CLUSTER BALLOONS

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
joemamma
Unfettered Newbie

CLUSTER BALLOONS

Unread post by joemamma »

CLUSTER BALLOONS - This story is a follow-up to A New Ice Bucket Escape Challenge
Enjoy, and feel free to leave feedback

Denise and I had been inseparable for the last month; at least on the weekends when we had time away from our jobs to be together. We had just finished a “vanilla” lovemaking system where I had deposited my seed deep inside her pussy. We were basking in afterglow, snuggling, and still making out. She was sucking on my lower lip, something she knows I love. I asked her to tell me her craziest fantasies and dreams. She told me she was always flying in her dreams, and she had an incredible man who would do anything for her, or would do anything he wanted to her when she was being submissive. Sex with this incredible man was always on the menu. As was giving up control, and having him know exactly she liked and wanted. Denise told me she always fantasized about being naked in public in front of strangers. She probably thought this was all bawdy, bedroom, post orgasm talk. But, I planned on making her fantasies become reality.

My brain was in overdrive as she dozed off that night. I keyed on the phrases flying, sex with a man she loved, naked in public, giving up control. The next day, I looked on line and made a few phone calls and found out my initial idea could indeed be feasible. She needed to sign a waiver, but signing a waiver would give away my idea. I told her I had an idea to make her fantasies come true. She asked what it was for. I told her it was a “hold harmless” agreement. I told her I would be there every minute and make sure nothing negative would happen to her. She shrugged her shoulders, and signed her name. She said I trust you with my life. You would never let anything bad happen to me. I was like WOW, what a woman!
I told her next Saturday would be her fantasy day. I arrived at her house, and told her to bring her ipod and ear buds. She was wearing sweat pants and that awesome striped tank top I like. I told her she would need to be blindfolded, and wear ear plugs when we arrive at her fantasy site. She smiled and told me she loved surprises. She kissed me and told me she knew to expect anything from my imagination. I blindfolded her and secured the blindfold with duct tape. We drove out into the country. We pulled up to a barn like structure which was a flurry of activity. I put her ear buds in, duct taped them in place, and put a set of military grade ear muffs over her ears. I turned on her ipod so she could listen to tunes and not be distracted by any external noises. I had taken away her senses of sight and sound. I went to the passenger side of the car, helped her out, and led her toward the barn. I lifted her ear muffs, and yelled that nothing bad would happen to her. She smiled and said she was a little nervous, but couldn’t wait to see what I had in store for her. I replaced her ear muffs, and led her to the barn.

Inside the barn, I met Mike, the guy I spoke to on the phone. I said this was Denise, and she was going to be flying today. He asked is she the one who’s flying naked with all the sex stuff. I said yes. He un-huhed his approval as he was obviously a boob guy, like me. Mike said she would be the last flyer of the day, and therefore would get a long ride. I told him I would pay for up to a 2-hour ride for her. He said that was a long time, but there wasn’t much wind, so he was fine with it. Several people who were also “flying” came over and asked why she was deaf and blind. I told them it was a fantasy she had, and was just being a good bf helping her to make it come true. About 20 minutes before her ride, Mike told me to get her ready. He whispered, “175 pounds?” I said yes, and he said that would require 25-30 8 ft. balloons.

I came over to Denise, who was rocking out and dancing in place to her favorite iTunes. I told her the time has come. She smiled nervously, and said OK. We went to a part of the barn where we had privacy. I pulled down her sweatpants, and had her bend over my lap. She said, “Oooooooooooh I’m getting a spanking!” I accommodated her with a few swats on her ass, then lubed up her back hole. I slid the butt plug into her ass. I then produced a dual head massager, which was like a double headed Hitachi Magic Wand. On one head I placed a gspot attachment . I positioned the massager so that the attachment was in her pussy pressing on her gspot. The 2d head of the massager was pressed against her clit. I encircled the massager with rope, and tied a crotchrope around her waist which would hold everything in place. I then squeezed the bulb on the inflatable butt plug. She said OMG, it gets bigger? I gave it another couple pumps filling her ass to completion. I pulled up her sweatpants. Her hairless pussy was for me to see, and not others. I told her her shirt was coming off. She nodded nervously. I attached vibrating nipple clamps to each nipple. She sighed as I attached the 2d clamp. I told her to enjoy herself, and walked out to the launch area outside the barn. Several other “flyers” were still there. The men commented on her exposed boobs. Mike, ever the farmer, said she would be a “prize heiffer” with those udders.

Denise stood in the launch area. Mike and another man secured a harness of nylon webbing around Denise’s torso. Per my instructions, I told Mike and the other man to feel free to touch her boobs and/or fondle them. The two men took their time. Denise, not recognizing these men’s touch, said, “Are you still here, JoeMamma?” I was behind her and said yes. She said there were other people touching her. I said yes, and they are admiring your beauty. She smiled nervously. She said, “I have no clue what’s going to happen to me.” I responded with, “Then we have done a good job keeping your surprise a secret.” I removed her ear muffs, and took out her ear buds, and took the ipod from her. I motioned to the two dozen people there to applaud. As they applauded, she said OMG, everyone can see my boobs. I asked her if she had suddenly become modest? She said no, but I’m so curious what will happen next. As she said that I flipped a remote control, and the nipple clamps started vibrating. Her mouth formed an O. The assembled crowd didn’t know what was going on, but they knew something unusual was happening. After a few minutes of nipple vibing, I used a 2d remote to turn on the dual headed vibrator. The crowd definitely didn’t know what happened but they knew that it had something to do with the bulge in her sweatpants.

Denise was oooooohing and ahhhhhhhhing as her clit and gspot were being vibed. I signaled to Mike, and he released the 25 8 ft. cluster balloons which were attached to her harness. Denise began lifting off the ground. She yelled, “Oh shit, what’s happening?” I reassured her nothing bad would happen to her. Mike had her hover about 12 ft. off the ground while she got used to “flying.” I played with the two remote controls trying to make her not as concerned about hovering helplessly in the air. By this time, the crowd had figured that she was getting sexually stimulated while flying. I played with the controls, and saw a familiar wet spot form on the front of her sweatpants (She gets VERY wet!). She looked like she had gotten over being off the ground, and I could tell orgasm #1 was building. As I love to do, I didn’t increase clit stim at all, instead using the nipple vibes to push her over the edge. Her body convulsed helplessly in the air as she orgasmed while “flying.” I turned off all stim, and thanked the crowd for staying. Several couples said they were going home to have sex. Others thought I was a madman. Mike lowered Denise to the ground.

I kissed Denise and welcomed her back to earth. She asked if she could please see where she was. I agreed, and removed her blindfold. She saw the people leaving who had seen her ½ naked and orgasming. She looked up, and said, “OMG, I had no clue what was lifting me up. I thought I smelled latex?” I gave her a deep French kiss, and signaled to Mike behind my back. Once again Denise raised up in the air. This time he let her go much higher. Denise said it was a beautiful view. I told her she was beautiful and started playing with the remotes again, her nipples first, then her gspot and clit. Mike secured the ropes, and told me he’d be back to let her down in an hour or so. Mike told us to have fun. I now had my helpless, “flying” gf available to do whatever. I told her she was mine to play with for awhile. She told me she had to pee. I told her to go ahead, Mike wasn’t coming back to let her down for an hour. She said, “What? I can’t hold it that long.” I told her she better just go ahead and pee then. I made sure I wasn’t standing below her, and started increasing the vibe on her clit. She had started to pee, and then the vibe started. She screamed at me that I was evil. I reminded her that she was helpless and I could do anything I wanted.

About an hour and 10 minutes later, Mike came walking out and asked how she was doing up there. Denise was just finishing her 10th orgasm and looked absolutely spent. Mike lowered her to the ground, and I helped Mike remove the harness. Denise looked at me and said I don’t know whether to kiss you and kick you in the shins. That was harder than it probably looked to you. I gave her a hug. I removed one nipple clamp, and OKed Mike to remove the other. We each sucked on one of her boobs to get the blood flowing in her nipples again. The instant attention to her nipples helped her mood improve. She told me orgasming with nothing to hold onto was intense and made her cramp up some. I asked her if she peed herself. She whispered yes, and that vibrating her clit while she had to pee wasn’t funny. I reminded her that she signed up to do it. She said, “Oh, I loved it, but having an orgasm in front of a crowd was embarrassing.” I told her to be more careful about the fantasies she reveals to me. She told me everytime she started thinking about something she could do to me to top this one, the vibe would come on, and her thoughts would turn to jello.