Happy Halloween Horrors.

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
restricted
Forever Mummified

Happy Halloween Horrors.

Unread post by restricted »

Halloween. Well I look forward to it hoping I’ll get the same surprise as I did last year. Now I have thought of my theme for this one. I am 25 this Halloween so hopefully, I might be surprised again. It’s great having a birthday on Halloween. You never know what evil force might take you by surprise.

I’ll tell you about last year. Maybe I can come up with something to beat it this year. I know my boyfriend has got a thing about women locked in chastity belts. Last year I bought the nest there is. It can’t be cut in case of damage to the wearer. The locks can’t be picked. The wearer was totally under the control of the key holder. Even thinking about it made me hot between the legs. I even got the matching bra. I couldn’t even feel my nipples even if I wanted to, but the metal tickled them and gave me a thrill causing my nipples to push out against the cold hard metal.

The day came. Steve was having a few drinks with his mates. I used the time to get ready for him. He had to lock the thing on me while I begged him not to do it. He phoned to say he would be here by 8. That left me an hour to get ready.
I donned my tie sided bikini. Got all my goodies out of the box including handcuffs, ankle cuffs, ropes, ear muffs, helmet plus a gag and blindfold. All he had to do was put on the top hat, cape mask like a villain used to look like in the silent films, do a few cackles and then do what he wanted with me finally locking the chastity belt and bra on me. Just to be sure, I put a voice changer program on the computer so he could use that to disguise his voice even to the extent of being a female who locked me up.

I had polished the chastity belt and the bra to a really high shine. I could use them as a mirror if I wanted to.
Legs tied to the legs of the bed spreading them wide apart, I was trapped already and getting wet without wanting to want that moment. Chastity belt and bra were on the dresser, all ready for fitting on me. I put the helmet on and laced it up tight. Finally I handcuffed myself to the headboard.

It didn’t take me long to start thrashing about trying to get an orgasm. But I knew it was a waste of time really. But it did give me something to do to pass the time. I don’t know how long I was there. Steve was taking his time. It must have been well past 8 by now.

The time seemed to drag. I just wish he would come home and see to me. A few nice orgasms and then lock me up at his pleasure.

Eventually I thought I heard something. But with the helmet on it was hard to distinguish. Eventually Steve stood by my feet. Top hat, mask, moustache, and cloak. A woman’s voice said “What have we here? All trussed up ready for use. Lovely”. He must have recorded it downstairs on the computer and changed the voice before putting it on his MP3 player. At least he is going along with it I thought. “But the woman’s voice does not suit the outfit”. The blindfold was put over my eyes. I lay there for a few moments before Steve started to untie my bikini. I was now naked. I felt smooth gloved hands on my breasts. Then they traced my body down to my thighs. Before long I could feel a tongue licking at my labia. The tongue entered me and flicked my clitoris. I was ready to explode when it suddenly stopped.

I could hear the chastity belt being moved about. “No, please don’t put that on me. I need to get my orgasm”
The female voice said, “This is going on you. You don’t deserve to cum. Once I lock this on, you are mine, all mine. To think, a whole year of no sex. At my complete mercy. I wouldn’t go to the police if I were you as I have been reading up on this and as it can’t be cut off, I will throw the leys into the sea.”

I wriggled. Steve was really into this. I felt the waist band going around me. I begged Steve not to do it. He cackled in that woman’s voice. But I knew that the more I told him, the more he would take note that I didn’t want to be released until he let me.

The crotch shield came up between my thighs and pressed against my body. I could feel my pussy trying to climb through the slot where the urine would go. Steve fiddled with the belt and tightened it more. It was crushing my pelvic muscles. Finally the shield over the pee hole was fitted. I knew that until Steve unlocked the belt, I wasn’t going to see it let alone touch it. The locks clicking shut was quite audible.

The bra was fitted on me, adjusted and locked in place. My nipples tried to expand, but the metal pushed them back into me. They had grown hard and although they weren’t painful, and although were slightly uncomfortable, it was a lovely feeling. I felt the bra being adjusted behind my back even though I was laying on it. The lock was closed. It might as well have been the vaults of the Bank of England that it was protecting. My tits were safer than the bank. So was my now aching pussy. Already I needed Steve to rip the belt off and give me a good seeing to. Steve must be relishing this.

I kept begging for Steve to take the chastity belt off and hump me, but there was no response except a hand was run under the crotch piece, pressing it even harder against my tender sex. I thought at the time that I needed a good shagging.
But to my chagrin, Steve put the gag in my mouth “Shut up slave” He held the keys to my belt and bra up high. “I’ll just take these. You won’t need them for a while until I feel like letting you out of them” then walked of locking the door behind him. I twisted and turned. How long would he keep me waiting? An hour must have passed and I was desperate for attention.
I don’t know how long I was trying to escape, but I fell asleep in the end. Not a deep sleep. I kept waking hoping my frustration would end. “Come on Steve. Give it to me” I thought. But Steve never returned.

The next morning, Steve came into the bedroom. By now I was bursting to go to the toilet. I asked him to take the belt off of me. “Give me the keys then” he replied.

I told him he had them. He denied it. He didn’t lock me in the belt. “Well who did then?” He told me he lost the keys to our house along with a letter. Whoever found it must have come along and locked me up. I told him not to be silly. I needed to have his cock. He replied he would love to shag me, but he really hasn’t got the keys.

A month went by without sex and I was going mad. Every time I walked, the belt would irritate my sex lips and cause little shock of excitement to course through my body.

Two months. I pleaded with Steve to undo the belt. “I haven’t got them” he said. I told him he was taking this ignoring my pleas too far. “I told you, I lost the keys to our house and had to wait until I could get the spare one from my sister. She was out at the dance hall”

We decided to change the street door lock. Obviously, if Steve hadn’t been the one to lock me up, who was it? Who was the burglar and why lock me up and not rape me?

Four months and by now I was climbing the walls with frustration. The belt was causing me problems with my menstrual flow and also forever tormenting me by keeping me on the edge of an orgasm. But worse was to come.
Our shop had been the target of shop lifters so the manager put an alarm system in. Going out that night, I was the first and “BEEEEEP!” It sounded like an air raid siren to me. The manager called me back into the shop and in front of everybody I had to strip off to show I wasn’t shop lifting.

After that, every day the girls insisted on giving all the gory details of the wonderful sex they had had the night before. In fact a couple said that thinking about me not having sex really made them randy. Their husbands wondered what had happened to them.

The manager made us wear name badges. Mine said “Chastity”. I was angry but needed the money so I couldn’t resign.
Six months and I got a letter. I opened it. “Thank you for the entertainment. I have really let go of all inhibitions this year thinking of you all locked away and not getting it. Next week lock yourself to the bed again and I will release you. I did come to steal your belongings. I thought you were out. When I found the letter and the keys. I thought I would help myself. When I saw you trussed up like that with all those goodies laying around I couldn’t help myself”.

We hatched a plan to catch the thief. Steve put the old lock back. He would go down to the pub again, sneak out of the back and get back in shutting himself in our wardrobe. Then he would jump out and catch the burglar in the act.

Steve managed to get back, saw me lying on the bed and shut himself in our wardrobe. I must admit I was impressed when Steve made these. They have thick wooden doors. They don’t lock, just shut on magnets.

Unfortunately the burglar had seen him enter the house. The burglar crept up to the bedroom and wedged a chair between our bed and the wardrobe door. Steve was trapped. I couldn’t be rescued now.

Then the burglar spoke. It was a woman. She was wearing a mask so we couldn't see who it was. “I haven’t got the keys to the chastity belt with me. I have some handcuffs here. Strip to your pants. I will open the door a bit to let you put them on with your hands behind your back. When you tell me you have put them on, I will let you out. Once I have tied you to a chair, I will get the keys to the chastity belt”.

Steve did as he was told. The burglar tied him tightly to the chair and went to get the keys to my chastity belt. Steve had a huge erection. “I wonder if I should use that” she said, pulling the pants off of him and leaving them around his ankles.

Steve sat there looking at me all night long. The next morning, the burglar untied the rope from Steve, leaving the cuffs on. She threw the keys on the dresser and left. Steve managed to get the cuffs off and came to release me. He went to undo my cuffs but I said, “never mind about them; get this chastity belt off of me and this bra”.

Steve did just that and for the first time in months, I felt his throbbing cock inside me. It took me all of 4 minutes to reach my first orgasm. I thought it would have been longer. But happily I wasn’t.

This year I want my Steve to dress up as Darth Vader and shag me while I was tied to the bed, helpless and unable to stop him having his evil way. Part of it is to pretend it isn’t him and find some excuse after that it wasn’t him at all. No matter how much I pester him for the following year, he must pretend it wasn’t him humping me. After this last year of no sex with everyone tormenting me, I look forward to it. I wonder what Steve is like at making strong boxes to put me in? Hmm, it sounds delicious.

But maybe we could see the burglar once more and make a threesome. With her locked up!
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.