Captured slave - Part 1

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
Misusawa
Unfettered Newbie

Captured slave - Part 1

Unread post by Misusawa »

The man had been keeping himself in the darkened part of the footpath, flattening himself against the bushes as he followed me. I'm not too certain if he was aware that I knew he was there but he was certainly being very cautious as he approached me. I knew I couldn't outrun him, not with these slightly higher than I would normally wear heels on so I didn't try. There was a park bench set under a street lamp about a hundred metres away, I decided to aim for that then confront him there.
It took just twenty or so seconds for him to come out of the shadows and reach the bench after me, not really long enough to compose myself. As he sat beside me my heart was thundering away in my chest and my brain left me stammering for speech.
"P-please leave me alone!" I asked
He sat there grinning at me for a few seconds before he replied "I'd really prefer not to princess" he then placed his hand on my exposed smooth thigh.
I jerked back away from him trying to move away but it was no good, he caught my left arm in a vice like grip holding me still where I was. I looked at him, tears in my eyes. "Please no!" I begged." Please, I have money in my bag. Take that and my phone and let me go"
"Shut up you little whore" he told me. "One sound from you, I'll have to shut you up, now come with me."
I struggled against his grip as he stood up and began to drag me towards the parks woodland. I wriggled and cried enough that a few metres after we left that little pool of light around the bench he struck me right on the back of the head. Now with a sore head and slumped in his grip, he dragged me back to my feet. Sobbing quietly now I allowed myself to be led into the woodland.
I'd tripped over a few times and had managed to get a cut on my right leg and a nasty bang on my left knee by the time he had led me far enough that I couldn't even see the road any longer. I was really scared now. I was absolutely shaking with fear as I was roughly pushed to the ground. Once he had me lying face down in the dirt, I heard the sound of a zipper beside me. It was in the wrong direction to have been this brute unzipping his trousers. A few terrifying seconds later his weight holding me down shifted and he lifted my head out of the dirt by the hair. He put something in my mouth, a big round ball. Then I felt a tightening at the back of my head.
The tears were really streaming down my face as he grabbed my hair and whispered in my ear; "There Whore, now maybe you will stay quiet"
He turned himself around so that he was sat on the top of my back, holding me down with his weight. He grabbed my right wrist and quickly looped a doubled up rope around it. He then took my right foot and pulled it up to my hand, realising the situation I was in, I struggled violently for a few seconds before he managed to cross my wrist and my ankle and tie the two of them tightly together. He tied them very tight; I couldn't struggle at all against the rope. He took his weight off me now, knowing that half tied up I wouldn't be able to get away from him. He tied the rope to a close by tree, maybe two feet away where I couldn't be able to reach to untie the rope.
He took his time tying my left wrist and ankle; the struggle had gone out of me by now. He then tied that one to a tree a metre away on the other side of me.
"Stupid girl." He muttered, "You didn't put up much of a fight." He knelt down beside where I was tied up and crying, "I'll bet this isn't your first time being tied up is it?" he quietly asked.
I just shook my head from side to side in the dark; I hadn't been tied up at all until now. It's something I'd never even considered letting any man do to me.
He ran his hand along the inside of my thigh, right up to my knickers, pushing them aside with his fingers; he ran a finger down my damp slit. "Well looks like I was right to call you a whore, I've never known a girl to get so wet from being pushed around and tied up."
He stuck his fingers in the hole between my legs and rubbed my clitoris until I had come twice. "You'll do" He decided. "You'll make a great sex slave." He got up and walked away, I'm not sure how long he was gone, it wasn't long enough for me to recapture some of the energy I had lost; I was really worn out, tired, scared and unable to move at all. After a time of just lying in the dirt he returned. There was some metallic clanking to one side of me, and then he came back and untied my ankles/wrists from the trees at either side. I could wriggle about a little now, so I did so. I still couldn't free my wrists or ankles though. I felt myself being lifted slightly off the ground and moved. I whimpered a little bit, knowing now that I wasn't about to be untied or just raped.
I could feel myself being slid across a cold metallic floor; it was a major improvement from cold mud. My face came to rest pressed up against the criss crossed mesh of the far end of the cage. I began to cry again. The man who had dragged me off now tied my ankles/wrists to either side of the cage tying off the ropes well out of reach of my hands. He then got out more rope, tying my knee's to the back corners of the cage so that I couldn't move them too.
"This is for your benefit, don't want you sliding about inside that cage getting banged about do we?" he said "So stop crying"
He proved just how strong he was a few minutes later, after he had finished securing me to the inside of the cage, he chucked in his bag and also my handbag. Then he carried the cage containing me for a distance down a hill through the woods. We reached a white van after a while; I could see its colour in the moonlight. It had no markings on it at all. As we approached the van, he turned off its alarm and opened the back doors so that he could slide in my cage.
Inside the van was empty except for a few more ropes. These it turned out were to secure my cage into a corner of the van where it wouldn't slide about as he took me to wherever we were going. Once he had left me in the back of the van to go to the front and start driving I began to cry again. My mouth was aching from the gag, I was tired from the enforced sexual activity and some of my muscles were tired from being kept tied up for what must have been at least two hours by now. Slowly as the van moved off its movement began to put me to sleep.

DarkLizerd
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: Captured slave - Part 1

Unread post by DarkLizerd »

Good start, enough detail...
but, I did catch 1 error in the last paragraph...
"... Once he had left me in the back of the van to go to the front and ..."

Should it be...
"... Once he had left me in the back of the van, he went to the front and ..."

And 1 I'm not sure it read the way you wanted...
3dr paragraph...
"I'd tripped over a few times and had managed to get a..."
as:
"I tripped over a few things and..."
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...