Something Left In The Middle Of The Road Part 4

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
dodgerfan
Strict Strappado

RE: Something Left In The Middle Of The Road Part 4

Unread post by dodgerfan »

Something Left In The Middle Of The Road                                                               Part 4                                                          By Dodgerfan                                                  Sally was enjoying every moment of the                    show. She would raise the voltage then lower it again. While                    she played with the device her mind went racing back to that                     horrifying night. Her former lover had tried to kill her. He wanted                    her gone a loose end that needed to be tied.                                                    Her former lover had seen a scene in a film                     Noir. The woman was hogtied not by her wrists to her ankles but                    by her throat to her ankles. What happens the woman must keep                    her ankles pressed tightly against her thighs if not she will slowly                     strangle herself. It's a very diabolical way to die.                                                    Cassandra came down the stairs with some                     lunch for Sally.                                  "Thank you Cassandra"                                  "It's the least I could  do it's a miracle your still alive."                                    "Yes your right he made one little mistake that night "                                    "What mistake was that"                                     "In his haste to get the things he would need to dispose                                     of my body. He forgot to put the don't disturb sign on                                        the door."                                      "What a lucky break for you. Enjoy your lunch call me if  you need                                         me."                                                     Sally continued to play with the device. Then                       she began to tell him about all the things she done while he's been                      in bondage.                                                    "I guess your wondering what I've been up to                        while Cassandra has entertained you. I've been very busy I sold                        your car to the car thieves that work in something called a chop                        shop. Your car is being taken apart for spare parts. I know how                        much you love that car it was something called a classic. From                         what I found on the internet there are only 100 cars left like                        that in the world. They gladly took it off my hands no questions                       asked. Also I cleaned out  your office safe and the one in your                        home. I found  all the money you've been hiding from your wife.                       Well it's been nice chatting with you but I have to fly to Europe to                      clean out your Swiss bank account. It's funny with just a number                      you can get a hold of all that money. Chow baby enjoy the rest of                     your life with Cassandra. She has some very interesting plans for                     you."                                                 Before Sally left she raised the voltage up as high                     as it would go. He wished that he could break the ropes and finish                     what he started that night. His body was reaching the limit of                      endurance. If Cassandra didn't come back soon well he tried                      not to think about it.                                   "Did you miss me? Sally is such a lovely                         woman very attractive. Oh your trying to tell me something.                        Ok I'll turn off my device. Let me take out your ball gag so you                         can finish your story."                                        "That bic"                                             Cassandra shoved the ball gag back in his mouth.                                              "You never say the b world in my presents again                          understand. Now when I take your ball gag out. You better                          be calmed down or I'll turn my device on and leave the room."                                                 "I'm sorry it won't happen again Cassandra."       "Now continue"         "After I hogtied Sally I thought about what to do. I knew Sally would do  it. She  never           made idle threats. She would tell my wife everything. So I did what I thought I           had to do. I wrapped the rope around her neck and yanked her ankles against her           thighs with a tight knot to hold them together. I left the room to get what I           needed to finish the job. But I made one mistake."           "I know Sally told me all about it. Continue"            "When I returned I opened the door. I looked  at Sally on the bed she wasn't dead.             But her legs weren't tied as tight as I left them. I came closer to examine Sally more            closely.  Then I heard a gun being cocked back. It was the maid with a gun she said             don't move or I'll shoot. My husband was a soldier he taught me how to shoot. So I             suggest you do exactly what I tell you to do. Strip do it now or else. I stripped.              Everything completely nude now good. On your knees with  your hands on your               head. The maid untied Sally. Now it's my turn baby."                "Continue I want to hear the rest."               "I rather not relive what she did to me."                 "Continue you do as I say understood."                 "Yes Sally with anger in her arms began to  bind me. My wrists  were first Sally                   tied them palm to palm.  She wrapped the rope around my wrists about four or                   five times. Then Sally shocked me with what came next. She cinched the rope                   together. But how she did it amazed  me. Sally shoved me  forward. I hit the                   floor hard. She  placed her foot in my back and yanked with all the strength  in                   her body pulling tightening knots. I thought I could tie a mean knot until that                   night. Sally was like a wild animal released from her cage."                    "Continue Sally said she came very close to killing you that  night."                    "Your telling me it was my worst nightmare come to life. My elbows were next                      knowing my love for having elbows touch. Sally wouldn't settle for nothing                      less than my elbows completely together."                      "Yes Sally did a perfect  tie on your elbows absolutely  perfect."                         "Perfect tell that to my aching shoulders."                         "What did I tell you about controlling your anger. You wouldn't want me to                           have to fetch my leather crop."                           "Sorry Cassandra it won't happen again."                             "Next time you will be disciplined severely for any more outbursts of                              temper."                              "Could I have something to eat. Before I finish the rest  of my story."                             "Maybe continue."                              "Sally tried to get my elbows to touch. Finally she asked the maid if she                                 could borrow her broom. The maid gave her the broom. Sally used the                                broom  like a tourniquet to force my elbows together. She  slowly                                 turned the broom until they finally touched. The pain of having your                                 shoulders forced  together is  indescribable."                                 "Good you deserved it. You tried to  kill her. Sally needed to release all                                  that anger from her body."                                    "With the maid holding the broom to keep my elbows  together. Sally                                     tied my elbows together. After that  she told the maid to leave the                                     room."                                    "Continue"                                     "Now it was just me and Sally all alone. I thought I was a loose end                                      needing to be tied."                                     "What do mean by that?"                                       "That Sally was going to rub me out finish me off tap city curtains                                         kill me. I was in a state of  panic."                                         "I love it continue"                                       "Sally opened my suitcase to look for something. I found out soon                                         enough. Sally found my thin cord that I used on her once. I                                         thought Sally was cheating on me and I wanted to punish her                                         with the thin cord. The thin cord left rope marks for days. Sally                                         had to ware long sleeve shirts and pants for a few days after that                                        night. I found out later that she wasn't cheating. Sally never                                         forgave me for that  night."                                         "Enough of that get back to your story."                                          "Sally went to work on my legs with thin cord from my ankles                                          to my thighs. The only time she stopped wrapping cord around                                             my legs was to cinch and  tighten every knot. Satisfied that                                             I was helpless Sally took a break for a  drink of champagne. I                                              brought the champagne to celebrate her demise. Then Sally                                               opened the trunk I brought to take her body out of the room.                                               When she saw what I brought Sally became even more                                                enraged.  I had some chains an assortment of zip ties and                                               plastic to cover  her body. Sally took a handful of zip ties out                                              of the trunk.  Then she zip tied by fingers together. Now even                                              if I could reach a  knot my fingers were useless. "                                             "Sally I love you continue"                                               "The worst was yet to come. Sally with  a crazed look in her                                                 eyes came towards me with more thin  cord. I didn't know if                                                  she was going to strangle me or hogtie  me. Sally chose to                                                  duplicate my tie only more extreme. She  wrapped two cords                                                 around my throat from my toes and ankles.  I quickly began                                                  to choke while Sally drank champagne.  Every time I thought                                                 that I would die. Sally slowly casually walked towards me to                                                 hold my legs down to prevent me from strangling. It went                                                   on all night till I finally passed out. I woke up inside the                                                    trunk. Then the trunk came crashing down against  the                                                    road. Sally opened the trunk and tipped the trunk forward.                                                      I laid there until you found me."                                                    "I have to thank Sally the  next time I see here. For bring                                                      you into my life. Goodnight  I have more plans for your                                                      entertainment tomorrow."                                                      " What about my food?"                                                       "Not tonight maybe tomorrow."                                                            Cassandra shoved the ball gag back                            into his mouth tighten it and went up stairs.                                            End of part 4dodgerfan2011-05-07 00:24:37