A day with Mistess X

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
restricted
Forever Mummified

RE: A day with Mistess X

Unread post by restricted »

I found the advert on the internet. "Mistress X. Phone if you dare" it said. I put the number in my mobile phone and gave her a call. I expected some seedy building. Instead I was looking at some rather elegant house.I rang the doorbell and was ushered inside. We got down to business straight away. Unfortunately I never had enough for her services. "I'll tell you want I can do for you" she said with an air of authority.  She took me up into a bedroom.  It was seriously well furnished. I thought of us on the bed. My thoughts were disturbed by her next words. "Right, for fifty pounds, you get to kneel on the apparatus, naked and I toss you off. I will fasten you to it and gag you. But you must be naked. I only deal with named men. I like that as they can't run off until they have paid". It was then I noticed in the apparatus. It had a padded bar for the knees to rest on. The ankles get bolted to the base. The arms go behind a bar and the wrists get locked into manacles. It sounded reasonable to me and I paid up front. Better a wank than nothing. I stripped off my clothes and knelt on the apparatus. She fastened my ankles to the base while I put my arms over the bar that went behind my back.  Mistress X fastened the manacles on my wrists.  She put a butterfly gag in my mouth holding it wide open. "I don't want to hear you moaning" she told me.  Going behind me, she must have pulled on the chains of the manacles as my arms were pulled further down, causing my chest to be thrust forward. "Now I'm ready" she said. Ten minutes of teasing and finally tossing me off made me shoot my load into a cloth.  She laughed as I collapsed with exhaustion. "Here you are. Your first meal" I wretched as she took my spunk and scraped it inside my teeth. "Eat it all up. There will be plenty where that came from" She held my head up so the spunk ran down my throat. It tasted too salty for me and I felt sick. "You shouldn't be feeling sick. It's all yours and you are getting it back. You expect us girls to swallow it. SWALLOW" A whack on my rear with a cane made me swallow all my spunk. It was difficult with my mouth held wide open, but I felt it slowly sliding down. "Don't worry. The rest will be shot into your throat. It will go down easier" I knew she meant it wouldn't be my spunk entering my mouth. She fastened a posture collar around my neck; I couldn't turn my head nor look up or down. I was looking at her bed.   She went out of the room and returned with a folded black cloth. I watched as she unfolded it. "You are going to become a nice Muslim girl who wants to take all the sperm men wish to donate. Also you will suck men off until they get an erection. Your name is Jasmine" I tried to close my mouth but the gag was too strong for my jaws. "Sorry about that, but I don't want you biting men's pricks. I have important guests later. There's a judge, a member of parliament and a police commissioner. With this garment you will be able to hear all the fun we are going to have. You will find out what perversions they like"She pulled the burqa over me and settled it down. Now my face was sticking out of the material. "Now for the veil. That will give them a thrill not knowing who is inside. They won't be able to see their shafts going into your mouth" She pulled the veil down over my head. It was held by an elastic strip. She settled it on my nose so the lower part of my face was covered. I found it hot trying to breathe.The doorbell rang. "Ahh. That will be the judge now" She left me. I could hear her talking through the open door. "You want to be the secretary today judge. Okay, I have a nice pencil skirted suit for you. You will find the outfit in the playroom. I'll come down and do your makeup for you shortly, Madeline".  Mistress X entered the bedroom once more. "I am afraid you will not be allowed to see who my customer is. I will have to put the rest on you" With that, she produced a hood. S showed me that it had two slits for the eyes with a middle piece that ran down the bridge of the nose. The eyes were covered in a thick net meshing. The hood went over the top of the burqua. Mistress X settled it in place. She adjusted it. I could only make out shapes but no detail. "Ah. The second guest is here. Won't be long" I tried shaking the hood off but she had pinned it in place. Again I heard voices. "Today you want to be a French maid. Then Fifi it is for the day. Your uniform is in the playroom. Join Madeline in the playroom" The doorbell went again. Mistress X spoke once more, "So you want to be slut. Okay Susan, join Madeline and Fifi in the playroom Susan"Mistress X came back to me some time later. "Sorry about that. I had to check all my girls had their makeup on properly. Soon my guests will be joining me. I have told them about you. If you try to report me, the Member of Parliament will be a witness and the commissioner and judge will make your punishment long and hard. My first guest is coming up now. When you service him, make sure you do it well, or we will have you arrested on a trumped up charge. One that will mean a lot of time in prison. And we will make sure everyone will know you as a fag"Soon I saw a woman enter the room. "Ah Madeline, how was today in court? I hope you had a nice busy day". In a false soprano voice which gave the game away it was a man, "It was lovely. I sent a man down for stealing a watch from an old lady. I gave him three years. Of course with the help of Susan and Fifi, we stacked more crimes up against him".  Mistress X settled him on the bed and I had to watch as they screwed each other silly.  I heard the judge scream as he came. They lay back on the bed with him exhausted. After a few moments, Mistress X told Madeline or rather Judge Madeline that he could use my services to get him in the mood for another session. He wasn't to lift the veil above my nose as I would recognise him. Mistress X told him that when he was ready she would be back to have another go. "I'll just redo your lippy for you"  I watched in horror as Mistress X left the room and the judge walked towards me.  I tried to shut my mouth, but the gag was too strong for me.  I choked as the bottom veil was lifted and he shoved his prick into my mouth. It didn't take long before I got him erect again. With the threat of a prison sentence against me, i was happy to get it over and done with. Unfortunately he came deep in my throat. I gagged on the assault. He laughed in a female impersonation of a voice. When he withdrew, I swallowed it as quickly as I could. Mistress X came back and saw him limp. "Oh dear. Never mind, I have a lot of notes you can type up for me. We can try again later. The judge left the room and the French maid came into the room. "Oh dear Fifi, can't get it up? Never mind, try my little Muslim prisoner. She will do it for you. Jasmine wants to learn all she can from entertaining a man"Again, by mouth was invaded by a limp cock. I didn't want to, but with the thought of a prison sentence still going through my mind, I started to flick the underside of the cock with my tongue. By running it up and down the underside of his shaft, I could feel the veins start to swell. In no time, he was hard and he started to groan. I stopped licking him but it was too late, he thrust deep into my mouth and I felt the hot sperm sliding down my throat.  He withdrew his shaft and pulled the panties up. "I'm sorry Mistress X, I have come inside Jasmines mouth"Mistress X went mad. "Right, for that you have to be punished. I want my entire kitchen floor scrubbed clean. After that you can cut the grass" Mistress, it's cold outside. I will freeze in this short dress" "You should have thought of that before you came. I want you hard. The cold might revive you and then you can have another turn on jasmine's mouth. What did you think of it?" "That was fantastic. She certainly knows how to entertain people. I would book her again for oral services like that"I watched as the French maid minced her way out of the room. The slut entered. I had to watch as Mistress X and the slut settled on the bed. She spread-eagled him and settled herself on his shaft. "That's one good thing about a micro skirted slut. There isn't much to remove before you get at the goods" They seemed to take forever. I couldn't get all the action as the veil was too thick, but I could hear everything and make out the outlines of them. Eventually, the slut let out a roar of emotion. Mistress X put her hand over his mouth to silence him. They lay there for a few moments before Mistress X told him to use me to clean him up. "Jasmine loves a cock in her mouth. I'm sure you will love the experience" Again I had the cock rammed into my throat. I could taste Mistress X's juices along with his spunk.  His cock grew hard again and he thrust deep into my throat as he shot another load into my tonsils. I felt it slowly sliding down my throat. "That was fantastic. Where did you find her?" "All will be revealed later. Go down and relieve Fifi mowing the lawn and tell her to make the tea" The slut left.I heard Mistress X pull up a chair. She put her legs over my shoulders and lifted my veil. "Clean me out worm" I had no choice other than to do as I was told. I could feel her tensioning up and eventually she too orgasmed. She pulled herself away. "That was lovely. I think i will leave you there forever. No one knows you are here and my guests don't know you, so why should I let you go?" I couldn't answer.Sometime later Mistress X brought the three clients back up. They were dressed normally. "Gentlemen, I give you Jasmine" She removed my veils and at last I could see who it was I had entertained against my will. Well, I could see their bodies, but they had balaclavas on which only showed their eyes. They all gasped. "Well, you did enjoy the experience. So was it wrong. It was his idea to be forced to swallow spunk and take a cock in his mouth" Each congratulated Mistress X for a lovely session. They all said they would like to use me again. I watched as they paid Mistress X and they left the room to make further appointments. Mistress X came back. "Right, let's get this straight. What you gave me for tossing you off wouldn't even pay for me tying you to the apparatus. So I had to make the money up somehow. Now you could go to the police, but firstly, photographs of you will be put all around your area. The whole thing has been filmed and will be put on YouTube. Secondly, they will find a reason to have you charged and the judge will imprison you. Photos will be put in the prison to show you are a bitch. Then not only will you have to swallow cock, you will have to rear end it as well. You know what I mean by that. I'm sure they won't be gentle with your arse either. It's time to let you go. Thanks to your mobile phone, I know where you live. The Police Commissioner had the number traced for me. He said he found the phone and wanted to take it back to you. He knows some right butch policewomen too who would love to come and arrest you. Just think, with your hands behind your back, you couldn't stop them"She removed the burqa and undid the manacles holding me. I found myself stiff from kneeling there all day. Thankfully, the base was padded. She removed the gag and gave me my clothes back. I quickly dressed. "Here's your money back" She handed it to me. "I'll give you a call when I need your services next time Jasmine" I told her there won't be a next time. "Oh yes there will unless you want the photos and film to be put on display.I left the house to find it was dark. I had been there for a hell of a long time. I wish I hadn't spent the day at Mistress X's place.  
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.