A CFNM Fantasy

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
YorkshireShibari
Unfettered Newbie

A CFNM Fantasy

Unread post by YorkshireShibari »

(I wrote this story and posted on fetlife a while ago, I'm posting it again here, thanks for reading)

I have a fantasy I want to share, I imagine I live with a G/F who is into CFNM and likes to keep me shaved bare. I shave my pubic hair daily and use IPL every two weeks to slow down the growth, I've been doing this for over a year now and my pubic region and stomach are smooth and hairless.

My G/F - lets call her Jade is a lovely sexy lady, petite with dark hair worn in a bob that frames her pretty face. She likes me to be naked (and hairless) in front of her as much as possible, I sleep naked, and most of the time we are home together I'm naked. Sometimes she will lock me in a chastity device (but only usually for a few hours) and then have me service her with my tongue, one of her favourite pass-times is to dress in a skirt and t-shirt, lock my cock up, tie my hands behind my back and then have me pull her knickers off with my teeth and bring her to orgasm with my tongue. I very rarely see Jade fully naked. We live an a secluded area with a long back garden that is only overlooked by our neighbour Mary. Mary is a British born Chinese lady, about the same age as Jade and very sexy and they are quite good friends.

One day last summer when the weather was really warm, Jade, spotting that Mary's car was not outside the house, told me that I should do the gardening nude, as it would be nice and private. I cut the grass and trimmed the hedges working completely naked along side Jade who was wearing cut offs and bikini top. After we finished the gardening, we settled to down to sunbath, Jade pulled off her cut offs to reveal her bikini bottoms and had me rub sun cream onto her back. As she rolled over so I could do her front she smiled as she saw my now throbbing erection, completely bald pointing straight up. 'Don't think you're using that on me' she said ' but if your lucky I might let you have a wank while I watch' - this was typical of our CFNM games - she loved to see me hard, and humiliate me, she knew I as much as loved the feeling of being so hairless, I wasn't comfortable with people seeing me like that, even her, and being hard as well made it more embarrassing - which made me more horny. I usually go swimming after work 2-3 times a week to keep fit, and when getting changed I'm always careful to not let the other guys see my hairless penis, Jade loves this and always teases me about it, and sometimes gives me orders to follow, like to weigh myself completely nude while there so that the other guys will see me.

Once I've finished with the sun cream, Jade decides she want to look around the garden with me, she picks up two lengths of gardening twine and uses one to tie my hands behind my back and one to tie around my balls to make a leash. She then leads me around the garden - looking at the various plants until we get to the far end where one of the washing line poles are, where she unties my hands and then reties them over my head and behind the the pole. Jade then unties my cock leash and teases my erection, before finally untying me and telling to go into the house and fetch us some cold drinks.

We spent the rest of the day in the garden, me naked, her in her bikini and that evening she tied me spread-eagled to the bed and after I'd orally serviced her pussy, she held my cock in her hand and let me pump her until I came.

This became a regular activity for us, whenever we could see Mary's car was not there and the weather was warm enough, Jade and I would play our CFNM games in the back garden .

It was a couple of months later - another really sunny day, and Jade had told me to remain naked after my morning showere and go into the garden to cut the grass. I was just getting the mower out when I heard the doorbell, but as Jade was indoors decided to let her handle it.

As I came into the kitchen to plug the extension lead in for the electric mower, I could hear voices in the living room, its sounded like Mary and Jade talking. Now I was completely nude, shaved hairless with nothing to cover me and the only way upstairs to my clothes was through the kitchen to the living room, so I decided to wait in the kitchen and see what happened, what I couldn't understand was, we thought Mary was out because we couldn't see her car.

I listened to Jade and Mary chatting, Mary was saying her mower wouldn't work and could she borrow ours until she got hers looked at, and Jade explained that I was using now and would bring it round later. Mary then asked if would be all-right to wait as she wasn't doing anything and had been a while since she and Jade had a good natter. My heart dropped as I heard Jade start to explain that Mary was welcome to stay - but could she just hang on a bit while Mike (me) got dressed as I had decided to cut the lawn nude as a kind of dare and was out the back with no clothes on. 'Oh - never mind that' Mary said, 'I've seen you two and your games loads of times - I thought you didn't mind me watching seeing as you know I can see into your garden and you're always getting him out there nude, actually I quite like it!' Jade sounded a little embarrassed when she replied, 'but we always check your car is gone first - so we know you're out', to which Mary responds - 'silly - I just put it in the garage sometimes' - I really thought you two were doing a kind of show for me, oh now I've let the cat out the bag, does this mean its all going stop?' she asked.

'Oh - I don't think so ' said Jade mischievously , why don't you come through and see what Mike thinks.

As with that, Mary and Jade came through into the kitchen to find me - naked of course - sat on a stool with the extension lead in my hand.

'Have you been listening?' asked Jade, 'yes' I answered, 'well said Jade, Mary's come to join us - she's seen it all before - so don't be shy and start cutting the grass while we ladies enjoy the show'.

Well just those words made my cock spring start to stir and by the time I had the extension lead plugged in I was geeting hard in front of the two sexy ladies.

Jade had me cut the grass and then serve drinks - always nude - to the ladies, she discussed my shaved cock with Mary in frot of me, had me stand still in front of them so Mary could get a good look, explained about the IPL and how she liked the look and feel of hairless cock and also used it to humiliate me.

She then insisted that we all go over to Mary's with the mower and I would cut her grass while they watched. I had to walk naked round of the front of our house and through Mary's with the mower. Mary has a small pool in her garden - the girls were in their swim suits and I was in my birthday suit. Jade managed to keep me hard the whole time, and we spend the evening in Mary's front room eating a take away (at least they didn't make me answer the door when it was delivered) and chatting, me still naked and the girls now fully dressed.

Finally Jade walked me back home - still naked, and then locked my in the chastity cage for the nightg before letting me see her naked. She slept naked with me, and this time I was the only person wearing anything - my chastity cage.

The next morning Mary came over for coffee and I was made to show myself Mary - still locked in chastity before being allowed out of my cage on the condition that I masturbated for the two ladies.

Now if Mary ever needs anything done around the house, Jade offers her my services - but I am to do it nude, once when Jade was on a residential course, I painted Mary's box room for her, nude the whole time while a fully dressed Mary made cups of coffee and chatted to me.