locked in place there wasn't a lot of flexibility to be gained but the additional bindings ensured I couldn't move my elbows to gain purchase. The more noticeable effect was to push out my chest even further against the floor, I suspected this played more than a small part in his decision to apply the largely superfluous ropes. I wriggled as my big toes were tied together unable to bear the feeling of rope tickling my feet.

My ankles and knees were bound and Richard fished between my legs to find the trailing crotch rope. Hemp from my wrists loops and more from the length in his hand surrounded my pussy, the slightest tug caused the ropes to tighten trapping my sensitive flesh. This he demonstrated as I was manoeuvred into place.

Finally my feet were brought up behind me and tied into position, I gasped as the rope ensnaring my pussy took the strain, taught rope nipped sensitive flesh and provided a very real incentive not to struggle.

"Oh how I wish I had a vibrator to put on that crotch rope!" He muttered, he looked hopefully up at Nicole "I assume that's against the rules?"
"Yes!" I replied, before the pair could plot at all, the bondage was hard enough, adding a vibrating crotch rope was not part of the deal.
"Unless she can't escape of course." My friend pointed out. Thanks, just in case I'd forgotten what was at stake!

I looked up at the pair, Richard had his hands folded in a smug "there's no way you can escape from that" look. Nicole looked on with a twinkle in her eyes. I realised my friend had no idea how truly trapped I actually was, she'd seen me escape from hogties, savage folds and strappados so many times she still assumed I'd be able to do it tonight. Little did she know that very soon I was going to lose this bet, who knows what this kinky minded bondage master would do with me in his hour of freedom.

I struggled. I worked my wrists, flexed my arms and tugged on my legs to try and gain some flex. The first two were pointless, the second tortured my clit - after a minute or two establishing just how futile the exercise was I decided to give up and save my pussy some grief. My usual approach of bringing my legs close enough to my hands to untie them was rendered utterly useless by Richard's decision to put my hands at my side instead of in the middle of my back. Fuck he was thorough!

After about ten of my allocated fifteen minutes I looked up at my captor. His face broke into a grin
"An hour to do whatever I want right?"

"Not quite anything!" Corrected Nicole, we did have a safe list but it was minimal owing to never having found myself in this situation before (from memory it basically ruled anything around butt holes or blood as strictly off limits!). My friend looked worried, she'd expected me to wriggle out of the complex tie in a few minutes. Here I was, my time nearly up still completely restrained.
"There's a lot of rope!" She commented, there was that twinkle again. I suddenly realised Richard and I were not the only kinky ones in the room. It's amazing what you learn about your friends, we'd have to talk about that later!

"The amount of rope doesn't matter." Explained Richard.

"Right!" Muttered Nicole.

"Honestly!" He insisted "It's all about positioning the knots away from her reach and cinching things properly so she can't wriggle out." My friend listened with rapt attention "You see how her hands are by her sides? That stops her getting at the ends... I could tie her up with just my shoelaces and she'd never be able to escape!" He boasted.

I snorted, bragging about immobilising me when he had half a mile of perfect hemp rope was one thing, claiming he could do the same with just a few a strands of string was pushing it too far.

"You're in no position to argue!" He winked at me, I smiled back. Despite the teasing I actually really liked this guy!

"Double or nothing?" He suggested.
"You've already got me for an hour," I pointed out. What can you do in two you couldn't do in one?"

There was that grin again "Oh, not double time!" He explained "I think Nicole here quietly wants some first hand experience, if I can tie you up using just my shoe laces and you can't escape... I get both of you for my hour."

I looked at his shoe laces (they were closer to my head), nothing but standard white ones in converse shoes. I glanced up at Nicole, trying to weigh her reaction.

"Deal!" She announced without waiting for me to reply, apparently my instincts about her repressed kinkiness were spot on!

Richard looked at his watch "Well that's fourteen minutes and thirty... eight seconds. Do you give up?"
I gave one last futile struggle, my arms remained locked motionless by my side, the only thing I accomplished was to drive the crotch rope even deeper into my pussy. Stepping over me my client released my legs, as he began to unwind the long coils of rope I clambered to my feet.

Gently he took hold of the rope which vanished deep between the folds of my labia, delicately he released the tension and removed the loop from my waist. I stood legs apart, hands still tied in place and let him work. When the pressure was removed from my clit I let out a sigh of relief. A hand appeared between my legs, gently the young man massaged me helping the blood flow back into my pussy. I moaned in pleasure, when he pulled his hand away I knew it would be wet.

I stretched out my arms as the bondage was released from my wrists, elbows and shoulders. Only my breasts remained but when he moved to release them Nicole interrupted.
"Leave those ropes on, I'm sure they won't make much of a difference!"

I looked at my chest in the hotel room mirror. I've always wondered what my boobs would look like in proper bondage, none of my previous clients had made a particularly good job of it (those that had the guts often lacked the knowledge) and there's only so much you can do by yourself. I have to say that I was impressed, the binding was up to Richard's usual standards (that is to say perfect) but I loved how the ropes made my chest look. Each boob stood out, round and pert, my nipples stood hard and erect and the overall colour had changed from a fleshy pink to a distinctly darker shade.

Richard's voice distracted me from my self admiration
"Good to go!" He announced. His white shoe laces were in his hand, the discarded trainers lay across the floor.
"Another hogtie?
He nodded "Sure, why not?" He looked at Nicole "It certainly worked last time!"

Once again I took my position face down on the floor. This time my breasts were far more sensitive, I gasped as the rough carpet tickled my nipples. I really hoped he wasn't going to use a crotch rope this time, I was so turned on there was a real risk I could cum from the touch of rope alone!

Unsurprisingly the second tie took substantially less time. With less to work with Richard made the most of the little length he had. Quickly he wrapped the shoe lace intricately around my thumbs, big toes then back and forth between the two. Once his work was completed he took his place next to Nicole to watch my escape attempt.

I felt bad that he'd overreached himself, I could tell that my friend wanted to be bound. What's more I suspected that quietly she'd really like to be tied by him. It was almost a relief he'd be returning to the states, it'd save the argument over who would be allowed to flirt with him. Perhaps I'd offer to be her safety net while he tied her? She obviously liked the idea!

As I reached my hands around I realised that this escape was not going to be as simple as I'd initially thought. Because of how my thumbs had been tied it was actually really difficult to reach the knots. I looked up at my client once again and he winked. Fuck his smugness, there was no way I was going to be beaten a second time!

As I wrestled around the floor I heard Richard's voice.
"I feel like I've been a little dishonest..." he muttered. I was too enthralled trying to work by fingers around the pieces of string which held me to reply. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Nicole put her arm around him, the flirting had begun!

"How so?" She asked.
"I'm not exactly an amateur at this," he confessed "back home I run a website. But I saw Vanessa's advert and I couldn't resist!"
"You run a website?" She asked. Now at least I felt a little better, the reason my bondage was so good was because he was a bloody professional!

I saw the nodding out of the corner of my eye
"Yeah, I pretty much tie up girls, photograph and fuck them for a living." He put it as indelicately as possible to avoid any illusions.

Nicole didn't reply for a moment, when she did speak I couldn't help being surprised by the response "Awesome!" She giggled "You're like the anti-Vanessa!" Her mind wandered "So you're telling me she's completely helpless right now?"

Richard nodded and although I hated to admit it I was beginning to agree with him, try as I might I still couldn't reach the tiny knots holding my thumbs and toes in place. It was incredibly frustrating!

"Oh I wish I could tickle her," I glanced up at my friend "she'd kill me though!" It was true, I would. I hate being tickled at the best of times and as sensitive and turned on as I was it would reduce me to a jabbering wreck.

"So what are you going to do to us?" Asked Nicole, wait a minute, I hadn't given up yet!
"Well, when I have two girls I love a bit of symmetry," Replied Richard "Side by side?"
My friend nodded eagerly.

The pair didn't give me time to admit defeat this time, Nicole's excitement was plain to see and I think they wanted to save me from the embarrassment of failing twice in one evening.

For his reward our client stood us alongside each other, legs apart and ankles touching. Nicole had stripped off her dress, underwear and sandals and stood bedside me. I could feel her tiny frame trembling with excitement. I had been left in nothing but my breast bondage.

My ankle was tied to hers and our wrists were bound together. For a moment I felt like we were entering some kind of kinky three legged race, that was however until my free hand was tied to my calf. The action bent me forward and Nicole along with me, a few more ropes and were secured in place.

Our predicament invited all sorts of outside interference, doubled over and tied together there was nothing we could do to escape, what's more it opened us up to whatever Richard had in mind. He quickly demonstrated his intentions by filling each of us with a vibrating dildo. I don't know how the device was held in place but at that point I didn't care, I'd been craving stimulation since the initial hogtie and I gasped under the onslaught of vibrations emanating from the device.

I cried out as the vibrator worked it's magic, Nicole hadn't been through what I had but she seemed no less turned on. Her body shook next to mine, I felt her knees threaten to buckle under the waves of pleasure.

Richard swung a chair in front of us, sitting down he slipped his trousers down to his ankles and revealed a rock hard erection. The poor guy must have been horny for nearly as long as I had been!

Quickly I moved to take him in my mouth but frustratingly he moved away.
"Ah!" He cautioned "It's Nicole's first time, it only seems fair to give her the first taste."

Nicole moved like lightening (which was impressive given our hampered mobility), she took Richard in her mouth and drew him in deep. I felt the rhythmic bobbing through our bondage and watched the shudders as they moved up and down his body.

After a few minutes she was struggling, the vibrator on her clit was driving her wild and the cock in her mouth was making it hard to breath. Richard moved towards me, his cock slipped from her mouth with a satisfying "thwup" noise and I was able to pleasure him while my friend was left to her orgasm.

As I sucked on him Nicole shivered in delight, the stimulation was too much for the poor girl and I felt distinctly jealous as she her screams announced the arrival of her orgasm. Waves of my own pleasure rippled through me but I knew I needed something other than silicone inside my pussy if I was to cum.

"Fuck me!" I cried out.
He chuckled, he fucking chuckled! I suddenly realised that he had no intention of fucking us, he was going to take advantage of the situation sure (and enjoy the blowjobs) but he knew we'd never expected to lose this bet. To him screwing us would have seemed dishonest... Fuck that, I needed cock!

"No," I repeated pulling my mouth off his dick "I want you to fuck me!" I cried. He looked at me sceptically for a minute, in his mind he tried to work out whether this was just lust induced or whether under normal circumstances I'd ask the same thing. I couldn't answer the question myself!

Grinning he stepped away and drew a foil packet from his bag.
"If that's what you want!" He chuckled again.

It was only when he entered between my legs for the first time I appreciated how big he really was. I gasped as I took his whole length inside me. Once he began to move it was all I could do to keep my balance, Nicole tried to keep me upright as best she could, my legs were caving in.

Richard didn't fuck like a normal man fucked, he fucked like a machine... Powerful and relentless. Rhythmically and repeatedly he slid in and out. I gasped, then I screamed as the orgasm took over. Unable to hold myself upright any longer I collapsed on the floor, the ropes between us dragged Nicole down on top and we landed on the floor in a jumble of limbs, nudity and bondage. As I looked up I smiled with a certain smugness as Richard removed a full condom. This guy regularly screwed professionals and little Vanessa had made his squirt his load in such a short time!

Once we were untied we rolled around his hotel room for a while, we ordered room service, ate in the nude and watched x-rated films whilst playing with each other. Richard paid us without hesitation, I didn't really want to take his money but he insisted. Eventually I relented but only the condition the next time was in the UK he'd let us know. It was a deal he readily agreed to.

I couldn't wait until his next trip!

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by d3vious.g3nius »

First off, I freakin' LOVED it! I don't know if I'm biased from the "collaborative" influence but no matter, I sincerely loved it. I really like how you used BOTH the simple inescapable and the complex inescapable scenarios. You pulled it off brilliantly to. The characters all had a great "feel" and were very natural. The personalities of Richard and Vanessa were fleshed out purrrfectly. And your getting from the beginning to the end, in progression, was spot on as well.

Now, If I was to be critical, and this by no means is negative just my opinion, I would say I have three lil' "quibbles" ;)

1)Nicole, she went from sitting on the sidelines and portrayed as "innocent", other than protecting Vanessa many many times, to couple bound and sucking a strange man's cock! Maybe a lil' more foreshadowing/prior history or at least a recalling of an "interested herself" discussion would have helped?

2)I can't now think of what was two!!! And I skim read the whole thing again...TWICE!

3)After sharing an experience like that, why on earth would those three be watching shoddy x-rated flicks??? Alternative: "Once we were untied we all rolled around on the bed's, ordered room service, ate in the nude and discussed what we all agreed upon as one of the most amazing nights ever. All whilst still playfully fondling each other."

Anyways, just really really fantastic Fictitious. Thank you so very much for your time, effort and the sharing this great bondage story.

All the best,
- Dan
"I am not helpless, I'm simply restrained at the moment!"

Gabrielle
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Gabrielle »

Oh just brilliant I read this first thing this morning and decided to leave commenting until I was on my own, just could not resist re reading your story thank you.
Having previously followed the thread you mentioned I was quite enthralled with the discussion regarding inescapable rope work, and liked the way you incorporated some of the suggestions.
Vanessa, mmm.... I envied her lol, and Richard well you created as such a likable character.

FictitiousSlave
Unfettered Newbie

Guys I'm absolutely blown away by kind feedback!

d3vious I kind of know what you mean, I'll see if I can tweak it slightly so Vanessa has always had inklings about her friend's kinky tenancies... should only take a line or two.

Thanks so much for your wonderful feedback, comments like that keep me writing! :D