The hazards of hitchers

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
DarkLizerd
Hopelessly Suspended

The hazards of hitchers

Unread post by DarkLizerd »

Sara and Justine
The hazards of hitchers

Justine's phone buzzed indicating a text, and a quick glance verified that her younger sister, Sara, had arrived, and waiting outside. She glanced at the time and saw that she was 15 minutes early. 'Sorry Sis, gota finish this.'she replys, and hurrys to finish her work. Then she, and her sister, can start their weekend.

5:00 o-clock! The day is over! Mike grabs his lunchbox from his locker, and heads out to his truck.A quick stop at the mini-mart for a 24 pack for the weekend, and off he goes.

Justine finishes and clocks out at just past 5:00, "Well, better late than never..." then texts 'Comming!'.Out the front door Sara is waiting. "Ready Sis?" Sara calls out, "Ya have any idea how long I've been waiting? I thoughtyou said you were getting out early today!" "Sorry, I just had to finish up that report, but, it's done, and I got Monday off for it." "Well, that make the wait worth it..." Sara hops in behind the wheel and Justine gets in the other side, and off they go...

Then 10 miles out of town, and 3 miles from home, the engine stalles and dies. Looking down, Mike swears, "Damm!! Out of gas!!!", he forgot to fill-up at the mart. Slowly, he coasts to a stop on the side of the road. "Well," he says to himself, "it's not that far to walk..." He grabs his backpack from behind the seat. "Can't have anyone finding my 'bag of goodies'", grabs the beer and off he goes...

Sara is chatting about their plans for the weekend, and with another day available, there is more that they can do. A little way out of town, they pass a pick-up on the side of the road. Not uncommon around here. Then they spot someone walking on the side of the road. "I wonder if that truck is his." Sara comments, then she looks a Justine and starts to slow down. They know there are risks, but sometimes there are rewards. But mostly nothing unusual happens, maybe just a chance to trade stories.

Mike walked about half a mile when he hear a car slowing down behind him. He stopped and watched the car slows, then stop next to him. Looking in, he sees 2 prety girls, 'Well, this is a plesent change of events' he though to himself.

"So, how far can we take ya?" Sara calls out before Justine can object. "All the way..." Mike replied, "... to the turn off to my place." he added after a short pause, "I live down a rough road, ok by pick-up, but kinda rough on a car."

"Oh," he added, "Just about 2 to 3 miles, not far..."

Justine looked at her sister and mouthed 'No!', but Sara ignored it. "Sure, hop in, we can get you that much further on your way." Mike open the back driverside door and shoved the beer and pack to the other side and got in behind the driver. "Thanks, I thought I was gona walk all that way. So, Ladies, where are you headed?"

"We're headed to a concert over at Willo's Creek. It should be a 3 day event, and", glancing a Justine, "we get to stay for everything."

"I never was much for that watching music, I'm more of a just listen to it kinda guy, you know?" Mike knew he had just a small chance to change his fortunes for the weekend, he was not ready but he would need to work fast if he wanted to do this. He continued the small talk while he opened his pack and removed two short ropes, made a loop in them and got ready to make his move. They passed his turn, but that was ok, there was a small collection of trees up ahead that would work out for what he had planed... "You can stop uphere at the trees on the left." Mike pointed, then with a quick motion, looped the first rope over the passenger, and stuck his foot in the bottom loop to hold it tight.

Justine was checking you the trees Mike pointed out when she saw the flash of white before her face, but before she could do anything, it was already around her neck and started to choke her.

The second loop went around the driver's neck and he held it tight for just a moment while he secured the rope around the headrest.

Sara was slowing down for the turn when the rope passed her face. Quickly, it tightened and she was gasping for breath. Mike leaned up to the driver, "I don't want to hurt you or your friend here, I just want to have a little 'fun', so behave and everything will be ok, got-it?" Sara looked over at her sister and saw the rope around her neck as well and knew she would not be able to help her. Sara nodded, still unable to speek, so Mike loosened the nooses on both of them, but kept enouth pressure to keep control. He guided her to a spot under a tree that would block the car from view of the road.

When she stopped the car, he had her kill the engine and toss the keys out the door, "Not far, just out of reach." He told her, then fixed her rope so she would not be able to reach the knot, then removed a set of cuffs from the bag and tossed them to the passenger, then indicating the driver, "Place these on her wrists, with her hands through the wheel." "Thghter." he added when he heard just 1 click. Seeing that she was not going to be able to get out of the cuffs, he turned his attention to the other one. He fished out another pair of cuffs and tossed them to her, "Now, your turn, place one side on your left wrist, yes, now, lean forward and put both hands behind your back and lock the other end on your other hand." Mike gave her the slack required to get it done. By now Sara had just about lost it and started to cry, "Please, just don't hurt us, we wont tell anyone, please..." Mike leaned over to her, "Like I said, I'm not gona hurt you two ladies, you are very cute and the world need all the cute girls it can get. Beside, I bet the two of you will have more fun than you've had in a long time." he added. He then grabed the duct tape from his bag, pulled off a 7 in strip and placed it ofer the driver's mouth. "Duct tape, it can fix just about anything..."

With the driver secured, he secured the rope to the passenger to the back of the seat so he could get out and continue with his plan. He check to make sure the driver would be ok for now, then got out of the car, found the keys and check the lock/unlock function. 'Well, atleast they can't lock me out now.' He placed the keys under the whippers for save keeping and made his way around to the passenger door and open it. Forgetting about the rope for a moment, Justine tried to make a dash for it when the door oppened, she did not get very far at all, and fell back into the seat just about as fast as she started. Mike chuckled, "Forgot about that rope didn't ya, well, if you don't kill your self now, I'll let you try again later..." He then reached in, untied the rope, and helped her out the door. That dash attempt took the fight out of her, but she could try again later, if she could get the chance. Tearing off another 7 inch strip, he stuck it across the girl's lips and pressed it down tight. She tried to force it off but found it stuck too well to her face. "Yea, you noticed," he commented, "it's not the clasic duct tape, but it is new and sticks better." He watched as she struggled with it a bit then give up. "Mmmm." and a few other untelligable sounds was all she could make.

Mike lead her over to a tree with a low overhead branch and tossed the free end over the branch and tied it off at the tree. "Now, if you will just wait here for a moment, I'll go get your friend, but first..." he got behind her and with one hand to control the squirming girl, worked to undo her pants. Justine twisted this way and that to prevent him from loosing her pants, but he held on and twisted with her and finally got the top undone. She squeeled then she felt the cool brease hit her now exposed panties. He kept tugging until he got them down to her knees. He stepped back to admire her shiny black panties. 'Kinda thin, just enough to almost hide everything, but still thin enough to see everything.' "Hmm,Hmm Hmm, what is one fine ass you got there, girl!" and when she twisted around, "And the front end is as nice as the back end!" Justing blushed, both from the compliment and from geing exposed to this stranger, but, she learded later, there was more to come...

Mike returned to the car to make sure the driver was still ok, and grabbed another rope and a set of wrist cuffs from his bag and return to the tree. "Actually, I thought about an improvement for you. " He placed a cuff on each of her wrists, and ran the rope through both cuffs making a large loop. "Now, I'm gona remove your handcuffs and I want you to step over this rope, carefully, I don't want you to hang yourself." Justine thought about fighting back, but he still had the rope, looking up she saw the rope from her neck over the branch and tied off where she could not reach it. She sighed and as he move the rope and stepped over it then waited as he pulled the loop closed and with it, her hands. Mike tossed the rope over the branch and pulled her hands up over her head, and when it was tight, tied the rope off to the side. He removed the rope from around her neck alowing Justine to relax a bit. "There, " he said, rubbing her neck a bit, "I bet that feels better." Justing nodded, if not from the removal of the rope, then from the neck rub she was receiving...

Mike stepped infront of her and pulled her shirt up over her head. She tried twisting around, but unlike her pants, her shirt came up much easer than her pants when down. He then hooked her shirt over behind her head leaving her black lace bra as the only cover for her tits. He stood there for a moment and despite her protests, fondle her breasts until, despite the way she personaly felt, got her nipple hard and her pussy wet, then he just stops, steps back and admires the view for a moment before he returns to the car. Justine had, for the moment, forgotten about her sister still in the car. Right now, she was only thinking about herself and the way she was feeling. She just staired at his retreating back until he walked around the car and she could see his face again. She quickly looked away when he looked up so that he would not know she was watching him and wanted him to return.

As Mike was returning to the car, to get the other girl, he had a feeling that he was being watched, and at the car, he quickly turned around and saw the other girl quickly look away. "Hmmm," he mumbled to himself, "I think I got her just a little bit interested... but, there are two to play with, and I can't show favoritesm of one over the other..." He checked on the driver, she had settled down a bit, "Now, I'm gona get you out of the car, and you are gona be a good girl, arn't ya?" She nodded, but Mike wasn't too sure, but he had no plans to give her a chance.

Mike reached into his bag and found his other rope and another set of padded cuffs and placed them on the driver's wrists. "Now, I'm gona take you to your friend over there," indicating Justine, "and you are not going to give me any trouble are you?" Sara shook her head 'No". "Well, we'll see about that." Mike replied, then tied the second rope to the new cuffs and removed the other set. He untied the rope around her neck and led her out of the car, to the tree and to another branch near her sister. He threw the rope over and had to grab it quick before she got away.

Sara had watched Mike before and knew that if there was a chance to get away, it would be when he would throw the rope over the branch and what was the time she waited for. Sara waited for the right time but glanced at her sister with a 'I'm sorry look' as she got ready to run. Justine reconized the look as was shaking her head 'NO!' then Mike, missing the exchange, threw the rope and saw it jerk at the last moment.

Sara was distracted by her sister and missed her chance, but tried anyway. She got about 3 steps before a tug at her hands stoped and spun her around. She tried to pull away but the guy already had a good hold and was using his weight to prevent her from pulling away. Giving up, he reeled her in like a fish on a hook.

Mike grabed the rope before it got very far and by using his weight, pulled back on the rope and waited for when she hit the end of the slack. He watched as she hit it and it almost jerked her off her feet as she spun around. He held on as she fought for a moment, then just give up as he started to pull her in. 'Well, they both got some fight, gota be carefull here.' he said to himself as he pulled her in. "Well, you thought you could get away, did ya? But you didn't get very far, did ya now? But don't worry about it, I'm not gona hold that against you... yet..." He said as he pulled her into position under the branch and with her hands finaly over her head, he tied it off.

He grabed the driver from behind, and like the other one, held her as he unfastened her pants and worked them down to her knees. Sara squeeled, or tried to, and twisted back and forth trying to prevent what she knew was comming, but, finally, they were at her knees with her tiny lacy panties in full view. Mike backed up to admire her nice round cheeks, and how they bounced with her movements. He moved around to see her front and it was just a nice.

Just so both girls were dressed, or rather exposed the same, he stepped up and started to unbutton her shirt when she started twisting around to prevent it. "Well now, the shirt is going to be opened, and later it will be removed, now the question is, do you want to be able to wear the shirt later, with the buttons or without?" Mike asked when he took a step back.

Sara thought about what he said, and what he meant, and shook her head 'No' and just stood there when he stepped up and finshed unbuttoning the shirt and exposed her bare tits. She could feel the flush comming on.

Satified by her responce, he continued to undo each button, from the first top one, then the second one, all the way to the last one and when he opened her shirt, was kinda surprised to see her nice round tits with each nipple standing up hard. He tweeked each one to see just how hard they were. "Well, is it the cool air?" he said mocking her, as he licked a finger and held it up like he was checking the weather. "No, I don't think so.. So, why are your nipples so hard? Could it be you are realling enjoying this?" and without waiting for a responce, and knowing there would not be one, reached down below and ran a finger along the wet slit of her pussy through her panties. "Well, I think I found the problem," he said, taking a good look as his finger, "She sprang a leek!!! Well, looks like you will be the one that would be more fun just teasing and leaving frustrated." He laughed at the thought.

Red faced, Sara looks at her sister's shocked face, but had to look away, 'But it's been so long', she thought to herself, and the games she played with her ex-boyfrien was like this, and it brought back the memories and the feelings she had when they did have time to play, If he just want's to play, then she could go along, but what did he really mean, just tease and leave me frustrated???

By now, Justine's pants had slid down to her ankles, but they were not going to come off by themself. Mike noticed that the other girl still had her bra on, and, well, it just wouldn't be fair if there was only one set of breasts on display... And he was ready to correct that...

Justine watched as he exposed her sister, then tease her about her hard nipples and then her wet panties, but atleast her bra was still on. She glanced down to make sure as she was thinking that an looked up in time to see Mike head her way. Realising what he had plans to do, she shook her head 'No', and took a step back, then found she had run out of slack. "NMMP MMY MMBRAME!!" she said, ("Not My Bra!" she tried), but Mike was amused that she thought it would really matter what she wanted...

He reached her and without much effort, reached around her and with a quick motion, unfastioned her bra and hooked it behind her head and proceded to play with her tits and nipples until they were hard like her sister's. Justine squeeled, or trys to, and swings herself back and forth to keep his hands off her, but only manages to swing her tits in an erotic fashon. Mike enjoys the show, but keeps up his attack until they are rock hard, then he steps back and watched her finish...

----------------------------------------------------------------
And now writers block hit me...
Mike is only looking for some fun, no rough stuff, well, not too rough.
When he is done, they will be able to get free on their own...
Ideas???
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...