The trap

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
restricted
Forever Mummified

The trap

Unread post by restricted »

Melanie Hopkins and Jake Barton had been working as private investigators for a few months and had been bringing in a lot of money and had a good deal of success in getting results. In fact they solved more crime than the police including one master criminal being arrested.
They were both good looking with firm bodies they looked after.

Sadly greed changed their lifestyle one day. The work had dried up temporarily so they had to look for other work to tide them over. However on the day in particular, the phone rang and Jake answered it. Melanie asked him what the phone call was all about and he told her they had to meet someone urgently in a half hour. The money involved had no limit, but they were expected to get some secrets from a warehouse belonging to a rival company. Melanie wasn’t sure, but Jake said it would be worth meeting the person so Melanie agreed.

They went to the pub where in the corner with a bottle of Proseco and three glasses was this attractive woman. As there was no one else in the pub, it had to be her.

The woman explained that her company that she runs had a formula and someone from the other place broke in and stole it. She wants it back. It sounded okay, but when she was asked why she didn’t go to the police, she told them that they had captured some of her staff and if she ever wanted to see them again, the police must not get involved. She did go to the police but was told unless she could prove the formula was hers and they stole it, there was nothing they could do.

A couple of bottles of drink later and they agreed to do it. The woman gave them the address of the building and a copy of the plans. When she was asked how she got the plans they were told they didn’t want to know.

Back in the office they discussed how they were going to do it. Melanie being the more nimble would break in and Jake would stand guard.
The night they decided to do it, they phoned the woman and let her know that they were about to retrieve her formula for her.

They got to the building and walked around it. The doors were all locked and they was one tiny window that had been left open on the third floor. Jake looked and saw a ladder someway away but that wasn’t tall enough. When he looked there was a large van parked around the corner. Jake got it started and parked it below the window that was open. With the ladder, Melanie climbed on the roof but it was just twenty feet to the window. Jake climbed on the roof of the van and pulled the ladder up. Then he used it to allow Melanie to climb through the window.

Melanie took a two way radio and with the aid of Jake helping her, squeezed through the window. Once she was in. Jake took the ladder and climbed down from the roof of the van. Then her decided to put the van back so no one would know they had used it.

It was dark inside the building so Melanie turned on a torch. Now she knew from the plans she had to go downstairs into the basement.

Sadly she never got to the stairs as a cloth soaked in Chloroform was held tightly over her mouth and she passed out. When she woke up, she was strapped face down on a table, her face sticking through a hole. She couldn’t lift her head as that too had a strap holding her to the table. She looked round and saw the bottom of the walls, from what little view she could get from swivelling her eyes, were covered in foam. She realised this would be sound proofed. “So we are awake at last. Let’s get down to business. Who are you working with and who do you work for?” All she could see was the shoes of her inquisitors.

Melanie refused to answer so she was asked three times. “Not talking. Okay, strip her” In a matter of moments three girls had her naked and still strapped to the table. Now she was panicking that she was going to be raped. She was asked once more the same questions and again refused to answer. “Go to hell” The reply she got stunned her. “We won’t but unless you talk you sure will be” Now she thought they were going to kill her.

Once more the chloroformed cloth went over her face and she passed out once more. When she woke up, her head wasn’t strapped down but her arms and legs were fastened still and were covered in a leather cat suit with the sleeves fastened by laces all the length. Her hands were in shapeless mittens, all part of the cat suit with D rings and the extremities. As she looked, she saw the laces all the way up her arms. Too late, they were pulled extremely tight. Now the lacing started on her back and she felt the material enclosing her and squeezing her. Her legs had the same treatment. Under her neck was something rolled up, but she couldn’t figure it out what it was. She soon found out
She was asked once more and she still refused to say anything. “Stubborn aren’t we! Okay finish lacing her in”

A stiff leather corset was pushed under her stomach and pulled around behind her back. If the cat suit was tight, this made it feel like a jump suit. Tighter and tighter the laces went pulling the two sides together and making it hard for her to breath. “Take long slow breaths. Are you prepared to talk?” Melanie still refused to answer.

The thing under her neck was unrolled and turned out to be part of the cat suit. It was rolled over her face. She felt her long blonde hair being pulled. Then the helmet was rolled down the back of her head and laced tight. It was fasted to the cat suit at the back by little laces.
Melanie felt her hair being pulled once more.

“Well? Have you anything to tell us yet?” There was silence from Melanie. “Okay, lace her up” Her captors started to tighten the laces on the helmet and the back of her head and she felt it pressing on her face. But at least her eyes, nose and mouth was open. Not for long though. Again the same questions came and again Melanie said nothing.

A collar and gag came next. It went from the top of the cat suit where it was held by press studs. It fastened behind her neck with straps. At the front’ it went from the neck of the cat suit under her chin and up to her nose. Now she could not open her mouth. Straps went from each side of the collar/gag to meet on top of her head. She felt her hair being pulled once more. Straps went from the back of the gag part to behind her head where they were pulled tight. There were also two straps from the back of the collar to the top of her head. These were adjusted and pulled tight.

Melanie could only make the simplest sounds through it all. “Plait her hair” Now she knew why her hair was being pulled. Once that was done she was picked up and laid on a trolley. For the first time she had seen her masked captors.

Once fastened she was taken from that room to a lift where she was taken down and when it stopped was taken to a room where she was unfastened from the trolley and stood up.

It got worse for her. Melanie knew she could not talk even if she wanted to. But now a leather strait jacket was brought out and her arms forced into the arms of the jacket. As much as she tried, she could not stop her captors forcing her arms through the front loop and tightening the straps on the strait jacket. Her arm straps were pulled tight and one of the captors took great delight in pulling her crotch strap tight.

Straps with D rings were put around her upper arms, thighs and ankles. Chains were pulled from the wall and she was locked to them. Then they adjusted the chains by pulling them tight and locking them to eye bolts in the walls. A chain hung from the ceiling and her hair was used to fasten the chain to her. One of the captors’ inserted a key into a switch and the chain pulled tight. Now she could not bend her head even if the gag/collar allowed it.

A thick heavy leather belt was produced, they showed it to her. It had D rings all round. They put around her waist and the straps were pulled tight. Chains were clipped to two side D rings, one in front and one at the back. They were locked to eye bolts as well.

Melanie was now incapable of any movement whatsoever. All that could be seen of her was her eyes and nose.

Her captors told her that she would soon meet the owner of the building and walked of locking the door behind them. Melanie looked at the thick padded walls and knew it too was sound proof. Then the lights went out. Melanie’s heart sank, how would Jake ever find her?

At the time Melanie went into the building, Jake took the van back to make it look like he hadn’t moved it. As soon as he got back to the building, sitting down leaning against it, he felt a sting in his leg. Ten minutes later he collapsed in a heap on the floor. He had been hit with a dart with a sedative to render him unconscious.

When he came round he was naked, strapped to a table and was asked the same questions as Melanie. He too refused to answer. The captors looked at him and one phoned someone. As soon as she finished the call, she disappeared and came back with a trolley.

He was gagged. The captor said she had been told not to waste time, just wrap it up. They pushed his legs together and strapped them before slowly winding bandages around his feet holding them firmly together before undoing the strap.

He realised he was being mummified and started to struggle so a cloth with Chloroform went over his face. All went black.

When he came round they had wrapped his arms and body up to his neck, but it wasn’t that tight. He saw the captor leader get a few buckets of water and washed the bandages. Then he realised they were plaster of Paris bandages. He tried struggling and another layer went over that first layer and was washed down. As well. Then a third and fourth layer. One of the captors said they should have left his cock out so they could play with it. The other laughed but not the leader. She was stony faced.

The bandages were wrapped around his neck and lower face. Finally his head except his eyes were covered. Three layers went over the head apart from his nose. Only one layer there.

Those bandages were washed as well and soon the whole of his body was in a solid cocoon of plaster.

He was removed from the trolley and placed on a cart. He was taken to where Melanie had given up trying to move. The light went on and Melanie was grateful for that. “We have a nice surprise for you. So you are not alone, here is your companion who you thought was going to rescue you. Well he could if someone rescues him first”

With that some chains went under his arms and were attached to some eyebolts in the ceiling. They were pulled tight and he stood there looking at Melanie. “Oh, poor lovers caught in a trap like flies in a spiders web” A voice said and a woman stepped out. It was the woman they had met in the pub. “Silly pair. We were waiting for you. You even told us you were coming. Why do you think there was a large van nearby and a ladder so conveniently around? I own the building. There is no formula here. You fell for it hook, line and sinker. No, you were made to do this because you put a criminal away. I won’t say who so you will ponder until your last breathe who it is. Take a loving look into each other’s eyes for the last time”

Ten seconds later, bandages were wrapped around Jake’s eyes and were soaked. No he could not see Melanie but she could see this lifeless mummy in front of her.
The woman went on talking, “So I was asked to kill you, but no, I am making you both part of my empire as exhibits to those who cross our fraternity. It will be a warning. She laughed as she saw Melanie trying to move.

“Oh well, don’t run away. Have fun. Last as long as you can as I want to bring lots of visitors to see you both. They can see we mean business cleaning up after them. I might call in later, I’m not sure. I will have to see what mood I’m in”

The captors all turned and walked out locking the door. Melanie felt sorry for Jake in his solid confinement. Jake was wondering how it was with all this plaster he was still breathing. Then he realised they had left small tubes to allow him to breathe.

There was no telling how long it was before the door opened and the pair were let down from their confinement. Jake was cut out of his plaster first and then the leather goods were taken off of Melanie. They were told to go and shower and join the captors up in the top floor.
In the shower room they found their clothes neatly folded and as soon as they dried themselves they got dressed.

Up in the restaurant of the building they asked what it was really all about. The woman told them. “Look, I’m sorry about this but we had to find out how you felt when you thought you were about to be left trapped like that. We are staring a themed restaurant were mummies will be standing in sarcophagi and others chained like you were. So how did it feel as people will be paying for the service: you had it for free. I saw you both in the pub and thought how beautiful the pair of you were and I will admit, I did think about keeping you, but changed my mind”

The pair told the woman they loved it now they now what it was all about but it frightened them to think it was for real. “That was what we wanted to hear. Now I am going to offer you a job. People will have to pay for a membership. We need someone to investigate them to make sure only the right people try to get in. I do know that if anything happens you won't talk don't I? Or talk to rivals”

The pair agreed to do the job. Jake was shocked when Melanie asked “Is there any chance of me having the leather gear?” The woman laughed and agreed. She will take it out of their wages.

On the way home in the car, Jake asked why Melanie wanted the outfit. She told him, she loved it right up until the time she thought it was going to be permanent. Jake grinned. He was thinking about all the fun they were going to have.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.