The Training Process

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
Gospodin
Chair Bound

RE: The Training Process

Unread post by Gospodin »

Many of the men in my profession successfully train the girls they kidnap, but few ever manage to actually break them. The standard techniques work: keep her drugged and asleep for a few weeks, then use her confused waking mind to assert a new situation and rebuild her assumptions. You can make an obedient servant that way, but a true slave has to want to obey more than anything else. Brainwashing works, but it doesn't stick for long. To break a girl, you need to re-work the incentives in her life completely.

My technique uses despair, primarily. I go for the big name bitches, the celebrities and heartthrobs. I grab the supermodels and the star actresses and the chart-topping singer-songwriter-dancer types. I fish for the big ones, partly because they bring in the greatest possible revenue for me, but mostly because I love to break them.

The blonde in the cage has a lot of fight in her, you'll notice. Her wrists are cuffed behind her back, she's naked as a jaybird, and she's in a cage used as a coffee-table. She has to beg for a bedpan, as well as any food or water she'll be eating or drinking. I always make her work for it, but still she has that fire in her eye.

You see, she's convinced that she's special. The whole world has told her so, and of course she knows I kidnapped her because of it. She knows every red-blooded heterosexual male wants to do to her what I'm doing now, and she's waiting for every last one of them to break down my door. She has money, and money hires people. She believes in the manhunt that must be scouring every inch of this state to track us down.

Let's chain her upright in a sitting position on the padded surface atop the cage-table. You can fit her ankles through these holes and lock them shut like that, and I'll attach her wrists to the back of the thing. I'll show you the device, and she can watch.

That looks like an expensive watch. You only have the one, right? Great, put it in that coffin there, and slide the door closed. Now we slide the other closed, drop the divider, and power it on. Yeah, it uses 220V so I had to get extra wiring put in.

Et voila! A perfect duplicate, atom by atom and quark by quark. It is in fact the original watch itself, existing in two places at once. From now on, time can affect each one independently. Smash this one, and that one will keep on ticking.

Look at her, she's interested, don't you think? Hard to tell with the scold's bridle covering her nose and mouth, but I think she's kind of stunned that her kidnapper would have such an amazing device. Or maybe she wants to know how the trick is performed!

Go and turn on the television. I'm going to have a little fun with her while we watch. God I always love the dancers' bodies! They're so beautiful, but can take such a beating!

Here, you take the tawse and have some more fun with her tits. The interview is nearly on. I hear they're going to show some more footage from her recent tour. You truly are amazing with that. I need to practice more!

Let's get out of the shot. I want to film her reaction when she sees herself on television, She's not willing to admit it to herself, but she knows the reason why she doesn't remember this interview. She knows she was kidnapped before she could go on that tour. She knows the truth, but there's still a chance it's all a trick. Oh that was too much to hope for, but she made for some fantastic movie magic just now!

Wheel in that other coffin there, would you? This is the critical moment.

This is why no one will come looking for you, slave. Don't shake your head like that! You know it to be true. I duplicated her while she slept, and you're the carbon copy. There is no search for you, because nobody even knows you are missing.

Look in that coffin, slave! Do you think I would not make further copies? You're a prize commodity, and I'd be foolish not to grow my stock.

But right now you have a choice in front of you. I will leave you to watch her sleep in the coffin for one hour, and I want you to consider your position here. You were the first to wake up, so I will let you decide. One of you will need to be trained in the ways of the slave to pleasure, and learn how to satisfy the sexual desires of others. The other will have no responsibilities, but will be subject to all manner of painful and humiliating ordeals at my whim. As a pleasure slave, you will work at sex and pleasure and train your own mind to enjoy your new life. As a pain slave, you will have time to yourself between and during your ordeals, and a certain degree of freedom within the complex.

Let's give her time to think it over. She'll stop struggling against the chains sooner if we're not there to watch. The beauty of this plan is that they always choose the painslut path at first, thinking it the defiant life of a saint in captivity. But they give in before the double wakes, and have to watch her endure all the things they remember. In time I give the double the same choice, and having known no other life here but suffering, she chooses to switch places. So the guilty pleasure-slave feels she deserves the new life of torment for subjecting her other self to it, and the desperate pain-slave puts her every effort toward avoiding being sent back to the other life.

I'm flattered by your words, really. I don't often get the chance to perform my services for a domme of your stature. I've always admired you and your work, and I must confess I had a rather severe crush after I saw the movie you made with the two latex maids. I think that I learned a lot from your style of managing two girls at once. You taught me how to play them off each other and keep the upper hand at all times. I want to thank you for teaching me by your example.

The girls will be delivered to the agreed upon location, when they are truly broken. I will be in touch to let you know when that is.

My fee? Oh no, please, it would be an honor for me to give you two celebrity twins for your harem. I do not need your money. I have already gained everything I wanted.

You see, I made two copies of you while you slept.