The doorbell

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
Hertoy
Chair Bound

The doorbell

Unread post by Hertoy »

The following story is not a work of fiction but an event I experienced with my first owner back in the '70's. Electro-play is an advanced experience and this story depicts action not deemed safe given todays knowledge about this activity. :shock:

If you enjoy this story fine, just play safe. :twisted:
If you don't enjoy this story, then go read some of the others. :gag:

The year: 1975
I had been living with Miss Ashley for about a year when one day she told me we were going to something called a "Fetish Party" at her friend Miss Cynthia’s house. Before we left Miss Ashley had me get dressed and by the way she dressed me I knew I was in for a rather interesting evening.
Ashely had me put on a pair of heavy support pantyhose and once I had them on she took a scissors and cut a small hole over my genitals and then she reached through the hole with two fingers and pulled first my ball sack and then my penis out. A pair of heavy spandex dance tights went on next and a similar opening was cut in these as well. The spandex tights slid around over the pantyhose and served to stimulate me a bit more.

Ashley helped me squeeze into a tank style leotard which was too small for me. She told me the leotard would hold in a buttplug she was going to shove up my ass later. Then she did cut yet another hole in the leotard for my cock and balls which were now on display outside the pantyhose, tights and leotard I wore.
Miss Ashley surprised me a little when she began pinching and pulling on my nipples through the tight fabric of the leotard. I was getting excited and starting to get hard when Ashley said; "You're so predictable, and you respond just like a woman. Your nipples always get erect before your dick." She was right, I could feel my nipples stiffen. Ashley pinched the leotards fabric over my left nipple pulling it away from my body and snipped it with her scissors. A small circle of flesh with a nipple centered appeared in my leotard. Ashley grinned as she repeated the process. "I knew you'd enjoy this but you just wait till we get to Cynthia's house." Her hand fell to stroke my shaft just once. "You're going to be tonight's entertainment for a very special group of ladies,". Now let's get you some nice hi heeled fuck me pumps and a saucy skirt and top to cover you up for the ride over there.
Ashley had ne put on a pair of 4” hi heeled ankle strap pumps and then she put a set of 3” leather ankle and wrist shackles as well as a leather collar on me and locked them all on with brass padlocks.
My wrists were locked behind my back and a short chain secured my ankles. Ashley snapped a leash onto my collar and led me out to her car.
We arrived at Cynthia's house and Miss Ashley opened the car door on my side, leaned in and gave me a quick kiss as she again snapped her leash on my collar "just do everything I ask of you tonight and you'll be rewarded well. Ok?" She whispered.

Well now I was worried. I didn't think she was going to simply exhibit me to a few women as her toy-boi. I had been shown off before but never prepared like I was tonight. Tonight was going to be ...different.
We walked up to Cynthia's door and as she was expecting us , the door opened and we were invited in by her Sissy maid who wore a beautiful black satin dress with sheer black seamed hose.
"Hello Ash, you were right about Destiny, she's quite the vision! I had a red sweater on with a black wrap skirt over the leotard and tights and I teetered a bit on the 4" heels locked on by the ankle shackles.
Ashley spoke: “Good to see you again Cynthia ! I’ve got the evenings entertainment right here, what do you think? “ Cynthia’s eyes gave me the once-over, ,”Ash, she’s beautiful I can’t wait to get things going ! Let's get Destiny set up so she can greet our guests properly, eh?" Miss Ashley agreed and Cynthia’s maid took our coats. “I’ve got a spot all ready for you dear, come with me.” Cynthia said as she tok my leash and led me into the main room. I was lead over to a floor to ceiling post was and next to it were a small table and a chair. The women stripped the sweater and skirt off of me and fastened my wrists in front of me. Next they pulled my leotard all the way down and rolled the tights and pantyhose down just below my butt.
I was bent over a chair as I heard a latex glove snap. Ho boy, I knew what was next. A well lubricated gloved finger slid up my ass and wiggled around making me squirm. "Ooooh she likes that !" I heard Cynthia say.
Ashley stood in front of me holding a small buttplug with two shiny discs on it. "Ok Destiny, this isa buttplug electrode and its going up your ass, ok? " From the tone of her voice this was not a request but I nodded in agreement. Ashley took the buttplug-electrode and went behind me. I felt something cool and smooth press against my rectum and I tried to relax and just let it happen. I was pretty well lubed up and I felt it slide deep inside my ass. Miss Ashley held the electrode in and Miss Cynthia stroked my dick making it really hard. Then Miss Cynthia unrolled the pantyhose and tights over my butt. Ashley said "Now clench your butt like you're trying not to poop." I did and as Ashley removed her hand holding the buttplug in. I felt it slip out just a little. Both women quickly worked the too-small leotard up over my torso and I felt the buttplug-electrode snug itself deeper into my asshole. Ashley deftly pulled my dick and balls out through th holes she had cut earlier. The wire from the electrode was looped through my collar and I was led to a platform by the door. My ankle shackles were locked to a spreader bar and I was very unsteady on my feet. My arms were pulled up over my head until I was nearly on my toes. Cynthis stuffed a red ball gag in my mouth and pulled the strap as tight as she could before buckling it. A wide belt was fastened about my waist and the post locking my body in position.

"Now let's get her wired up. Cynthia said next. Cynthia's maid unscrewed the doorbell and attached long wires from the short leads coming out of the wall to my electrodes. My eyes grew wide in alarm as Miss Ashley stepped in front of me. "Listen to me she said cupping my face in her hands. It's not what you think it is, trust me on this. I watched Cynthia do this with her slave last week, I will not let you be injured, ok. ? Do this for me. "

I was scared but nodded in agreement. "Aww that's my gurl ! Now I have something for you." I felt something on my penis and looked down to see Ashley unrolling a condom on my erect cock. Except it had a wire attached to it and a shiny disc inside it. "It's a condom electrode" Ashley explained. "You see, cum is very conductive so this is going to be very special in torturing you. You won't feel the electrical shocks on your penis very much until you ejaculate, and then ... You will feel the shocks sooooo much more." Ashley wound a section of white tape firmly around the base of my shaft. "We don't want this falling off if you go soft from the pain now do we?" Ashley and Cynthia got a good laugh out of that and Cynthia spoke: We really ought to test the circuit, the other women will start arriving soon. "May I have the honor?" Cynthia asked. Ashley nodded and Cynthia opened the door, leaned out and pushed the doorbell.

"Aaagggmmmpphhhh !" Was all I could manage. The strength of the shock caught me off guard and I bucked hard against my restraints. Three more quick shocks and one long one which made my rectum spasm. It wasn’t too bad really Ashley had been conditioning me to electrical stimulation for a couple months already, this just caught me off guard.
I must have looked frightened (and I was !) because Ashley stepped over to me and again cupped my face in her hands and asked " You OK ?". I nodded yes.
Cynthia stepped back in and asked " everything alright ?" Ashley said yes and I nodded.
"Good, our guests are arriving." Headlights appeared in the driveway and Cynthia called out "Sissy, get over here and greet our guests but do not open the door until they ring the doorbell !
I was swaying back and forth a bit on my toes suspended with my wrists cuffed over my head. The jolt of electricity had caused the buttplug-electrode to slide part way out of my rectum and now the too-small leotard was slowly pulling it back up inside me. I tried to work my mouth around the ball gag but the strap was buckled tightly.

Cynthia's maid Sissy came over next to me by the door, ready to greet the guests as they entered. Turning to me Sissy said; "It was my turn to be the doorbell last time. The shocks aren't all that bad and you'll cum a couple of times if you don't fight it and just let things happen." Sissy tweaked one of my nipples and stroked my softening shaft back to attention with a satin gloved hand.

"Mfffttthhhppp !" I went as another series of shocks pulsed in my rectum. Sissy spun around and opened the door. A short redhead dressed in a red leather jacket and black leggings stood there smirking as she kept pushing the doorbell button.

"Well, well, looks like we've got a live one for the show tonight. Hello Sissy. Take my jacket and tell your Mistress I'm here.
As for you..." The short redhead turned to me and her eyes gave me the once over. "If you're half as much fun to play with as Ashley says you are you and I will need to talk." She moved behind me and gave her jacket to Sissy who tottered off to hang her jacket up. I felt her hands doing small circles on my ass, then she found the buttplug and gave it a gentle shove up. I went as far up on my toes as I could as she pushed the buttplug deeper inside me.

Sissy returned just as the next guest arrived who pushed the doorbell button in and held it there. DAMM !

I jumped from the shock and moaned as Red wiggled the electrode around in my rectum. "Oooo baby, you like that don't 'cha?" Red held the disc in the condom against the head of my penis with her other hand as the electricity made me buck and twist.

As the other guests arrived I was subjected to one series of electric shocks after another.
Sissy opened the door and another leather clad woman came in. I relaxed when the electricity turned off and began to calm down . "You must be Destiny." The woman with long brown hair said as she handed Sissy her coat. "You can call me Mistress Laura." she said. Hi Red, I see you're not wasting any time. Don't wear her out , we want her for the main event later, ok ?",

Red stopped wiggling the electric dildo and said; "I'll save some for you. I think Destiny here is going to be lots of fun to play with.". Red went inside with Mistress Laura and Sissy and I were left by the door again
As the other guests arrived I was subjected to one series of electric shocks after another.
Several of the Domme's brought along one or two sub's with them, several were beautifully cross-dressed and wearing restraints.
The arrival of each guest was announced by my muffled exclamations as I received shock after shock. My dick swelled much larger than it ever was from the electricity running through it and I began to feel drops of cum ooze out of my dick every time I received a jolt of electricity. The cum dripping from my dick was making the condom electrode much more effective and I began to wonder how much more of this I could take.
The women were all standing around me laughing every time I announced the arrival of another guest and after what seemed like an eternity Miss Ashley finally came over and announced the party was moving over to another room. Turning to me she disconnected the wired from my electrodes and removed the spreader bar from my ankles so I could get my footing before she removed the belt and lowered my arms releasing me from the post where I had been secured. Padlocking my wrist behind my back and unstrapping the ball gag she snapped her leash on my collar and led me into the main room where the party was sounding like it was in full swing.
Mistress ! No ! Please ! Don't ! Stop !