The fool on the hill

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
restricted
Forever Mummified

The fool on the hill

Unread post by restricted »

I just wish you could read my mind before I go mad. It all seems a dream now that has turned into a nightmare.

I moved to a new town looking for work. In a pub that night, I saw these lovely girls and they kept looking over at me. It must have been that they realised I was a stranger. Anyway, somehow we got chatting. They were really a friendly bunch.

It turned out that they owned a commune and were having trouble with the crops. They had tried everything. “Perhaps we should try the Wicker Man idea” one of the joked. They all laughed. So did I. I told them that was a lot of nonsense. They agreed and laughed with me.

Anyway, the drink kept flowing, my tongue got looser as I got to know them better and eventually I passed out. When I woke I had no idea where I was. All I could see was the whitewashed breeze blocks of the building I was in. I went to get up and found I was naked. They must have stripped me.

Eventually I pulled myself up, wrapped the blanket around me and headed for the door. It was locked. I shouted and banged and eventually someone opened the door. I asked why it was locked and was told that although I told them I was a virgin, I might get ideas and go and rape them.

I was taken from the building I was in to the breakfast room. The breakfast was delicious and I ate heartily. Then my head started to spin. I felt weak. I collapsed banging my head on the table. That was the last thing I remember.

I awoke to find myself in a warm bath smelling of scented oils and two of the girls were washing me down. I was still weak. I asked what was going on and was told that I must have a virus. They are cleaning me up and will nurse me back to health. I was scrubbed clean before they emptied the water out of the bath. They rubbed me down with a rough towel before smothering me in scented oil. They wrapped the towel around me and put me into a wheelchair. I was taken back to my room where I saw my bed had been replaced by a table. More girls joined us and I was lifted onto the table. I still couldn’t move my arms and legs.

Before I knew it my limbs were being wrapped in bandages. Even my hands were covered. I asked what was going on and was told it was a treatment they discovered that cures problems. They worked abound my body pushing the bandages underneath me. Eventually only me head was free.

Then they started again. Only this time they worked with plaster. I started to complain and they put a finger over their lips and told me to be quiet “Shush” they went. They soaked the plaster as they went on. They never made it too tight around the chest so I could breathe. Then they showed me a mirror so I could see what I looked like. I noticed my cock was not covered. I stated to get movement back in my limbs but the plaster held fast.

More plaster went around my legs holding them together. After that, my arms were fastened to my side. Then they stated to wrap my head in bandages. I watched as they crisscrossed my face several times as they wrapped the bandages around me. In the mirror I could see only my eyes were visible.

After that they stood me up and wrapped my head in plaster. I could feel them fiddling with something on the top of my head. A strap came down and I felt them pulling it tight under my chin. More plaster followed covering the strap up. Fortunately they left my nostrils clear. In the mirror I could see that they had fastened a ring of some sort over me. I was left to dry hard. I couldn’t move and the plaster made talking impossible.

A few hours later as the sun began to set; I was put on a cart and wheeled to the top of a hill. I thought it was going to rain so the plaster would be washed away and I’d be free. The girls took it in turn to masturbate me so all my strength was gone. Finally they covered my cock with bandages and plaster. “We’ll give you a big one” they joked. They made it look like a huge cock sticking out proud. From the remains of the heat of the day it took only a few minutes to set hard. I was still praying for rain.

Eventually I was stood up and turned to face what looked like a set of narrow goal posts. In the middle was a ring I was stood under it and one of the girls tied a rope from the post ring to the ring on the top of my head. I was held in an upright position. They stepped back to admire their work. I was looking at the clouds that were starting to form. However, rain would be no use to me as two of the girls took some varnish from the cart and painted my plaster with the varnish. The rain would not penetrate and soften the plaster.

“Well that’s the fool secured. That takes care of the plants for this month. We were lucky this time, finding a virgin like this. Maybe we should venture further afield next time. Oh well, he won’t last longer than a month. We had better start digging a plot for him. Shame really, as I would love a baby, but the cards didn’t let me win this time. Maybe next time eh?” one of them said. They all laughed, I grumbled and watched as they walked off with the cart. They turned to wave goodbye to me.

I watched as the little group got smaller and smaller as they got further and further away. So if anyone can read my thoughts, I don’t know where I am but please hurry as I don’t know how long I will live.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.