A happy ending?

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
restricted
Forever Mummified

A happy ending?

Unread post by restricted »

James and Gill were happy. They had been married for seven years. Their specially designed four bedroomed bungalow had a nice view overlooking a valley. They had everything all carefully planned. They both worked from home so they had no reason to go out. They had only had one problem, their sex life had dropped. Now they had to think of things to spice it up again.

They each had to put their fantasies down, no matter how silly and the other had to agree to go along with it.
They had tried booking into a hotel. James had got there first and Gill turned up in a long coat with a short skirt on, stockings and suspenders and pretended to be a hooker. While that worked, it was expensive and Gill didn’t like the funny looks she got, until James explained to the manager and showed him their driving licences and marriage certificate. He realised that they were only human and were doing their best to keep their marriage going.

So each wrote their fantasy down and sealed them in envelopes. They had agreed no matter how silly a fantasy it was, they would not laugh at it and would go along with it for the others sake.
James started writing. Gill was curious why he was taking so long. But it was agreed that they would not see the others fantasies until they opened the envelopes in bed next Saturday night. It was only Tuesday so they had to wait for a few days in anticipation of what was coming. The anticipation and excitement grew every day, especially for Gill.
Came the Saturday and they sat down a lovely meal in a restaurant. A few glasses of wine later and they were just feeling a little merry. They were in luck they had a side booth where they could talk and no one would see what they were up to.
They decided to read each other’s statement and think about it on the way home. Gill ripped into James letter and read it very carefully.

1/ He wanted to be forcibly dressed as a woman.
2/ Tied up to a tree and left wearing only a pair of ultra-brief sports shorts.
3/ Locked in a cupboard, bound and gagged.
4/ Forced to give oral sex while bound.
5/ Bound and gagged and put in a bag.
6/ To be made to obey your orders and wishes.
7/ To watch a girl on girl session.
8/ To be fastened by chains to a wall.
9/ To be locked in a cage.
10/ To be locked in a cell
11/ Anything to make them more exciting.
Gill read them and felt herself becoming damp. Her mind was racing. She could see herself having fun with this.

James read her fantasies.

1/ To be tied up and ignored.
2/ To be tied to a bed and have a woman make love to her. She must gloat how she is free and Gill is secured helplessly at her mercy.
3/ To be tied to a tree in a woods and left for a while.
4/ To be locked in a cupboard, bound and gagged while visitors were in the house.
5/ To Lock James into a steel chastity belt and tease him.

James read her few demands and she kept going over his list. In the end, James said that they should go home and think about it on the way home. He phoned for a cab and off they went. A young athletic looking girl turned up driving the cab. The pair never said much on the way home, but if anyone was looking, they would have seen that they were thinking long and hard.

When they got home, James paid the cab driver and in they went. Gill opened a bottle of white wine and they sat around drinking it. “Okay, let’s start talking” James said in a manner that betrayed his nervousness at the subject.
Gill answered that she thought they should really spend some money on “goodies”. James agreed. Then they got down to the items on each list. James asked Gill first. Gill didn’t want to but “ladies first” James said with a little more confidence.
James looked at the chastity belt scenario. “Why?”
“The thought that you would be tied to the bed and I would be free to lock the belt on you. You would be all mine. I could tease you mercilessly and there wouldn’t be a thing you could do about it”
James thought about it. It could be fun. “As long as you get one and let me lock it on you”
“How could I stop you if I am tied to the bed?”
They agreed to get one for each of them.
They looked through the list of things on the internet. Eventually they finished up with a long list of sex toys and games. James was even getting an erection thinking about it.

They went to bed that night and screwed each other silly for some time. They both had an orgasm. Gill had another one. “That’s the first time I’ve ever had more than one orgasm”
James cuddled Gill and she snuggled up to him. James said quietly, “Maybe it was just the thought of the bondage that has done it and we can save money not buying the stuff after all”
“We'll talk about it in the morning” was the answer.

Chapter 2 – The fun begins.

The next day James woke up early. Gill was fast asleep still. He lay there pondering about the items they had said and would it be worth the cost. He stared at the ceiling for ages and finally came to the realisation that they could do the work while one is in bondage or locked in a chastity belt. He thought of the fun of teasing Gill that he was not satisfied with her work and she would remain in the belt for another week. Or at least that is what he would tell her.

He decided there and then that they would go for everything they could find. He thought of a pergola so he could chain Gill to it while he sat on the porch watching her struggle. Everything was set. He knew it had to be done.
He crept into the kitchen and made breakfast for Gill and took it back into the bedroom. Gill sleepily opened her eyes and rubbed them. As she ate the breakfast James described his plan. “I will do whatever you want as long as you do the same for me” Gill agreed. James went on “But I think whatever one has suggested, we should both do it, that way we can see what if is the other person gets from it” Gill was wholeheartedly for it. He told Gill about his idea of a pergola. She loved it.

Within three months they had everything they wanted. One of the bedrooms had been turned into a cell with a cage in it. In another bedroom they put a gibbet type cage. The person could be locked in and as the front closed, a piece went into the mouth as a gag. That way one could lie in a comfortable bed while the other had to swing about all night.

As each item turned up, they tried it out on each other. Both Gill and James loved the under bed straps. Those made them feel helpless and vulnerable. After James had given her an intense orgasm by using his tongue, she commented that although she felt helpless, she felt she was in complete control. James retorted, “Well madam, as your servant, I have to do as madam wishes wouldn’t I!”

Gill giggled. “Next time, I’ll dress you up and you can do a girl on girl session with me”. Then she closed her eyes and bathed in the warm glow that was flowing around her body. James said he couldn’t wait.

Two days went past and Gill told James to take a long soak in the bath. She poured bubble bath in it and it foamed up covering James in soft smelly bubbles. The water was warm and James fell asleep in the bath lulled by the glow of candles that Gill had put around the bath. The Champagne didn’t help to keep him awake either.
While he was fast asleep Gill took a sponge and carefully bathed him. Once she had finished, she gently woke him. “Come on Janet, It’s time you got dressed” She ordered him to remove all his pubic, leg and chest hair. He asked why, but Gill told him, hair does not look nice under stockings.

She sat him down afterwards and told him he would be spending the next week as a woman. She would put his makeup on for him, but he would have to learn to do it himself. But first she would have to tie him to a chair. “I’ll put some clothes on”
“No, I want you naked for this” As she finished off the ropes, she could see his cock growing and she felt the familiar warmth between her legs. A cleave gag went in his mouth and Gill stood back to admire her work. “It seems a waste to let that go. With that she knelt down and took his member in her mouth. It didn’t take long before he was moaning with pleasure. Just as he was about to let go, Gill back ff. “That’s enough for now”. Through his gag James begged for her to finish him off but Gill was having none of it until he let her do what she wanted. James agreed and Gill shaved off his eyebrows. In a muffled voice James asked why she had done that. “Because if I pluck them into a high arched female shape they will take ages to grow back level. This way, they will grow at the same level. Now be quiet while I see to you” With that she took him in his mouth, when he was quite firm, she got up and straddled him.

James watched as Gill’s back arched as she went into the throws of her orgasm. James quickly followed suit. This was the first time she had come before him. James was pleased. Gill stayed impaled on him, even though he had gone flaccid. “This is really turning me on having you here as my captive and you unable to do anything about it.” She stayed there for a good half hour. Eventually she got up and took a shower after which she released James to go and have one.
When James got back Gill told him to put a pair of crutchless panties on. James looked at her quizzically as if to say “what is the point of that?” Gill held them put and James stepped into them. Gill pulled them up for him. “Just poke yourself through the hole. I have stitched most of the crotch up” James found that his tackle was just poking through the hole and the panties held it loosely between his legs.

Gill pulled up a girdle on his legs and although it was too small, they got it over his hips and Gill smoothed it down. Then Gill sat him down and painted his toe nails. While they were drying James said that the girdle was too tight and he couldn’t part his legs. The girdle pulled them back together again.
“That’s the idea. Now you have to sit like a girl and not with your legs splayed wide apart. You look so nice already” When the toenails had dried, Gill rolled some sheer black stockings up his legs. He stood up while Gill fastened the girdle clips.
Finally she handed James another pair of panties. “What do I need them for?” Gill explained she wanted to see his panties flashing at her as he bent over. That meant they were on display and the first pair he wore meant he had to sit on the toilet like a girl and urinate. He could pull down the top pair and then use the toilet like all girls do and then clean himself up and pull the display panties up.

When James pulled the new pair up, Gill remarked how wonderfully female he looked. “Not a very visible manly bulge now. It’s more like a pronounced fanny” James loved his attention.
He held out his arm as the bra was slipped over them. Going behind him, Gill fastened the hook and eyes for him. She came back round to the front. “Now for the piece de resistance”. She opened a bag up and took out a pair of silicone breasts.

After pouring some liquid on them, she spread it evenly and then slipped them into the cups of the bra. “You are going to be one very pretty girl. I’m jealous of your tits already”
The next item was an under bust waspie. Gill tightened the laces up and James felt the material enclosing him. Gil said she would not tighten it too much to let the bones acclimatise themselves to his shape. “Bones?” Gill told him they are crushed springs these days but they are still referred to as bones. James went to look down on the lace trim at the bottom of the waspie, but his new breasts got in the way of his view. He went to lean forward for a better view and found bending was a little difficult. Gill tightened the laces a little more. “Tomorrow we will try reducing your waist to give you a nice ladylike figure”

A shiver of excitement rushed through James’s bones. Gill noticed it but said nothing. “Okay, nearly ready for the rest. Step into the slip. James lifted a foot while Gill put the nylon slip under it. James noticed all the nylon lace around the hem. He lowered that foot into the waiting loop of the waist band. His other foot joined it. Gill was grinning as she pulled the slip up. When she had it in the right place she smoothed the slip down over his bum and his now trapped penis. “My, my, you naughty girl. You are getting randy I think you need a good seeing to. Your pussy is getting engorged I bet your juices are flowing. I think we are in for fun tonight.”

Gill Held up a nice blouse. James thought it was pretty. He held his hands up while Gill pulled it over his head and smoothed it down. James stepped into the skirt and Gill pulled it up making sure it was smoothed out over the blouse and reached up to pull the slip down.

He was ordered to sit at the dressing table while Gill slapped foundation, powder on his face. Eye shadow, and pencil was added to make his eyes more alluring, with her skills she managed to make his eyes look wider by tailing off the line to the outer edges of his eye sockets. False eye lashes were added on both top and bottom eyelids. Mascara was used to thicken them up and carefully glued on some high arched eyebrows. Once they had dried in place Gill thickened them up with mascara as well. “Oh you do look a right cutie. I’m looking forward to this girl on girl thing tonight-*”
James pointed out that he has still got his male appendage. “I am not letting you get changed. You keep you feminine clothes on for the week. I must think of a name. But I can’t think of a better one than Janet”

James found the skirt was tight right the way down his legs. Janet told him she had it specially made into a hobble skirt. Now he would have to wiggle as he walked. “I think we should get you some padded briefs”
James asked why. “It gives you curves in all the right places. Things like a nice rounded bum and wide hips” James seemed to enjoy the way that Gill had thought about everything. Soon he was seated as Gill put some four inch heeled shoes on his feet. “Come on Janet. Time to walk about.”

James struggled at first, but Gil told him to put one step in front of the other. As he walked, his hips swayed rhythmically. “Perfect Janet. Absolutely wonderful” Then she sat him down again and carefully placed a wig on his head. “It might be better if we shaved your head so the wig sits better”. It was agreed that James would allow Gill to do it. Once he was bald, Gill clipped some earrings on him and sprayed the inside of the wig. James asked what she was doing. “Just to allow the wig to move about for a while and hold it in place when we find the perfect position. I will tell you. I feel as randy as hell and can’t wait for you to tie me to the bed. You are better than having to find a real girl to make love to me”
James followed her to the bedroom where the straps had been placed under the bed and she removed her clothes except her bra and panties.

They got out the large bag of goodies, like handcuffs, and gags etc. This was left beside the bed where Gill would be held captive. Gill looked at the thick oak upright pillar that allowed this bedroom to be made even bigger than normal. One day she wouldn’t mind being tied to it and have James ravage her. She climbed on the bed and stretched her arms and legs out wide so James could fasten them in the straps. Once she was securely fastened, James pulled the straps tight stretching Gill as far as she could be pulled. “Ooh. That’s me completely helpless and at your mercy Janet”

James went to put a ball gag in her mouth but Gil turned her head. James looked perplexed. Gill told him that while she was helpless the housework still had to be done and it was his to do. “I can’t do it here like this can I! You had better put something on that is not so glamorous. Then after you finish your housework, you can put this back on”
James put the gag in her mouth and buckled it tightly behind her head. Then he bobbed down out of sight from her. He reached under the bed and brought a new strap up. This he fastened to her thigh. Then he went to the other side of the bed and repeated the performance. Once that was fastened he adjusted the straps so her sex was showing against the tight material of her panties. “Very nice. All nice and welcoming for me when I get through the housework. What a lovely bonus for working. I’m trying to get an erection now but this girdle is stopping me. Never mind, as soon as my work is done, I’ll attend to you”

Gill struggled helplessly. She had no idea how long it would take James to do all the housework. James didn’t take that long really. He even mowed the grass to make if take loner, just to keep Gill waiting. Gill was in her seventh heaven by now. Her juices were flowing freely in anticipation.

Eventually all the work had been completed. James stood back and looked at the grass he had just cut and admired his work. Then he thought about his reward. Gill had been lying there all day waiting for him.
What James was unaware of was that someone had been watching him through binoculars from some distance away.

Chapter 3 The intruder.

James relaxed with a stiff whisky before turning his attention to Gill. He went and had a shower and freshened up. Gill could hear him and was writhing in anticipation of him taking her.
Silently the person who had been watching forced one of the windows open and climbed in. Gill was surprised to see an athletic female all clad in black latex from head to toe. She wore reflective glasses so even her eyes could not be seen. Her nose was covered and only her lips were visible.

Gill tried to scream in terror. The girl showed her the gun she was carrying. But the girl knew James was about in the house so went and hid in the wardrobe. James, hearing the commotion from Gill thought it was part of the act that Gill wanted to set up. He thought “my, is she begging for it”. When he had finished showering and was now putting his outfit on he had earlier. Once he was satisfied he had done his best he slowly walked into the bedroom where Gill was tying there. “My you are a sweetie, all trussed up and waiting for a lesbian like me to come along to rescue you.”

Gill lay there with her eyes wide trying to tell James about the girl in the closet. “What’s that my lovely? You are frightened. Don’t be nervous of me. We are going to have fun us girls”.
Gill kept nodding towards the closet. James could not understand. “You want me to out you in the closet?” The girl stepped out silently from the closet and shoved the gun into James’s back. “No you dimwit. She was trying to warn you about me. Now do as you are told and no one will get hurt. Cross me and I will shoot you and as no one ever comes up here, how long will the damsel remain in distress?”

James put his hands up. “Get some cuffs from the bag and the rope.” James did as he was ordered. “Now the gag” James immediately obeyed. “Put the gag in your mouth. Although I don’t know why I am gagging you. You live too far from people for them to hear you. Still, I suppose it saves you talking to each other” James put the gag in his mouth and buckled it up. “Get the handcuffs from the bag. James held them up. Stand in front of that pillar and put your hands behind it. Again James did not hesitate. He heard the clicks as the ratchets closed on his wrists. He felt them ensnaring his wrists. Now he was stuck.

The girl went to the bag and got some rope out. She lashed his feet together and then took more ropes and tied it around his feet and the beam. More rope went around his stomach and his thighs. Lastly his neck and the beam. James was going nowhere. The girl had tightened the ropes up so well, they would not come undone.
James and Gil were stuck and at the mercy of this girl. There pair of them were begging to be released. “In case you think you are getting out of the predicament you are in, forget it. You will come out when I say so and not before. I might even go off and leave you both here. Gosh I am enjoying this”

“You make a lovely woman. Very smart and presentable. I will make love to you later and might help you to become a real woman. A sharp knife, a bit of alcohol and you will be singing soprano”. Now she turned her attention to Gill. “Sorry about this” She took a sharp knife and cut off her panties and bra.

“I’m going to take a look round. Don’t run away you two” with that she left the room and searched the house. It was an hour before she came back. “I love it so much here; I think I’ll stay a while. I’m sure you two won’t mind will you. Of course you don’t. Mind you, if you did there’s not much you can do about it is there. Now just for my captives, I will give you a bit of pleasure. I found this in the cupboard” She produced an Hitachi magic wand. Gill writhed when she saw it. The girl switched it on.

James watched as Gill responded to the attention of the wand. Her body seemed to go into automatic mode and she raised her hips to get more contact with it. She was starting to breath deeple when the girl said “That’s enough. You don’t deserve to cum. You can wait for your release. If I decide to let you have an orgasm that is” Gill begged against the gag for the girl to finish her off. The girl laughed. “Maybe in another hour I might do it again. Will I let you come? I don’t know yet”

Gill was nearly in tears by now. James struggled hopelessly against his bonds. The girl looked at him and said “Now young lady. What shall we do with you?” She slipped her hands up under his skirt. “I see you are trying desperately to get an erection but that girdle is stopping you. Hard luck. Girls don’t get erections like that. You will have to go without. Now I will photograph you both. Then I am going to cook myself some dinner. After that it is settle down and watch some TV and I shall be going to bed about 10.00 tonight. I need my sleep. Shame you two won’t have a comfortable bed like me. I will think of you and probably about how uncomfortable you both are. You, wondering what I will do to you and her wondering if I will let her have an orgasm. I will think about it. Have a good night. I know I will”.

This was still only about 4 in the afternoon and she is talking about having a good night. Gill and James struggled hopelessly again. Gradually it grew darker as the sun finally went down. James listened to Gill struggling, but the straps he put on her were merciless and would not give way for her.

Gill lay there listening to James grunting against his ropes and the handcuffs. But he was not strong enough to break any of them and the girl had done an excellent job of tying him up. Eventually, worn out by the struggle, they both fell asleep.
The next morning, the girl strolled into their room. She was naked except her mask. James looked hard at her. “You poor thing. All tied up and your husband unable to use your body that is on display for him to take advantage of. Never mind. I’ve been looking at your other toys. You have lots of fabulous toys I can use on you. How wonderful. You are both unable to stop me. I might stop for a week. That way I could have a lot of fun with you, although it might not be for you. Before I turned in last night I did some more searching. Guess what I found. Chastity belts. One for each of you. The keys were with them. I read the instructions that the keys could not be replaced unless you send the code that was on the e-mail. Guess what, I e-mailed them from both of you and asked them to change the code word and no matter what the e-mails say, a new key must not be sent. In return they sent me a new code. I also changed the password to get into the web site. This could be fun for me and a torment for you”

She held up a double ended strap on dildo and said, “I guess you need seeing to after all night on that bed. As for you, I might release you and use this where I think it might fit on you”

The girl climbed on the bed and started stroking Gill. Soon she was kissing her nipples very gently and they stood out like organ stops in no time. “My, you are ready for a real good shag aren’t you. As for you young man, how wonderfully frustrating for you to see your wife lying there all night begging for you and you not able to put her out of her misery. Don’t worry. I’ll see to her for you”

With that she started kissing from Gill’s feet and worked her way up her legs. When she got to the thighs Gill gasped and tried to stop her, but she took no notice of Gill. She carried on kissing up the stomach and stated to lick under her breasts. Gill was writhing with torment and a feeling of surrendering herself to the girl. After she had finished on Gil’s neck he went back to the nipples. Gil was begging her to do into her. The girl saw the juices start t flow so put on the double ended strap on dildo and pushed one end inside herself.

She eased herself down on Gill. Gill gave a sharp intake of breath as the dildo entered her body. “This is what you should be doing instead of loitering about doing nothing” The girl soon stated to increase her pace and put pressure on Gill’s Hip bone. Gill was about to come when the girl stopped. “I think that’s enough for you. We mustn’t get you over excited, but this will leave a lasting memory for you to think about. You’ll always remember the feeling of something sliding in and out of your body” With that, she cleaned Gill up and then laid out the chastity belt. Gil tried to stop her as she slid the waistband under her. James was struggling to get free to stop the girl, but was helpless. The girl ignored him. She pulled the waistband together and then pulled the crotch piece up. Gill moaned at the crotch piece put pressure on her pussy. The girl took one look at the lock and just as she was going to close it in place she decided to look at the crotch piece, “Nearly dropped a clanger. You could still play with yourself. Now how do we stop this from happening? Oh, I see, that’s what this part is for” She held up the thin piece of metal, hooked it into place and brought it up in front of the belt along with the crotch piece and held it in place.

Then she held the lock up high and said to Gill, “Say good to any attempts of having fun in future. Now your fingers can’t be your release. I was reading the comments and a lot of girls didn’t like the way the belt puts pressure on them making them feel randy when they walk about. I don’t know if that is true, but you will find out”. Gill shook her head to say “no, please don’t do it” but the click of the lock closing sounded like a cannon to Gill. She fitted the steel bra on Gill. “I would hate to think you are tormenting yourself trying to orgasm by playing with your tits. Now you are all nice and snug and safe”

“Now for you.” She said looking at James. She undid the ropes apart from his ankles. He was still cuffed behind the pillar. Then she pulled down his skirt, girdle and panties. She laughed at the crotchless ones he was still wearing, but they came down quite quickly. His member stood to attention. The girl took a bag of frozen peas from the freezer and applied it to James. His tool went flaccid in an instant.

After a bit of a struggle James had his belt fitted too. “Now you will have to suit like a lady to urinate. It does look lovely on you” With that she fastened a chain to James’s ankle. It gave him about a yard of movement. She undid his ankle ropes and then uncuffed him. “The key to the padlock is in this bowl of ice. It should allow me to get well away as it may take six hours to melt so you can get the key. I have left an e-mail address on your computer. It’s mistressvixen@lonelydungeonmail.com. Now I shall be looking. If you want to ever get out of those belts just send this message. Mistress, we want you to come back and dominate us. We would be your slaves for ever more. If I haven’t heard from you in a month, the keys get destroyed. Do you understand?”

James and Gill both understood quite well. “One last thing, if you think about calling the police then all the pictures I have taken of you will be plastered all over the internet. I have a copy of all your friends and associates, plus of curse all the social networks and a few sites that cater for kinky people”. With that she left the pair stranded.

Eventually they got free. The looked at each other in their chastity belts and both felt as randy as hell, but James could not even touch Gill’s breasts thanks to the iron bra. All they could do was to run their hands over the belts. Neither felt a hand, just a pressure as the hand brushed across the guard. Both wanted to rip the belt off the other, but trying to pull at the locks was a waste of time.

Gill found it worse as everytime she walked anywhere, her pelvic muscles were being massaged which made her doubly randy. If only the extra guard wasn’t on the front, she could possible tickle her pussy lips and maybe get an orgasm. I turn, this made James try to get an erection, but the belt was not allowing it.
This was only the first day. How would they ever get out of it?

On the last day before the month was up, the girl looked at the keys to their belts and was wondering why they had not answered. Perhaps they had got spare keys which she had not found.

One hour to go and a message flashed up on her computer “Please Mistress Vixen, we are your eternal slaves. Please come and release us” Then it went on, “We enjoyed being at your mercy and wondered if you would like to more in with us so we can have threesome adventures together. No police has been involved. But please release us from these infernal chastity belts”.
She replied, “Only of you agree to wear the belts whenever I say”
“We agree mistress”
She thought about it and answered, “I might do. Let me think about it. In the mean time you deserve another month in those belts for daring to ask me to take them off of you. D’you know I feel extra randy thinking about you two stuck in your chastity belts. I might destroy the keys after all. I will contact you next week”

She turned off her computer wondering whether to take them up on their offer. Were they trying to catch her out and the police were waiting for her. Then she had an idea. Wait two days and then take a Pizza delivery to them. The thought that they would be wearing the belts for another month would drive them insane. Two days would be enough.

She sat down, looked at the keys, poured out a glass of wine and thought what delightful ideas she could put them through. Sipping the wine, she started to think about it. Would she go and give them release or not? She looked at her replica gun and thought that was a good investment after all.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Re: A happy ending?

Unread post by Hypercat »

Good! Now continue the story and make her pay for her sin. Maybe nailing her palms to a cross and burn her alive...
Hahaha... Just kidding! Or maybe not.
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!