Dill's self-bondage adventure (anthro stuff)

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Dill's self-bondage adventure (anthro stuff)

Unread post by Hypercat »

I made a bondage picture and while writing the description I came up with a small story:
Dill found this resin for self bondage in a sexy shop and decided to make a try even only to find out how effective it was.
Reached her home she closed ever door and window. Then she stripped down to her red minithong and she opened the can that contained a honey like fluid, but not smelling as honey. The scent was more similar to the one on the sticky side of duct tape, but kinda sweeter.She coated her muzzle making care of leaving two holes for her nostrils, and then she proceed to coat all the rest of her body, which took all the content of the can.
Once done that she stood up, she closed her legs together, she crossed her arms behind her back.Past a minute she tried to open her legs, resulting in pulling them barely apart, just to have them snapped together at the end of her effort.Same went with her arms. For how much she struggled she couldn’t move them more than a half of an inch.Satisfied by the result she tried to speak, but while she could still separate her jaws there was no way to disclose her lips, solidly glued together. And only a soft moan escaped her lips.The helplessness was definitively complete. She squirmed and moaned more just to enjoy it. Feeling the urge to rub her pussy and her nipples, but totally denied to do that, with her arms bound behind her back.Nor she could lay down and rub her breasts on the ground, with her soles glued to the floor, allowing her just to bend forward and backward. Which was becoming harder and harder as the time was passing.Was she becoming tired for the squirming? This looked strange to her. But looking at her body she notices the resin coating was becoming thicker and smoother as the time was passing.She thought it was just an impression at first but then she had to face the reality that the resin was becoming hard as shatterproof glass.
Squirming was not only becoming hard but nearly impossible.
She tried to again to speak but this time the grip on her jaws was solid, keeping them firmly shut like the cruelest of muzzles, and only a loader moans came out.
Meanwhile the coating was growing not on only the outside but even on the inside, compressing her body by every covered inch, snout included.
She started panicking, shaking her head around, the only movement she could do, glad she followed the instruction to not cover her neck, and now she did know why.
At the same time she was turned on as hell, now her distress was more real. But she couldn’t get a relief.The hard coating denied her any movement from the neck down. Breathing was causing her huge breasts to be lightly squashed against the inside walls of her prison, tintillating her but not enough to reach a climax. And touching herself was more out of question than before.
She watched the can and she read the coating was gonna last eight hours before breaking by itself.
With windows closed she had already lost the track of time. She tried to watch the clock at her back but she couldn’t turn her neck enough.
She let out a long loud cry for the frustration.
These were gonna be the longest eight hours of her life. And the first one had not even passed.
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

KinkyTrash
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Dill's self-bondage adventure (anthro stuff)

Unread post by KinkyTrash »

Yeah I saw that earlier. About how long did it take you to draw this?

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

KinkyTrash wrote:Yeah I saw that earlier. About how long did it take you to draw this?
Pencil + Ink + CG took few days. The color was the hardest part, but I wanted to try a trasparent mummification on a big buff girl since a long time.
I so love big bound buff girls <3

KinkyTrash
Tightly Hogtied

Hypercat wrote:
KinkyTrash wrote:Yeah I saw that earlier. About how long did it take you to draw this?
Pencil + Ink + CG took few days. The color was the hardest part, but I wanted to try a trasparent mummification on a big buff girl since a long time.
I so love big bound buff girls <3
Coloring and transparency trip me up a lot. And I suck at detail... As for your love of bound buff girls, I think I noticed! :lol:

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

"I think the best part of your already wonderful art is the wonderful stories and descriptions. you are quite a good writer."
I'm not sure if this guy is being honest or just preparing me for a request.
This is the pic he was complimenti, (is there a way to make then fit into a post?) with the description he call "story":
http://orig03.deviantart.net/5e23/f/201 ... 8uema0.png
Six hippos have been kidnapped, stripped to their panties and slipped in a snug long crate.
Their hands and feet bound together by industrial tape used to fix machinaries.
Their mouth filled with expanding foam and their lips and jaws sealed together by a cross of the same tape.
They can't avoid blushing in shame and disconfort as their struggle make them rub their breasts and their butts against each other.
They try to scream for help but their merciless gags wont let any sound escape from their throat.

KinkyTrash
Tightly Hogtied

Hypercat wrote:"I think the best part of your already wonderful art is the wonderful stories and descriptions. you are quite a good writer."
I'm not sure if this guy is being honest or just preparing me for a request.
This is the pic he was complimenti, (is there a way to make then fit into a post?) with the description he call "story":
http://orig03.deviantart.net/5e23/f/201 ... 8uema0.png
Six hippos have been kidnapped, stripped to their panties and slipped in a snug long crate.
Their hands and feet bound together by industrial tape used to fix machinaries.
Their mouth filled with expanding foam and their lips and jaws sealed together by a cross of the same tape.
They can't avoid blushing in shame and disconfort as their struggle make them rub their breasts and their butts against each other.
They try to scream for help but their merciless gags wont let any sound escape from their throat.
Wait, who said that?