Lindsey's revenge.

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
restricted
Forever Mummified

Lindsey's revenge.

Unread post by restricted »

I met Lindsey two years ago and I thought we were getting along fine. Obviously within weeks I tried to take her purty, but she kept putting me off saying she wanted to be honest when she wore a white wedding dress. But it didn't stop me trying. She was a virgin as well and it would have been wonderful to be the one..

Anyway, one day she said to me she might let me take her if I let her do something to me. Of course I agreed. I imagined ramming into her body and her writhing in ecstasy. I asked what it was and she told me I had to wear a chastity belt of her choosing. She would order it and put it on me and if I could put up with it for a month, she was mine. That seemed a bit harsh, but I'm up for it. I thought I could handle it quite easily.

It came and I lay in bed while she fitted it on me. As she closed the locks a smile came on her face. “Mine. It's all mine” she teased.

A moth went by and I said it was time to let me out. “Oh sorry. I left the keys at work. I didn't realise the month was up” For the next week was excuse after excuse. I got angry and she said that unless I calmed down, I would never get it of of me.

Two weeks later and she said she had to go to her aunt's house to sort some papers out. But before she let me out of this infernal belt, there was something she wanted to do. I agreed as long as I got out of it. It was driving me mad.

On Friday we went to our local woods and found a path that no one used and we went down there. She asked me to strip and I couldn't wait. In ni time my clothes were in a heap on the floor. She tied me to a tree and gagged me. Lindsey wrote out a large note which I never read as she never showed it to me and stuck it on a nearby tree for everyone else to read. “I'm off home for a while. Don't run away” I watched as she picked up my clothes and stuffed them into a bag. Again another note was stuck on it. I watched as she laughed and walked off.

A Few hours went by and two nuns came along. They read the note on the tree, then the one on the bag and picked the bag up. I mumbled to them to untie me but they said they thought it was wonderful what I was doing for charity for people with no home or clothes by being fastened like this. They smiled at me and walked off taking my clothes with them.

A couple came along and he screwed her as she stood naked in front of me. His rhythmical thrusting pressed her hard against me. Soon she screamed as she had her orgasm and they elaxed, got dressed and walked off leaving me there.

It was nearly dark when a gay man came along. He looked at me and laughed. But although he teased me what he was going to do. Take me home and show me off to his friends, he released me. I thanked him and he walked off chuckling to himself.

I managed to get home without too many people seeing me. Those that did had a good laugh at my expense. My street door key was in it's hiding place and I let myself in. I phoned Lindsey up and the line was dead. The next day I went to her house and found she had moved. What was I to do. The new owners said that I would be receiving a message soon.

A month went by and a small package arrived. It was a flash drive. I put it into my computer and saw the film she had made. It was Lindsey and some other bloke. “Hi muggins. This is my new boyfriend, soon to be my husband.
I am no longer a virgin as knowing you are stuck in that chastity belt for the rest of your life set my juices flowing. Why did I do it? Well, it is for my friend who you told you loved and after you slept with her, dumped her. It's nice here so we decided that as the desert is a huge area, we would sort out your keys for once and for all” . With that, she wrapped the keys in a cloth while he dug a hole and she dropped the keys into the hole. He covered them up with sand once more. We are in Egypt if you must have some clue. Good luck in finding your keys. By the way, I'm not coming back to Britain. We are emigrating. So long mug”

My chin hit the floor. What could I now do? Where do the tourists go in Egypt.......
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Re: Lindsey's revenge.

Unread post by Hypercat »

Is there going to be a sequel?
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!