Unwilling Partners

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
y2ap
Unfettered Newbie

Unwilling Partners

Unread post by y2ap »

Tied up and gagged, I struggle. How did I get here? Who captured me? What a sight I must be to my captors. They walk in, wearing masks. Two girls! They talk in a foreign language. I don’t know what they are saying. One of them unties my feet and takes off my sneakers. The other begins to cut my shirt off with a pair of scissors. Soon, my feet are secured again, but this time in ankle cuffs. The cold steel bites into my feet. By this time I am nearly naked. Just clad in my black briefs I feel humiliated. The girls comment, in English now, about my body. They talk about how it’s too bad that my girlfriend will miss my body. I mmph in my gag, but they mock me by mmmping back. One of the girls goes to the wall and pushes a button. I hear a sound- a chain being pulled. I realized my shackles are connected to a chain that hangs from the ceiling. Soon I’m hanging upside down by my feet. Hands bound behind my back, feet chained, and ball gagged, I feel like a piece of meat. Degraded, I struggle but it’s no use. The girls walk over with their scissors and threaten to cut off my briefs. By this time, I just accept that it’s going to happen. They don’t though. One of them mentions she wants to “check me out.” She pulls down my underwear. They comment on my average size. They agree, I’m acceptable enough. One of them pulls my briefs back up. Can this be more humiliating? Then I find out their intent: I’m going to be auctioned off to some woman overseas.

A few days later I’m on a boat in a trunk. I’m tied up, naked. This is how my new owner wants me to arrive. I’ve stopped struggling now. What’s the point? I’ll live a life in bondage now. Once there, I find out it’s worse than that. I’m to be part of her “art gallery.” That’s right, I’m to be on display for others to come and see. I’m led into the area where I’ll be set up. I see other men, in various bondage positions and in various contraptions. They’re all good looking, and well built, much like me. I see a man on his knees. He’s naked as well, hands cuffed behind his back, feet tied. His mouth is tape gagged. In front of him I see tape, cuffs, and rope. These are mine. My hands are cuffed behind my back and my feet are bound. I’m forced on my knees in front of him. I’m tape gagged and placed close to him. Our handlers wrap rope around our bodies so we’re tied together now. The handlers position our heads so that our gagged lips are touching, like a kiss. We are told that this is the position we have to hold, or face the consequences. So now we stay like this for much of our day, except for the occasional breaks. I don’t know who my “partner” is but every day we must look into each other’s eyes, wishing for escape. But it’s pointless. Our naked bodies pushed together, our lips touching; we search for solace in each other’s bound “embrace.”

Please give feedback as I'm working on my story skills.

DarkLizerd
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: Unwilling Partners

Unread post by DarkLizerd »

It is "blocky", like someone coming to grips with their position.
If that was your intent, you did it very well.
It is short, to the point, and an easy read.
Oddly... it does not leave me wanting more...
It is complete as it is... to add more may ruin it.
It has the feel of someone describing a dream they had, and trying to
put it down on paper...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...

y2ap
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Unwilling Partners

Unread post by y2ap »

DarkLizerd wrote:It is "blocky", like someone coming to grips with their position.
If that was your intent, you did it very well.
It is short, to the point, and an easy read.
Oddly... it does not leave me wanting more...
It is complete as it is... to add more may ruin it.
It has the feel of someone describing a dream they had, and trying to
put it down on paper...
Hello and thanks for the feedback. You got it, I never intended to add to it. As bad as this whole thing is for the narrator, it's a story of accepting that which will not be changed. Thanks again for the feedback here!