sealed tight!

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
soulbuyer
Unfettered Newbie

RE: sealed tight!

Unread post by soulbuyer »

I love black plastic garbage bags! The sheen from new fresh unravelled ones, and the scent from the static discharge just after opening one...it is very erotic! That is why when she asked me if I had a garbage bag fetish, I immediately spoke up! "Yes, I do, and I have had it for sometime now." She asked, "do you like to be sealed in the bag with no airhole, and no chance to escape, but for me?" I eagerly replied "Yes!" (Although, as far as I know, there aren't really any bags, short of the 5mil contractor bags that are inescapable). Or so I thought. So when she brought out this black garbage bag, big enough for me to lay down flat in, but just narrow enough to restrict most movement, I let her know right away, this was something I wanted to do with her! Wow, this bag is amazing! I didn't bother trying to rip/tear it, cause as I said earlier, I didn't think there were a lot of bags I couldn't get out of by myself. So, after I had gotten in, she started to pull the bag up past my head. She looked down at me with a beautiful smile, clenching the ends in her hands. The smell from the new bag was getting me off so much, I thought I would cum right there! She saw this, and said, "enjoy your time in my bag bagboy!" Now, I was neither tied, or held in any way, so I thought getting out of this bag before i suffocated would be a cinch. Just then she started to gather the ends together into the carrot-top ponytail. I looked up as the swirl from the inside of the plastic bag meant I was being sealed inside. Man this was awesome! I could just make out that she was tying a zip tie onj the ponytail of the bag, but then she did something I wasn't too sure about. Not only did she know the bag above the tie, she double-knotted it! She said, "This way, for you to get out, you will need to get past the first knot, but since I double-knotted the plastic bag, that will be impossible, as it is not physically possible to undo the top knot."  Now I was getting a little worried...did she mean that I was to stay in the bag forever? No, she couldn't have meant that! She knew I had to be at work in 4 hours. Now, the fact I had signed a waiver, absolving her of any liability in case i suffocated, or hurt myself, that may not have been the brightest thing I could've done. Since I had been sealing myself in bags since I was young, I kinda knew how much air was inside the sealed plastic bag when she sealed it up. I figured there was about 15 minutes left, and the bag was already getting deflated enough, to where, if I stretched out my arms, the bag would wrap around my arms. I was breathing deeply getting every binhale of that great bag smell! I didn't realize how much the bag had deflated until i stretched out my arms again, in awe of how awesome this was! Holy shit, the bag was mch more deflated than before already! Another 5-7 minutes, and I knew I had to get out, or at least make myself an airhole in the plastic bag.  As I had my arms stretched out, I peered down the bag, and stared in a,azement as the bag would contract at every inhalation, and not inflate when I blew the breath out. I watched thsi happen for what seemed like 4-5 minutes, not realizing the bag was sealing itself tight too me. I did notice her kneeling next too me, watching this all happen, with a broad smile on her face. She was having almost as much fun as I was having! She said, "almost out of air now." I replied, "yeah, about time to get out now. This has been fun." "Oh, I really don't think you'll be going anywhere soon, dear." she said. I looked at her through the haze of the black plastic garbage bag, seeing her devious smile. Did she intend to suffocate me? That is when I informed her of the fact I could get out of this black plastic prison whenever I wanted to. "Go ahead and give it a try then, honey." she said. I started to gather some of the thin filmy plastic bag in my fists and tried to rip/tear the bag open. Wow! This bag WAS strong. I looked deeply at the bag to make sure it was not one of those force-flex bags, and it was not. For being a thin maybe 2 mil plastic, it was proving to be really strong. All this took about 2 minutes now, and she said, "You probably only have about 3 minutes of air in the bag now, honey." "This is my own personal plastic garbage bag i had created especially for this purpose." It is unrippable, untearable, even for a guy your size and strenth!" "All this time you have been trying to get out, you have been breathing, and the bag has continued to vac-seal itself towards you!"  The bag was now sealed up to my abs, and everytime i took a breath, the bag would inch farther up my torso.  Now, I was really getting worried. I started pleading with her to let me out, but she said I was going to suffocate today, and since I signed a waiver, it would be upheld in any court. So she wasn't worried. By this time, the bag had come up to my neck, and was pretty much sealed around my arms now. My breathing was very fast and quick little breaths, as there was not much air left in the bag. "In about 1 minute, you will suffocate, dude!" "You may want to try thrashing around, trying to rip the bag, as every second brings you closer to suffocation now!" The bag was just touching my chin now, and really closing fast, as there was no air left in it. She said, "wait for it! wait for it!" "Almost sealed!" I started to thrash on the floor trying to rip the plastic bag with my powerful legs, and stretch it with my arms, but was having no luck with either! "Hahahahaa, now you're suffocating!" She was jumping while on her knees clapping as she watched me, as I took my last breath and the bag sealed up over my face.  I sat up while sealed inside the plastic garbage bag, and tried getting up to a kneeling position, but this was proving to be quite difficult since the bag was firmly sealed to me. She backed away, and kept telling me to try to get out, that this was awesome for her! I just had a quarter-sized amount of air by my nose now, and inhaled that in. The bag stretched over my face and grew tight. It went into my mouth and tightened around my lips as every single wisp of air was being used now. The bag was sealing up into my eye sockets and up my nose. She held a mirror in front of my face, and said, "Quick, beofre you are unable to see due to the plastic impeding your vision, look how sexy you are as you are suffocating!" I couldn't believe what she was doing! I couldn't breath, and then remembered I had not even whacked off yet. She noticed my arm trying to go down too my shaft, and said, " here honey, let me help you get off before you die." She tried lifting the plastic enough to where i could get my arm down too my crotch. There it is! I started wanking off fast, as I didn't know how much time I had left. She said, "wow, now that IS sexy!" "Beat it off, dude!" "Come on! Hurry up before you suffocate dude!" The bag was stretching extremely tight now, and sealing up in between my fingers now, and was very hard to even move my hand across my member. "Hurry up, you're almost gone!" I couldn't see anymore, as the tightness of the bag cut off my vision, but I could hear still. I really got going even faster, knowing I may not finish before i suffocated. I gave up trying to escape from the bag, and just tried to fisnish my last orgasm now. The bag had sucked in almost too my tonsils now, and she was patting me on my stomach saying she would seal me up in another plastic bag now. That way, no one would ever know she suffocated a person...even though she still had that waiver I signed. I could hear her getting the other bag out and rustling it open. As I was just about to finish, I felt the cool plastic come down over my head. She was sealing me in another plastic garbage bag, even before I was suffocated from the first one! She managed to get the end down too my waist, and picked my butt off the floor and kept pulling the bag down over my feet. The bag I was in made no sound when I moved now, as there was nowhere for it to go, since there was no air left in it. She tied and knotted up the outer bag and said, "thanks for suffocating. I have 3 more guys to suffocate later today. You werre my experiment to find out if the bag would not rip."  I tried to draw in any breaths now, but only got more plastic. The bag was stretched so tightly now, it looked like a second skin, and was completely smooth on my body and my face/head. The remaining air I had in my lungs was burning to come out! I just couldn't hold it any longer, but i knew once I let it out, I would not be able to get anymore. The air came out in one big gasp, and the bag immediately sucked back onto my face. I tried to suck air in but only got black plastic. I lasted only another 10 seconds this way before i suffocated. But the last thing I heard was her saying, "I know even though you cannot breathe any longer, you will not be dead yet. You have just passed out. So, I will just sit her for another hour, and wait for you to try to wake up again. But, you will still be sealed up in the plastic bag, so you won't be alive very long now. Goodbye sir." I suffocated and never even got to bang her! Damn!

2bBound
Unfettered Newbie

RE: sealed tight!

Unread post by 2bBound »

I would love to be in that predicament except towards the end i would be let breath. Good story, i was abel to easily visualize the whole story.

wztalst10
Unfettered Newbie

Re: sealed tight!

Unread post by wztalst10 »

holy hell thats a hot story... would love to be him but not die.rather have it done over and over to me!

Scqrletgeko
Unfettered Newbie

Re: sealed tight!

Unread post by Scqrletgeko »

Hey. I juste love this story^^.
Where Can i find more story like that.