The Enslavement of Marie: Chapters 6 & 7

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
Gospodin
Chair Bound

RE: The Enslavement of Marie: Chapters 6 & 7

Unread post by Gospodin »

Chapter Six: Punishment

Marie followed Angelica dumbly as they walked to lunch. The sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach was held in check only by the severe cinching of her chastity corset. She focused mostly on walking in her high heels, her eyes following the seams in the backs of Angelica's stockings as they sashayed before her.

The pair walked into a local Italian restaurant and were quickly seated in a dim two-person booth. Marie picked idly at her pasta while Angelica spoke. She knew her appetite would be diminished while she was wearing the corset, and reminded herself to take a vitamin when she got home.

"You did a great job during your time there, and you'll find a new job in no time. So you hit a slump at a bad time! You'll bounce back. I know you will!" Angelica cheered her on. Marie simply sighed and took a sip of the martini Angie bought her.

"You just need to get your confidence back. Are you still seeing that confidence therapist I recommended? He did a bangup job helping me bring out my more agressive side when I need it!"

"Yeah, yeah, I bought the DVDs and everything." Marie groaned, "I give it a try now and again, but my control over my life is weakening by the day. I thought I'd found my grasp this morning, but now this happened. It's as though the entire universe is conspiring to keep me off-balance." She tossed back the rest of her drink.

"Look, you just need to spend a day taking long soaking baths and enjoying yourself. Then go out and have some fun! Oh! I know just the thing!" Angie reached into her handbag and pulled out a printed party invitation. "Some friends of mine are throwing a halloween party, and asked me to bring along a girlfriend. You'll meet a lot of new people, and maybe learn a thing or two about people you won't recognize until the midnight unmasking!"

Marie took the envelope, and opened it up to reveal a card listing the place and time, as well as the requirement for an identity-obscuring mask.

"Oh! That reminds me!" Marie looked up nervously as she folded the invitation into her briefcase. "I had a package sent to your place, thinking I could get it at work. When it comes, would you call me?"

Angelica's face changed subtly, her tone suddenly far more suspicious. "Um, what sort of package?"

"Just an envelope with some important items in it. It'll fit in your mailbox, so you don't need to sign for anything. It's just important that I get them back shortly after they arrive."

Angelica simply looked at her plate and wiped her mouth. She stood up and gave Marie a quick peck on the cheek.

"I've got to get back soon, since I've got a double workload now that you're gone. I'll look out for a package, but you have to work on your costume for the party! I'll see you there!"

Marie looked on, puzzled, as Angelica caught the server and paid with her card at the door. Sighing as much as she could in her tight corset, she picked up her things and headed home.

Marie stopped short as she entered her house. On the floor in the entryway was a smartly-wrapped package with a card slipped into the ribbon. She opened it to reveal a card lettered in the familiar bold calligraphy of her tormentor.

Enclosed you will find your halloween costume. You will need to convince Angelica to return your keys before it will fit.

By the way, we did not appreciate you dismantling the corset and chastity before putting them on. Once you enter your bedroom, your punishment will begin.

Marie swallowed hard, noticing the use of the word "we". Was that the royal "we", or are there many people conspiring to abuse her? Her hands shook, and she felt her whole body tense every time she read the word "punishment" on the card.

Deciding that looking at the costume now would only disturb her further, Marie unstrapped and pulled off her shoes and began undressing as she walked toward the bathroom. Once she was down to the chastity corset, she stopped and sat on the edge of the tub. The corset was leather, and water would only cause it to warp and shrink. Damn! Why hadn't she thought of that? It looked like Angie's suggestion would have to mean sponge baths until she could unlock herself.

Shaking visibly, Marie tiptoed toward her bedroom, heart pounding. She nearly jumped when she saw an envelope taped to the door with the word "ORDERS" written on it. Marie whimpered as she opened the card and read her instructions.

You will obey to the letter, or the punishment will be dealt with double the intensity and triple the duration.

1. enter the bedroom and sit down at your makeup table
       2. apply the substance in the white tube to your lips, spreading evenly
       3. put on the trainer gag provided, ensuring that your lips meet up with the gasket
       4. stand and walk to your bed
       5. close the cuffs provided around your ankles, and likewise your wrists
       6. wait for punishment to begin
       7. suffer, slave.

Marie began to sob, the last instruction scaring her in a very real way. Her cinched abdomen made her hyperventilation reach such a state that she had to calm herself if she wanted to keep breathing. Steadying her gasps, Marie reached out a trembling hand and opened the bedroom door.

Inside, she saw that her aunt's old iron bed had been stripped of all sheets, and a sheet of black latex covered the matress. attached to the iron head and footboards were chains leading to rubber-lined steel cuffs. Marie stumbled over to the vanity and sat down, numbly picking up a white tube that said "EPOXY" on it. Spreading it over her lips, she began arranging the trainer straps over her head, tightening buckles and pushing the dildo gag between her lips, ensuring that her mouth touched the gasket at the base.

She looked at herself in the mirror, tears trickling down her stuffed cheeks, the steel O-ring dangling from the front of her gag. Marie bit down on the rubber cock, trying to open her lips to let more air into her compressed lungs, but her lips were glued fast. Panicking, she undid the straps and began tugging and pulling at the gag, crying around the thick phallus.

Recovering her dignity, Marie re-strapped the trainer harness and stumbled toward her bed. She sat on the rubber matress and held up one of the ankle cuffs. It looked as though it used a similar self-ratcheting system that the corset used. She placed it around her left ankle and pressed the halves together, clicking it shut.

She fumbled with it for a few minutes, but was unable to discover by what mechanism she would unlock it again. Even the seams were smooth, as though it had been forged around her ankle. Resigning herself to her fate, Marie ratcheted the other cuff onto her right foot and lay back in the bed. Wincing with each loud metal sound, she finally closed both wrist cuffs.

And she waited.

The sun began to lower in the sky, and the street lamps turned on outside her window. The woman across the alleyway from her had a loud argument with someone on the phone, and a pair of cats fought among the bushes.

Marie flinched at every sudden noise she heard, moaning and whimpering like a baby into her gag. The hours dragged on, and she began to wonder if she hadn't really disabled whatever it was that was meant to punish her. Had her lips not been glued to the penis gag, she would have smiled smugly now and again.

By about ten at night, she remembered that instruction number six was "wait for punishment to begin", and that was precisely what she was doing. The instructions never said how long she would have to wait. The next two hours were an agony of anticipation.

Finally, as the clock sounded midnight, a subtle electric tingling began to tease her nipples beneath the corset. Marie was so startled by the sensation that she thrashed in her chains, the iron bed ringing like a bell as the links rattled against it. Soon, a similar teasing tingle began at her clitoris.

Two minutes into it, Marie was in heaven. Her arousal mounted and grew as the buzzing energy stimulated her erogenous zones. Marie moaned with pleasure into her gag.

The intensity suddenly shot up, and what was once a gentle teasing suddenly became a painful jolt to her sensitive flesh. Marie again thrashed against her chains, a muffled scream seeping through her nostrils and tickling the back of her tongue where it met the tip of the cockgag.

The electricity stopped altogether, and Marie stopped to catch her breath. "Thank god" she thought, "that was horrible, but it's over now. I wonder how I get out of this now..."

She looked around the room, hoping to find some clue as to what she was to do now. As she felt around the bars of her bed, suddenly the teasing sensations began again.

The cycle went on for eight hours: pleasure, pain, rest, pleasure, pain, rest. By the time the sun came up again, Marie was no longer struggling. Her eyes rolled back into her head during the pleasure, squinted shut during the pain, and roamed the room without focusing on anything during the intermissions.

As the morning sun began to shine into the bay window, the telephone rang. After three rings, Marie's answering machine picked up, playing a quick recording of her voice. At the beep, her nipples and clitoris began to tingle again. Her arousal grew once again as she listened to Angelica's voice on her machine.

"Listen, baby, I got your envelope. Give me a call when you want to get them back, and we'll meet up. By the way, I hope you found a good costume for the party!" The answering machine beeped again, and Marie's struggles gained a second wind as she screamed into her glued-on gag, terrified at the thought of how long it would be before she could walk or speak again.

Chapter Seven: Calling for Help

Marie was again in the stone courtyard, her naked body on display for the nobles in attendance. This time she was standing, her ankles chained to rings in the paving stones set a few feet apart. Her wrists were cuffed and tethered by a chain to something high above her head.

The nobles murmured their approval and arousal as a rubber lash snapped at her taut body. The blows came from behind, and stung her arse, pussy, back, and breasts. She tried to moan, but the breath would not come out. Hanging her head, Marie felt the heavy scold's bridle that covered the lower half of her face, the bit pushing down on her tongue.

The blows stoppd for a moment, and a heavy hand began to massage and caress her sensitive parts. The soothing manipulations caused her to relax some, and she looked up at the sedan chair. Its occupant was still hidden in shadow, but Marie could just make out that her legs were crossed. Yes, it seemed to be a woman, since the tip of a high-heeled platform boot poked out into the light just a little. Marie squinted, and the lash began to lay its biting kisses on her tortured body once more.

Click.
Click.
Click.
Click.

At first Marie did not recognize the sound, but when she rolled over on the mattress to investigate its source, she quickly understood. Her shackles had snapped open. In a few seconds, she shook them off of her ankles and wrists, and sat up in the bed.

Freedom... Choices! The endless punishment and pleasure of the previous evening had distorted her sense of time so severely that it took her several minutes of concentration and stretching to fully grasp that she was no longer bound and tortured. She had nearly forgotten how it felt to have options or control.

The possibilities ran through her mind. Would she just get dressed and walk out of the house? She looked to the mass of rubber and leather in her closet and remembered that her everyday wardrobe had vanished. Finally would she get that orgasm she had craved for all night? Marie squeezed her legs together and felt her abused clit throb slightly. She wasn't sure she could manage that at this point, although her need had not disappeared. Besides, she'd need to get out of the chastity corset first, and to do that she'd have to call Angie.

Marie growled in frustration around her gag, suddenly very aware of its filling presence at the back of her tongue and the insides of her cheeks. With a huge nasal sigh she lifted herself from the latex bed, almost chuckling at the odd "mmmmffffgggnnnn" sounds she made.

Her eyes fell on the strange note: "Suffer". She realized that she had fulfilled all her tasks to the letter, that one included. A tingling chill went down her spine as she realized how obediently she had submitted herself to the ordeal. She felt something in her gut that wasn't quite fear, wasn't quite anticipation, and had a strong glow of arousal.

Oh how she longed for that day in the hot tub Angie had suggested! Her poor nipples and clit ached for the soothing bath! Marie undid the straps of the head harness and spat the foul penis gag out. Or rather, tried to.

She pushed as hard as she could with her tongue until her lips felt torn and painful. Stepping over with her jelly-weak legs, she took a long look at herself in the mirror. The trainer straps hung down from her mouth like a bundle of bizarre black leather spaghetti. She looked terrible, a complete mess. During her struggles, the straps had welded themselves deep into her face and across her forehead. Her hair was sticky, sweaty. "Gosh," Marie thought to herself, "Good thing Angie did not see me like this." She brushed her hair the best she could and tried in vain to peel off the gag. When she had peeled enough of her lips skin to make it bleed at the middle of the lower lip, she finally gave up.

An sms then! Yes of course, that would work! Angelica had to be on her way to work right now. Marie did her best to make it sound urgent.

Come by my place immediately, I need your help! Bring those keys I sent you! -m

Reluctantly, Marie redid the harness straps about her head, deciding it would look a bit less gruesome. "Still," she realized, "How embarrassing to have her enter and discover me in this state!" She decided that it was still better than not getting out of the disgusting corset. She longed for a shower.

Then her mind fell on the package again. How could she have forgotten? Her mind had wandered to it again and again over that endless night! In no time at all she had torn the wrapping off and discovered the gleaming catsuit within. Taking it out of the box, she discovered that it truly was a cat-suit. Marie felt her crotch getting warm in spite of the night's long torment.

What beautiful patterns and special items! The suit had built-in boots formed like cats paws. Marie felt through the fabric and discovered that her feet would be forced into a very steep curving arch once they were forced into the sheaths. Short white fur sprouted at the shoulders and ran down the spine--and down the tail!

Marie gave the tail a squeeze and felt the inflated rubber give, growing longer. Suspiciously she felt into the suit and found her worst guess to be confirmed. The tail would be held up or horizontal by an inflatable butt plug, and the tail was the pump. She touched her back opening and already felt sorry for it.

There was a wonderful silver belt attached to the suit with pockets she could not open, there were gloves with very realistic chrome claws, and a heavy duty zip ran from the tail right up to the throat and into a hidden flap. An eyelet would allow her to padlock the zipper up there.

Marie's cell phone gave the short beep for incoming messages.

Be at your place in 10. Do you ever answer your phone?

Marie scrambled upstairs and closed the bedroom door. She shoved the suit into the lowest drawer, the one where only days ago her beautiful collection of cashmere sweaters had been stored. The thought of them gave a sting to her heart, and she realized that under no circumstances could she meet Angie in this attire. But what did she have to cover herself?

From the corner of her eye, Marie spotted a yellow dressing gown hanging from a hook on her bathroom door. It would have to do! She quickly grabbed it and flung it over her shoulders, unconsciously relishing the wonderful cool touch of latex on her bare skin.

Before she could inspect it longer, the doorbell rang. Marie checked the clock and saw that 5 minutes at the most had passed. What if it was one of the neighbors? She tied the rubber sashcord in a quick knot as she rushed to the door. As she reached the entrance hallway, she noticed that the gown hardly concealed anything! It was made entirely of transparent latex, and where it pressed against her skin or the corset, everything beneath it was clearly visible.

As she was panicking, trying to think of what to do, the doorbell rang urgently several times. Marie made an inquisitive "Mmmm?" sound, and heard Angies voice in reply.

"Are you all right in there, sweetie?" What a relief it was to hear her friend's familiar voice!

Marie mmmpfffed a silly reply and opened the door.

Gospodin
Chair Bound

Unread post by Gospodin »

Since I was late with 4 and 5, I decided to post 6 and 7 a little early.

And thank you for all your encouraging feedback! (although I'm open to criticism as well!)

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

Nice!  I really have no complaints here!