Mistress takes control again

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
loraineveritas
Tightly Hogtied

RE: Mistress takes control again

Unread post by loraineveritas »

I have locked myself in my neosteel chastity belt using Carlilock.com to control how long. I did give the program a keyword to use so I could be released after I had served a minimum of 2 weeks 6 days. Once that minimum time had passed I tried scores of words that I thought I might have used and almost 4 weeks into my chastity I was looking at being locked up the maximum time of 24 weeks.My real life Mistress for over 30 years recently passed from injuries sustained in an auto accident. I had chosen Carlilock.com so I would be restricted from masturbating. My Neosteel chastity belt completely eliminates any possibility of masturbation. I dearly missed Mistress Marie and was wandering aimlessly needing my Mistress back.I read an account from Claudia on the Bound Forum where she explains about her "Master" who dwells in her head and dominates her from deep in her soul using her imagination to create scenarios. She has allowed her Master to totally control her self bondage activities and kinky games.As I read her stories and was inspired by the way she actually performed acts that Master demanded, even when she was afraid or reluctant, she must listen to Master. She would inflict painful punishments on herself when ordered by Master to do so, or parade naked and in bondage in remote areas completely risking expposure or discovery, Master must be obeyed.I realized that after 33 years of slavery to my Mistress Marie, She resides at the core of my soul and I was once again going to be Her lowly inferior male sissy slut again and be totally under Her control from the deep recesses of my imagination and memory. I have knelt and confessed my infidelity to Mistress Marie and begged Her to punish me for allowing Carlilock.com to take control of my chastity. Mistress is very angry and wishes to have access to my sissy clitty and balls for proper punishment. I have been whipped and paddled daily for a week now and I have attempted every keyword I could think of to get free and all I have done is extend my time in chastity.Mistress hogtied me last night dressed in my tightest corset, sissy training bra with sandpaper lining, thigh high hose, 6" oxford heels laced and locked on my feet, the latex hood with inflatable gag and breathing tube, 3" posture collar and a double bladder enema nozzle attached to a 2 quart enema bottle filled to bursting with an oily mixture. The enema bag is connected to the double bladder enema nozzle with flow control connections and the inflators for the  bladders disconnect to keep me from reaching them. The tube from the bag hanging high above me is clamped tight by an electrical solenoid plugged into a digital timer to turn off the power and release the hose at some random time.Mistress orders me to use 2 escape methods, the key drop from the cd opening in my laptop, or the key in the gallon of smelly slimey sticky mixture in the bucket connected to the rope that can be tipped to spill the contents to get the other key. I never want to have to clean up the mess that would make!! So, the key drop is programmed for 11 hours and Mistress orders me to start.My legs are secured frog fashion with a spreader bar across my knees so I will not be able to turn over and will be forced to stay on my stomach. Rope around my crossed ankles tightens things up and a short chain, maybe 18" is locked to my ankle bindings. I flopped on my stomach and glanced at the clock before pulling the latex hood over my head. It was 8:40 pm and the key would not drop until 7:40 am. I reached behind my back and found the chain and struggled but managed to lock my leather wrist cuffs to the chain from my ankles and I was helpless.My chastity belt pressed against my hips, the sandpaper in mt sissy training bra rubbed my titties every time I squirmed, and I was very happy to have the inflatable gag with the large tube to breathe through.Time passed incredible slowly, I could not see anything, or hear anything, and all I smelled and tasted was latex, and I was very aroused and uncomfortable in chastity. I finally fell asleep.I was awakened from a sound sleep by the enema rushing into my bowels and the discomfort was immediate with the tight corset and bondage. I was so full and it was still coming, I screamed for it to stop, but it continued until it was empty and I was full. The pressure was unbelievable, I had to pee real bad and the inflatable bladders of the enema nozzle was holding everything in.I lay there and moaned for hours trying to squirm around and get comfortable. Al I did was rub my nipples raw.I felt the key hit my arm and groped around until I found it. It was so hard to get the lock open, but finally my arms were free. I pulled off the hood and the sweat and drool leaked everywhere. I looked at the clock, it was 8:13 am. It took me over a half hour to get my hands free. I struggled and got my ankles free and straightened my legs as much as the spreader bar would allow and lay back on my back as cramps hit me again. I got the spreader bar off and struggled to my feet fighting cramps again, and disconnected the enema hose at the check valve. I could now walk around.I found a note from Mistress telling me not to disturb her until 10:00 am. I was to put my hood back on after being allowed to stand over a 5 gallon bucket and pee, but that was all. I emptied my poor bladder and got some small relief. I put the hood back on and knelt on the floor waiting, and cramping, and cramping.An alarm went off and Mistress told me I could release the enema. I pulled of the hood, got the inflator bulbs and headed for the bathroom. That tormenting enema was finally gone after 20 minutes on the toilet. While the enema was evacuating I remembered the keyword for Carlilock.com. I ran to tell Mistress after I was cleaned up and She had me try the word. It worked, I had the combination to thekey safe.Mistress sent me to the shower to get cleaned up for the Neosteel removal and proper punishment for my infidelity.loraineveritas2011-09-21 13:18:54

loraineveritas
Tightly Hogtied

I left you two days ago with very sore muscles from long term strict bondage.  My nipples are still raw and I am still locked in my chastity belt.  Mistress has determined that since She is now back in control it will come off when She chooses. Mistress put soothing cream on my tender nipples and put me in bed with my hands handcuffed behind me and my head laced into my leather deprivation hood.  There I remained for most of a day.  Upon awakening I groped around and found the keys and removed the handcuffs and hood. I went to the front room and knelt awaiting Mistress. Mistress entered the room and presented me with a shopping list.  I looked it over and said nothing.    I was to purchase 1 barking dog training collar and one regular dog training collar.  I was to get new clover nipple clamps, 2 new handcuffs, a new leg irons, a new collar with "sissy" on it, some new clothes of latex, a new gag and a new butt blug set, one of those with progressive sizes for additional training in a neglected area of my anatomy.  If they don't have a set, I am to buy 7 different plugs frrom small to extra large. If any clerk approaches me offering assistance I am to tell them what I am and seek help making my selections. I am also to seek assistance buying other items for my training. I pushed in the butt plug Mistress ordered me to wear, the largest one I have and it makes me feel so full! I dressed in several layers of shape wear, seamed black thigh high hose, garter belt, my sissy training bra.   Over this I wore my jeans, sweatshirt and tennis shoes.  My jeans are short enough that the seams from the stockings show between the pant legs and tennis shoes.  I pleaded with Mistress not to leave me so expposed.  Mistress laughed and told me if I complained one more time I would wear the 44EEE bra and breast forms with sandpaper inserts.  I shut up. Mistress ordered me to put on my ribbon corset/waist cincher and lock the laces so it cannot be removed without damaging the corset. I'm off to shop. loraine   loraineveritas2011-09-21 21:40:51

loraineveritas
Tightly Hogtied

I have returned from my shopping trip and can't wait to tellyou what happened. My first stop was the pet store where I purchased thebarking dog training collar and the regular dog training collar.  I also picked up some large choker chains, 2leather dog collars and a supply of batteries for the training collars.  No one talked to me except the cashier and noone offered to help me make selections.  I left the store feeling pretty good as my nylon covered feet slippedaround in my tennis shoes.For the rest of the items I drove 82 miles to a new huge adultstore that sold about everything. When I arrived my stomach was full ofbutterflies.  The anticipation ofpurchasing items to be used for my own punishment, pain, erotic scenes alwayshas me aroused.  I could feel the plug inmy ass and my sissy clitty was trying to get hard in the chastity belt.  The corset made me take shallow breaths andmy heart was pounding in my chest.I got out of the car, put my 10 $100 dollar bills in mypocket and walked into the store.  Therewas one guy checking out, 2 couples browsing and giggling at thevideos, clothing and novelties. Several other men were walking around, but forthe most part the store was not very busy. There were two guys stocking merchandise and the girl at thecheckout.  She was in her mid 30s, andquite pleasant looking.I started in the clothing section to locate what I wouldpurchase.  My strategy in these stores isto walk the entire store and locate everything I want to buy and then pick itall up in one quick pass, check out and leave. I was looking at the latex collection, touching it, feeling the coolsupple material, imagining how it would feel, how my skin would warm under thelatex and how perspiration would make it all slippery on my skin.  I was in sensual overload, my clittythrobbing, my breathing heavy, and she said, "it feels very sexy doesn't it, Hi I'm Amber and I here to offer anyassistance you need."I turned and there was the girl from check out, and she wasasking THE question.  My heart stopped,and I stammered "hi Amber.  Look,  I'm, I, I don't think", then I stopped,Mistress had clearly ordered me to respond truthfully.  So, I said, "Amber, thanks for asking, Ireally do need some assistance, is there someplace we can sit and talk?"  She said it was time for her lunch break, andwe could talk in their little break room.I followed her after she told one of the guys to watch theregister while she eats lunch.  We satdown and I had a coke and she started on her sandwich.  I handed her the list dictated by MistressMarie and explained that I was a lowly, inferior sissy slut, slave to MistressMarie.  I explained how my wife became myMistress and the many decades I was her property, slave and husband.  I described how lost I was after Her death and how reading Claudia's storieshelped me to find Mistress Marie deep inside me.  I watched her as I talked and she waslistening intently.I finished confessing all and Amber smiled.  Loraine, I think I can help you geteverything you need. Let me tell you about me. She told me about her childhood onthe farm and her 6 brothers.  How they wouldplay cowboys and Indians and how she was always the squaw tied tightly tosomething and groped constantly by her brothers.  By the time she left for college she hadacquired a desire for bondage, and a desire to pay back some hapless males forher brother's deeds.She told how easy it was to find submissive males and sheseemed to always have someone to tie up and torment. After several years,nearing graduation she was depressed and her sex life was disappointing.  After graduation she went to work and met herhusband Ted.  They share a deep love andit took years for her husband to ask her to dominate him. They embarked on anew life and she is now his Mistress. They started the adult store business and have been happy ever since.  She asked me what I was wearing and I told her.  She was really interested in my Neosteelchastity belt and asked to see it.  Iremoved my shoes, jeans and sweatshirt and showed her why she couldn't "see"it, but she certainly felt it all over. Mistress Amber felt my butt plug and pushed it so I would know She found it.  Nice, she said. My clitty was aching with desire as this Mistress admired my belt.Get dressed Loraine, it's time to do some shopping.In no time we had a pile of all items on the list, carefullyselected for quality and value.  We selecteda latex longline bra with inflatable breasts, latex panties with a butt plugand latex sheath with a small tube at the end. I got one of those latex hoods with the small breathing hole at themouth, 2 pair of latex hose and a latex garter belt with eight garters.  My new gag is one of those leather headharnesses with an inflatable butterfly gag. Mistress Amber also suggested a pair of high heel boots with a 7 inchheel in my size shoe.  She also suggesteda pair of low boots with a 6 inch heel that locked on with built in combinationcylinder locks.I agreed and bought them all.  Mistress Amber picked up several items andled me back to the break room.  She lockedthe door and told me I was going to add these items to my current dress for theride home. I removed the sweatshirt, jeans and shoes. Mistress Amber asked meto remove the sissy training bra too. My tender nipples still looked sore and Sherubbed them and squeezed them and asked what did that.  I explained. She took a pair of clover nipple clamps and  placing them so they were laying flat againstmy chest squeezed and pulled each nipple and applied the clamps to my nipples.  The chain between the clamps hung in a graceful arc below them. Shethen put the latex longline bra over my head and positioned it so it wascentered and my nipple clamps were held tight to my body.  She walked me over to the sink and connecteda small hose to the faucet and to the inflator for the bra and filled the brawith water. I now had large heavy tits that were helping torment my nipples.  One was hot and one was cold.  Mistress Amber picked up the phone and calledsomeone and asked for 2 items by stock number. In a minute or 2 a knock at the door and She opened it and took thegarments.  One was a latex tunic withbreast shapes molded in. The tunic was pulled over my head and myarms slipped through the holes and I looked awesome. The zipper in the back closed and pulled the turtle neck up around myneck.  The other item was a latex femalemask.  It slipped over my head and thezipper pulled from the top to the neck. The zipper from the tunic and the mask were locked together with asmall, but secure lock.Mistress Amber helped me put on a pair of latex hose, whichslipped easily over my thigh highs and felt so sexy.  The new latex garter belt was added and I waslooking good.  Mistress Amber left for aminute and returned with a sable colored wig with tight curls which She put onmy head.  She held a red latexcheerleader skirt for me to step in and helped me adjust it so I looked like akinky latex slut.  The shoes were last,and Mistress Amber dropped a key in each shoe along with the combination to theshoe locks. Mistress Amber handed me a bottle of latex polish and together we shined all the latex.  I was so aroused by my image in the mirror, an image of a shiny latex slut."I'll email the combination to you Loraine." I looked again at theimage in the full length mirror and thanked Mistress Amber for all Her help.  She said She would email the combinationbefore noon tomorrow and told me that She would love for me to visit with Herand Teresa for some fun.My street clothes and all my purchases were carried out tomy car after the $874.67 was paid. I walked easily in my new shoes after manyyears of practice. The mask fit so well that almost no vision was blocked and Ifelt like a new sissy!  I watched severalpeople watching me as I got in my car, oh man my nipples really hurt, pleasesend that email Mistress Amber.The drive home was uneventful and I keep checking my emailevery 10 minutes or so.  Mistress decidedI was being obsessive and needed something else to think about until noontomorrow.  As soon as I am done with this summary of today's events Iam to be secured to the bondage chair watching my favorite DVD which willrepeat endlessly.  At 11:55 am the powerto the magnetic locks will be turned off and I'll be free to check my email.Mistress discovered that my penis gag will fit through themouth opening in my mask, so I'll have something to suck on! OMG, I have tosuffer these nipple clamps another 11 hours!What a day!loraine loraineveritas2011-09-22 08:21:16

DarkLizerd
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by DarkLizerd »

And so, your new life begins...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...

loraineveritas
Tightly Hogtied

I expected to be to still be bound to my bondage chair for another 3 hours, but an huge thunderstorm just knocked out the power and the magnetic locks released me.  It had been a night of struggling in bondage because the heavy water filled bladders in the longline latex bra would sway like real huge tits and the incredible vision of a shiny latex covered slut I saw in the mirror was so arousing.  Her tits swinging wildly as she struggled in a useless attempt to escape.The only problem was those damn nipple clamps, my nipples throbbed, but I couldn't stop making those tits sway, the visual stimulation was awesome.  I thought about last night's shopping trip and how happy Mistress was with my purchases and how happy She was that I found a new friend.  I shouted into my penis gag. "I love You Mistress Marie, I will do whatever is necessary to please you!"I am struggling with another problem.  My bladder is so full I am getting cramps and I really have to go to the bathroom and empty both tanks!  Mistress has made it very clear that I am not to soil my sissy clothes.I have checked my email several times and finally the email from Mistress Amber is there.  I get the combination and kneel begging Mistress to allow me release so I may avoid an accident.  Mistress grants permission instructing me to remove everything carefully and lay everything neatly on the bed. I struggle getting the combination set because the corset and really full bladder make bending to get to the shoe locks very difficult.  Finally, I succeed and remove the short boots and retrieve the keys to my tunic and mask lock.  I carefully remove everything putting them neatly on the bed.  I am naked except for the nippleclamps, butt plug and chastity belt, and covered in perspiration.  Once more I kneel and ask Mistress Permission to use the toilet.  Her answer is not forthcoming and I know not to ask again, I must wait.  As I am kneeling another cramp hits me and I am thankful for the butt plug!  Mistress grants permission. Finally I remove the very soiled butt plug and sit on the toilet and suddenly both ends are emptying at the same time and I feel an incredible sense of relief.  After a long time, i finally finished and Mistress instructed me to give myself a good enema, remove the nipple clamps and get cleaned up. I put 2 prepared enemas in me and held them for 10 minutes and sat back on the toilet.  At that time I removed the cloverleaf nipple clamps that had been on my already sore nipples for almost 13 hours.  The explosion of intense pain caused me to scream in pain and the enema shot out of me at the same time.  I gingerly touched my nipples and they were indeed sore. My ass felt empty and seemd to be begging to be filled. I cleaned up my butt plug, showered and powdered my sissy body so I was smooth and sweet smelling and walked naked with only my chastity belt into the kitchen.  I sat and had breakfast, and realized how hungry I was.  This self bondage can really drag out and a sissy can get hungry.  I put some pain killing salve on my tortured nipples and made a mental note to beg Mistress to go easy on my poor nipples. I went to my computer and wrote a thank you to Mistress Amber and infromed Her that if She so desired, I would be happy to visit with Her and Teresa at a time of Her choosing. I sat back and reflected on the events of the last few days and realized how much I felt energized by finding Mistress Marie buried deep in my psyche, and how my depression was gone, replaced by feelings af satisfaction and sore muscles, and ,oh yes, very sore nipples. Now where did Mistress Marie go?  I wonder when She'll remove this chastity belt. loraine  

loraineveritas
Tightly Hogtied

As I am reflecting on my return to self bondage, and my submission to my Imaginary Mistress, and I wonder how many are able to indulge their inner Master/Mistress and play extended self bondage games.  And what that looks like in real terms.  I have been inspired by Claudia's work and thank her for leading me out of my darkness. I wonder if others also have been inspired. I am able to be in self bondage 24/7.  Mistress Marie and I retired early and She took me deep into my submission when She totally dominated me 24/7.  I existed to pleasure Mistress Marie and any transgression, whether real or imagined, was punished.   I served Her in the bedroom with Master Mike, Her lover of 14 years.  I learned to deep throat Master Mike's huge cock, at least huge by comparison to mine, and both Master Mike and Mistress Marie love watching me practice my oral skills on both of them. After the passing of Mistress Marie I saw Master Mike one more time at Her funeral when he explained that there was no "real" relationship between Him and me without Mistress Marie. Mistress Mary, Mistress Marie's sister had her own slaves and had no interest in me beyond wanting to torture my genitals!  I stayed away from Her. So I spent many very lonely months before my new awakening. So, how many of you out there play self bondage games where you are dominated by that wonderful imaginary Dominant that you MUST obey? loraine

loraineveritas
Tightly Hogtied

I sat in the kitchen finishing my coffee wondering when Icould remove my chastity belt.  Mistresspopped in and said that She would let me know when, as She wanted it to belinked to my punishment for my infidelity to Her.  Mistress Marie made it quite clear that thiswas to be a punishment I would not forget and I would never commit this actagain.Mistress ordered me to dress as a French maid with a 12 inchhobble chain in my new boots with 7 inch heels, my female mask and new wig andclean all my gear, clean the entire house so it will pass the white gloveinspection.  I was also to pick out abutt plug one size larger that last nights and prove my devotion to Her bytaking it in my ass.I finished my coffee and decided the plug would comefirst.  After finding the right one,which is larger than any I have ever had in my ass before.  I lubed my ass and the plug, put it on thewooden stool and quickly sat on it.  Thepain was intense, but short lived as it "popped" into my ass.  I cleaned up the excess lube and found thatit made me walk funny, and there were 3 more larger ones to come!I dressed and after putting on my mask and wig I looked inthe full length mirror and loved the feminine looking sissy I saw there. The combinationof the 7 inch heels and mega plug in my ass has me really walking funny.I'm off to clean the house. This will keep me busy all day and into the night.loraine

loraineveritas
Tightly Hogtied

I have finished cleaning the house.  I am always amazed that I can get the jobdone when I can only take a 12 inch step and my ass is stuffed with the largestbutt plug I have ever experienced. I am totally exhausted and my feet arekilling me from enduring 7 inch heels for almost 14 hours.  I will not whine for that will only makeMistress angry.  Around midnight Mistress had me remove the maids outfit andbutt plug and place myself in a spread eagle bondage on the bondage bed with myarms and legs stretched taut and spread wide. My left arm and right leg are secured with with magnetic locks and my rightarm and left leg with ropes connected to rope ratchets that place my body invery taut bondage when I pull the loose end tight.  My head was covered with a latex hood and thethermostat was set at 66 degrees. Mistress wanted me to lay naked, except for my chastity belt and tied soI was totally helpless and shivering until the timer allowed the magnetic locksto free me.It was an uncomfortable night of fitful sleep. At 7:00 amthe timer set me free and I removed the hood and walked into the kitchen andknelt awaiting the arrival of Mistress Marie. Soon, Mistress was there and commanded me to go to the bathroom and thento return and assume the position.  Iplaced my hands behind my back and bent over while kneeling and placed my noseon the floor.  Mistress ordered me to removethe Neosteel chastity belt and She will tell me Her what She has decided for mypunishment for my infidelity.  I retrievedthe email from Carlilock.com and opened the combination lock on the lock boxcontaining the chastity belt keys.  Iquickly removed the belt and immediately assumed the position again.Mistress informed me that She has been thinking how She canbe sure that I am properly punished for my infidelity.  Mistress informed me that I would be contactingMistress Mary, Her sadistic Sister begging Her for punishment.  Upon hearing this I sat up and started beggingMistress not to let Mistress Mary get Her hands on me.Mistress immediately ordered me to gag myself with my newbutterfly gag, secure my balls in the humbler, cuff my hands behind my back andreassume the position.As I waited in my new bondage my head was filled with allthe things Mistress Mary said She would do when I was under Her control.  She always delighted in telling me how muchShe admired the work of Lady Cheyenne, my dream internet Dominant that so much lookedlike my Mistress Marie.  Mistress Maryonce promised me She would bust my balls like Lady Cheyenne does and they wouldbe black and blue for a month!  I wasafraid of Mistress Mary!  I tried to begand the well inflated butterfly gag stifled any speech and only allowed gruntsand moans.Mistress was back telling me that Mistress Mary was an honorableMistress and would abide by the limits She placed on Her the last time I was inHer custody.  I tried to communicate myfear and started crying and Mistress ordered me to crawl to the end of the hall.  I had to crawl bent over to keep the humblerfrom pulling my balls to much.  When Igot to the end of the hall I was ordered to turn around and crawl back and tokeep crawling back and forth until told to stop.I kept crawling and fell over several times and struggledback to my knees and continued.  All Icould think of was the terrible punishment Mistress Mary was capable of and Iwas still blubbering for mercy. Mistress ordered me to the dungeon room and hadme remove my handcuffs so I could put on clover nipple clamps.  I gingerly pulled my nipples and stretchedthem to receive the clover nipple clamps on my very sore nipples, and after lockingan 18 inch heavy chain to the connecting chain recuffed my hands behind myback.Mistress ordered me to continue crawling and said She wouldlisten to the sound of the chain dragging while She relaxed.  I continued for over an hour, frequentlycatching the dragging chain under a knee pulling severely on my tender nipplesand making some weird noise through the gag. Mistress asked if I was ready to listen.   I was. Mistress ordered me to remove the humbler, gag and nippleclamps, and recuff my hands behind my back and kneel before Her.I am to call Mistress Mary today and arrange a meeting todiscuss Mistress Maries command. I went to the desk to get the address book.I am so nervous, I am shaking, I can't stop.  Mistress had me remove my handcuffs and puton my CB6000s, with an admonishment not to play with myself.  That was not a problem, my fearfulanticipation of what was to come has caused my sissy clitty to shrivel to asize that makes this short chastity tube look too large! I am looking at Mistress Mary's phone number.  What will happen when I call?

loraineveritas
Tightly Hogtied

I picked up the phone and started dialing, but quit the callbefore it was completed.  I was stillshaking in anticipation and my clitty had decided to swell in the tiny confinesof the chastity.  I realized that I wasaroused by the thought of having Mistress Mary administer my punishment.  I must be insane!I dialed the number again and waited, one ring, two rings,three rings, Hello?  I stammered, "GrandExalted Omnipotent Incredibly Beautiful Mistress Mary this is theinsignificant, lowly, useless, inferior male sissy slave, Loraine begging for ameeting with You to discuss punishment for transgressions." "I love the way yousay my name slut, say it again, and I repeated Grand Exalted OmnipotentIncredibly Beautiful Mistress Mary."Speak slave you have 90 seconds."  I quickly told Mistress Mary my story andbegged for a meeting to discuss my punishment. "2:30 at the coffee shop, you know the one.  I will send you specific instructions, isyour email the same?"  "Yes Grand ExaltedOmnipotent Incredibly Beautiful Mistress Mary, my email is the same." "Oh bythe way are you locked in chastity now?" "Yes Grand Exalted Omnipotent Incredibly Beautiful Mistress Mary, I amlocked in a CB6000s."  She asked what newtoys did I have and I told her about the recent purchases."Good bye slut!" "Thank You and good bye Grand Exalted Omnipotent Incredibly BeautifulMistress Mary."Well, I've done it now. The coffee shop is in the middle of the gay community and the perfectplace to humiliate me by making me dress for the meeting.  All sorts of players will comment, some willeven grope.  I waited a while and openedmy email.Mistress Mary had sent me very specific instructions.  I was to shower and shave all over to removeany hair that was growing back. I carefully removed the chastity tube andshowered, shaving my genitals, my skin everywhere, and used the back attachmentfor my razor to shave my back.  Ifinished and dried myself off and rubbed scented lotion all over my succulentlysmooth body.  I had such a hard on andwanted to grab my clitty and masturbate! I fought off the urge and sprayed my clitty with the chilling spray andmy clitty shriveled. I put on the new steel chastity that Mistress Mariepurchased before She died.  I had neverworn it, but now Mistress Mary chose that one for me to wear.  It was made of stainless, was a ball capturedevice with a short c;itty tube with a urethral tube attached to a cap thatattached with special screws and screwdriver. I lubed it real well and pushed it into my clitty.  I hate things in my clitty and it took all Ihad to push it in.  I aligned the cap andtightened the screws.  I have to admit itlooks awesome, and my balls are pushed forward and presented well forpunishment.I replaced the strap for the dog training collar with ashorter on and spread conductive gel under my balls and put the collar on sothe two electrodes were in solid contact with my skin. I picked up the remotecontrol and selected a shock strength about half power, I pressed the middle buttonand my balls were slammed with a constant shock that lasted severalseconds.  I had been brought to my kneesbegging for mercy!  I tried the topbutton and got a quick shock that got my attention.It was time to get dressed. I put the tight latex thong panties on as I remembered how Mistress Maryloves to use the thong to punish my sissy anus. I put on my latex garter belt,seamed hose, and the seams are perfectly straight, red satin corset, whitesatin loose blouse, tight stretch pink pants, and the short locking boots.  The chastity bulge was very obvious, therewas no doubt I was a sissy slut in chastity. I did my make-up and still lookedlike a very ugly woman, put on my new wig, put my stuff in my purse and headedfor the garage. I double checked the email and found I hadn't put the vacuumnipple cups on my nipples, my poor sore nipples.  I went to the dungeon, spread some lube on mynipples and selected the 1-1/4 size from the cupping set and pumped till mynipples were in pain again! Now I had 2 pointed objects creating little tentsin my white satin blouse. I drove to the coffee shop and found a parking place infront.  It was only 1:20 pm, so I decidedto sit in the car and watch the sideshow. It was now 2:20 pm, so I left to get a table.  I ordered a coffee from the waitress whocommented on my pointy chest.  Iexplained they were held on by vacuum and were really enlarging my sissynipples.  "Nice" she said and went to getmy coffee.  About the time my coffee wasto be served, Mistress Mary arrives with Cherice, Her latest sissy slave.  I jumped up from the chair and assumed the position saying"Thank You Grand Exalted Omnipotent Incredibly Beautiful Mistress Mary forgranting me this audience." As I kissed her shoes, She ordered me to stand withmy hands behind my head with my legs spread.  The waitress served my coffee and stepped backto watch, as did everyone else.  MistressMary rubbed her hands over my body, reached down and felt my crotch, and smiledat the noticeable bulge.  "You can seethe dog shock collar too." She said and asked for the remote.I handed it to Her as She invited Cherice to check meout.  Cherice  loved my nipple cups and seemed to enjoypulling and twisting them.  She alsoloved the feel of the steel chastity. Mistress Mary set the remote at a very low level and sent me a shockthat was bearable.  She turned it all theway up and hit the short burst and I fell into the chair.  Mistress Mary smiled.The waitress smiled as she served my coffee, brushing mynipple cups and whispering in my ear, "I'd love to get my hands on that remote,I'd make you dance sissy!" Mistress Mary and Cherice ordered and we settledin.  I told Her the whole story of mywandering aimlessly until I found Claudia's story and the awakening of MistressMarie in my life.  I told Her of myCarlilock.com infidelity and Mistress Marie's desire to have me punished.  Knowing the limitations of self administeredpunishment, Mistress Marie ordered me to contact the Grand Exalted OmnipotentIncredibly Beautiful Mistress Mary to seek out proper punishment."I'll do it, are there any limitations slut?"  I looked at the table and said, " None fromme Grand Exalted Omnipotent Incredibly Beautiful Mistress Mary."  "Good" She answered, "I'll adhere to thelimitations my Sister imposed." "But first, are you wearing the latex thongpanties?"  "yes Grand Exalted OmnipotentIncredibly Beautiful Mistress Mary, I am." Mistress Mary directed me to stand next to her and bend over.  I was so humiliated as She pulled down thewaist of the stretch pants, pulled the thong back about 3 feet and letfly.  It landed directly on my sissy anusand the hot burning pain exploded in my ass. She ordered me to pull my pants up and sit down.  I could see all the finger pointing andgiggling and hushed chatter from all the observers, and I turned beet red withembarrassment and humiliation."I will attend to some errands and be at your place thisevening.  I'll email youinstructions."  With that She tookCherice by the hand and left.  I threw a20 dollar bill on the table and left quickly before someone decided to makefriends. My ass hurt where I couldn't rub it, and it felt so good.  I realized that Mistress Mary had kept theremote for my shock collar.I arrived home around 4:00 pm and immediately looked at myemail.  There were instructions fromMistress Mary.  I was to be in bondage by7:00 pm and Mistress Mary and sissy Cherice would arrive sometime after that.My punishment session would last until Mistress Mary and sissy Cherice left onMonday morning.  My heart pounded when Irealized I was to be punished for 60 hours!! Mistress Mary's email was clear, that the seriousness of this act againstMistress Marie warranted a punishment that would guarantee it would not happenagain.I have a couple of hours to spare, so I will eat and drinkto keep me nourished and hydrated. I suspect food and water will be scarce forthe next 60 hours, but pain and suffering will be plentiful.  Mistress Marie entered and told me how proudShe was of me for taking my medicine and repenting.I stripped my pink pants and white blouse off  and removed the vacuum  cups on my nipples and coated my sore nipples withsoothing cream. I ate and rested while absent mindedly rubbing my new chastityunder the latex thong.  I moved it aroundand felt the urethral tube move inside my clitty and shivers went down myspine. I set my alarm for 6:30 pm and drifted off to sleep.  The alarm rang and I awakened with astartle.  I looked at the clock anddecided I better get the bondage gear ready. I put numbing cream on my nipples and replaced the vacuum cups MistressMary wanted on my nipples.It was time to get ready for my punishment session.

loraineveritas
Tightly Hogtied

Mistress Mary has consented to allow me to report on theprogress of Her punishment for my infidelity. I will be permitted to take abreak from the punishment to update those of you that may be following thissaga. I will, of course not be free, I will be in bondage and possibly somediscomfort, but I will be able to do updates. To continue. . . . I have positioned the bondage chair on the platform in thecenter of my 4 car garage.  This givesMistress Mary a large area to use so any whip she may choose to use will not beobstructed. I have adjusted the link for the legs so they are spread to thewidest setting, giving full access to my genitals and ass.   I have leather cuffs on my wrists that havea very strong "D" ring on them.  I amgoing to sit on the chair and tighten leather straps around my ankles, belowand above my knees and upper thighs with the strong leather straps.  I will pull them as tight as I can. A leatherstrap will be at my waist, above and below my tits, and around my neck. When Iam done I will be totally helpless, my head enclosed in a sensory deprivationhood with a large ball gag in my mouth and my hands locked behind my back to astrong eyebolt.  The hood has ear buds sosound can be attached. This is how the Grand Exalted Omnipotent Incrediblybeautiful Mistress Mary will find me, as was commanded in the email. I haveprinted a message that will be taped on my face.  It says, Mydearest Grand Exalted Omnipotent Incredibly beautiful Mistress Mary, I am movedto offer my deepest and most sincere thank You for agreeing to set thingsstraight between Mistress Marie and Her lowly inferior male sissy slave Loraine.I have spent most of my life serving Her and it distresses me that I have soflagrantly caused Her pain.  I am guiltyif the sin of infidelity and I beg You with all my soul to be harsh withme.  I deserve severe punishment and Ibeg you to see that I receive just that. Thank You Grand Exalted Omnipotent Incredibly beautiful Mistress Mary,Thank You, Thank You.I have a few minutes left, timefor my punishment to begin.

It is nearly midnight and I am on a wooden stool with mylegs pulled back and anchored to a leather waist belt.  I am sitting on the next size butt plug thatwas forced into my ass some 4 hours ago. My wrists are cuffed and the chain looped through the clover nippleclamp chain.  My nipples are greatlyenlarged and very tender so whenever I pull at the chain, which I must do totype my nipples feel it. I am still wearing the ball gag and a lycra hood withthe eyes open has been pulled over my head.

I sat in the bondage chair, totally unable to freemyself.  I thought to myself that this isthe ultimate self bondage, I cannot escape and I am about to be totally under thecontrol of Mistress Mary for an extended punishment session, and I have taped anote to her on my face begging Her to be severe.  My clitty tried to swell as I became arousedthinking of my fate. I could feel the urethral tube move in the tiny chastitytube and I found it to be a very weird feeling. I have been sitting for a long time, at least it feels that way.Suddenly my balls exploded in pain as the dog shock collarshocked me over and over.  I wasscreaming into the ball gag, but no sound came out and the shockingcontinued.  I was screaming and beggingand it wouldn't stop.  It stopped and Islumped as much as the bondage would allow. I could feel additional leather straps being placed on my upper arms.Someone is pulling my vacuum cups and has pulled them off, OMG that hurt.  I can feel other vacuum cups being put on,larger I think and pumped very high.  Anew throbbing has started  in my nipples.The dog collar shocked hit me again and I thrashed wildly inmy bonds, not that I moved or anything. My poor balls are being assaultedalmost constantly and at widely varying settings.  I think I'm going insane!The shocking stopped. I feel someone touch my ass and the rubber thong explodes against my asshole again.  Now my poor ass hole isgetting snapped over and over, maybe a hundred times, maybe more. I am beggingconstantly for mercy screaming I will never do it again.  The thong torment stopped and I feel fingers probingmy very sore ass hole.  I feel lube beingpushed in and suddenly I feel a very large plug being pushed, no forced into myass.  The pain was incredible and then it"popped" in and the pain was reduced.I was gasping for air, struggling to catch my breath. When theear buds crackled and Mistress Mary spoke. "My sweet lowly insignificantinferior male sissy slave, I read your note. You have endured the first 30 minutes of a 60 hour session so you mustrelax and accept the pain, allow it to become an erotic blanket giving youpleasure". And as She said that my balls were again shocked , almost constantlyfor what seemed like a long time. Mistress Mary spoke again, "that plug in yoursweet sissy ass is the next one in line from your new collection, hope you findit filling. I promised you that I would not tattoo, brand or otherwisepermanently disfigure you. I also promised not to deliver blows to your sissyballs. I have kept my promise.  I do wishto thank you for providing an excellent way for me to punish your balls withoutever touching them." And to punctuate that statement my balls were once againcontinuously shocked.  Mistress must bepressing that button constantly.  I was covered in sweat, my voice already hoarse,  I was so tired and fell asleep.  I have no idea how long I slept when MistressMary spoke to me and I woke up.  I couldfeel someone removing the sensory deprivation hood and soon the lights of theroom blinded me.  I squinted and MistressMary admonished me not to speak or receive a maximum shock.  She told me that it was time for some liquidrefreshment.  Cherice was behind me andstarted to pull another hood over my head. Suddenly my head was covered with aurinal mask! The large cup on the front had a tube that was in deep my mouthholding my tongue down.  Anything thatwent into that cup would drain directly into my mouth and I would have toswallow fast or drown.I started to say no and my balls were hit by a shock thattried to double me up.  I shut up andwatched Cherice put a stool in front of me and climb up on the stool. I couldsee her through the lenses in the hood and her 8 inch clitty was pointed at theurinal cup.  I watched as the flow ofgolden nectar started and soon my mouth was flooded with hot piss.  I swallowed as fast as I could and Cherice sloweddown and speeded up so I was kept almost constantly swallowing and gasping forair. She must have pissed a half gallon! When Cherice finished she stood there for some time showing me herawesome clitty and then pointing at my useless clitty and laughing.  I wanted to suck that glorius clitty.  I watched Mistress Mary hold a quart bottlein Her hairless crotch and fill it with Her golden nectar.  Cherice lovingly took the jar from MistressMary and poured it down my throat.Cherice removed the urinal hood, buckled the ball gagextremely tight, commented that I would get my protein meal later, and pulledthe sensory deprivation hood over my head again. The ear buds came alive, "Cherice is going to pump your buttplug, sort of fuck you with the plug so we can accelerate the process ofgetting to the biggest plug.  Suddenlythe butt plug was pulled out and my ass was screaming in pain as the largest partopened me up.  The pain was almostconstant and I tried to accept the pain as Mistress Mary suggested. Theconstant pushing in and pulling out continued for a long time and I slippedinto a haze of constant pain.  Suddenlyit stopped and the plug was again filling my ass.Time stopped and I waited. Someone is removing the hood and Mistress said, "It's almost midnight,time for you to report.  And I was boundto this stool, nipple clamps and handcuffs creating pain for my nipples, andyou are caught up.  Mistress Mary says I'll spend the night back in the bondagechair where I'll be randomly shocked during the night while Mistress Mary andCherice play and nap.  But before that Iam to service Cherice by sucking that huge cock until it cums in my mouth.  Mistress Mary says that Cherice is one of thosepeople who stores huge amounts of cum and when she cums it is an enormousamount.

loraineveritas
Tightly Hogtied

My punishment continues

The hood is removed along with the ball gag. The ball gag isreplaced with a huge ring gag that induces serious pain in my jaw.  I tried complaining which sounded likeaaarrararrrrahhhhh. My balls exploded with pain and I doubled up on thestool.  Cherice looked me in the eye andsaid, "The ring is necessary because you will be shocked if you're doing a poorjob, and I don't want you biting the merchandise."  I looked her and saw a very evil smile.  Cherice laid me on the floor, still tied tothe stool, looking up at one beautiful clitty. Cherice knelt with one knee on either side of my head facingmy chastity and tilted my head toward her. She put her clitty in my mouthand I tongued it and licked it, I couldn't suck it because of the ring, but mytongue could work hard.  Cherice pushed herclitty deep into my throat, I stopped the gag reflex and she slid thatwonderful clitty down my throat and I started swallowing, licking andswallowing and cherice was pumping.  Ineeded to breathe and my hands fluttered pulling at the nipple chain and Isqueaked.  Cherice pulled out and Igasped for air.  "Sorry, you are verygood and I just wanted to stay there.  Igot several deep breaths and Cherice pushed right back in and in no time was pumpinghuge amounts of cum directly into my gut. She pulled out but was still pumping cum which I caught and swallowed asfast as I could as it kept filling my mouth. Cherice smiled and commented on the fine meal I just had asshe was untying me from the stool.  Shehelped me to my feet and removed the ring gag and pulled me to her, smashingthe nipple clamps and my hands against my body. She kissed me deeply pushing her tongue into my mouth, I kissed back andit felt so good to kiss someone passionately again.  We kissed for a long time before Chericestopped and led me to the garage, removed my handcuffs and nipple clamps andput me back into incredibly tight bondage in the bondage chair with the sensorydeprivation hood.  Time stood still.On a very random schedule during the night I was awakened bythe shock collar, I really didn't sleep very well.    I was awakened in the morning by the sensory deprivationhood being removed and Cherice  happily announcingit was feeding time. On with the urinal hood and once again I drank all theoutput of Cherice and Mistress Mary. Cherice removed the urinal hood and pushed his clitty into my eagermouth I made love to that clitty and ate all her cum.  I have only seen people cum like that inthose movies where a guy cums in a girls mouth and fills it instantly and itruns all over. You have to swallow very fast to eat all that cum. Mistress Mary instructed Cherice to sit me down and give metime write my report, even though She doubts that anyone is even reading my drivel,and when I am done put suspension cuffs on my wrists, remove all my clothes soI was naked but for the chastity and butt plug, and bring the slut to thegarage.

razer
Chair Bound

Unread post by razer »

I've been following your storyfrom the top, tell her to message me on here if she wishes you to endure extra punishment ideas :)

loraineveritas
Tightly Hogtied

Saturday - 48 hours to goI was taken to an open area and my suspension cuffsconnected to the winch cable running through the pully.  My ankles were cuffed and locked to the floorring and the winch pulled me so I was standing and unable to move.Mistress walked to me and said to me, "I am going to whipyou like you have never been whipped before and I must gag you."  Mistress presented the butterfly inflatablegag and I opened my mouth to receive it. It was pumped to the max and any sound was trapped in my mouth.  Mistress was getting some gear and I couldn'tsee Her.  I was thinking of all thewhippings I have had in 30+ years of submission and I doubt She will top someof them.Mistress walked in front of me and showed me the horse hairflogger.  She dragged it over my skin,rubbed it against my cheek and it seemed soft. What could that thing do thatsingle tails haven't in the past. Mistress started whipping me lightly all over my body.  It didn't hurt, but She continued the whipping.  After a while it started to itch all over andI started to squirm and mppphhed into my gag, and Cherice shocked my balls and Iscreamed.The whipping continued and the itching got worse.  It itched intensely all over, and I mean allover. The only body area not affected was my head.  Mistress continued whipping, a littleharder.  The itch started to become likestinging insects. Now my whole body was crawling with tiny insects that werebiting and stinging me all over.  I wasgoing crazy and screamed into my gag and my balls got shocked and I screamedand my ball got shocked. My body was on fire from all the insect stings andMistress continued the whipping. I couldn't stop screaming and my poor ballskept getting shocks and my skin was crawling with stinging insects.  Mistress informed me that this phase wascomplete.  I did very well for my firstexperience with the horse hair. It had taken three hours and I was dripping perspirationand exhausted.  It was just past 12:30pm.  It was feeding time and Cherice lowered the winch until Iwas on my knees.  The gag was deflatedand Mistress Mary angled my head back, aligned her pee hole with my mouth and unloadedHer golden nectar.  I swallowed fast anddidn't spill a drop.  Cherice stepped inand pushed his clitty straight down my throat and emptied his bladder. That was Ivery strange feeling.  She pulled herclitty out and I gasped for air and soon Cherice was face fucking meagain.  Another huge load of cum.  When it was over there was some cum on mychin. Mistress asked what the hell was on my chin,  and slammed my balls with continuous shocksthat left me hanging and sobbing, begging for mercy, only to get slammedagain.  I have to learn to shut up.I was hoisted back up and the gag was stuffed in andinflated and Mistress Mary took Cherice by the hand and walked into thehouse.  I hung there with my skin in suchdiscomfort, it was so red and itched all over again and felt like bugs werestill crawling on me.  I suffered insilence.It must have been several hours when the two of themreturned in very good moods. Mistress walked up to me and said, time to finishthe whipping for today.  Mistressinstructed Cherice to take the whippy bamboo cane and starting at my lower anklescover me with welts to the top of my back. Mistress was going to do the same tomy front side.Methodically they inflicted pain like I had neverexperienced and it was progressing so slow. It would take hours to finish and the white hot pain was starting tofeel different. Eventually Mistress got to my tortured nipples and the painwhen the cane struck was searing hot and I embraced it and welcomed it as anold friend.  Pain was becoming pleasure!  OMG was I becoming a Masochist? As I hung there with welts all over my body I becameincredibly sexually aroused.  My clittystrained against the small chastity tube and I moaned.Mistress did not miss the sign, and unlocked my chastity andset my clitty free. A stroke with the cane to my upper thighs and my clitty gotharder.  Mistress put 2 strokes in rapidsuccession on my ass and my clitty pumped in the air. Mistress pointed at myclitty and Cherice got one her knees and started sucking me.  Mistress would stroke me with the cane andCherice would pleasure my clitty. Finally I felt my clitty penetrate Cherice'sthroat and she worked me until I came. I exploded with the pent up orgasm fromalmost 5 weeks of chastity.  I pumped andpumped and Cherice swallowed it all.  Iwas in so much pain and experienced great pleasure it was all getting mixed up.I hung limp in bondage, my body marked from a day ofpunishment, my mind all fucked up over this pain pleasure thing.  Mistress Mary and Cherice helped me to thedungeon bed and rubbed soothing ointments into my skin.  Mistress Mary permitted me to write thissegment before I am put to bed.

loraineveritas
Tightly Hogtied

Saturday NightMy hands were secured behind my back with handcuffs.  The dog shock collar was buckled around myclitty and balls and the double balloon enema nozzle placed in my ass.  I was totally exhausted and unable to resistanything. Mistress Mary and Cherice than wrapped my totally naked bodywide pallet wrap and I was soon a cocoon of pallet wrap.  Mistress cut a small slit in the wrap andpulled out my clitty and after applying some adhesive rolled an externalcatheter on my clitty.  My feet were stickingout and Cherice started lacing my ballet boots on my feet causing my feet to been pointe and starting to cramp!  Chericepushed two rubber tubes into my nose and the short rubber penis gag withfeeding tube in my mouth.  I had no ideawhat was going on, and I wasn't going to ask and get my balls shocked.Mistress Mary smiled at me in a way that made meshiver.  She wrapped my head so that thetubes from my nose poked out of the wrap as did the feeding tube.  She also wrapped my ballet boots and theywere tight together.Mistress Mary and Cherice lifted me to standing and theballet boots really made that impossible. Cherice put a high posture collar around my neck. It had "D" ring aroundit and several ropes are now attached to the ceiling hooks and I am teeteringback and forth, but cannot fall.  I amconfused, am I to sleep this way? Mistress Mary and Cherice are back but I can't see themclearly through the pallet wrap. Mistress suddenly shocks my balls and I stifle a scream and wobble backand forth.  Mistress speaks to me.  "Loraine, I have been in contact with amember of the Bound Forum discussing some suggestions for your punishment.  You begged me to be severe and punish youproperly in a way that will make sure you never make that mistake again."Mistress Mary continued, "Well , my sweet brother-in-law, oris that sissy-in-law, it has been decided that you will spend the next 9 hoursas a duct tape wrapped mummy."  As soonas the words were out I started begging incoherently, screaming noooooooo. I amclaustrophobic and that will drive me insane, please Mistress Mary, don't, andI was cut off by my balls being shocked at the maximum level over and overuntil I stopped. I was wobbling back and forth sobbing like a baby, I am soafraid of being in duct tape bondage, I get all nervous when I just see apicture.Mistress Mary and Cherice simply ignored me and started theduct tape wrap over the pallet wrap.  Iwas getting more and more panicked as the process continued. In no time thebinding was so tight any movement was impossible and I was wrapped from thepoint of the ballet boots to my chest.  I was having a hard time getting enough air through the nose tubes andfeeling lightheaded.  Mistress stood nextto me and calmly said, relax Loraine, just will your body to relax.  Except for a life threatening event you areto be mummified and will suffer with your demons, but it will happen and it isbecause you begged me to be severe.Having said that Mistress had Cherice hold me while Mistressremoved my posture collar and wrapped my neck and head with the duct tape.  I was completely wrapped tightly with silvertape! The world went black and I was having old nightmares of falling in awell, or being trapped in a cave in, my mind was racing out of control.  I was placed on the bed and I tried to move,nothing!  Someone started liquid flowinginto my feeding tube. It tasted like weak apple juice and I was forced toswallow, and swallow, and swallow, I must have swallowed gallons of weak applejuice. I was going to have to pee badly soon.I could feel someone playing with my external catheter tubeand the my mouth tube. OMG, my clitty is connected to my mouth!  If I pee I drink it!  Next I could feel fluid in my ass, I wasgetting an enema, and it was really incredible pressure, my body could notexpand to contain the enema and it was very high in my colon!  I was so uncomfortable and those nightmaresare coming back.  I started screaming andmy balls got shocked, I screamed again and my balls got shocked again. I triedto thrash around to escape, I didn't move. My gut was gurgling like crazy and the cramps would hit me and I couldonly suffer as no movement to ease the cramp was possible.I spent the whole night screaming, getting shocked, tryingto get loose, drinking my hot piss, especially after getting shocked.  I was sobbing continuously and gettingshocked as much.  I was going insane, Ihad to get out and I started screaming and screaming and screaming, my mindwouldn't let me stop, I kept screaming and the shocks did nothing  to stop me.The tape relaxed and in minutes the wrap was gone. I was asweaty mess under the pallet wrap which was cut off next.

Sunday MorningI was awakened at 10:00 AM by Cherice and freed from the mummificationand my hands remained cuffed behind me and the ballet boots still on my feet Iwas taken to Mistress Mary. I was covered with sweat and freezing as it wasvery cold in the house. I was struggling to walk in the ballet boots because Iwas way out of practice. I was able to shuffle along with very short stepsstopping and leaning against the wall to get my balance and then continuing.  I was totally exhausted and I immediatelydropped to my knees and thanked Her profusely for my punishment so far.My balls were hit by another shock and I fell over andreflexively tucked into a ball.  I haveto learn when not to speak!Mistress pulled me up and stepped toward me and I raised myface and put my mouth over Her pee hole and She emptied Her bladder.  When She finished, Cherice pushed his clittydown my throat and I could feel her clitty swell as she drained her bladder.   Cherice than face fucked me again and all hercum went down my throat, no cum was spilled this time.  Although I know Cherice believes she ishumiliating me I have been so happy to show Mistress Marie that all thosesessions teaching me proper deep throat technique were not wasted.   Ireally loved the feeling of a cock down my throat again. I was taken to the bathroom, still working very hard withthe ballet boots not to lose my balance, where the enema nozzle was deflatedand my bowels evacuated. I was given another enema to clean me out. I sat onthe toilet and peed and emptied out all the fluids I had been recycling allnight.  I was then allowed to post thisreport.

loraineveritas
Tightly Hogtied

loraineveritas
Tightly Hogtied

SundayMistress and Cherice led me into the garage where my second largestbutt plug was mounted on a punishment horse. It was mounted on a small platform with a spring mount allowing italmost a foot of vertical travel. Mistress had me straddle the horse and the ridge immediately hurt.  My wrists were secured in suspension cuffsand I was placed over the huge plug which glistened with lube. I held my bodyup by pulling up on the winch chain. Mistress tied a tight loop around my cock and balls so the cord wasbetween the chastity ball capture ring and the dog training strap.  Mistress tied it off to the punishment horseso I could not pull myself high enough to get off the plug. Mistress strappedin a penis gag and my ankles were anchored to tie downs on the horse.Cherice and Mistress left me there. It was diabolical.  If I let myself down I got a plug that wasthe largest ever to go in my ass.  I wasalready shaking from the effort.  I triedto pull myself high enough to slide off the plug, but it followed me up and therope on my balls stopped me.  Eventuallymy arms gave out and that huge plug slid easily into my well lubed ass.  The pain was excruciating  and I screamed into the penis gag thankingMistress Mary for my pain.  I am glad itwas well lubed.  So I hung there impaled on the plug.  Cherice entered, winched me up until the plugwas pulled out.  She put a blindfold onme and put something on the plug. I thought it was more lube. Cherice loweredthe winch and once more I tried to avoid being impaled.  But, I sagged once more and as the plug droveinto my ass something was different.  Myass was burning terribly and Cherice had cuffed my hands behind me and my fullweight was on that punishment horse and monster plug. I was thrashing aboutwith that huge plug raping my ass with some horrible irritant as lube.  Cherice took my balls and rubbed the sameirritant all over my chastised genitals and inner crotch where she couldreach.  She finished with rubbing anample amount all over my tits and nipples. I heard the sound of rubber glove being taken off and groaned as thingswere heating up.Cherice whispered in my ear, the burning will only get worsefor several hours and then turns to intense itching.  I have the medicine that neutralizes it.  I might let you have it if I can think of theright price.She left and the burning was getting worse.  I was squirming on the plug and thrashingaround hoping to somehow get off the beast in my ass. I could do nothing butsuffer and it was driving me crazy! Mistress Mary entered and smiled as She watched me constantly squirmingto try and make the burning stop.  Sheconnected the winch to the handcuff chain and pulled  my arms high behind me in a strappido.  Mistress Mary picked up a single tail whipand began whipping  me as I tried to dealwith the burning.  The whip struck my assand another searing pain exploded in my ass. I started begging immediately and the whip fell on my ass again and I wasbabbling and in tears, and the whip hit my back and I screamed.  Mistress stopped and removed the penis gag and slapped meacross the face 6 times. "You stupid inferior male sissy slut, I don't want tohear you complain, or beg and I certainly don't want to hear you crying!"  She slapped my face over and over and my facewas stinging from all the blows, and I stopped sobbing.  Cherice had shown up with a latex hood with abuilt in pump gag and breathing tube.  Ina few seconds I was blind, the gag was pumped to the max and breathing was nota problem.The whip landed across my tortured nipples and I screamed,another landed and I screamed again, the third landed across my both nipplesand I fainted.  I was rudely awakened bysmelling salts and my head cleared when the whip curled around my belly.  I remembered where I was and stifled thescream.I heard Mistress order Cherice to get 2 riding crops. Therewere blows landing on my legs on both sides. Up and down my legs, occasionallyon my ass the riding crops were landing in fast succession.  The whipping ended.My leg bindings were released, the cord tying my genitalsdown was removed and I tried to get off the plug. I flopped around trying toget some foothold with the ballet boots to push myself up and off the monsterin my ass.  My cuffs were unlocked frommy left arm and recuffed in the front.  Ireached up and grabbed the winch cable and lifted myself up and the plug pulledout.  I was determined, but I lost thegrip and fell straight down and landed right on the plug which drove inside meagain.  I am sure Mistress Mary and Chericewere enjoying the show.I grabbed the winch cable again and pulled myself up andpushed my hips back and dropped back onto the punishment horse with the plughitting my chastity as I landed back on the pointed top of the punishmenthorse.  That was a new pain!  I pushed against the top with my cuffed handsand lifted myself up and threw a leg over and landed on my toes and struggledto keep my balance in the fucking ballet boots!My cuffs were replaced with leather cuffs locked behind myback and pulled up by the winch until I was bent over.  A spreader bar was put between my ankles andI was back in a strappido. My ballet boots made me swing forward and back withalmost constant strain on my shoulders. My crotch and nipples still burned andwere beginning to itch terribly and my shoulders were really aching.  Mistress Mary pulled off the hood afterdeflating the gag, and strapped the ball gag back in my mouth.She showed me the double bladder enema nozzle and walkedbehind me and soon I was rigged for another retention enema.  Mistess showed me a  large silicone enema bag that looked like itcould hold a gallon.  She put a funnel inthe bag and started emptying Her bladder into the enema bag.  She held the bag and funnel under my chastityand ordered me to empty my bladder.  Ittook a while but I finally relaxed and the pee just kept coming through thatsmall hole in the urethral tube.  It wasnow Cherice's turn and out came that succulent clitty and soon that bag wasalmost 2/3 full.  Cherice held the bagwhile Mistress poured some red wine into the warm urine.  It looked like She put half a bottle in theenema.  The bag was hung high andconnected to my nozzle and the valve opened.The enema poured into me fast and soon I was really gettinga swollen belly and I started feeling the effects of the wine.  I was getting drunk! I looked at the bag andit was nearly empty.  I was drunk, with aburning, itching crotch and tits, and suffering cramps from the huge enemaforced into me and held there until Mistress decides it goes. I teeteredforward and back on the ballet boots and often my knees gave out and I washanging in the strappido.  I would get mybalance back and straighten my knees and another cramp would hit me.  I was miserable! Mistress and Cherice went into the house and left me theretrying to keep my balance.  I was reallydrunk.  I was helpless and totally underthe control of 2 people I begged to punish me severely.  Mistress Marie visited me and told me howwell I was doing and it would be over soon enough.Minutes later, Mistress Mary and Cherice entered and removedthe spreader bar, but locked my ankles together, lowered the winch, unhookedthe cuffs and I was standing with the tubes hanging out of my ass.  Mistress clamped the enema tube anddisconnected the bag. My belly was distended and cramping constantly.  Mistress Mary thumped my distended belly andsmiled, it sounded like a ripe melon!I was walked into the house and led, taking tiny mincingsteps to the bathroom because my ankles were locked together in the balletboots. Cherice removed the retention enema nozzle and I sat and expelled theenema. It took almost 30 minutes to get all the enema out.  Cherice put the retention nozzle in again andconnected me to the faucet and filled my body directly from the sink.  She had her hand on my belly and turned offthe water when she thought it was enough. I was again put on the toilet and expelled the enema.Cherice filled the bathtub with a sweet smelling bubble bathand when I was done on the toilet all the bondage gear was removed and I gotinto the tub.  It felt sooooooo good tobe out of those torturous ballet boots.  MistressMary walked in and told us it was almost 11:00 pm and I was to be in bondageand in bed by midnight.  I had been inthe garage in constant pain for over 12 hours!After a half hour Cherice got me out of the tub and helpedtowel me off. She handed me a fresh pair of latex thong panties and mychastised clitty was making a cool looking bulge again.  I put a pink silk camisole on and Chericelaced my arms in an arm binder.  I wasput to bed with a chain from the arm binder to the bed frame.I immediately fell asleep. Monday MorningI was awakened around 6:00 am and released from mybondage.  Mistress Mary announced that Mypunishment was complete.  Mistress andCherice were both still naked from their night together and Mistress Maryordered me to service them both.  I fellto my knees and drank all their golden nectar and Cherice once again facefucked me.Mistress Mary said, "You have done very well sissy slutLoraine, and I am sure that my sister Mistress Marie is very proud.  I hope that you have learned your lesson andthat you will never repeat this onerous crime you were punished for.  If I ever have to do this again, I will brandyour sissy ass, breasts and clitty, pierce your sissy tits, nose, cock, andplace you in a permanent chastity that will deny you pleasure forever!" I waskneeling, looking up at Mistress Mary, tears running down my cheek as I wasoverwhelmed with gratitude for Mistress Mary's wonderful gifts the last fewdays.She smiled and said, "You may now return to your belovedMistress Marie.  I have left some healingbath salts with instructions for their use. They will aid your healing and remove the skin irritation.  Your body is very well marked and it willtake weeks for those marks to fade.  Usethat time to look at yourself every day and commit yourself to properly servingas you have done so well in the past."While Mistress Mary and Cherice got dressed, I finishedpacking their clothes and gear and loaded it in their van.  I looked so cute in my pink camisole andblack latex thong outside loading their stuff. Anybody looking would see a sissy doing her thing.  Mistress Mary and Cherice  both hugged and kissed me deeply,  but before leaving, they gave me one lastgift.

loraineveritas
Tightly Hogtied

MondayI was taken to the dungeon room again where my pinkcamisole, latex thong and chastity was removed. I was dressed as follows: Blackseamed thigh highs, black satin corset with 6 garters laced very tight, estimbreast shields well lubed with conductive gel and held against my breasts withmy large silicone breast forms and black satin 42EE bra, a bright red ball gagwas pushed in my mouth and my female mask pulled over my head and zippedtight.  My new curly wig adorned my headand I looked very sexy.Mistress Mary shoved my large estim butt plug in my welllubricated with conductive gel sissy ass. Cherice put the electro cock ringbehind my cock and balls, this bi-polar ring can deliver quite a shock, she puta thick 1" stainless steel ring with a wire lead was pushed over my clitty andlodged behind my glans with plenty of conductive gel.  Cherice rolled a condom down my already erectclitty with the ring and wire captured by the condom. All the wires weregathered into a sort of bundle. I stepped into my tight black lycra panties.  I Held my clitty so it was pointing up andwhile holding my chastity cup over my erect wired clitty I pulled the pantiesover the chastity cup holding it against my body. Mistress handed me severalblack foundation garments which I put on. The first a tight high waisted girdle and the second a tight long leghigh waisted  panty girdle.  I could not touch my clitty and the chastitycup was held tight. Mistress handed me my silver lame long sleeved clubbingdress.  It was so stretchy and hugged mycorseted, large breasted body like it had been sprayed on.  Mistress smiled as She told Cherice to put meback in the ballet boots.I looked in the mirror and saw a sexy slut with small waistand big tits wearing impossible shoes! Mistress and Cherice walked me to the garage.I was put in the bondage chair and buckled in tightly, myarms held with magnetic locks, and my leg and arms and upper body strapped tothe chair.  My ballet boots were strappedto the chair too forcing me to point my toes more! Mistress had placed a mirrorwhere I could see myself. I look very hot. Mistress Mary connected the wires to my big estim machine.  She said, "I have set the magnetic locks for arandom time between 4 and 12 hours, and of course your estim has been set usingone of your own programs that I modified to add more bdsm, more teasing, lessstim to orgasm.  I think this will beexquisite torment and you'll experience it alone."  Mistress Mary added a nose hook so I had topull against the elastic cord to see the mirror. If I want to look at mestruggling against the bondage and estim with my breasts swaying and with memoaning I had to add pain to my nose. Mistress Mary added one more item. She leaned in and while putting something around my neck said, "This isa throat microphone Loraine and it is connected to your other power unit thatis connected to your bi-polar cock ring and will respond with a burst to yourballs!" "Have fun slut!"They left me with my thoughts and huge erection and theestim beginning.  I shouted Thank Youinto the ball gag!  Wow, my balls gotslammed and I shouted in response to the shock and got another right after thefirst stopped. I was thrashing around and watching and getting more aroused andI am loving this.  I made a loud noiseand my balls got shocked again.  Iwhispered, thank You and my balls got slammed. I shut up!Mistress Mary and Cherice are gone; I am alone with mybeloved Mistress Marie once more.  I amwatching an awesome slut helplessly bound to a bondage chair struggling andtrying to be silent when estim assaults her sissy ass and genitals.  She never seems to be able to be silent, it'sas though she wants to be shocked.I am such a slut, I want the torment of edge play, thedenial of orgasm, I lust for the punishing shock on my balls, I am begging forendless frustration, and if I am not stimmed to orgasm I'm going to begMistress Marie to lock me up again and leave me incredibly horny aching forrelease! I hope I am here for the full 12 hours! It's 2:20 pm and I am free of my bondage.  I was brought to orgasm 7 times, Ithink.  I lost track because theintensity of the estim seems to increase exponentially after I cum andadditional orgasms seem to be more punishment than pleasure.  My tits were really given a workout and theyare numb from all the estim.  I found itvery hard to be silent enough to avoid shocks to my balls and my balls werestimmed almost constantly.  I thinkbreathing would set it off, way too sensitive! There was a lot of cum in thecondom that I ceremoniously consumed to please Mistress Marie.  I continue to chew the condom like gum tomake sure I get it all.I am very tired, my clitty is completely numb too from allthat estim and I suddenly ache all over. I think I'll sleep now.

loraineveritas
Tightly Hogtied

Wow, I slept 18 hours!  I ate my first real meal in 3 days.  Some eggs and toast with orange juice. Wanted to go slow because all I've had in my stomach since Friday noon has been Mistress Mary's and Cherice's golden nectar and cum!  I guess it all kept me hydrated, but I'll drink plenty of fresh water to flush me out. Standing in front of the dressing mirrors I looked my body over and I am a real mess of welts. I am very proud to wear these welt as they demonstrate my submissionn to my Mistress Marie and constantly remind me of my inferior status. Mistress Marie had me kneel on rice and watch my video of the Awesome Dominant Irene Boss using electrostim punishment and whips to work over a slave.  It runs over an hour and I was very horny in my chastity as I watched it.  Mistress Marie informed me that I needed to get horny again since I had so many orgasms yesterday.   Well, The Boss can really turn me on, especially dressed in latex and whipping a slave.  The rice keeps me humble. Mistress has commanded me to dress in my sissy maid outfit and clean the house, making sure to properly service all the equipment used over the weekend and put everything away in its proper place. I'm dressed and off to do my chores. loraine

razer
Chair Bound

Unread post by razer »

hehe loving the read, please continue after your chores :)

loraineveritas
Tightly Hogtied

I worked very hard and have completed the cleaning in 6 hours.  I was amazed at how much there was to do since I had just cleaned the whole house spotless 5 days ago.   Mistress was very satisfied with my work and has ordered me to spend the evening on the computer surfing.  I am to find things that arouse me and keep my clitty all hard in my chastity.  Mistress loves it when I get all horny and ache to masturbate.  I have been instructed to log on to carlilock.com and to lock my neosteel chastity belt back on.  I will do so later tonight.  Mistress commanded me to set the minimum time for 3 weeks and let the maximum time be determined by the software.  If I forget the keyword again I may be locked up for a very long time. I am locked in the short chastity tube with the urethral insert and Mistress desires the neosteel. Time to get horny! loraine