Breaking into prison.

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
restricted
Forever Mummified

Breaking into prison.

Unread post by restricted »

I apologise for any spelling mistakes. I am writing this with my arms through the bars of my cage. I can only work for a while. My arms ache, but I have been told that unless I finish this story, there is no food for me.

It started last May. I went for a drive in the country and found a quaint little village where I had a nice cup of coffee and some buns. While listening to the conversation between a group of women, I heard about two sisters. They lived in a big house on their own. They were quite mad by all accounts. But they were also filthy rich. They owned a scrap yard so never had to work for living.

July came and I went back. I found out where they lived and parked some way away. That was I could walk to their house, explain my mobile phone had gone dead and my car had broken down. I wanted to use their phone. It sounded plausible to me.

But before I rang their doorbell, I reconnoitred the area and the house. It seemed easy enough. A little way to the left was a stream. On the right was a pipe from under the house. It had a tap on it. So obviously they used it to water the garden. They must use the stream to supply the water for the garden. I know I would if it were available to me. Round the back was a well. It looked perfect. Someone had cemented the sides so it was smooth on the inside, but still showed the bricks on the outside. I wondered why. To one side of that was a large plate that looked like it covered the well. There were tubs of flowers standing on that.

The windows seemed easy enough, but the door was quite a sturdy thing, even the back door was quite a strong one. They must have pots of money to keep safe for these doors, but why didn’t they re-inforce the windows?
Still that was for another time. I knocked at the door and explained what had happened and was let in. I pretended to dial the number of a garage and thanked them after telling them I would have to go and wait by my car. It shook me how young and pretty the girls were. They could have only been in their twenties.

On my way out I noticed the cellar door. That is where they must keep all their valuables I thought. That is easy to find. I’ll come back in a week to help unload them for them. I left feeling extremely confident that I was going to be rich very soon.
One August Sunday, I decided I was ready for the increase in my wealth. I parked my car a mile from their house and walked the rest. I didn’t want the noise of my car disturbing them. As I walked down the long path to their house I sensed an air of foreboding. But I shrugged it off.

Getting into the house was easier than I thought. They had kindly left a window open for me. It took me a matter of seconds to work my way into the cellar. I should have got a new torch and batteries. These were going dim and the torch had a loose connection. But I could see enough to not bump into anything.

I opened what I thought was the last door into the cellar only to find there was a cage in the middle of the room. It had strong chromium bars. In the corner was a small cupboard. I presumed that the jewels and cash were in the cupboard. To my surprise I found the idiots hadn’t shut the cage door. I crept over to the cupboard. I opened the door only to find all that was in it was a chamber pot. I was stunned.

Before I could react, the cage door slammed shut behind me. I rushed to the door only to find I was stuck. I tried my hardest to get it open. I tried my house braking tools to no effect. I was stuck. “Well, well, what have we here? A fly caught in our trap” It was one of the sisters. The light came on.

I shouted she should let me out or else. “Or else what? It seems to me you are in a pickle. It’s not me in the cage is it? And I have a right to be in our house” I knew she was right, but I carried on shouting to her to let me out. “That’s it dear boy. Let your emotions go. No one visits us and if they did, our alarm system would warn us.”

“Alarms?”

“Of course. We spent a lot of money on them. How do you think we knew you were here? We have lots of tricks. For instance, we can flood this room which we do whenever we go away. So if someone like you tries to break in, they can’t get to the jewels and cash which are upstairs in the attic anyway. Now be a good boy and calm down. My name is Matty. My sister Josie will be down later with your breakfast. We have to decide what to do with you”

“Let me out” I shouted.

“I don’t think so. You could overpower me. I think I’m safer with you in there to be honest”

She left, turning out the light as she went. I slumped to the floor and thought about my predicament. I watched as daylight started to lighten up the small window which was just below ceiling height. Even that had bars on it. The light flooded the room, but I could not see out of the window, just get glimpses of a clear blue sky.

A few hours later the two sisters came back with a breakfast for me. “We should call the police, but you will be a burden on the state and cost a lot of money. So we have decided to have some fun and keep you here” Josie said in a voice that chilled me to the bone. I was handed a bottle of water.

“When you have finished that breakfast. You need to strip”

“If you think I’m going to take all my clothes off, you have another thing coming, you perverted cow” The two girls left leaving the tray outside the cell just beyond my reach and me looking at it. It was making me feel hungry, but I was determined not to be beaten by these pair of cunning minxes. I was left all day. They had left me some water which I had drunk long before the day was out.

The next morning the girls came back and I had used the chamber pot. “Are you going to remove your clothes?” I threw the contents all over Josie. She rushed off in disgust. Matty asked if I thought that was funny. I told her it relieved my tension. “We can flood the room you know. It will wash it down” In a matter of minutes after she left, water poured into the room. The floor was covered and Josie poured some disinfectant into the water. She had changed her clothes. I thought they were going to drown me but the water stopped coming and eventually receded.

I was left in a cold damp room. The girls came back and gave me some hot soup. I thought they had given up on making me strip. They never asked once. They never said a word the whole time they were with me. I fell asleep. They must have drugged the soup. I woke up with a bed in the cell with me.

For the following week they fed me but never spoke once. Even though I asked how long they intended to keep me they still remained silent.

Then one day after breakfast I felt woozy. I asked for a doctor. But then I passed out. They must have drugged my meal. I woke up okay and wondered what they had been up to. I was about to find out. I was still clothed so if they wanted me naked, why hadn’t they stripped me?

They walked into the cellar where I was imprisoned. They were wearing prison officers’ uniforms. They had Tasers, pepper spray, mace and other things to defend themselves. I asked why they hadn’t stripped me.

Matty responded, “We measured you for some items, but we need you to take your clothes off. Until you do, you don’t eat. Now we have to set up what we are going to do with you”

Josie told me my car had been crushed and ground up beyond recognition. No one knew where I was. She got a seat and placed it in front of my cell. “Do you admit to breaking and entering these premises in order to steal our wealth?” I couldn’t deny it.

Matty said “In that case your honour, I feel we require the mandatory sentence” Josie nodded. “I hereby sentence you to life imprisonment for you heinous crime. You have plenty of time to reflect on your misdeeds”

I thought I would humour them by letting them have their little play acting roles. I asked how long was a life sentence? Two weeks in which case I can go.

Josie said quite firmly, “the sentence is a whole life sentence. There can be no remission” I thought they were taking it a little too far. Josie left so I asked Matty when I was going to be let out. “You heard her. Welcome to your little world. In future you will address us a ma’am as we are your prison officers. Now are you going to remove your clothes?” I shook my head to say no.

Sometime later they brought a table into the cellar. They sat and ate a most sumptuous meal. “When am I going to get my meal?” I asked. Josie replied that I wasn’t getting any more food or drink until I removed my clothes.

After three days of watching them eat their meals, I gave in and slowly took my clothes off. I covered my bits up with my hands. “Push your clothes through the bars”. I did as I was told still trying to cover myself up. But it did produce some food and drink for me. Have you ever tried eating through cell bars? I hadn’t. I found it most awkward.

“We must find an easier way of you eating. In future you will put your hands through the cell bars, where we will handcuff them. Your meal will be left in your cell and when the door is locked, the handcuffs will be released”. They had thought of everything. They could hold me here indefinitely and there is nothing I could do about it. Nobody knew where I was.
I answered ”Thank you”.

“Thank you what?” Matty demanded to know.

“Thank you Matty”

“That isn’t the answer I require. You have been told what to say”

“Thank you ma’am”

That’s better. Nearly convincing. You had better get used to it being as we will be the people you see most of the time. Except the nurse of course”

“The nurse ma’am?”

“Yes, she is coming tomorrow to give you a health check. Don’t think about trying to get her on your side. We had talked about this some time ago not realising how soon it would happen. It was her idea about the cell and what she would do”
In a downhearted voice I said “Thank you for the warning ma’am”

The next day the nurse turned up. I had to put my arms through the cell bars and Josie handcuffed them. The nurse entered the cell and gave me all sorts of tests. “He is fit. But he will need to have an enema to clear out his system. I’ll do that now. He must not be allowed to play with himself. Men pay for the services you are giving him. He needs to be given bromide. That will stop all his fantasies but once a week he will need his prostrate massaged. I can test for prostate cancer while I am at it. I’ll do that. Spread your legs”

I did and she snapped on some latex gloves. I felt her lubricate my anus and her finger slowly entering me. Any erection I had soon faded and I felt the trickle of pre-cum ooze out of my cock. I didn’t like this one bit. My spunk dribbled out and it was caught in a dish. I could say it was nice, but not this way when you are not getting any action. I asked if they could rub my shaft instead but I was told that as a prisoner, I don’t get any perks like sexual enjoyment.

My meals consisted of basic stuff. There was just enough to keep me going. I had wrapped a towel around myself but then I started to think if they could see my goods, they might take pity. It didn’t cut ice with them and they ignored me. Once a week I had a good wash down. I had to put my hands through the bars and they handcuffed me.

They gave me a good scrub. Even though they were handling my cock, I couldn’t get an erection. The thought that here I was, naked with these two enjoying themselves. But there came the day when they said they had something for me to cover me up.

I had the stand with my back to the bars and they handcuffed me in that position. My legs were guided so I they were spread apart. Straps held them to the bars. The two girls walked in the cell and Matty produced a chastity belt. Josie put it around my waist and held it while Matty fixed it in brought the crotch strap up. They smothered me in Vaseline and eased my cock into the tube. I was hoping that I would have got an erection to stop it, but even that never came to my aid. Matty pulled the crotch strap home with my now trapped cock between my legs. Josie locked it all together and the pair stood back to admire their handiwork. “Now we don’t have to see your appendage. What do you say?” Matty asked.

“Let me go”

“That is not the answer we require”

“Let me go ma’am. I won’t report anything”

“That isn’t right. You should thank us”

“What for?”

“For your clothing you have just been given”

“And if I don’t?”

“Until you do and you do it properly, then you don’t get fed”

“What do I say?” I realised they had me beaten once more.

“Thank you for the lively gift of the chastity belt ma’am. And you have to say it to both of us” So I gave in and thanked them for the gift of keeping my cock locked up. “The beauty is that the keys are only sent to us, so should you escape, you will be in it for life. We will hide the keys so only one of us knows where it is. But which one? Get it right and you may or may not be let out”

I knew it was a tease as they could lie who had it. Josie joined in “And we can still milk your prostrate. I’m going to learn how to do it” Matty said she will learn too. “It should be fun”

I complained about getting cold now we were heading towards autumn. They left after releasing me from the bars and returned with a long hessian sack. “Your clothing” I slipped it over my head and found it to be rough. I complained but they took no notice of me.

They did put a little heater in the cell so it wasn’t quite so bad, but the sack cloth was scratching me to bits as well as making me itch.

In the meantime, they have me put my hands through the bars and cuff them again. They come into my cell and cuff my ankles together with a short chain. I could only take short steps. Another pair of cuffs are put on my wrists, but on my side of the bars. Then they unlock the cuffs on the outside of the cell. I am marched out into the sunshine to get my vitamin D from the sun. They attach a chain to my ankles. That lets me wander for about sixty feet. I complained it was windy but they said they were nice and warm and didn’t feel the wind. I should think so in those prison officers uniforms and thick black tights. I was allowed to be on my own for about an hour. But there was no escape from the wind. I was getting cold as the sun slowly headed towards the horizon.

A few days later, they set up their table again in front of me then disappeared. They came back with some lovely chicken salad. I said that looked nice ma’am” However it failed to get me any. Josie put some white wine on the table before she left the room.

They came back dressed to the nines in silk and satin dresses. “We are off to a show. Do you think we look okay?”
“Yes ma’am. You both look lovely”

“These dresses are ever so soft and comfortable. I bet you think it’s a shame you aren’t allowed to wear them”

“I am envious ma’am”

“Unfortunately your prison uniform is all you have” Jodie said

After I finished my fish stew and they finished their salads, they cleared away everything. Coming back into the cellar they had fur stoles around their shoulders. “These are only fake furs, but they are so soft and warm” Matty told me. “I suppose you would like one. Sorry but you have lost the right to wear anything nice"

I don’t know the address of where I’m being held prisoner, but this letter is going into the safe of their solicitor. If anything happens to them then he may open the letter and I would get released. If he finds me before I die. So, I know the local town is Little Upford. If you fancy breaking in, please do and rescue me. It’s the large manor house on the hill.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.