The hen party.

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
restricted
Forever Mummified

The hen party.

Unread post by restricted »

It looked the perfect weekend to me. How was I to know how it would end up?

It started when Jane caught me looking at the girls dancing the Lambada. I loved it when those little skirts swung out and reveal their brief panties. How could any man resist them? I guess she was jealous of them. I explained that is how all men feel. Girls are there to tempt them.

Anyway, it was a month later and a couple of months for my birthday which as luck would have it was on a Saturday when Jane said she had thought of a surprise for my birthday. I asked her what it was and all she would say was “If you can't beat them, join them”. I had no idea what it was.

We flew out to Latvia on the Thursday. It wasn't a bad flight, but there was a group of girls in a hen party that was quite rowdy. I was glad when we landed at Riga. Much to my disgust, they were staying in the same hotel as us.

As we walked into the reception I saw the sign, “Lambada weekend”. I realised Jane had brought me here to see the girls dancing as a treat for me. I thought this would be fun. I must admit ogling the girls in their ultra short skirts certainly did it for me.

Friday we wandered around looking at the sights. Went to a few bars and I got drunk. Jane had to put me to bed.

Saturday came and we decided that we would get up early, wander round town for a bit, have a few drinks, and have a little lie down so we would be fit to go to the dance. I wanted to be fit to watch all those girls showing off their knickers.

3 p.m and we were fast asleep. The clock set for 6. The dance starts at 8. That gave us time to have a meal sent up to our room while we got ready.

6.p.m. came and I noticed I was now naked. Jane had removed my pants. I went to get my clothes and found they had all gone. I woke Jane and she grinned. “Your clothes for tonight are in my wardrobe”. I went there but only saw skirts and other women’s' clothes. I asked where mine were. Jane got up and took out a short skirt and a pair of high cut bikini panties. “These are yours” she said holding them out to me.

I protested I couldn't wear them but was told that unless I did for the night, she would be flying home Monday and I would never find my clothes so I would either have to stay there or go home wearing the skirt.

Dinner turned up and I showered. Reluctantly I slipped the knickers on. “Well, what about the rest of the outfit?” Jane said in an authoritative voice. I said I couldn't wear the skirt. “Don't forget the bra and blouse as well.” I started to raise my voice. Jane told me to shut up while we ate the dinner.

Have you ever sat down to eat dinner wearing just a pair of knickers before now? Believe me, I felt uncomfortable. Jane had got her full outfit on. She was wearing white loose trousers and a tight striped top.

After dinner Jane asked if I was getting ready or not and I said I wouldn't go like this. Jane replied she expected me to, but I replied that it looked like her evening was going to be spoiled. Jane looked at me and with a frown said she was just going to the reception. I asked what for and she said that if I looked for my clothes, I wouldn't find them in our room. “Oh, you are going to get my clothes back then” I replied.

“Sort of” and she left. A few minutes later the crowd of girls from the hen party burst in with Jane. They grabbed me and as hard as I fought back, they had me pinned down. “I told the girls what was happening and they thought it would make the hen night party for them to see your knickers as you spin round. When I told them that you refused to go along with it, they all volunteered to a girl to come and get you dressed. By they way, don’t be shy. They are all nurses so they have seen it all before”

“Okay girls. Hold him down while I do the necessary” one of the group said. Two girls sat on my legs and two sat on my arms while another straddled my chest. Before I new it, my panties were being removed. The girls on my legs helped to slip it under their bodies. I was now naked.

The next thing that happened as I started to shout was a gag was stuck in my mouth and a cloth was tied around my head so I couldn't shout any more. I felt some shaving cream was put all around my pubic hair and I was shaved. “Keep still or you will have a permanent reason to wear panties. Della is an expert at shaving men” I found out she was the one sitting on my chest.

“That's better. All nice and smooth. Shall we wax his legs now?” It was painful as they dabbed hot wax on my legs, let it cool and ripped it off. Fortunately they didn't take long by doing the two legs at once. Thanks to Della sitting on my chest with her back to me, I couldn't see a thing. I felt some tape being applied to my cock and it was pulled down between my legs and I felt the tape being pressed to my bum. “We should have bought some super glue for this. Never mind. You'll have to sit to use the toilet I'm afraid, At least until the tape is removed. It will be painful if you remove it at least until after three days. It's a new surgical tape. It is for holding things and is super strong at first but gradually weakens to allow us nurses to remove it. It's usually three days, but it has been known to last a week before now”

I looked over at Jane sitting in the chair grinning at me. She was enjoying herself even if it was at my expense. I felt the panties being pulled back up on me and that held the tape in place. It was pulled up higher than I had it. “Oh good. The tape isn't showing and his pussy is covered. I thought it might stick out from the legs of the panties and spoil it for us”

I felt them hold my feet for some reason and then blowing on them. This went on for a few moments. Jane asked me to look at the colour the girls have chosen for my toe and finger nails. She hoped I liked it.

They waxed all my chest and stomach hair and rubbed cream in afterwards. That brought tears to my eyes through the pain.

I was pulled up into a sitting position and they fitted a bra on me and stuffed it with stockings. A sleeveless blouse was pulled over my head and my arms were guided into the arm holes. They tied the bottom up so I had a bare midriff.

I was laid down again and I felt a skirt being pulled up. Finally I was hoisted to my feet and the skirt was pulled right up. “That's a lovely short full circle skirt. Ideal for the Lambada. We should get some good views of your panties and bum”

I tried to muffle that I wouldn't do it but Jane intervened. “So it's okay for you to ogle girls knickers and bums, but we can't look at yours then?” And the girls laughed.

I was hauled to a chair and sat down. The gag was removed and my face was plastered in make-up. They put lots of eye shadow on me and rouge on my cheeks. Mascara was plastered onto my eyebrows. Long eye lash extensions were glued to mine. They finally finished up with some thick lipstick. Della got the girls to hold my hands on the table while she painted my finger nails. Eventually I was allowed to stand up. “Something missing” the bride to be said and she ran out of the room and returned with a wig and some large hoop clip on ear rings.

They were fitted on me and before I knew it, they grabbed me and Della took some furry handcuffs out of her bag and cuffed my hands behind my back. I didn't like seeing nail varnish on my toes but Jane told me I would have to be barefoot to dance the Lambada.

The girls dragged me into the hallway and using a chain and padlock which Della got out of her bag again. (I had to wonder what else she had in the bag). They chained my ankle to a heavy sofa. “We'll be back for you when we are ready”. I watched as they went off to their rooms.

I sat on the sofa and thought what a berk I must look. In a short skirt, a cropped top breasts, heavily made up. What else could go wrong for me. I was about to find out. Two women turned into the corridor. They must have been in their 50's. One said the the other, “Honestly the girls these days have no morals. Look how short that skirt it. You can very nearly see her knickers. The little slut”

I asked if they wouldn't mind getting the keys for the handcuffs and chain. “It's a man” one exclaimed. “My goodness. Whatever next” I tried to explain my situation but they hurried off mumbling to themselves. Two women and a man came by but couldn't speak English and burst out laughing when they saw my predicament. One of the women gave me a good splashing of perfume. I stunk to high heaven of whatever she used. They walked away but kept looking back at me.

It was another hour before the girls started to appear. They were all wearing trousers like Jane's. “Right. We are ready for you. It's the girls chance to see your knickers” Jane told me while the others stood there laughing. Della unlocked the chain around the leg of the settee and my ankle and the girls grabbed me and pushed me down to the dance floor. Once I was in the middle, they removed the handcuffs.

Everyone was cheering me. I tried to run but the girls wouldn't let me escape. One by one, they took it in turns to dance with me. They made sure I was spun round lots of times and shook my body making the skirt fly up revealing my high cut panties. Each time it was met by a roar of laughter. I was so embarrassed. I could feel my face going red.

I couldn't wait for the night to be over, but as one girl finished another grabbed me. The last one moaned I should rub my thighs up her leg like the girls do. I said I wouldn't do it and got a pinched bum for my troubles. I yelped. “Unless you want more of the same. Do it” The other girls laughed as I did as I was told. I was tired and weary by now. All I wanted to do was go to bed. But the girls were having none of it.

After the dance finished I was grabbed and had my hands cuffed behind me again and we all sat round. The girls kept lifting my skirt and teasing me over my knickers. They did get me a few drinks and held the glass for me while I drank it.

The bride to be thanked me for making their night and her hen party weekend. “Tomorrow it will be a normal Lambada night and we will be wearing the skirts. By the way, I tricked you. It might hurt, but that plaster is normal and you can take it off straight away” She winked at Jane.

Jane said goodnight to them and I did the same. We went to,our room and as soon as she shut the door, Jane threw herself at me. Her arms went around my neck and she ground her hips into mine. My cock, as much as it was held down by the plaster was straining. Jane pulled down my panties and carefully removed the plaster. It did hurt, but it was so nice to feel fresh air on it, even if it couldn't get stiff.

Jane sorted that out, She ducked down, lifted the skirt over her head and with her sucking and flicking her tongue, it soon went as hard as ever. I asked why she had done it when she always refused before. “Because seeing as you were game for a laugh and did what I wanted, it was the least I could do. Besides, seeing you dressed like this with your hands cuffed behind your back has made me hot down there. It needs attention”

She undid the cuffs, led me to the bed. I went to take the skirt and panties off but she told me to leave them on. It was worth it. We screwed each other for what seemed like hours. Jane even fell back very contented. We lay for ages cuddling until I fell asleep.

The next morning I still hadn't got my clothes back. I had a shower and asked Jane where my clothes were. She told me she was hoping I would keep the skirt on. I said I couldn't go out showing my arse to the world. She laughed, “It's a lovely bum” But she did go and get them. Della had them in her room.

Jane brought them back for me. I got dressed and then there was a knock on the door. It was Della. “Thank you for making our night last night. We have never had so much fun. I hope you enjoyed it” I replied that looking back on it now, I suppose I did.

“We are off out now. Do you two want to come along?” Jane said she would love to but I said that a man can't go to a hen party. Jane could go though while I wander around the museums and other things. “We can't let you go out on your own. You come with us”

“Hen parties are for girls. In case you haven't noticed. I'm a man”

“You looked like a girl last night”

“But that was fun thing. And you will be getting your own back on us tonight.”

“We could give you a makeover so no one would know. How do you feel about that Jane?”

Jane said she would love it. I wasn't happy with their ideas.

“Oh come on Jim. It will be a giggle and make their weekend for them”

I said I would not go around the clubs in a skirt so short that everyone could see my backside.

Della responded with “I'm sure we can find something for you. If we can't get anything for you from what we have got, I'm sure that we can get something in the local market”

Jane joined in, “Go on Jim. It will make it a good laugh. Then we can come back in time for the Lambada dance”

Della went and brought the other girls back. They all agreed they would love to have me with them. I still wasn't sure.

Before I knew it, I was bound and gagged. Della said she would put the do not disturb sign on the door. I had my clothes removed again and just the panties put back on me. They got a sack from somewhere and I was shoved into it and it was tied around my neck. I couldn't escape when they went out. An hour later, the maid turned up. She was dressed in a very short uniform that made my equipment react. But she ignored me and went around doing her job and ignoring my muffled cries of release me. Then I noticed she was wearing headphones.

She looked at me as she went to leave the room and shook her head. She mumbled something in Latvian.

A little later the girls turned up and I found myself in a peasants outfit consisting of a long flowing skirt, quite brightly coloured and a blouse and waistcoat type of thing. A long black flowing wig was put on me and some slightly raised shoes.

After they had smothered me in make-up again, I was dragged around the bars. I had a few wolf whistles and kisses from men blown at me. I had to admit that I enjoyed the way the skirt was tickling my legs as it fluttered in the wind. Soon the afternoon was over and we went back to the hotel.

That night I was in trousers and had to dance with all of the girls. I was worried about where to put my hand with Jane watching, but she put it firmly on their bums for me. I did get a sit down and watched the girls dancing with each other.

All too soon the night was over and we retired to our room. Jane tied me to the bed and once again rode me to the best orgasm she had ever had. It was great for me too. The earth certainly did move.

The holiday over and we flew home ith the girls. We were best of friends now. They told us they are having a fancy dress party at their hospital soon. I said we would love to go but I would have to find what to wear. “Don't worry about that. I'm sure Jane would love to see you dressed as a nurse”
Jane was nodding she would like that.

Before we parted company back at Stansted, we were invited in the evening to the wedding and another girl came up and spoke to us. “I have a problem. Each of this crowd of rabble are my best friends. I'm getting married in a years time. I would like to have them all as bridesmaids but can't afford it. Jim, would you be my bridesmaid. Of course you would be invited to the hen party. That's obligatory”

I said no way but Jane said I would love to. An afternoon of being pampered. I would love it.

The fancy dress dance came up and I had to walk about all night in the dress with my hands cuffed behind my back and they rotten cows dropped the keys in my pocket so I couldn't reach them. But that is another story.....
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.