Advice: Be Your Own Hero by Autumn Le Fleur

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
Nicole_bound78
Unfettered Newbie

Advice: Be Your Own Hero by Autumn Le Fleur

Unread post by Nicole_bound78 »

The Nature of Pain and healing
I remember when I was in high school, getting pennies whipped at me because I was poor. I was also a misfit because of 100 other reasons. I didn’t listen to popular music, had alternative friends, and would tell people what I really thought. Not a good thing to do in high school. If someone was being mean or a jerk, I would call them out on it. I never got into fights but I just didn’t see the humor in being mean to others.
The world has enough pain in it. Why would someone want to add to it? Now many years later, I find myself asking this again. Why would we allow ourselves to be shamed or to feel bad for our basic human nature? We are all sexual beings in one way or another. Who is to say what is good or what is bad? Is the moral majority really either Moral or the Majority? I don’t think so.
It’s kind of like the popular kids at school who would whip pennies at my face when I walked down the hall. It’s a form of bullying. Now, I don’t know why they felt the need to be so openly cruel, but I think it’s the same way sometimes with the media or the haters sometimes. They want to sit in judgment on something we have no control over. I could not be vanilla tomorrow even if I tried. And I have tried. And it was literally the worst year of my life and considering the wrong side of the tracks where I came from that is really saying something.
What is that makes us sit in judgment on someone? I think it’s our own insecurity. We have to feel that what we are doing is right and that we are the norm. But what if we are not? Where does that leave us? Is anybody really “normal”? And what really qualifies as “normal”?
I can tell you in my mind, normal is not laying on my back and thinking of England wishing the man’s duty was done. That is not normal nor is it healthy. Sex is a normal and healthy expression of love and caring. Even if it is done consensually with whips and chains. *wink* Normal is not judging someone else for who they are. When you judge someone, you are really judging yourself and that’s just judging yourself for judging someone else. Yes, I totally did a Mike Brady there……and if you don’t know who Mr. Brady is…..look it up! 
So, I got pennies thrown at me. It was devastating when it happened and how often it happened but it also toughened me up. I could stare kids down pretty good by Senior year and it stopped. I developed the Glare of Ice. It’s helped me out of a lot of weird situations and without the pennies being whipped at my face, I wouldn’t have it.
So, to every action, there is a reaction. And the same must be done with our sexuality. When someone criticizes you for being different, turn the criticism back to them. “I didn’t know you were such a prude,” really works well. Or, just looking at them and shaking your head and smiling. It makes them wonder what you know about them, that they themselves are afraid to face.
Not me. I’ve faced judgment in the eye. It hurt to go through but in the end, I found myself more completely through it in the end. I know exactly who I am and who I am not. I have handcuffs, a mask and a whip. That makes me a SUPER HERO.
And if anyone disagrees, it’s their issue not mine. Being born from God, I have free will and I can choose to accept or deny their criticism. Because it is a choice whether you let it in or whether you push their “garbage” aside. So, the next time you are feeling judged, tell yourself, “I don’t accept your judgment.” Empower yourself and be who are you. I think it worked out pretty good for Lady Gaga…..and we don’t even have an egg or a meat dress. But if you put them together, you have a delicious breakfast. So, Lady Gaga, great forethought.
Enjoy who you are and embrace it. Let the revolution begin! NOW! At my signal unleash, “oh fuck off”!  Goodness knows they would look much better with a ball gag in their mouth. And if they would just have a decent orgasm (or at least one…..) imagine what a difference it would make in your life. That poor hater lives a life full of misery. But not you.

YOU ARE A SUPER HERO!

Author: Autumn Le Fleur is the owner and main model of The Sub-shop