Luke's pet Part 1

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
KinkyTrash
Tightly Hogtied

Luke's pet Part 1

Unread post by KinkyTrash »

My name is Nate.I am a deliveryman for the postal services. I was about to give a parcel to someone named Luke Corne. I got out of my truck carrying the parcel to Luke's front door. His house was on a hill, I noticed looking at the driveway that sloped down that hill. Telling me that there was probably a basement level below the hill. I looked up at the house. It was nothing out of the ordinary. two stories. with a balcony small balcony on the second floor. It looked like it would give a good view of the rest of the neighborhood below an even bigger hill that I had to drive up to get here. Looking around the sides of the house, I noticed that there was a forest back behind the house. "It must be nice to live here." I thought to myself. I headed up the walkway which was paved with smooth stones. I knocked on the door, which was answered by a man who looked somewhat anxious. He stood there and looked at me for a second. Squinting slightly, he eyed me up and down. 'He should do.' The man thought to himself. "I have a parcel for Luke Corne." I said to the man.
"You found him." The man now revealed to be Luke said.
"Okay mister Corne. This is from James Corne." I said handing him the package. "I know it his probably none of my business, but who is this James? Brother? Cousin? Son? Father?" I asked not having any idea why I was asking because I did not give a shit. I guess I just wanted to hear this silent man talk more, because this was getting akward.
"Cousin." He then replied. "This should have everything I need..." He said out loud by mistake. I was about to say 'pardon?' but before I could he covered my mouth with a cloth. I blacked out after breathing in the chemicals.
Luke caught the man underneath his arms, and dragged him inside quickly. 'Whew. I don't think anyone saw me.' Luke thought to himself. He dragged the man into what would be his new room. It was time to get to work.
I awoke in a room that I did not recognize. It had one big window that seemed to cover one of the entire four walls. It overlooked the forest in the back. The window had beautiful dark blue curtains. I looked to the left wall. It appeared to have a closet with a sliding door on it, although I could not tell what was inside because it was shut. Looking to the right I saw a bed. Well, when I saw bed, I mean a mattress in a big trunk that was big enough to fit a human body inside of. I was worried now. As soon as I got my bearings I attempted to get up off of the floor, only to find that my arms were stuck to my sides, while my legs were stuck together. My whole body below my head was wrapped in what appeared to be plastic from black garbage bags. But it was extremely thick. There must have been more than one layer under there. I could feel the plastic against my bare skin. I was naked under all of the layers of black plastic. I heard a door open behind me. I had not seen this door before because it was the wall I was not facing. I heard Luke's voice say "Oh darn! Your awake. Now I have to go back downstairs to get the chloroform. I thought I could finish you before you woke."
"Hang on! Wait!" I screamed as he was about to shut the door behind him.
"Yes?" He said calmly.
"You have some explaining to do! What the hell are you doing to me?!" I screamed.
"Now now, no need to shout, I am right here. I suppose I could catch you up before I knock you out again. You are going to be my pet. Hang on let me finish." He said as he saw my mouth open about to protest. "After the first few days I know you will grow to like it, and will not won't to leave. My wife is out right now covering our tracks, and making sure no one comes looking for you. You won't have to worry about that, anyway." He clapped his hands together. "I have installed a catheter on you underneath that plastic. You will see what we are doing with that later. We will also be putting you on a liquid diet, because we would not be able to clean you up if you were to shit under there. Now that will be all for now. I am going to get the rest of the tools." He shut the door behind him. Coming back later with the chloroform. I pretended to struggle, not wanting to admit to him that I was enjoying this.
I woke up again later, to find myself unable to move at all anymore. I was now covered in silver duct tape on top of the black plastic. There was a ball gag in my mouth with the tube from the catheter going through it. He actually wanted me to drink my piss?! I was becoming very aroused now. I was curious what it would taste like so I took a quick leak. It ran through the tube straight into my mouth. It was very warm, to be expected, but also very very salty. I quickly swallowed. I looked out the large window and saw that it was dark outside. The door opened behind me, however this time a woman walked in front of me. I could not see her face very well, because it was dark in the room, and she was standing up towering above me. "Hey sweetie, my name is Jackie. You can address me as mistress Jackie though, that is when you can talk." She giggled. "You and I are going to have a big day tomorrow, but now you need to get some sleep." She lifted me up in the air gently placing me in the truck before locking it shut. I heard her say: "Night-night sweetie."

KinkyTrash
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Luke's pet Part 1

Okay! I have been putting this off for a long time because I am fucking lazy! That is also why it is going to be split into two parts. Because I want everyone that read this http://www.boundforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=102166 To know I did not forget and I am just lazy! None of the names in this story are real in my life, If you have read any of my other posts you would know that I am slightly paranoid about my privacy. Anyway, I will make the second part later.

KinkyTrash
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Luke's pet Part 1

Actually, I will probably just discontinue it entirely. Because no one (including me) cares.