Teacher's Pet

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
CuroDom
Unfettered Newbie

Teacher's Pet

Unread post by CuroDom »

"I would like you all to remember this short phrase that will help you immensely on your biology exams later this month." Droned the professor at the head of the class. "King Phillip Came Over For Great Sex." With a sudden and shocking word, he had every student's attention. That is, every student but one. Amongst the now giggling schoolgirls of classroom 305 is one who is un-phased by the "taboo" of a male teacher saying a word like sex to an all female class.

"The rest of these girls probably never even heard the word come from a man's mouth before." Thought Stephanie Coy, the non-conformant, as she continued texting her male friends. They were luckily poor enough to be sent to a public college by their folks. Of course she didn't help matters by forgetting to lock her door when she had a few of her male friends over to "Study" while she was in high school. The memory of the cleaning lady opening that door to see her petite body spit roasted between two boys, with one in the back pulling her blond hair like it were reins on a bucking horse and the other trying to squeeze her breasts as her head bobbed on his pubescent dick, brought out her first smile of the day.

"The K in King stands for Kingdom. It is the first way we categorize all things. The P is Phylum…" Continued the professor's lesson. It could have all been in Greek for what Stephanie got from it though. She hated this class… She hated it almost as much as she hated this school. It was one thing to be sent to a boarding school just for girls but to then have male teachers to remind her of her absent sex life just was not fair. In her protests she had taken to push her limits with some of the faculty here at Mariem Hall. The dress code was a joke to be bent as far as she could. Less and less clothing made it on her from her required uniform code. No one seemed to enforce the rules so in attempting to push till something would break, her skirt barely covered her panties when walking, her jacket seems to be "lost" every day, her recently shrunken white shirt is conveniently missing a few buttons at the top and bottom, and wouldn't you know it, there was nothing in the dress code that dictated she should have a bra on… Go figure…

Granted this approach made her stick out in a crowd, but she didn't mind the attention; in fact, she kinda needed it. Other student's looked at her like she was someone to look up to because she was both confident and experienced in sex. The female faculty seemed to avert their eyes as she approached. It felt to Miss Coy as though they were jealous of her good looks and they must look away or suffer the depression of their own youth having left them. The most pleasure she had in her rebellion was the reaction from the male faculty. They seemed torn on whether they should scold her for not adhering to the rules or tip her for giving such a great show. She enjoyed making them squirm so much that she started flirting with them, making sure to flaunt her attractive body right to their faces. It was actually even a bit of a turn on thinking that one of those old men might one day lose it and try to fuck her instead of just jerking off to their imaginations of her. But then He showed up… Professor Curo. Young, smart, much more handsome than the other teachers, and OMG rich… In fact, a third of the school is dedicated to him. Very spank worthy. The problem…? Despite how hard she has tried to get him to notice her, he either ignores it or just looks mad. The only REALLY good looking guy for literally miles and he resists her charms with ease.

So here we are, another torturous day in class. "I HATE THIS SCHOOL!!!!" She texts as the professor moves on to G, for Genus.
*Bling* "why? i thought you liked girls too. ;P" came the reply. In truth, Stephanie was a little bi-curious, but there are some itches only a cock can scratch in her opinion. "that’s not the point. i'm in hot teacher's class again and he's got the whole class in love with him because he said the word sex."
*Bling* "mr curo? sounds like your just sexually frustrated." "Pfff" she scoffed and said "Gee, ya think?" quietly to her phone.
*Bling* "maybe you should just walk up to him, show him your boobs, and start sucking his dick." Stephanie began to blush at the thought and started to type her response. "Great idea… I'll even do it right in front of all these prude----"

"Miss Coy, please tell me the correct order to classify an organism." Professor Curo spoke as he stood over her. The startle of his voice so close made Stephanie press send by accident and drop the phone on the floor in an attempt to hide it. She watched the professor kneel down till he was at chest height, still looking her in the eye, and then pick up her phone with a very disapproving look on his face. "How long had he been standing there?" she wondered. "Had he been reading over her shoulder? Or heard her say something out-loud by accident?"

"We've had this discussion before, Miss Coy… No phones during class." He stood and started to make a gesture like he was about to hand the phone back to her while lecturing, "Maybe if you put half as much effort into listening to……"
*Bling* The professor stopped mid-sentence and calculated that if he gave the phone back now, she would just keep texting the person on the other end, just as they would keep texting her unless they knew she was in trouble now. The girl instinctively reached out for the phone to be handed back to her only to see the teacher's finger swipe across the screen to turn it on and view the last message himself.
"well if things get freaky, be sure to get some more good pics. we miss seeing dat pussy in action too."

The professor's expression went blank for a second. Then as his finger seemed to scroll through the rest of the texts, Stephanie's face grew to shades of red you would only see in cartoons. The professor then just looked right back at her. His expression was still unreadable. She, on the other hand, couldn't hide her embarrassment even if she had her jacket to cover her face with. "Shall I read this oh-so-important string of messages to the class?" He threatened.
"No, PLEASE don't. I'm sorry, I won't do it again." She begged.
"But you found it so important that you had to interrupt my lesson several times. Surely the rest of the class should know about it." He teased.
"PLEASE, Please, no. I won't do it again, I swear, I won't even bring it to class anymore." She stood, on the verge of tears, and was about to reach for the phone again.

"Sit down." His voice commanded with such authority the likes of which she had never heard. Stephanie was back in her seat, about to cry. "Everyone, open your books to chapter 11." He stated as he walked back to his desk, phone in hand. The class groaned a little at not hearing the great gossip that the girl who revealed everything didn't want to share. They pulled out their books and began flipping to the requested chapter. Even our non-conformist, although sluggishly so, pulled out her book and began flipping through pages to find the right one. She was happy to have the issue of her texts dropped so quickly but her mind was still focused on the fact that Mr. Curo still had her phone… Not just her texts from today, but all her messages. Even…. photos. She looked up at him briefly as she saw what looked like a mini SD card being put in his pocket. Not seeing her phone on the desk or in his hand gave her a little comfort but she wondered where the SD card came from. Her thoughts were interrupted though as he looked up at her again. Not wanting to anger him more, she looked back down at the reading assignment. Chapter 11: The Mammalian Reproductive System.

At the end of class, the professor instructed everyone to finish reading chapters 11-15 before class the next day. The rest of the girls packed up their belongings and headed out the door. All but Stephanie, who moved slowly to the door in the hopes a certain item would be returned to her. Sure enough, just as she got to the door, the professor called her name and raised her phone up in his hand. "I want to be clear with you on something." He began telling her. "Tomorrow, and every day from here on, you will hand your phone over to me before the start of class. Do you understand?"
"Yes" She solemnly replied. He then turned his computer screen to her and pointed at a line of numbers. They were her grades. And they were all failing.
"Do you see this?" He continued. She nodded. "This does not look well for you. And after reading your texts with your friends, I think I've isolated the problem."

"I can just leave my phone in the dorm." She started but he interrupted. "No, you are to bring your phone to class and hand it to me when you arrive. We're also going to have you assisting me in class tomorrow and every day after till your grades get up to where they should be."
"Yes Sir." Stephanie acknowledged, and started to leave.
"Oh, and one more thing… I have made copies of every text, photograph, and contact you have on your phone. If you disrupt my lessons or fail to assist me in the way I ask then I will distribute those contents to the entire school, as well as your contacts…"

Her heart nearly dropped out of her at the thought of everyone knowing every private little thing about her. Sure she acts and looks a bit slutty to amuse herself, but she would still like to keep that part of her life a mystery. Her mind then recalled every dirty picture and text she had done with her phone, and then started thinking about who her contacts were. She was not happy to remember most of her family was on there too. Last time her parents found out about her desires she was sent here. If they found out anything more, she would probably be sent to a nunnery in a chastity belt.

"Now finish tonight's assignment and make sure you are on time tomorrow morning." He finished, showing her out of the classroom and leaving her to her thoughts. The day went on without incident. Stephanie's mind was too occupied with her predicament to do anything else. As much as she dreaded the idea of everyone knowing for sure how much of a slut she really is, Stephanie was also very turned on by it. Even this ultimatum where she would be assisting the teacher in lessons sounded enticing. So after mulling over the idea in her head all day, she went back to her room and began to read the rest of the assignment. Finishing with Chapter 15: Human Sexuality, she decided to tell her friend what happened in class today. However, She found that there was now a password required to edit or send any messages. Something that may have happened when she fumbled the phone. So instead, she began to go through the pictures, contacts, and texts stored on the phone already. She checked to finally see what her friend had said while the professor had the phone. What really surprised her though was under these messages was her friend wasn't the last person to text. She was. The text just simply read "We'll see." Exhausted from all the reading, Stephanie fell asleep on her book with her phone in hand.

*Beep Beep, Beep Beep, Beep Beep*

An alarm to wake up goes off and the groggy girl lifts herself from her books to silence it. As she does so, she sees that the alarm has been going off for a while and she is now running late. Not wanting to make her professor anymore mad than he was the other day, Stephanie opted to skip her normal morning routine of going to the bathroom, showering, changing, eating, and such in order to quickly get to class. Sadly, even with this shortcut, she was still about five minutes late and now both hungry and in need of a ladies room.

"So glad you could make it." Said the professor as he noted her late arrival. "Late night I see." He also noted looking over her appearance. She would have normally made some joke or sexual innuendo to such a setup but she knew it would likely get her into more trouble and several things were interrupting her train of thought at the moment. Besides the need for a restroom and something to eat, Stephanie saw that all the other girls in the class seemed to be huddled around something at the back corner. She also saw that her desk and chair had been moved to right in front of her teacher's desk. The ooohs and awwwes of her classmates drew her attention a bit more though, so she began to walk back to investigate. "Ahem… Are we forgetting something Miss Coy?" interrupted the professor.

It was a sobering reality check as she remembered to turn over her phone. It reminded her that he was holding all the information on that phone hostage. Reluctantly, she handed it over. Once in hand, Professor Curo stood up and walked to the door. "Okay everyone, take your seats so we can finally begin." Just then he locked the door to the room and drew a blind that covered the window looking out into the hallway. "Othello, heel." He then commanded, and out from the huddle of young women trotted a large, Black Labrador to his side. It looked up to him and wagged its tail waiting for the next command.

The rest of the class took their seats and Stephanie went back to the teacher's desk to do the same. "Miss Coy, please remain standing and face the class." The professor stated. Stephanie, who was in mid sit, rolled her eyes and stood again. The professor walked up to Stephanie's side and spoke softly in a low tone, "Remember our deal?" Stephanie nodded. "Good girl. No disruptions, and do as I tell you." He concluded. Turning to the class now he began to explain what was about to go on. "Ladies, we seem to have a problem in our school. Lack of attention. I have viewed the grades of everyone in this classroom and they are some of the poorest in the school. Worse yet, this school its self seems to have been slowly spiraling down the drain as well. This is actually why I am your teacher this year. Your teachers and your peers are struggling to keep up with other private schools lately and I have identified the problem. Miss Coy."

Stephanie turned to look at the teacher in shock that he had just named her as the problem with this school. The teacher held up a finger as a warning to her then continued. "Miss Coy has helped me to see that many of you are drifting away from the curriculum. And since Miss Coy is one of the most popular students at this school, who better to help me get you all back on track." The professor now turned back to look at Stephanie but still addressed the room. "Today we are going to start a new method of teaching. Many of you may not like it, but I'm sure you all will learn from it much faster. As such, I have been authorized by this school as well as by your parents to do as is needed to educate you. I will do this by rewarding you when you do well and retain the information. If you do poorly however, you will now have a punishment of sorts."

Despite how important this lecture was Stephanie's mind began to drift as her need to pee started to grab her attention. She almost missed the part where the professor stated that she would be demonstrating the rewards and punishments to be given. "Miss Coy, yesterday we were discussing how to classify an organism. If you can tell me how to classify Othello here you may sit down." Stephanie was completely unprepared for this. This wasn't in the reading that was assigned last night and he knew she hadn't really been listening yesterday. "I… I don't remember." She said finally. A few members of the class giggled at her lack of an answer. The professor then turned to the class and asked the same question. He pointed to a girl who stood and stated the Kingdom, Phylum, Class, Order, Family, Genus, and Species.

"King Phillip Came Over For Great Sex. Very good Miss Fae, you can play with Othello after we are done with Miss Coy's demonstration." He told the student. "Now speaking of sex, how many of you finished your assignment last night?" Everyone in the class raised their hand, including Stephanie. "Excellent. Then Miss Coy, please tell me the parts of the female reproductive system." Stephanie was puzzled. She didn't remember seeing that in what she read last night either. This was something she was taught back in junior high school. But with the pressure building in her bladder she started to name off the parts as quickly as she could. She wanted this demonstration to be over so she could use the restroom. However, in her haste she mispronounced fallopian tube.

Mr. Curo shook his head and grabbed a cantaloupe and a honeydew from a bag. "Spread your legs to shoulder width apart. Now hold your arms out to your sides with your palms facing up." He ordered. After putting a melon in each of her hands he warned her not to drop them and to keep her arms stretched out at shoulder height. This was very problematic for Stephanie. Her shirt from yesterday had started to develop some sweat spots, and was not only intentionally shrunk and missing a few buttons, by her own doing, she was also still not wearing a bra. As such, the posture was pulling the fabric to near breaking point across her chest. Furthermore, her need to pee was getting to the point that she couldn't just hold it anymore, so standing with her legs spread open was just not going to cut it. She lowered her arms and asked quietly to be allowed to use the ladies room first. With a stern look the professor said, "No, you can hold it till we're done. No disruptions." He reminded her.

"Now, arms out." She did as she was told. Her shirt tightened down on her chest and her knees slowly bent together. "Leg straight, shoulder width apart." He commanded. "As you can see, punishments will become more severe as they accumulate." He addressed the class. "Now everyone imagine that Miss Coy here is a big vagina." The class giggled, but the professor didn't make any attempt to settle them down this time. He waited for them to quiet on their own and continued by picking up a yardstick.

Resting the tip on one of the melons he explained that they represented the ovaries. Tracing a path down her hand and along the underside of her arm he pointed out and emphasized the fallopian tube, which an egg from the ovary would travel through. Stephanie's arms were getting tired and as the ruler ran slowly to her armpit a few more girls giggled. Stephanie guessed that they were laughing at her growing wet spots under her arms from her sweating more, but she was mistaken. The yardstick slowed down further and began to circle her armpit in a tickling sort of fashion in order to point out the spot at which the egg would exit the tube and enter the uterus. "What is he doing, trying to make me drop these? Why is he toying with me like this?" Stephanie thought as she struggled to keep her arms out.

The yardstick moved on but took an unexpected turn. Rather than continuing along her side he slowly traced the yardstick along the tight folds of her shirt in a circular "falling" action over her breast. This was a near loss of concentration for Stephanie. Trying to keep the two ever-heavier melons up and keep her bladder from letting loose in front of the whole class was taxing her concentration as it was. And now she had the most attractive teacher in the school circling her hardening nipple through her thin white shirt with a yardstick. Now fighting with her own arousal along with this humiliating display, she closed her eyes and wished for nothing more than to hide herself in a bathroom stall the rest of the day. But this thought reminded her how much she had to pee, so she tried to regain her focus, tuning out the sounds of clicks and giggles as the yardstick made its way to the center of her chest and bounced from strained button to strained button. Stephanie's thoughts began to wander to the realization that if hit hard enough those buttons would pop right off, leaving her bare breasts to tumble out for all the class to see.

The yardstick made it past them all without any breaks but now it was circling on the bare skin of her stomach. Stephanie closed her eyes even tighter, pleading to herself that he would be done soon and not continue any lower, and yet, hoped that he would continue to go lower. "No, I got to stop thinking and focus" she thought to herself again. It was a losing battle. If she thought about sex, she would forget that she was trying not to piss her panties. If she thought about pissing her panties it made her need to go that much more. Finally though, the yardstick came to a stop on her naval and the professor explained that the egg would imbed itself in the uterine wall. With a quick poke of the yardstick into her belly button he concluded the path the egg would travel, and the yardstick was withdrawn.

Relieved that distraction was over Stephanie opened her eyes only to find that the lesson was not yet over. The yardstick was now pressed against her knee and traveling up her inner thigh to illustrate the vaginal wall up to the cervix, or in this instance, Stephanie's own vagina. There was no way to ignore this move. It sapped all of Stephanie's concentration and she could hold out no longer. Warm liquid soaked through her panties and started to rain to the tiled floor below. Stephanie tried to stop it, to cover herself from view but the action caused her weakened arms to falter and the honeydew began to fall from her grasp. And worse, in an attempt to catch it the buttons of her shirt could not take the strain any longer either. Three of the four remaining buttons on Stephanie's shirt shot across the room, both melons slipped her grasp as her own popped out of her shirt, and her control over her bladder vanished as she realized the clicking noise she had been tuning out along with the giggles were actually the sounds of her own phone being used to take pictures of the whole thing.

Embarrassed and humiliated beyond words or even actions, Stephanie just looked at the faces of the class staring back at her as her bladder emptied. The teacher had an odd disapproving smirk on his face, while her fellow classmates had looks of barely contained laughter, fiend disgust, surprise, and even a few of aroused interest. "That was quite the disruption. You really are just a slutty, dirty, cunt aren’t you?" Calmly asked the professor as he snapped another picture on her phone. A few giggles were heard from the class but none of it was registering in Stephanie's mind "Well don't just stand there, clean it up before Othello walks through it."

Still in a bit of shock at what just happened, Stephanie started looking around where she was standing for a mop or some kind of towel. "Take off your underwear so you aren't dripping all over, dry yourself off with your obviously ruined shirt, and use the two of them to soak up your mess." The teacher instructed. Coming back to her senses, tears started welling up in Stephanie's eyes as she took stock at what has happened and the fact that she will now have to debase herself further by removing her clothes to clean up her own urine in front of her class. With some hesitation, she reached under her short skirt and slid her panties down to her ankles so she could step out of them. While she unbuttoned her last remaining button, with even more hesitation, the teacher brought over a trash can and pulled out the bag so Stephanie could ring out the wet clothes. Othello began inching closer to the puddle, sniffing at the mess of urine and broken melons.

"Othello…" was all that Professor Curo had to say and the dog turned and sat next to the desk. "I don't know why you're taking so long. You've already exposed yourself to the whole class and relieved yourself on my floor. What else could be more embarrassing than that?" He addressed Stephanie, who was only just getting the shirt fully off and starting to dry her legs with it. "The longer you disrupt this class cleaning up the more people will know." He stated while shaking her phone. It was just the motivation she needed. Still crying, she dried off quickly, and then squatted down to start whipping and soaking up the pee with her shirt and panties.

A student's hand went up and the professor asked what her question was. "Umm, what did you mean by 'the more people will know'?" Stephanie froze mid-ring at the realization that someone heard the professor threaten with that. The professor too seemed a bit surprised that he hadn't spoken a bit softer when saying that, but then he looked back at Stephanie and smiled. "Miss Coy and I have come to a deal. As long as she does what she is told and doesn't interrupt the class, much like she is doing now, I won't send all her private information from her phone to the whole school. It turns out that Miss Coy has quite the collection of pictures and writings that she doesn't want shared. And of course, I've been adding to her collection with today's lessons." He stated with a snap of another picture.

More hands went up at this statement. So the professor pointed to another girl, who asked if that meant they were going to get copies of everything on her phone now that she didn't honor her end of the deal. Stephanie looked from the girl asking the question back to the professor. The teacher looked back at Stephanie again. Smiling still, he said "Well that depends on Miss Coy. I'm going to give her a final chance to show me she can uphold her end of the deal. But she first needs to hurry up with her current task before I change my mind." Stephanie got the hint and kicked up her efforts into high gear. She scrubbed and dried the floor, and squeezed the yellow liquid into the wastebasket as quickly as if she were baling water out of a sinking boat.

The floor, as well as tears, were dried. Her shirt and panties were damp with stains from dirt, piss, and melon innards. The melon pieces were put in the trash bag and the can held what urine could be rung out. Stephanie now looked up to her teacher just like Othello did, waiting for further instructions. "Good girl." The professor mocked. "Now go dump that out and clean yourself up properly with soap and water from the lavatory down the hall." Stephanie looked at him puzzled for a second at the request to leave the classroom in her present state. "And you better hurry because I'm fairly sure the custodian hasn't cleaned this hallway yet, so he's bound to come through sometime soon." He added. Stephanie began to open up her shirt and put it on to try and cover herself up, but was immediately scolded. "No, those are trash now. Put them in the bag and get moving. You're wasting more of the class's time."

Reluctantly, Stephanie dropped the shirt into the bag with the rest of the trash and picked up the can. She held it in front of herself like a beloved teddy bear, there to protect what little modesty she had. "What am I going to wear then?" she asked. Obviously she will need to go back to her dorm room at some point, and there was no possible way she could make it that far unseen. "I will work that out with your fellow classmates while you are cleaning up." Said the teacher as he unlocked and opened the door for her. Stephanie looked out the door carefully in both directions. The air was cooler in the hallway than in the classroom. A fact that didn't help her forget that all she had on was shoes, socks and a very short skirt. "Tick Tock. You have 5 minutes to get back here." The teacher reminded her.

The door closed loudly behind her as soon as she had inched herself into the hallway. Panic set in and her heart began racing. This wasn't a simple task of going to the lavatory; it was an evasion of capture. The presence of such a mindset brought her body to the only appropriate response…. Run. The bathroom was not as far as she thought. Just down the hall and around the corner. The need to run wasn't all that necessary, and only served to slosh the urine around in the wastebasket, occasionally splashing up and onto her neck and face. She burst through the door and worked to lock it behind herself. "Safe." She thought to herself. Her heart still pounding and her breath rapid, as though she had just run a marathon instead of simply down the hall. The mere absurdness of it actually got her smiling a bit. "Safe… Right." She thought again as she pulled away from the door to dump out the urine she had been carrying.

Toilet flushed, she rinsed any residue out in the sink. Stephanie's mind began to wander over how unfair all this was. Snide mumblings occasionally erupting from her mouth as she dried the trashcan a bit with some paper towels. Looking in the mirror at her current state disgusted her at first. Droplets of partially dried piss speckled her neck and chin. She was surprised none of it made it into her mouth… or did it? Grossed out about the thought she grabbed a handful of paper towels, wetted and soaped them, then began cleaning herself up. The warm, clean water rubbed away the musk. The water trailed down her front and she followed it with the paper towels. Scrubbing her arms, pits, and chest while thinking of the indecency of the professor running that yardstick along her body like that. Little did she know that she was subconsciously cleaning herself in the same motions and pace he had done. Stephanie watched the action in the mirror. Pictured him standing there, her phone in one hand and the yardstick in the other. She circled her nipple just as he had and trailed the wet towels slowly down her body, just as he had.

Stephanie suddenly realized what she was doing. All this was turning her on. Trying to bring herself back to the reality of the situation, she quickened her pace and started to clean up her legs. Her socks too were streaked with pee, so she opted to take them off. Her shoes were placed inside the empty wastebasket to be cleaned later, leaving her with nothing on but a very short skirt. Luckily, the skirt didn't appear to have any urine on it, perhaps due to just how short it was. However, it was starting to get a bit damp from the slightly extended cleanup of her upper half. So she thought it best to take that off too, as to not get it anymore wet while she finished her cleaning. A new handful of wetted paper towels and she was working her way up her legs to her crotch. Stephanie looked up at herself as she rubbed her pussy. Drifting again, she pictured Mr. Curo helping to clean her up. She caught herself this time, and began thinking about how much time had passed since she left the classroom. "It couldn't have been more than a minute… I have some time." Stephanie thought as she threw the paper towel on the sink by her skirt and the trashcan. She couldn't deny that so far this was all turning her on greatly. A quick flick of her bean just to help her clear her head seemed reasonable. I mean she already was naked in a locked room… Why not?

Closing her eyes, Stephanie began imagining her teacher over come with lust over how good of a girl she was for him. She needed him to be pleased and offered any service to him he asked for. Her own hands groped about her body picturing herself lying on his desk, the other girls all around caressing her now hyper sensitive skin. As a reward for being such a good girl, he plans to give her the one thing she always wanted; his thick cock in her tight pussy. Stephanie's fingers rapidly ground into her clit while she squeezed her breasts. All this pleasure directed at her by her classmates, and the professor parting her thighs with his bare hips. His cock pressed against her womb and her fingers plunged in at the thought of its shaft being buried in her. She was so ready to cum for him but the door to the bathroom knocked suddenly, shaking her from the fantasy.

"Anyone in there?" A male voice spoke. Panic had taken a hold of Stephanie once again. Mixed with the desire to not be caught, she dove into the nearest stall and locked the door. It was the custodian, and Stephanie could hear his keys unlocking the door. Frank the custodian looked in the bathroom quickly. He wasn't sure why the door was locked. He had heard that one of the 4 stalls was having flow issues but didn't see that as a reason to lock the whole bathroom down. He wheeled his squeaky janitorial cart in and took stock of the situation. The floor was a bit wet by the sinks and it looked like someone had tried to clean the water up with a rag and some paper towels. He appreciated the attempt to help but saw paper towels as being useless when trying to dry a large area. So in the end, it would just be one more thing he would have to clean up, since they were just left on a sink by a wastebasket, instead of getting thrown out.

He promptly threw the rag and the wet paper in the adjacent trashcan then stuck the whole thing on top of his cart for later. After mopping up the water by the sinks he turned his attention to the stalls behind him. They didn't say which one was having the issue, so he now had to figure it out himself. He walked up to the first stall and pressed on the door. It opened with ease and he tried flushing the toilet. Everything seemed fine, despite being low on toilet paper. On to the next stall, which also opened with ease. After flushing the toilet he was satisfied that it was ok too. Then he tried the third door, which didn't open… "Damn kids." He grumbled to himself as he fished out his keys again. Stephanie knew at that moment that having the door locked wasn't going to save her. So she grabbed the latch, hoping for the best. Frank found the right key and began to muscle the stuck latch to the unlocked position. He pushed the door wide open and was astounded by what he saw in front of him.

"Holly Shit!" was the first thing Frank could say. "You girls…. I'm telling you." Frank grabbed a plunger from his cart and looked back at the site before him. "My day just keeps getting better and better." He remarked. Frank then got to work plunging the massively full toilet in the stall he just opened. He was so caught up ranting, "I don't understand how such little girls can shit out so much." That he didn't even notice the nude girl leave the stall next to him. All he managed to hear was the bathroom door close.

In her haste to get out of the bathroom undetected, Stephanie overlooked one important detail. She was now completely naked. Unwilling to risk an attempt to retrieve her belongings, and knowing that this already ate up a lot of time, she rushed back to her classroom only to find the door locked. She tried the handle again, and when that didn't work, she started to knock quietly. And then a little louder with a quiet beg to be let in. A familiar squeaky sound could be heard in the distance. The custodian's cart, and it was only getting louder. Stephanie knocked even harder on the door, praying it would open before Frank made it around the corner to see her standing there. Just as his cart was visible she got her wish and fell into the classroom she had been pressed against.

"You're late again, Miss Coy." Spoke the teacher standing over her. He closed the door and locked it once again, looking over her new condition. "You also seem to be missing a few things, including my trashcan." The professor pointed out with another click of her phone's camera. Othello inched closer to the nude woman who was at his level. Sniffing his way around her at the new scents. "I'm sorry, I was hiding from the custodian." Stephanie pleaded.

"Does this mean she failed?" Asked one of the girls, a little too giddily. Just then there was a knock at the door. The whole class jumped at the unexpected interruption. Stephanie looked up at her teacher begging him both to not open the door or expose her to the entire school as well as her family. Mercifully, the teacher simply pointed to his desk, motioning for her to get under it. She quickly crawled her way over to and under his desk, which was enclosed on three sides around the bottom. As long as no one stood between the blackboard and the desk, she was well hidden. Othello saw this action as an attempt to play. Why else would a human be crawling around on all fours and hiding? And so, he followed.

Professor Curo unlocked the door once he saw that she was hidden well enough and greeted Frank. The custodian thanked the teacher for his call about the toilet in the girl's room, pointing out that it was a bit worse than the teacher let on. He also produced the now emptied and re-bagged wastebasket, figuring it must have come from his class. Frank offered to take the other trash bag by the desk, when he noticed Othello's tail wagging from under the desk. Othello, unable to understand the purpose of the game he was playing with the nude girl, had gone back to simply sniffing the new smells coming off of her. Particularly from her fingers and her pussy.

"Is that a dog under your desk?" asked Frank. The professor looked behind himself and agreed that was indeed his dog. Frank didn't seem happy about the discovery, but the teacher assured him that Othello was a well-trained dog and that he would follow any command, even if it were to wait till he could go out. "Well if he is so well-trained, then what is he doing under the desk?" Frank inquired. The professor looked over and saw exactly what Othello was doing. "He's eating right now. I put his food and water under there to minimize the chance of a student knocking the bowls over." Frank thought about it for a minute, listening to the sure enough sound of a dog lapping up water as he started to approach the desk. "Othello, come." Commanded the teacher. Reluctantly, Othello stopped "playing" and made himself fully visible for Frank. "As you can see, well-trained. Food, water, or even a potential mate can be overlooked when he's commanded to." Instructed the professor. Satisfied, Frank picked up the bag by the desk and gave Othello a pat on the head. "Good boy… Don't leave any messes." Frank stated as both a compliment to Othello and a subtle warning to the teacher. His work done, Frank left the room.

Relief could be felt all around the classroom as the door closed and locked once again. The other girls in the class were happy to get back to their "lessons" and the potential punishment about to ensue. Stephanie, on the other hand, after coming down from an unexpected and frustrating high, was thinking a little clearer. "'Thank you for telling me about the girl's bathroom?'" Stephanie quoted Frank. The professor had called Frank to the girl's bathroom. He was trying to get her either caught or make her late back to the classroom. A fact that she pointed out was very unfair. A few classmates giggled as one spoke up that it was her idea in order to make Stephanie hurry back sooner.

The teacher smiled and stated, "In light of this slight miscalculation I will say that this is not fully a failure. As such, the more severe punishment of full exposure to all will not be dealt yet. However, the fact of the matter is that you were indeed late. Not only late but also wearing even less that you were when you left. You must enjoy being a slut. Well since you want to be a Bad Girl, I'm going to have to treat you like one." Stephanie had no defense. Had she not started to play with herself, she would have gotten out of there before Frank showed up. The professor continued, "Now, I had planned on solving your original lack of a top issue by you begging your fellow students to lend you one of their jackets. But since there are pieces they most likely will not want to give up missing, I'm going to have the student who comes up with the best punishment for you be the one who finds a way out of your predicament. Does that sound ok to everyone?"

Hands began to shoot up. "How will we know what punishment is best? I mean, what are we allowed to do to her?" Was asked. Mr. Curo looked at Stephanie and said that they can do anything that doesn't injure her, require a non-consenting second party to be performed, or violate the original agreement of keeping her secrets safe. As far as, finding the right one… I guess we will have to test all of them." The professor smiled at Stephanie's look of growing furry. "But since, that would require multiple punishments, I will give Miss Coy compensation for making it through all of them without a fuss." This statement caught Stephanie off guard. "Compensation?" she inquired. "I have no desire to hold you or your phone hostage, Miss Coy. But it seems to be the only way to get you to do as you are told. So I will give you the opportunity to request a favor after each punishment. Obviously, you can't request all the content removed from your phone, but I would allow you to remove a single contact of my choosing from the potential people who might get to see all of this, should you fail. Eventually, I imagine you will do well enough to simply have a phone with a lot of secrets in it and no one to share them with. Sound alright to you?"

Stephanie mulled over the incentive and agreed it would be ok. With a nod of approval from her, the task to find a fitting punishment commenced. Things started off crudely. "Do 20 jumping jacks with alligator clips on your nipples." One contact removed. Stephanie at least hoped to hear which contact it was, but no luck. "Write 'Slutbitch' all over your body with a marker." Was one suggestion. Stephanie had mixed feelings about that one. She was turned on a bit by the name, but didn't want it all over her body. The professor compromised and made her request for that punishment be she can't have it anywhere it couldn't be covered up. "Stick some chalk in your ass." This was a surprise to everyone. But Stephanie did as she was told and requested another contact.
"Bend her over and spank her" The professor stopped for a moment to point out that that request would require another person, namely him. So instead he offered the revision of tying her to her own desk so anyone who wanted to could give her 3 barehanded slaps each. It was agreed on, so the professor took off his tie and his belt. She stood at the front of her desk and made to face it while her knees were tied to adjacent legs. She was then bent over the desk, which was a little too low for her to simply lie on it. So she had to hold her own butt up to every blow that would come. Rather than tying her hands to the other two legs, they were tied behind her back with the teacher's vest. He was practically stripping to make this posture work. Ass in the air, legs spread, hands behind her back, and her head just dangling off the edge of the desk. As a matter of fact, uncomfortably off the desk, as it had a tendency to press on her throat. The professor was aware of this and asked one of the girls to hold her head in order to minimize damage plus keep her it this position.

Penelope Fae was not interested in giving spankings but has another idea. "I want her to lick me while everyone else spanks her." Stephanie had a suspicion that Penelope was into girls. The professor looked at Stephanie to see if this would be where the line was drawn. After a minute, Stephanie gave a nod. Everyone knew without a doubt, that Stephanie would be down to just about everything now, and they ramped up the game. Penelope lifted her skirt, and draped it over the back of Stephanie's head. She then guided Stephanie's mouth to her nethers, sliding her panties out of the way. It was not any more comfortable than having the desk at her throat, but at least she likely wouldn't suffocate like this. It was surprisingly dark under that skirt, and her face was pressed so close to Penelope's body that she could not see. Stephanie followed the aroma till she felt a bushy, moist, pair of lips. She stuck out her tongue, wishing that Penelope had taken the time to woman-scape her hair. A hard smack to her right buttock drove her into Penelope's awaiting cunt. Her moans of pain into the mounds of the young woman before her were muffled. "I think she likes it." Commented Penelope. Stephanie was not pleased with the misunderstanding, but could do little about it. Another slap to the other cheek, this one a bit closer to center. Stephanie began to lick past all the pubes. A third slap, but the hand lingered, caressing as it was drawn away.

Several more slaps later, and it was Miss Fae who began to moan. Stephanie had found her clit and was furiously sucking at it. Stephanie's moans of pain had actually become out of pleasure. Especially once some of the other girls got more into the sexual act of it and less of the punishment side. A few girls had even taking to priming Stephanie with a little rub to her pussy. Just as she was getting really into all of it, the slaps stopped. Stephanie continued to nibble at and penetrate Penelope's slick slit, forgetting why she was doing it in the first place. "I got an idea." Stephanie heard one student say. "Well it seemed consensual earlier. I'll allow it." spoke the teacher. "Miss Coy, I assume you would like 2 more contacts removed as your requests?" Stephanie stopped licking, much to the dismay of Penelope. "Um… yeah?" She stated, almost unsure that it was what she really wanted now, as she gave Penelope another lick. "Ok, on to the next one." Said the teacher.

Warm, heavy breath suddenly closed around Stephanie's snatch. Then the rapid, penetrating licks began. She now recognized that tongue. Othello had been called in. Stephanie wanted to protest. She didn't want to be so turned on by his relentless and long tongue. Penelope backed way a little so everyone could see how much this turned Stephanie on. "Oh my God! She is really getting into it." One of the girls pointed out. Stephanie blushed a bit but was too far gone to care. "Not bad… I think we almost got it. With that one." The teacher's voiced droned through Stephanie's ear and she approached her long awaited climax. "Miss Coy, another request?" Asked the professor, expecting the usual or to have Othello removed. Stephanie didn't say anything right away. Then a feint whisper escaped her lips. ".… fuck… fuck me."

The teacher waited a second to make sure that was what he heard. He bent down by her head and whispered back, "I can't do that for you. I'm not part of this punishment." On the verge of ecstasy, she begged quietly again. "please… fuck me… I need cock..." Professor Curo thought about it for a minute, and came to the only solution that would work. "…. Othello, mount."

Othello is a good boy and well-trained. He had been put into a breeding program once he came of age to not only increase his master's wealth but also to mellow him out. He enjoyed the life he had, and was very happy he was given this new bitch for him to play with. To be around people is great, but to be around people he could knot was even better. Stephanie was given a few more licks for good measure and had Othello on her in the next second. His long, red member thrusted blindly at Stephanie's exposed rear. Not caring whose cock it was anymore she attempted to move her butt so he would find the right hole. The slick meat met its mark and entered with rapid succession. It was smaller than she had hoped but the jackhammer pace made up for it. Stephanie blushed an even deeper shade of red while listening to her own mental critique of how good this perverse sex act with a dog was. Her phone clicked pictures, and the other girls giggled or even touched themselves. But none of it mattered right then. The rocket powered dog dong started to swell and slow in pace and it became harder for Othello to thrust. With the sudden spurt deep within her loins she found Othello was now stuck. He whimpered and whined. Both were unable to continue and unable to stop. After a while, a loud pop came from Stephanie's pussy, allowing Othello's slowly deflating member escape with a hefty amount of dog cum trailing with it.

"That will be the one." Said Mr. Curo. "And just in time too." He stated while looking at his watch. "For tonight's homework, I want everyone to come up with a list of 10 rewards you would like to receive for a good job done, and also read chapters 16-20 in your books. Othello will be a permanent part of the class if anyone is interested in him as a temporary reward. Miss Fae, I haven't forgotten you. Othello is yours to play with at the start of class tomorrow." "What if I want to play with something else?" Asked Penelope in a little bit of snooty kind of way. "Then that will have to be arranged tomorrow." Stated the professor. "Also, just as a heads up, I would like to point out that part of your punishments, should you need them, run on the same line as Miss Coy's here. I have all of you performing these actions on your fellow classmate and so will release them to the general public should you attempt to reveal our current arrangements to anyone outside the class."

The whole class had been tricked into giving up the ammunition the teacher needed to keep them in line. The students began thinking about what damage could be done to their reputations with all they did today. "Cheer up, I'm sure you will all do well now that we have our new system in place." He lectured. The girls had to admit that the rewards could be fantastic, and with the punishments being so detrimental, they would do whatever they could to be good girls. The bell to change classes ran, so they packed their things and headed out the door with suppressed excitement over what the rest of the day held.

Stephanie, on the other hand was just coming back down to earth, remembering her predicament as the door closed behind the last student. "What about me? I still have nothing on and now I have doggy spunk running down my leg." She reminded. "Well, the thing of it is, you actually provided the last 'punishment,' if you want to call it that. So it's really up to you. Now I want to point out you have one last request to fulfill. You could use that to have me fetch you some clothes, which would mean leaving you here alone when the next class is due to show up, or you use that on getting yourself out of trouble and just hide under the desk so you can try to leave at the end of the day, under cover of night." She though it over as he untied her and reclaimed his things.

Someone tried opening the door, and found it locked. "Mr. Curo?" called an unfamiliar girl's voice. It was the next class arriving. Stephanie, quickly crawled under the desk, followed by Othello, who was excited to play this 'game' again. Stephanie tried pushing him out but there was no use. If, nothing else, he might help clean her up again. The class filed in and took their seats. A handful noticed the black lab's tail waging from behind the desk. When professor Curo realized some of the students were getting nosy, he went to stand behind the desk to block their view. Standing so close to the slurping dog was making it hard for the teacher to concentrate on his own lecturing. "Everyone settle down so we can get started." He began to say. A hand popped up. "What is under the desk?" asked one girl. The teacher looked down at Stephanie spreading her pussy open for the sex hungry hound. His own dick was fully awake from the taboo of all that has happened. He looked back up at the curious girls in front of him and smiled. "Well today we are going to learn a new teaching technique." Just as he said it, he felt his fly open and a delicate hand pull his throbbing cock out. He looked down into Stephanie's eyes. She was licking the precum that had been forming all day off the tip of his penis. She stopped for a minute only to whisper, "I'm hungry and request cock…" then went back to stroking and sucking him off.

"Umm…" he stuttered. "Othello, greet." He gestured for his dog to go meet the rest of the class, while he sat down to the best blowjob he ever had.
Last edited by CuroDom on 01 May 2014, 22:35, edited 2 times in total.
~CuroDom~
~Steve S.~
~VampSavat~

CuroDom
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Teacher's Pet

Unread post by CuroDom »

So task number three was to test my creativity. I was given a scenario and asked to write a piece of erotica from it. This was the result. I did come up with a few drawings to go with this writing, but I'm not sure if I'm going to post them here or not.
~CuroDom~
~Steve S.~
~VampSavat~