Ice Cold in Alex

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
restricted
Forever Mummified

Ice Cold in Alex

Unread post by restricted »

I woke up naked one morning last week. Well, I say naked. That is not quite true. But I will explain.

I went out one Saturday night to see what I could pull. I finished up in a bar in a little town in Prince Edward Island. It was an area I had never seen before and didn't know what to make of it.

I looked on line at a hotel for a couple of nights and drove there from my home. It was a pleasant drive, and it left me feeling rather elated. I booked into the hotel and had something to eat. It was a good meal and after it, I went down to the bar down town.

While I was there, a group of around 20 girls turned up. I thought it might be a hen night, but it turned out they were working and had a couple of days off. I couldn't help myself. I found their conversations rather tormenting. Tonight was their last night before returning to camp.

Eventually they invited me into their group. All the other men in the bar looked at me. “They must be envious” I thought. The night soon flew by though and I must have fallen asleep thanks to the drink.

I woke up in a strange room. There were windows, but the notice on them said the glass was triple glazed and each pane of glass was two inches thick. “Courtesy of the Aerodynamic Corporation of Alaska” said the label. The room was quite warm. I looked out of the window only to find deep snow outside.

My hands were cuffed behind my back and a chain was holding them up towards my back. I was wearing a collar and the mirror confirmed the collar and cuffs were linked by a chain. My bum was exposed as was my tackle. I couldn't cover any thing up.

The door opened up and two smartly dressed girls marched in. “Welcome to our world” I went to throw myself into the foetal position but they grabbed me and frog marched me out to a shower room. Two more girls were there. They were naked and my cock sprung into immediate action, The four girls all lifted their eyebrows and smiled at each other. “Shower time”. One of the naked girls said and they led me into the shower and washed me down.

I asked why I was being kept as a prisoner. They told me that when I go into the breakfast room, the cuffs and collar would be removed. It still didn't answer my question. I asked where I was and all they would say the place is known by them as Alex. “It isn't really called that, but outside it is always cold and sometimes if the heating shuts down, it gets cold in here as well. Ice cold in fact. It has happened a couple of times. That's why we say it's Ice Cold in Alex after that film”

In the breakfast room all forty girls were sitting there. All eyes focused on me. The girl at the head of the table told me to sit next to her. “In case you are wondering what you are doing here, let me explain. We are working for a Government. We have everything we need except one thing. We weren't allowed to bring our boyfriends so we had to look for a replacement. We found you. We all like the look of your body. I'm afraid that your car has been dumped into a ravine where there are bears about, so if anyone finds it, you crashed ad was eaten by bears. We haven't got any clothes to fit you. Our largest girl is a size 12 in UK sizes, that's a 10 in the States. I guess you would need a size 18 at least. Now, don't think you can get away. Nobody knows you are here. The warmest it has got outside is minus 22 Centigrade so you won't get far in that state. Even fully dressed we can only be outside for 15 minutes. Your clothes were torn up and scattered around in the forest not far from the car so that lend credence to our story. So in the mean time, enjoy yourself as our mascot. None of us want to know what the others have done, but I must warn you, there are some kinky girls in here”.

I ate breakfast and explored the building. I couldn't get over the fact that all these forty girls were walking around without a care in the world that I was naked.

Well, I will cut the story short now. I have been here a month and it's driving me nuts. All this constant call for sex. It sounds heaven to most men, but believe me, it's no fun after a while being expected to perform at any time. I have found the kinky ones and try to avoid them, but have found that is impossible. One of them want to use a strap on on me. Others want to watch.

We had a visitor and I have smuggled this note out in her bag. Hopefully if she finds it, perhaps she will report what she has seen. The only thing was, I was kept out of her way so she didn't see me. If she throws the bag away or thinks this is one of the practical jokes the girls were playing on her, it isn't. I don't know where I am but please come and rescue me.
Last edited by restricted on 29 Aug 2014, 07:27, edited 2 times in total.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

FictitiousSlave
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Ice Cold in Alex

Unread post by FictitiousSlave »

Haha - I love it :lol:

Nice, simple and light kinky reading!

Closed_doors
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Closed_doors »

40 women... man.. my fantasy of old...

Nice tale, short, sweet and clever. I give it an 8.5

Mike the critic. :)
It has been said, 'Life is too Short!' but I cannot think of anything you can do longer. Anon
"Its not the man in your life but the life in your man." Mae West

Nil Illigitmus carborundum.

Mike and Carmen

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

Very nice reverse harem story here. Pretty different from your usual ones but optumus as well.
I such wonder if IRL 40 merciless horny women are enough to give sex-nausea to a penisholder.
I also wonder how much horny must be their boyfriends by now, if their girlfriends had turned so horny to lay with the first piece of male meat they got their talons on. They would probably have replaced their former girlfriend already, since they had the chance.
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!