Hailey's Dilema

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
CodeRed
Unfettered Newbie

Hailey's Dilema

Unread post by CodeRed »

Hailey is 18 years old and a senior in high school. She had just arrived home after her high school soccer practice. She opened the front door with her key and immediately dropped her school bag and soccer gear next to the stairs. Her mom would have had a fit, but Hailey knew neither of her parents wouldn't be home for a few more hours anyway. Plenty of time to get comfy, finish her homework and clean-up before they got home. But first, Hailey thought to herself, a shower.
Hailey made her way upstairs, stripping off her sweat soaked clothes as she went. By the time she reached the top of the stairs, she was completely naked. She turned slightly and tossed the bundle of dirty clothes through the door to her bedroom and then turned the other way to walk down the hall to the bathroom.
The shower felt wonderful as she let the water cascade down her body. She admired her body as she let the water wash the sweat away. She was very athletic from playing soccer and was slightly taller than average at 5' 7". The water dripped off her pert breasts. She rubbed them and gave the a slight squeeze, enjoying the sensation.
After a few minutes more, she shut off the water and stepped out of the shower. She dried off quickly with a nearby towel and hung it back on the rack before leaving the bathroom and heading to her room to get dressed.
She was halfway down the hall when...
Ding-dong!
Hailey froze. Who would be ringing a doorbell at this time? Hailey waiting a moment more to see if they would ring again. Nothing. She made her way quietly down the stairs. What if its those one of those religious people trying to "spread the good word", Hailey thought and then giggled to herself at the thought of answering the door in the nude.
She reached the bottom of the stairs and crept up to the door. She took a deep breath a peeked out the side window. And...
There was nobody there. For a second she thought it might have been a prank. Maybe one of the neighborhood kids playing "Ding Dong Ditch". But then she noticed a box on the porch. Hailey was confused for a moment but then caught a glimpse of a FedEx truck driving away. She looked out the window at the box again. Her mom didn't mention anything about expecting a package. Hailey reached for the door handle but stopped. She looked out the window again trying to make sure nobody was around. Then she grabbed the handle again and opened the door slightly. The coast looked clear. She opened the door a little more and made another quick check. She stepped one foot out, then the other. The box was just a few steps away at the end of the porch. Before she chickened out, Hailey quickly walked over the box and picked it up. It wasn't big, but it was heavier than she expected. The weight surprised her as caused her to stumble over the box. She let go of the box and caught herself before she fell on her face, but she did scrape her left knee slightly. She gathered her wits and found herself on her hands and knees on the porch with a box under her and...
CLICK!
Hailey's eyes went wide. She scrambled to her feet and ran back to the door. She grabbed the handle but it would not turn. The door had shut and it was locked. She had had used her key to get in, but she didn't unlock it. She just turned the key the other way to open it. From inside you didn't need the key and can open it without unlocking it.
"No, no, no! Shit!"
She looked through the window and could see her school bag and soccer gear by the stairs and sitting perfectly on top of her bag, mocking her situation, was her key.
"FUCK ME!", Hailey shouted, but then quickly covered her mouth and looked around hoping nobody heard her. Thankfully, nobody did and there was nobody around to see her, but she knew that wouldn't last long. She covered her breasts and pussy as best she could and tried to think. She could try a neighbors house and explain the situation. Maybe Mrs. Jones next door? No, her three boys would go crazy if they saw her naked, besides her minivan wasn't in her driveway, so she probably wasn't home anyway. Maybe Mr. McIntire on the other side? No, he was a retired police officer who hated everybody and only cared about his lawn. He'd probably just yell at her for walking across his grass and wouldn't help out anyway. Mrs. Chamberlain across the street? Only if she wanted to give the poor, old lady a heart attack.
Hailey looked down at the box again. She noticed the address label for the first time. That wasn't even her address. The box was addressed to Nicholas Jeffries who lived two doors down, just past Mr. McIntire's house. Hailey thought about it for a bit. Mr. Jeffries seemed like a pretty nice guy. He had moved in a few months ago and invited everyone in the neighborhood over for a bar-b-que and pool party. He lived alone and was attending the university, so he was just a few years older than she was. He was actually kind of cute. Hailey blushed a little at the thought of him seeing her naked, but she did wear her bikini at the pool party and he didn't seem weird about it, not like the Jones boys.
Hailey picked up the box again. It wasn't too heavy, just heavier than she had expected earlier. It was kind of like when you go to the fridge and pick up the gallon of milk thinking that it is full when it is almost empty and it surprises you when it is lighter than you expected, only in reverse in this case. Hailey wondered once again what could be in the box but was glad that she at least had a little coverage. It reminded her of one of those comedies in which somebody gets locked out naked and they run around carrying a potted plant.
Hailey took another look up and down the street. No cars were on the road, so that was...
Oh, no! Hailey recognized a blue minivan turning onto the street. That was Mrs. Jones's car She probably just picked up her triplets from after school detention at their middle-school. They would have been freshman at her high-school this year if they hadn't been held back a year. They will probably be there next year, but thankfully she will have graduated by then.
Hailey shook herself out of her bemusement and realized that the minivan was getting closer. She had no time to waste. Hailey turned and sprinted off her porch. Mr. McIntire's car, unfortunately, was in the driveway, which meant that he was home, but Hailey didn't have enough time to run all the way out to the sidewalk to avoid his lawn and besides, that would just make it even more likely that she'd be seen by the Jones boys.
Hailey cut straight across the lawn and held her breath as she ran passed Mr. McIntire's picture window as if that would make her invisible. She was used to running in soccer, but she usually wasn't carrying a box while doing so. She stumbled slightly once but kept her balance. She ran behind Mr. McIntire's car crouched down on the far side of it. It was one of those former police cars reconditioned for civilian use. Hailey wouldn't have been surprised if it was the same car Mr. McIntire had used when he was on the force.
Mrs. Jones was just pulling into her driveway. A moment later, Hailey could hear the side door to the minivan opening and all three of the Jones' boys jumping out and shouting at each.
"Nuh-uh. You're stupid."
"No, you are."
"You are both stupid."
"Your mom is stupid."
"She's your mom too, idiot."
"Mom! He called you stupid."
"Did not."
"Did to."
"SHUT YOUR MOUTHS, ALL OF YOU, AND GET INSIDE NOW!"
That was Mrs. Jones screaming now.
"Sorry."
"Sorry, mom."
"Yeah, sorry."
"...stupid..."
"No, you!"
"You both are!"
"I SAID, INSIDE NOW!!!"
SLAM!
Still crouched next to Mr. McIntire's car, Hailey breathed a sigh of relief. Still holding the box in front of her, she leaned her back against the car door for a second.
"Ow! Hot!"
The car was hot from sitting out in the sun all day. She eased away from the car slightly, but stayed crouched beside it. She could see Mr. Jeffries' house. The driveway was empty. Her heart sank a little and she worried that he might not be home. She calmed herself as she recalled that he was one of the few people in the neighborhood whom actually used the garage to park his car, and not just as storage space, so he might still be home.
"What's all that racket?"
Oh crap! It was Mr. McIntire. He must have heard the triplets fighting and came out to investigate. Hailey quietly placed the box down on the ground and popped her head up slightly and to peek through the windows of his car. Mr. McIntire had his back to her and was looking towards her and Mrs. Jones houses.
He stood there for a while a then started walking back to his house. As soon as he was inside, Hailey would run for it.
"What the heck is this?"
Shit! Now what?
"Who's been on my lawn?"
Oh, no. Hailey began to worry that he noticed her foot prints in the grass and would follow them to her. He'd probably call the police on her. Hell, he would probably just arrest her himself. He would handcuff her, stick her in his car, drive her to the nearest jail and have her charged for trespassing or indecent exposure or disturbing the peace. Knowing him, probably all three.
"Who let their dog poop on my lawn?"
Mr. McIntire shouted to no one in particular. He started walking back to his house again, grumbling all the way. Hailey knew he would be coming back to pick up the dog poop with some paper towels or something like that. She looked to her left and there was his trashcan, next to his house, in front of the car. He would definitely see her when he went to throw the poop away. He'd probably charge her with that, too.
As soon as he was out if sight, Hailey stood and ran toward Mr. Jeffries' house. Halfway there she realized that she wasn't carrying the box anymore.
Hailey turned around a saw that it was still sitting on the ground next to Mr. McIntire's old police car. She ran back, grabbed it and high-tailed it back towards Mr. Jeffries house. She held the box out in front of her like it was bomb that she was running to get rid of. At that moment she didn't care if someone saw her, as long as it wasn't Mr. McIntire. She would have even preferred to have been seen by the Jones boys.
Hailey reached Mr. Jeffries' porch just as Mr. McIntire was coming back out of his house. Her heart was beating loudly in her chest, she was breathing heavy and she was starting to sweat again. She quickly knocked on the door and rang the door bell twice before crouching down behind the patio furniture.
It seemed like forever before she heard the door being opened. She looked down at her naked body and clutched the box close.
"Hel... um, hello?"
It was Mr. Jeffries. Hailey dared not look up. She crouched down even more and squeezed the box, trying to bury her face in it.
"Are... are you... ok, miss?"
He was trying to make sense of what he was seeing. A naked women huddle up with a box on his porch.
Hailey's face burned with embarrassment and she gulped before started trying to speak.
"I... um... I..."
She blinked tears from her eyes.
"This... this package came for you..."
He tried to stifle a laugh.
"Heh. I was expecting a package, but I wasn't expecting a naked girl with it."
She thought about his comment for a moment and it actually put her a little more at ease. She even giggled a little herself.
"Would you like to come inside?"
Hailey didn't look all the way up, but lifted her head slightly and nodded. He was wearing grey shorts and a light blue t-shirt.
"Ye... yes, please."
She felt a hand touch her shoulder and jumped. He pulled his hand away.
"It's ok... it's ok. Please let me help you."
"O... ok..."
He helped her stand up. She still clutched the box to her chest, but she finally look up at him. His blue eyes were warm and full of concern. Once she was up, he moved over to the door and held it open for her. Mr. Jeffries wasn't a very big man. He was actually only a few inches taller than she was and very lean. She slowly, cautiously entered the house. Inside was quite a bit cooler than outside and Hailey immediately got goose bumps. His house was a single-story ranch with an open floor plan. The front door opened into the living room and she could see the kitchen off to the side.
Mr. Jeffries shut the door behind her and she immediately realized that he could see her bare ass. She turned to face him again with the box covering her as much as possible. He walked passed as if he barely even noticed and headed toward the kitchen.
"I was... uh... just about to eat dinner. Are you hungry or thirsty or something?"
Mr. Jeffries pulled out a chair for her.
"Here. Have a seat. You can put the box on the table."
"Thank you, Mr. Jeffries. May I have some water, please?"
Hailey sat down with the box on her lap. Now, at least, it covered her a little more. The chair was a little chilly, but fine.
"Please, just call me Nick. And, I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name."
He handed her a glass of water. Hailey took a sip.
"Hailey..."
"Hailey. Oh! From down the street, right? I remember meeting you at the bar-b-que. I didn't quite recognize you without your.. oh, my God... what am I doing? Here you are sitting half naked and I'm just going along like it's nothing. I mean it's not like I have naked women in here all the time or... no, I mean... I just don't usually have guests... well, except for the party, obviously, but... um, can I get you something to... um... you know... wear?"
For the first time since the whole ordeal started, Hailey wasn't afraid. Nick was now one who was embarrassed. Hailey smiled.
"Yes, please."
Nick practically ran from the kitchen and across the living before disappearing down the hall. She could hear him fumbling around looking for something for her to wear.
As she waited, Hailey examined the box in her lap. Nick had mention that he was waiting for a package.
"Ah ha!"
Hailey looked up quickly, a little embarrassed again. Nick came back with a bath robe in his hands.
"I hope this is OK."
She breathed a sigh of relief.
"Yes, thank you. That's perfect."
Hailey stood up, placing the box on the table and quickly slipped into the robe he held open. She felt a lot better once she was covered. Nick apparently had enjoyed the view as a smile spread across his face.
"So, would you like to tell me what this is all about?"
Hailey quickly explained everything that had happened, showering, the door bell, the box, getting locked out, and nearly getting caught as she tried to make her way to his house. Nick was amazed.
"Wow! And now, here you are."
"Yep. Here I am."
The both sat in silence for a while, neither thinking of something to say. Nick looked down and noticed Hailey's knee was bleeding.
"Ouch! When did that happen?"
Nick pointed to her knee. Hailey looked at it.
"Oh! When I tripped over the box, I think."
Nick got up and went over to one of the drawers. He opened it and pulled out a couple of bandaids and a tube of Neosporin. He came back and started doctoring her knee. As he did so Hailey looked around for a bit and noticed the box again.
"So... um... what's in the box?"
"The box. Oh! The box... um... it's nothing."
Hailey thought Nick was so cute when he started to get nervous. An idea popped in her head. She leaned forward in her seat, letting the robe fall open a little bit so he could see her breasts again.
"It's too heavy to be nothing. And if it wasn't for... whatever is in there... you wouldn't be patching up my knee right now."
Nick's face turned three shades of red. He looked down and was quiet for a while. Hailey started to worry that she'd upset him. He had been nothing but nice to her and she...
"Would you like to open it?"
Hailey was taken aback. She didn't expect that. But Nick was looking at her again. He had a nervous but hopeful smile on his face.
"Seriously? It's ok if I open it?"
"Um... yeah. Sure. Why not? After all you'd been through, I guess I do kinda owe it to you."
Hailey looked at the box. It had caused her so much trouble, but without it... She looked back at Nick. She felt her heart beating in her chest and her pussy getting moist. He was so hot, but also gentle and caring.
Hailey quickly turned her attention back to the box. She bit her lip as she reached for it and began pealing the tape off. Opening the box, she could see something white inside a clear plastic bag. She pulled the bag from box and opened it. Canvas? Nick watched nervously. Hailey pulled out the white thing and it unfolded with metallic clinking sounds. It looked like a large shirt with... straps?
"What is it?"
"It's a straitjacket."
Nick had a sheepish look on his face.
"A straitjacket? You mean like magicians use?"
"Well... kind of... they usually have trick straitjackets. This one is real."
Hailey examined the straitjacket and flipped it over in her hands. She could see now why the box was so heavy. The straitjacket, with its canvas and metal buckles, was so compacted to fit in box that she had no idea how it was accomplished. She knew she'd never be able to get it back into the box.
"So who is it for? You aren't crazy or something, are you?"
"No. No, I'm not crazy."
"Are you sure you don't want to eat my liver with some fava beans?"
"And a nice chianti."
They both laughed. Hailey placed the straitjacket across her lap and looked at Nick again. His blue eyes were sparkling.
"You didn't answer me first question. Is it for you?"
"Well... yeah, or for anyone else that might want to try it on."
Hailey looked down at the straitjacket again.
"So, you are, like, into bondage and stuff?"
Nick blushed again.
"Yeah."
Hailey thought about that for a while. She was getting really wet.
"Could... could I try it?"
"Wait... what?"
"The straitjacket. Could I try it on?"
"Are you sure? I mean, not that I wouldn't love to see you in it, but, well you hardly know me, and this is kind of serious as far as bondage goes. Have you ever been tied up before?"
"A little bit. My cousin and I used tie each other up with jump rope when we were kids."
Nick looked doubtful.
"Please, Nick. Please let me try it on."
Nick took a breath.
"OK. But as soon as you are uncomfortable, you let me know, OK?"
"I will."
Nick stood up and picked up the straitjacket from Hailey's lap. She stood up as well while he unfastened the straps.
"Why don't we move into the living room, so we will have more space. Um... you'll need to lose the robe. I don't think the straitjacket will fit over it."
Hailey stood up, took off the robe and hung it over the back of the chair. She then followed Nick into the living room area and stood there, completely naked in front of him. The cold air made her nipples erect. Nick stared at her in disbelief as he unfastened the last buckle. He then turned it around and held it open for her. Hailey stepped back slightly and tried to covered herself with her hands again. Nick put the straitjacket down.
"It's ok. Forget about it."
"No."
Hailey reached out and grabbed Nick's arm. He felt so warm.
"Please... I do... I want you... to put me in it... please..."
"Why?"
"Because... I... I trust you!"
Nick's jaw nearly hit the floor. He picked up the jacket again and wordlessly held it open. Hailey quickly stepped forward and put her arms into the sleeves. Nick moved around behind her and started buckling the straps, pulling each one tight. Hailey could feel her breathing getting deeper and her heart racing. Nick stepped in front of her again and looked deep into her eyes.
"You tell me as soon as you are ready to get out."
"I will."
"Promise?"
"Yes, Nick. I promise."
Nick smiled again. If Hailey were made of butter, she would have complete melted right then and there. Nick took each of her arms and fed them through the front and side loops.
"Oh! I never noticed those before. The magicians on TV usually just pull the sleeves up over their head."
"Yeah, most of them don't use a real straitjacket like this one."
Nick pulled the straps and Hailey found her arms encircling her body. He buckled them together and pulled them tight.
"Think you'll be able to get out?"
"I don't know."
Hailey started struggling.
"Wait! Not done yet. Just one more strap?"
"One more? Where is... Woah!"
Hailey felt Nick reach between her legs and grab the strap hanging there. He pulled it up between her legs and started fastening it.
"You've got a really cute butt."
Nick finished pulling the crotch strap tight.
"This one keeps you from trying to pull the whole straitjacket up over your head. OK. Now try to get out."
Nick sat down on the couch and watched as Hailey tried to escape. Hailey struggled against the canvas. Every move she made caused the crotch strap to rub against her pussy, exciting her more. After a couple of minutes, she gave up. She knew she'd never be able to get out of it, and although it felt really good, she didn't want to have an orgasm in front of Nick. Hailey tried to calm herself down and catch her breath. Some stray hairs had fallen in front of her face. She tried to blow the away. Nick reached over and gently brushed them away.
"You are so beautiful."
Hailey blushed again, this time from the compliment. She looked down at herself and enjoyed the sight of the straitjacket on her body.
"Have you ever worn a straitjacket before, Nick?"
"No, I haven't, but I always wanted to. I usually just tie myself up, but with a straitjacket, you kind if have to have someone else put in on you. I bought this one hoping that someday I'd find someone that would want help me with that."
Hailey's eyes lit up and she sat down on the couch next to Nick.
"Maybe I could... you know... be the one to help you with that... sometime."
"Wow! That... that would be great."
Hailey leaned closer to Nick and he put his arm around her.
"Do you want me to let you out?"
"No, not yet. Thanks!"
"Ok. Just let me know."
Hailey just sat there enjoying being so close to him. After a minute, she had another thought.
"So, how do you tie yourself up?"
"Oh! I've got a few other things that I use for that. I was actually planning on doing some self-bondage this afternoon... before you showed up. It's a good thing that you showed up when you did. If you had been later, I wouldn't have been able to answer the door."
"Can I see?"
"Sure. Why not?"
Nick stood up and helped Hailey off the couch. He then led her down the hall to his bedroom. She looked around the room while he pulled another box out from under his bed. Nick placed it on his bed and open it for her to see. He had a bunch of rope, handcuffs, gags and other stuff in there. Hailey looked at everything and then at Nick.
"So how do you do it?"
"Oh, I've done it few different ways, but usually I just tie my feet to the bottom of the bed and handcuff my wrists to head board. That's what I was just about to do before you came."
"Will you show me?"
Nick smiled.
"I'd be my pleasure. Um... I usually do it naked, though. Is that OK?"
"Well, you've already seen me naked, so I think that's only fair, don't you? Just pretend like I'm not here and do whatever you were going to do. I promise I won't touch you."
Hailey winked and wiggled her arms inside the straitjacket. Nick smiled at the straitjacketed beauty before him. He turned to the box and pulled out two pair of handcuffs and two short lengths of rope. He picked up a ball gag as well, but then put it back, closing the box and sliding it under the bed again.
"Sometimes I also gag myself, but I'll skip it this time. Hang on just a moment. I'll be right back."
Nick left and Hailey could hear him walking to the kitchen and open and close the fridge. He returned a moment later with a popsicle tray and a towel. Hailey was curious about that, but stood and watched quietly. She pretended not to be there, but still enjoying the feel of the straitjacket. She knew she couldn't get out on her own, and the fact that Nick was about to be tied up excited her even more because she would have to wait till her freed himself before he could release her. Nick placed the folded up towel on the corner of the bed and pulled what looked like a popsicle on a string out of the tray. He climbed up on top of his bed and hung the string from a hook in the ceiling. The popsicle hung about 2 feet above the towel. This really got Hailey wondering, but she remained quiet to watch. Nick jumped down off the bed and walked up to Hailey and put his hands on her shoulders.
"Do you need anything before I get started?"
"No. I'm good."
"OK. You sure you don't want me to let you out?"
"I'm sure. I will wait till you are done."
Nick smiled his gorgeous smiled again. Hailey was especially glad for the straitjacket at that moment, otherwise she might have grabbed him and kissed him right then and there. She had never had a boyfriend before and had only been on a few dates. Mostly she focused on her school work and soccer, but there was just something about this man before her that sent her heart racing. Nick stood there a moment more. Hailey thought he might have been considering kissing her himself, but she couldn't be sure. Nick backed away and took off his shirt, never taking his eyes off of her. He then dropped his shorts and stepped out of them. Hailey realized he wasn't wearing and underwear. He stood naked before her, just as she had earlier. She examined him from head to toe. She had never seen a man's cock in real life before, but she liked what she saw now. It wasn't huge at first, but Hailey was amazed as it grew and straightened before her. She would have loved to reach out and touch it. Nick moved away and sat on the bed. He grabbed the ropes and tied one to each corner of the bed. He then tied each of his ankles to one of the ropes, spreading his legs apart. He then grabbed the handcuffs snapped one around each of his wrists.
Click, click, click. Click, click, click.
He laid back on the bed. Hailey watched as his cock stood straight up, pointing to the ceiling. Nick reached over to the top left corner of the bed and placed the end of the handcuff around the post.
Click, click, click, click.
He then reached his right hand over to the other side, right next to where the towel was under the hanging "popsicle". Hailey had forgotten about that until just then. Nick placed the open end on the handcuff around the right post and turned to look at Hailey. He didn't say anything, but his eyes asked the question loud and clear.
DO IT?
Hailey looked deep into his eyes and nodded slowly.
Click... Click... Click... CLICK!
The sound was ominous... irrevocable... absolute. Just like the sound of her front door shutting, there was no denying it. The point of no return had been passed. She watched the naked, spread-eagled body lying on the bed before her. Nick pulled at each of his bindings, but Hailey could tell that he wouldn't be able to escape that easily. She walked up to the bed and kneeled beside it. He looked completely helpless and completely exposed. She imagined herself being staked out like that, completely at his mercy. She looked at his bindings and knew, just like the straitjacket, she wouldn't have been able to escape on her own if it was her. A thought creeped into her head.
"So, how do you get out?"
"Oh, that's easy. I just have to wait for the key to drop."
"Drop? From where?"
"From the ice."
"From the...?"
Hailey stood up again with a little difficult from not being able to use her hands and stepped closer to the "popsicle" to look at it. She could just make out the key in there. Suddenly, she remembered her own key on top of her bag in her house. She looked at the clock. Her parents would be home in a little over an hour.
"How... how long will that take?"
Nick looked up at the ice.
"Um... a few hours at least."
"A FEW HOURS!?! My parents will be home in one hour. I... I have to... to go..."
Hailey turned and caught a glimpse if herself in the mirror. The straitjacket still held her tightly. She started to struggle against it again. Tears started to form in her eyes. She ran from the room and back into the living room looking for anything to help her get loose.
"Hailey, wait... come back... Hailey! HAILEY!"
Hailey ran to the door. She fought with the handle for a moment and somehow was able to pull the door open.
"Hailey! Come back...Please..."
She was about to run out... but stopped. She peaked her head out the door. Mr. McIntire was out watering his lawn and the Jones boys were also out. It looked like they were playing a three-way game of dodgeball in the street... or they might just have been fighting again. She couldn't really tell, but she knew she couldn't leave. Plus the fact that Nick was also still tied up...
"HAILEY!!!"
She pushed the door shut again. Nick must have heard it close and thought she left. His voice got quieter but he still called after her.
"Hailey... please... I'm sorry... please... Hailey, please come ba... back..."
It sounded like he was starting to cry also. Hailey walked back into his bedroom.
"Oh God, Hailey... I'm sorry... this... this is all my fault."
She could tell there were tears in his eyes as well.
"Please don't leave... I can get us out of this, I promise... but please... don't be upset... I... I've never met a girl like you before... I... I really, really like... you..."
Hailey jumped into the bed next to Nick and laid her head on hid chest. She cried again... but differently than before.
"I... like... you... too...."
They both laid there together for a while. Once they both calmed down, Hailey sat up.
"So, how do we get out of this?"
"Come sit over here by my right hand. I can try to release you."
Hailey did as he asked. Nick fumbled with one of the straps. After about a minute, he was able to get they strap undone. The straitjacket immediately felt a little looser. Nick continued working on the next nearest strap. A few moments later, Hailey could feel the crotch strap come loose.
"If you can lean back, I'll work on the arm straps next."
Hailey did so, but as she did an ice cold drop of water fell from the "popsicle" and fell just perfectly through the neck opening of the straitjacket and landed on her chest.
"Ack! Cold!"
She jumped up from the bed and tried to shake off the freezing drop of water, which just caused it to roll down her belly leaving a thin, chilly line.
"What happened?"
"An ice water drop landed on me."
Nick chuckled a little.
"Not funny! It was cold!"
"Sorry... let me get back to working on that strap."
Hailey sat down again and leaned back, but this time keeping an eye out for more droplets. Suddenly, she felt her arms loosen up.
"There! Got it. See if you can slip it off now."
Hailey stood up again and after another minute was able to wiggle out of the straitjacket.
"Oh, thank God..."
Hailey dropped the straitjacket on the floor and laid back down on the bed next to Nick again. She didn't even care that she was completely naked again.
"Feel better?"
"Yes, thank you!"
"If you can set me free, we can see about getting you back home. I think I've got another key to the handcuffs in my box."
"OK"
Hailey slid off the bed and sat on the floor. She pulled the box back out from under the bed. This box was bigger than the one she had held earlier. She opened it and looked at everything in the box. There was a bunch more rope, more handcuffs, the ball gag Nick had held up earlier, and a bunch of other stuff. She dug through the box for the key, but was amazed at everything he had. Dildos of various shapes and sizes. Vibrators. A chain with clips on the end. Another gag shaped like the head of a penis. Just the sight of everything made her start getting excited again.
"You've got a lot of stuff."
"Yes. Did you find the key yet?"
"No, not yet."
"It's ok. You can just melt the ice to get that one out."
Hailey looked up at the popsicle and saw another drop of water fall. This gave her an idea. Hailey looked in the box again and grabbed the ball gag that Nick had picked up earlier. It looked pretty big. She open her mouth wide and pushed the ball in.
"Mmmgh."
"What was that?"
Nick couldn't see Hailey from his position on the bed. Hailey pulled the gag out of her mouth and stood up.
"You said you usually gag yourself, right?"
"Yeah, sometimes, but I figured..."
"Can I see how that works?"
Hailey held up the ball gag for Nick to see.
"Umm... sure, but don't you need to get home?"
"I've got a little while still. Please!"
Nick smiled smiled at her and nodded. Hailey climbed on the bed and straddled Nick's chest. She held the ball gag out and Nick opened his mouth. Hailey quickly pushed it in and buckled the straps behind his head.
"How's that?"
"Mmph gmmph."
Nick nodded his head. Hailey giggled a little and then stood up on the bed. She took down the popsicle and then straddle Nick again. It was cold in her hand, but a smile spread across her face.
"Mmmph?"
Hailey didn't respond, but just held the popsicle over Nick's chest. Nick's eyes grew wide as he realized what she was doing. He struggled futilely against his bonds and watched as the first drop fell.
"Mmgghh!"
Hailey laughed.
"Not so funny now, is it?"
Nick shook his head. Hailey looked deep into his eyes as she brought the popsicle up to her lips. Nick's breathing got heavier as he watched her lick and suck the popsicle.
"You like that, don't you?"
"Mmm hmmm."
Nick nodded his head excited. Hailey continued sucking on the popsicle, switching hands every so often to give the other a chance to warm up. Pretty soon, she was able to feel the key with her tongue. Soon afterwards, the key was free. Hailey pulled what left of the ice from her mouth and the key dangled freely. Most of the string was still in the ice, but that didn't matter. She broke the string, laid the ice on the towel, and placed the key in Nick's right hand. She then moved off his chest and kneeled on the bed between his legs as he worked to free himself. Within moments Nick's hands were free and he had removed the ball gag from hid mouth. He sat up and grabbed Hailey, pulling her into a tight embrace. She hugged him back and they both sat there quietly in each other's arms for a while.
Sometime later Hailey was standing in Nick's living room. She was wearing his t-shirt and shorts. Nick was still naked.
"Do you think your mom will be mad that you weren't home?"
"I don't know. Maybe... but I'm not really worried about that."
"I'd like to see you again. Would you like to go out to dinner this weekend? Maybe a movie?"
"If I'm not grounded... yes, I'd love that."
"Call me later, if you can."
"I will."
Nick gave her another hug which she reciprocated and then opened the door for her. Hailey walked home, this time walking on the side walk past Mr. McIntire's house. Apparently Mr. McIntire and the Jones boys had all gone inside, but Hailey no longer cared. When she got home, she could tell that her mom was already home, but thankfully her mom had left the door unlocked. Hailey quickly gathered up her stuff and started heading upstairs.
"Hailey!? Is that you?"
"Yes, Mom. It's me."
Hailey quickly dumped her stuff on the bed and changed into her own clothes. She stuffed Nick's shirt and shorts into her bag so she could give it to him later. She then made her way back downstairs and to the kitchen.
"You left all your stuff on floor. Where were you?"
"I know, Mom. Sorry. A package was delivered to our house, but it was for Nick, so I brought it over to him."
"Who is Nick?
"Mr. Jeffries, you know... two doors down. He said I could call him Nick. He's really nice. We ended up talking for quite a while."
"Well, that was nice of you. You still have to finish your homework, but dinner is almost ready. So what did you talk about?"
"Oh! All kinds of things. Did you know that magicians don't use real straitjackets in their acts?"

justDIY
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Hailey's Dilema

Unread post by justDIY »

This was a fun story, thank you for sharing it. If only we all had a Hailey for a neighbor :)

Acinonyx
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Hailey's Dilema

Unread post by Acinonyx »

This was quite a fun read, please; do continue, write more :shock: