Belonging

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
FreedomOfRestriction
Unfettered Newbie

Belonging

Unread post by FreedomOfRestriction »

This is a story that I wrote today at the request of a computer program. It was originally supposed to be just some sort of erotic story, but my love for drama and character development got the better of me and it turned into a story about some guy with low self-esteem finding his happiness. Technically it's erotic, but only in the sense that BDSM is central to the plot and BDSM is erotic. Enjoy, or not. :P

Worthless. If I had to describe myself in one word, that would have been it. Every day, I just worked my minimum-wage job, returned to my apartment, and watched TV. What else could I do? I wasn't good enough for any woman, so finding a girlfriend was out of the question. What was the point of even trying?

I was buying a few things one day. I got to the checkout, but then I found out that the trip had been a complete waste of time: I had forgotten my wallet. I told the cashier this and started to make my way out, explaining that it was too much work to drive to my apartment and then back to the store, given the small amount of items I was buying. Hearing this, the customer behind me interjected. "Excuse me," she said.

I stopped and turned to face her, a beautiful, strong-looking woman with red hair. "Hm?"

"I can help you with that."

I was a little surprised by the offer. I didn't know the woman, and I didn't think I came across as needing help. "It's fine," I assured her.

"No, I insist. Tell you what: I'll give you my address. You can pay me back whenever you're ready." She quickly scribbled something down on a piece of paper and handed it to me. Reading it, I noticed that it was an address fairly close to my apartment. I didn't want someone, especially not someone as kind as Natalie, to waste their money on someone as worthless as me, but I decided that it was okay if I paid her back. I agreed to the arrangement. "I'm Natalie, by the way," she said as I started to leave. Natalie... such a wonderful name. I wondered briefly why she would tell some stranger her name, but decided it was just a polite introduction and told her my name as well before heading home.

Since her address was close to my apartment, I decided to pay her back right away. After making sure I had my wallet this time, I drove to the address written on the slip of paper. I knocked on the door. A few seconds later, Natalie opened the door. "Ah, it's you," she said. "So you came to pay me back. Excellent!" I started getting out my wallet, but she stopped me. "No, no, don't be so hasty," she said. "Come on in." I followed her in and she closed the door behind me.

"Why am I coming into your house?" I inquired. "I could have just as easily given you the money from the porch."

"Oh, I'm not looking for money," Natalie replied.

"Then... what are you looking for?"

"You."

Before I could contemplate what she meant, I felt the cold of steel on my wrists and heard the clanking of metal. Handcuffs! My hands were now locked behind my back. I was speechless. What could she be planning?

"I've been watching you for some time," Natalie explained. "I like you. I'm going to make you my slave."

Slave? I was sure that this had to be a dream. I had always wanted to be a slave to a beautiful woman like her. She even had one of my favorite names. "You... you're lying," I said in my shock.

After I said this, I felt a sharp pain in my left cheek. Natalie had slapped me. "Don't call your mistress a liar, slave."

"But... I am not worthy," I insisted.

Another slap, this time on my right cheek. "I didn't ask you. You will be my slave whether you want to or not."

It was too good to be true. I couldn't do this to Natalie. Such a perfect woman. She deserved better than me. "Please... you're too good for me. I can't accept."

I braced myself for another slap on the cheek, but it didn't come. Instead, she leaned in close to my face and looked into my eyes. "If you won't accept being my slave willingly, I'll have to make you accept it." Before I could respond, she shoved a ballgag in my mouth. "I don't want to hear your pathetic excuses," she said. After securing the ballgag, she pulled off my pants and led me over to a table, which she bent me over and tied me down to. "I'll be right back," she said, and she went to another room.

I couldn't understand. Why was Natalie trying so hard? Did she really... want me? Was this just a big effort to humiliate me? But that didn't make sense; I was a worthless nobody, but I wasn't exactly hated.

Before I could finish contemplating the situation, Natalie returned with a box. "I'm going to use these to spank you," she explained. "After each one, I'm going to give you a chance to accept your new role as my slave. If you do, I will stop. If you don't, I will move onto the next one." But what if you run out of things to spank me with? Then what happens? As if reading my mind, she added, "If I run out, I'll just put them all back in the box and start over again. And if you still don't accept your new role today, I will keep you tied up here and spank you the same way every day until you do. So don't think you can get out of this just by enduring the pain."

So that was how determined she was. As she got out a whip and started whipping my ass, I tried to imagine why she was trying so hard. I had already rejected other women the same way before; they usually just gave me a confused look and walked away. But Natalie... she wouldn't have it.

I turned my attention to the spanking. Natalie had been spanking me for some time, and it was starting to hurt pretty bad, but nowhere near too much for me to tolerate. Eventually, Natalie stopped spanking me and removed my gag. "Have you accepted your place yet, slave?"

I took the opportunity to ask. "Why? Why are you trying so hard?"

Natalie slapped my face, put the gag back in my mouth, grabbed a paddle from the box, and started spanking me again. Would she not answer? After a while, while continuing the spanking, Natalie answered, "Because I want you to be my slave. That is all you need to know. Learn your place!"

My eyes started to tear up. Not from the pain of the spanking; it was really starting to hurt now, but not so much that it would make me cry. No, these were tears of joy. A person like me, such a worthless nobody, was wanted by this beautiful, wonderful person. I was wanted by Natalie so much that she was going so far as to hold me here, against my will, and force me to accept what I obviously wanted to accept.

The second spanking round ended. Natalie removed the gag. "Have you accepted your place yet?" she asked.

I nodded. "Yes, ma'am. I'm so sorry for being so stubborn. Please forgive me." My words were entirely genuine.

My new mistress simply smiled and removed my ropes. Then she produced a collar and put it on my neck. That sealed it. I now... belonged to someone.

I love belonging to someone.

Housebound
Strict Strappado

Re: Belonging

Unread post by Housebound »

Short, sweet and bang on target - Well done!
Struggle and Submit

FreedomOfRestriction
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Belonging

Unread post by FreedomOfRestriction »

Thanks. :)