The Nail

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
Hertoy
Chair Bound

The Nail

Unread post by Hertoy »

I started wearing my sisters tights and leotard when I was about 8 years old. It was also around this time that my parents started leaving me home alone for brief periods go time, mostly when they were out on a local errand or grocery shopping. One of the reasons I was attracted to leotards and tights was the corner store featured several "True Crime" style magazines mixed in with the comic books. The cover stories usually featured risque pictures of tied up women. There was one in particular which I was fixated on. The picture on the cover was a pretty blond woman from a circus act. She wore a red and gold leotard and black fishnet tights with seams. She was tied at the ankles and hanging upside down from a trapeze. This was incredibly erotic to me and I can still remember it to this day .

One day while my dad was at work my mom took my big sister out grocery shopping and I knew I'd have a couple of hours alone to play. As soon as the car was out of the driveway I ran up the stairs to my room and took off all of my clothes. Then I entered my sisters room and when straight over to the dresser drawer where I knew she kept her tights. I selected a pair of black tights and sat down on her bed. I put one foot into the tights and started pulling them up.

My gosh they felt incredible ! I could not believe how wonderful they felt on my legs ! I got them pulled up over both legs and them all the way up. My little 8 years old dick was about to poke a hole in them so I reached in and pulled my dick up against my tummy.

Oh. The. Feeling !

I walked around her bedroom a bit reveling in the erotic sensations I was experiencing and then found her dance leotard and put that on too. I was in heaven ! I could not believe wearing clothes like these could make me feel this good !

Then I remembered the picture of the circus girl so I grabbed a belt, sat on her bed and wrapped it around my ankles. I laid back and pretended my hands were tied behind my back. Close but not what I expected so I got up, hopped over to her dresser and grabbed another belt. This one i doubled under my knees, just like the blond girl in the picture and again I laid down and pretended to struggle.

Then I remembered the girl I saw tied up in the picture was hanging upside down. I had an idea so I undid the belts and opened the door to the big walk in closet in my sisters room. I stepped in and looked around . I thought if I could get my ankles up over hanger bar I could fasten the belt around my ankles but after several attempts I gave up. Then I noticed a large nail up high and off to the side of a big wooden blanket chest. I thought it out and figured I could fasten both belts around my legs then hook the strap binding my ankles over the nail if I climbed up on the chest, lay down, lifted up my legs and scoot off to the side then I could catch the nail .

As they say, be careful what you wish for !

I did in fact manage to catch the nail with the belt I had fastened around my ankles but I had now turned myself completely around so I was facing the wall and began to pretend I was struggling. My little dick was rock hard for the first time and boy oh boy it felt great ! While I was pretending to struggle I slipped off the top of the blanket chest and found myself hanging upside down and now hung from the nail in the wall of my sisters walk in closet wearing her dance leotard and tights !

Now I was no longer pretending to struggle, desperately I tried reaching for the chest but could only touch it with my fingertips. I bucked my hips and tried to swing myself back over to the top of the blanket chest. I tried to push myself up but could not quite reach the floor. I was in full blown panic mode now and continued to struggle. Only now I wasn’t pretending.

I couldn't reach the floor to push myself up. I couldn't climb back up on the chest because I was facing the wrong way. I struggled and wiggled but could not free myself. As I continued struggling I suddenly felt the first drops of pre-cum gush out of my dick. I never experienced this before and quite frankly it scared the shit out of me. Then I ejaculated, squirting hot cum all over the inside of my sisters leotard and tights

Of course this was the first orgasm I ever had. ...while tied up, in bondage, wearing a leotard and tights. Pretty fucking mind blowing for an eight year old.

I had to stop and catch my breath and sort things out and then I remembered my mom and sisters were coming back home and this sent me into another panicked struggle. All of this wiggling around in my cum soaked leotard and tights caused my dick to get hard once more and this time I managed to release the buckle on the belt around my knees so now I could *almost* get on top of the blanket chest. But then I orgasmed a second time and collapsed to hang by my ankles once again. This was just too much for me to bear and I let myself hang there as everything faded to black.

I woke up laying on the floor of my sisters room with my big sister looking at me while she sat on her bed.

"You be quiet." She said holding a finger to her lips. I tried to get up and found my hands were tied behind my back. "You stay put, don't move." She said. "I didn't tell on you . But you're not getting off easy ! Mom's dropping off the groceries and going to the cleaners, I'll deal with you after she leaves. I tied you up real good you ain't going anywhere." She got up and as she left the room she closed her bedroom door behind her. I thought to myself, what next?

I heard her laughing as she and my mom talked downstairs. It seemed like forever until I heard the car start outside and my mom drove away. I wiggled around, testing my bonds. Shit. My sister had me tied up real good and I couldn't undo the belt she tied my wrists with.

My crotch was a damp, wet mess. I had no idea what had just experienced, all I knew was it had felt good and then I blacked out. I squirmed around on the floor trying to sit up. Then I heard footsteps on the stairs and the door opened.

My sister came in and as she entered she turned around and said; "Wait till you see this ! ". My heart sank, she wasn't alone. Behind my sister was her friend Janet. Janet looked at me and started laughing. They both had a good laugh in fact. Calling me "Sissy boy" and "pervert" while they both picked me up and sat me on the bench in front of my sisters make-up table.

"What should we do with this little sissy ? Do you want to be a girl, is that why you dressed up like a ballerina ?" Janet kept up her mocking comments while Jane, my sister rummaged around in her dresser. “Figures, you’d take my best pair of tights to masturbate in.” Jane said.

“Jan, flip the little pervert over. I’m going to teach him a lesson about jerking off in my clothes” Janet’s eyes locked on mine with devilish glee as she spun me around and exposed my leotarded ass for Jane’s attention. “You hold him good, I’m gonna let him have it.” She said picking up her hairbrush.

And the rest is for another time.
I hope you enjoyed this.
Mistress ! No ! Please ! Don't ! Stop !

FatherOfFour
Chair Bound

Re: The Nail

Unread post by FatherOfFour »

Wonderful story!
It stirs memories from childhood...

Waiting for the next part...

Have fun, Share...
f4