The stag and hen night.

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
restricted
Forever Mummified

The stag and hen night.

Unread post by restricted »

The Saturday afternoon, a week before my wedding, I had my stag night. I would still love to know who it was who did that to me. But it was fun.

To cut out a lot of unnecessary chit chat, I and a dozen of my mates went out on the razzle. I must have got drunk and I don’t recall anything else. Except what happened to me.

Well, I woke up to find I was wearing a dress and they had used cable ties to strap me to a wooden bench. My arms were splayed out. My legs tied to each side of the bench. I couldn’t move. Their was no escape. They were just putting makeup on me and fastening a blonde wig on my head. I started to shout but they gagged me. The black bag over my head was a nuisance. I couldn’t tell who was coming by. I heard several people laugh at my predicament. But no one ventured to help me escape. Good job it was warm. A summer dress is no good in the winter.

Several times I heard girls come along and laugh at me. A few times they sat down beside me and I felt their hands wandering up under the petticoats. It was lovely as they stroked my thighs. It gave me an erection to be proud of. A few giggled. But none of them would let me cum. I was as frustrated as hell. It was most disheartening that they wouldn’t help me escape. What was worse, I couldn’t see who it was ignored my pleas just for a little self-gratification on their part. I wondered if they would go away and play with themselves or each other when there was a few of them.

A little while later, a group of girls came by. One sat either side of me and played with my legs. I could feel the petticoats being fluffed about. Another I worked out was kneeling right in front of me. I felt her smooth hands go up my thighs; she stroked my balls through the knickers I was wearing. They were pulled down a bit and her hand encircled my shaft and started to work its way up and down it. Just when I was about to cum, she stopped.

Then I felt her face against my thighs. She licked the top of my cock and slowly worked her way down as far as she dared. Her tongue flicked against the underside of my shaft. Before I knew it she was going slowly backwards and forwards. Her lips tightly enclosed my shaft between them. I could feel her teeth as they went up and down my now well engorged shaft.
She built up speed and before I could stop it, I shot everything into her mouth. She swallowed the lot. But she carried on licking my cock like it was an ice lolly. I thought she was an expert at giving blowjobs as it didn’t take me long to get hard and cum again.

Then the lot run off leaving me struggling once more to escape. Fortunately just afterwards some girls came by, took pity on me and released me. They said I looked cute in my dress and the knickers were lovely as well. They asked if I wanted to join them on their hen night. All I wanted to do was run off home before Yvonne saw me dressed like that. A few people do and they laughed at me. Fortunately nobody I knew saw me.

The big problem I have now is keeping it from Yvonne that some girl gave me these fantastic blow jobs.

I had my hen night the week before our wedding. We started out having lots of drinks and having fun. There was I in a short tutu with L plates and bridal veil. I have to admit I was well on the way to getting drunk when I was grabbed.

A collar was put around my neck. “It’s an anti-bark shock collar. I have set it so you would get a hell of a shock for even the slightest of sound. If you want to try it, then say something and we will scoop you up, but that would be the end of the hen night”. Jane my chief bridesmaid said.

“In case you are wondering, we have a surprise for you. You are going to have to give a blow job and do it expertly or you will get a shock from my cattle prod. Don’t forget, one word and the collar will shock you” Vanessa said.

They led me to a park bench and there was this man sitting tied to the bench, He was wearing a summer dress. I couldn't see his face as he had a hood on. I had to supress a giggle when I saw his petticoats and those satin knickers. I didn’t think I would like giving a blow job, but I have to admit it was pleasant although I didn’t like the salty taste from his spunk. I quickly swallowed it followed by a drop of Jägermeister.

I now have a problem, well two problems really. Seeing him in that dress, all exposed like that and very vulnerable made me hot. Ruffling under his petticoats really got me ready to screw. Good job I kept my virginity until we got married.

So one problem is how do I get Rob to let me tie him up wearing a dress? The other problem is I talk in my sleep. I hope I don’t tell him about me giving the lad on the bench a taste of fellatio. I’ve been told that if you make him eat pineapple, the salty taste is wiped out.

Last edited by restricted on 18 Jan 2016, 21:12, edited 4 times in total.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

FictitiousSlave
Unfettered Newbie

Re: The stag and hen night.

Unread post by FictitiousSlave »

Cross dressing isn't really my thing but I loved seeing the two sides to this story!