The Enslavement of Marie: Chapters 4 & 5

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
Gospodin
Chair Bound

RE: The Enslavement of Marie: Chapters 4 & 5

Unread post by Gospodin »

Chapter Four: Scold's Locksmiths

Waking early the next morning, Marie mused over her dreams the night before. The images and emotions seemed as real to her as they had been while she dreamt them. Stirring in her black satin sheets, she realized that she was hopelessly tangled.

"Did I tuck myself in so tightly as this?" she mused, working her way out of the snug wrapping with great effort, "It's like a coccoon...and I guess that would make me a butterfly!" Marie finally worked her thighs out of the worst of it, and stood up, stretching before her closet mirror.

"Oh no, a black butterfly..." Marie's heart quickened as she realized she still wore the black rubber underwear, and nothing else. "No wonder I was so tangled in it! I didn't even put on a nightgown! What is wrong with me lately?"

Marie sighed and looked down at her dresser, forgetting her attire once again as she spotted the locksmith's card. Had Angelica really given it to her, or was that just part of the dream? Marie picked up the card and ran her hands over the fine calligraphy. Marie had never been to a locksmith before, as she always had her keys made at the hardware store.

Feeling nervous and more than a little frightened about the whole thing, Marie picked up the phone to ask Angie if she knew anything about it. She dressed quickly while it rang, and was idly tying her blouse closed when Angelica's answering machine kicked in. She left a quick hello and hung up.

"Well, I suppose I ought to just check out the place, and see if there are any answers." Marie sighed and threw on an overcoat, stepping out the door.

In the subway station, Marie realized she was getting a lot of long stares. Looking down, she saw that she had not chosen her wardrobe very wisely. Beneath the open overcoat she wore her old red and green checkered school girl mini-skirt, which had been barely decent when her legs were still a few inches shorter. Stacked-heel mary-janes accented shiny black stockings that ended just at the hem of her skirt, and she could feel the garter belt's straps beneath the skirt as she instinctively covered her thighs with her hands.

Finally, she saw that she had put on an old faded white blouse with gold buttons, which might have been all right if she hadn't popped off the top two buttons and tied the bottom ends into a knot above her pierced navel. She saw the glint of the silver ring in a window reflection, and that made her further aware of the black outline of her rubber brassiere.

"Whore!" spat out a smartly-dressed old lady across the aisle. She had muttered it only faintly, but Marie caught her gaze long enough to realize that the old hag was sizing her up and down.

"Miss Applebee!" Marie gasped, recognizing the governess and manners instructor from her old boarding school. She was a stickler for posture and presentation, and Marie noticed for the first time that her perfectly straight back looked to be the product of some very strict stays.

The scowl on Applebee's face softened slightly as she squinted to make out the face on the exhibitionist tart she had just insulted. Marie saw her stop approaching, and huddled in her coat as she turned away from the old woman. Memories of posture exercises and figure training and dietary plans surfaced with a shudder.

"Maria! What's become of you?" the question followed Marie out of the train just as the doors slammed shut. Marie felt her face burn, knowing her ears and cheeks were bright red. Flushed... like an orgasm, she thought. And yes, her loins were responding to the humiliation, making her begin to crave another orgasm. She turned quickly to look at the seat where Applebee sat, and saw only an old lady knitting yarn quietly in a rapidly departing train.

Casting her eyes down, Marie tried to make sense of the vision as she walked to Merrywidow Lane. It was an old alleyway, built before trains and automobiles had entered the city. It still had cobblestones in the road, and many of the buildings facing it were made of brick and dirty stone. A single clover-leaf shaped key pointed the way down into the basement of building 7, leading to Scold's Locksmiths.

Scold was old-fashioned as well, but in a different way from Miss Applebee. A bushy white moustache made a good effort to compensate for his balding head, and it hid the corners of his ironic smile. He was tall and had muscular arms with bare pits. He wore a dark green shirt, with a dark brown leather apron hanging over his chest and belly, reaching down to his knees.

Marie shut the wooden-framed glass door, making a keychain hanging from its knob clink with an ominous steel sound.

"Yes my dear, and how can I help you?" Scold asked, seemingly taking no notice of Marie's outfit.

"Er... Yes, um, I was given this card, and..."

"--ah yes, and you wish to collect your package. Of course, Marie. One moment, please." He reached into a bottom drawer and pulled out an elegant flat gift box, the sort that would hold a fine jeweled necklace. He set it on the countertop, and Marie realized that it had her name set into the lid in bronze. Marie balked.

"You'll find that we personalize everything here, but rest assured that customer records are kept in the utmost confidence. Your tastes are exquisite, my dear, but we shall not disclose them to anyone." He ran his hand over the lid gently as he spoke, and when he finished he set his mouth in a knowing smile that did not falter.

"Ah.. Er, have we met?" Marie was searching. She had come seeking answers, but more questions kept presenting themselves.

"No madam, I assure you." Did he just say madam with a hint of sarcasm? "I received a photograph with this order so that I could be sure to deliver to the correct customer. I must say you make a fine model, Marie. Your clothing was daring, yet exhillarating, and your pose was something I'd wager you'll never see most supermodels try!"

Marie swallowed. She saw in his eyes that he meant it. She tried to think of when she ever posed for a sexy photo, or how her image could have reached this gentle brute of a locksmith.

"Who gave you this photo?" Marie tried to hide her fear in a tone of indignant anger.

"My dear, as I have already explained, our customer records are kept in strict confidence. The order permitted me to let you know of the photo's existence, but all other information about it is kept locked in a safe that not even a master locksmith could open without the appropriate key. The only thing I will give you is this. Please, follow me."

Mr. Scold led Marie into a back part of the shop, opening a heavy black velvet curtain and revealing a rack along one wall with a collection of silver, grey and black metal items. The function of most escaped Marie, but she was certain she recognized several pairs of handcuffs, and the chains were plain enough.

Scold ushered her to a seat in front of a small magnifying mirror and set the box before her.

"Now I want to explain this item to you before you try it on." Scold said as Marie's trembling fingers fumbled with the clasp. A wonderful rounded matte silver necklace lay on red velvet. The inside lined with black fur, less than half an inch high. It was forged out of two halves, hinged together at the front, the open ends hollow on the left and equpped with a pin on the right side.

Marie tried the hinge between her hands and the pin slid smoothly into the hole with ease. She moved it in and out a few more times thinking of the last time she had had smooth sex and felt the rubber fingers against her clitoris as she squirmed on her stool.

She held it to her throat, and was just about to bring the ends together when she felt Mr. Scold's heavy hand on the back of her neck.

"Think carefully, my pretty girl, if you really want to do this. The pin from the clasp is made of a very special material, and it will swell when it approaches human body temperature. The other end of the clasp has a series of ringed crevices in the catch, which the pin will swell into. Your own warmth will seal it onto you, until it becomes cold again!"

Marie shivered at the thought of her own chilly death unlocking the clasp, and tested the fit of the choker one half at a time. It fit perfectly, like it was made for her and her alone. She wondered at how Scold had aquired her measurements, especially given her unusually long and thin neck. She knew better than to ask, though, knowing she'd receive another lecture on customer privacy.

"Also, I would draw your attention to the engraved letters on the front of the piece." Marie was spellbound by the collar, looking closely in the mirror. Letters? What letters? She felt around it, and thought she could feel an A over the hinge in the front center, but could only make it out if she looked closely.

Marie sat bolt upright in bed again, moaning as she realized she was still wearing the black latex briefs and bra, the teasing rubber ticklers turning her moan into a slightly different variety. She gasped as she saw the collar sealed firmly about her graceful throat. She rushed to the mirror to get a look at her new permanent jewelry. Now, in the dim light, she could see the letters more clearly. Left of the A there were a S and an L, right of it followed an V and an E.

Chapter Five: A Clever Form of Resistance

Marie was stunned when she finally put the five letters together. "Who would dare do this to me?" she wondered in horror. Fussing in the mirror, she consoled herself with the observation that the letters were only visible when one was looking really close. Marie also remembered that she still had two or three nice silk scarves that would hide it perfectly.

With a little edge -- like the feeling you have when a new but welcome acquaintance decides to leave your party early -- Marie quickly took off the rubber underwear and instantly missed the nubs pressing against her tits and crotch. She washed and went to bed naked -- feeling strangely naughty despite her previous bedtime attire-- and wrapped herself into her black satin bed sheets. She fell sound asleep as soon as her head touched the pillow.

In her dreams, she was naked in the courtyard again, chained to an iron ring in the center square. She felt the heavy steel links trail from the collar she knew that she herself had locked on. Looking up at the nobles before her, she swooned at their derisive glares and snyde catcalls. In the center of the crowd sat their leige, again hidden in the shadow of the large sedan chair.

Marie squinted, the shifting gleam of polished latex making it difficult to focus on the imposing ruler's features. Slowly, yet firmly, a black-gloved hand pointed a long leather riding crop to the ground in front of Marie. Looking down, she saw that a silver tray rested in front of her knees. Reaching down, she picked up a pair of wicked-looking pliers from the platter.

She raised her head once more, only to see the crop inches from her face, pointing down at her bosom. In thrall, she brought the tool to her left breast and fitted it over the nipple. She felt the nobles pinching and squeezing her all over, leaving no flesh unprodded, and began to slowly squeeze the device she held.

When she woke up, Marie sensed that something was very wrong. She shifted a bit in her satin wrapping and suddenly felt a painful tug on her nipples. Aching, she dug herself out of the tangled sheets and discovered that she was wearing a pair of clover-style nipple clamps, connected with a short chain. She angrily pulled them off with one quick jerk and tossed them into a bedroom corner. Marie doubled over in pain as the blood suddenly returned to the tender flesh. As quickly as she could, Marie jumped up and put them back on, wailing in humiliation.

With eyes still wet, she got up to get ready for work. The rather small and elegant clamps decorated her nipples, and the chain jingled as she moved. She reached into a drawer to grab some underwear, only to find another change: the drawer was filled to the rim with the most unbelievable collection of gags. Dozens of them, all shapes, styles and colors. Playfully, she picked a penis gag mounted on a rectangle plate just bigger than her mouth and sucked it in, pressing the plate against her lips. Marie's loins warmed immediately, and her hand wandered down toward her pussy when she realized that she had to leave soon. She opened the next drawer -- to find a ridiculous collection of hoods, masks, blindfolds and several items she could not even identify.

----

Marie stepped back in shock, still massaging her sore nipples around the clamps. Someone was toying with her, she realized. She had been in a state of arousal and confusion for several days now, and everything that happened to her had been carefully timed and placed to throw her off guard.

Marie searched her room thoroughly now, determined to overcome the feeling of helplessness she felt. Whoever was doing this wanted to break her, and the only way to resist was to calm down and think things out. So far her tormentor had used humiliation and arousal to shake her. If she could just fight those two feelings, she could keep her wits about her and investigate.

Marie flipped through her closet, recognizing only about a third of what was inside as hers. She had no bras and no panties aside from the rubber pair she had taken off last night. All of the bustiers in the closet were half-cup, and all the blouses were tight and sheer and the skirts short and bouncy.

Finally she spotted a trunk in the back of the closet that had not been there before. Opening it revealed a leather-and-chrome corset and thong, with diagonal breast cups, shoulder straps and adjustable fasteners. Laying the items out on her bed, she saw that the thong had twin plugs and the bra cups had furry disks over the nipples. A little prying with a screwdriver popped the disks out, and the plugs unscrewed with little effort.

Satisfied that it could not tease her, Marie pulled the thong about her waist. She realized quickly that the metal buckles had round keyholes on them, like a bike lock. This was a chastity belt.

"Well well," Marie grinned to herself. "I could do with a few days of chastity now, so that I can focus on my work!" She snapped the belt closed and patted the chrome panel over her mound, then set the keys aside for a moment.

The corset was a complicated device, and Marie soon realized that she would need to cinch herself down by at least four inches before it would buckle closed. The front piece spooned in at the stomach, and the rear lacings were designed to cinch it just long enough that the hooks and clasps at the edges could fasten.

Marie held it to her front, and felt the chain of the nipple clamps press into her chest. Arousal, humiliation, and now pain, she realized.

Marie looked at the clock by her bedside. She would definitely miss her first train, but she could get in reasonably on time if she hurried. Reaching into a drawer she pulled out some tiny rubber bands from when she had worn a dental retainer. They were designed to tug her jaw into a position that would improve her bite, but they were just the right size to keep constant pressure around her nipples.

She slowly pulled off the left clamp and began sliding the little rings around her stiff teat, the pressure slowly easing the pain. Satisfied that it worked, she quickly yanked off the other clamp and banded her right nipple.

Rushing now, she threaded the laces into the back of the corset and stepped into it from above. Standing on tiptoe, she hooked the loop over a plant hook in the ceiling and began to squat, using her own weight to cinch the device. She had not worn a corset in years, but the memories soon began to drift back.

She exhaled and leaned against the lacings again and again, her waist constricting down by three, then four, now four and a half inches. Just as she was about to give up, she heard a single metallic "clink" sound. Straining, she lifted her feet off the floor and let all the clasps fasten with a staccato clickety-clack.

Red faced and gasping, Marie knelt and ran her hands about her nipped waist, feeling a familiar luxurious pride at her delicious curves. She knew that she would soon get used to breathing differently and using her hips and knees to bend over instead of her waist. She undid the lacings and stuffed them in the box.

Picking up the keys she began to muse over what to do with them. If she left them in the house, whoever it was could just use them to unlock the belt and corset. If she gave them to someone, how could she know that that person wasn't responsible for all that was happening to her?

Marie figured she needed a few days to investigate things with a clear head. The US postal service was slow, but reliable, making it a perfect temporary keeper of her chastity. Marie decided to take no chances, and addressed an envelope to Angie, figuring that it would take a little extra time to get the keys back from her.

Another look at the clock reminded Marie that she would be late for work if she didn't dress quickly. She pulled on a pair of thigh-high seamed black stockings and attached them to the garters hanging from her corset. A red knee-length a-line skirt and a low-cut sheer white silk blouse went over her leather and metal undergarments. To hide the black and silver bra cups and straps of her corset, she pulled on a black double-breasted jacket that hugged her nipped waist perfectly. A red scarf covered her collar neatly.

Satisfied with her modesty despite the cleavage created by her corset and revealed by her blouse and jacket, she slipped her feet into a pair of 4" patent leather heels and buckled the ankle straps as best she could with her stiff waist. Tossing on an overcoat, she grabbed her briefcase and minced her way to the train station as quickly as she could, the envelope clutched in her hand.

Red-faced and out of breath, she staggered into the office and stopped short. There, sitting on her desk as if waiting for her, was Joe. Angie was sitting in her chair, eyes downcast, fidgeting with the cord to her telephone. Joe had a smug, self-satisfied look on his face, and he leered at Marie as she set her suitcase down.

"You're late." he snapped, "The boss wanted to do this himself, but since you weren't here, I'm supposed to deliver the message." Joe held out a letter printed on company letterhead, signed in blue ink.

"It's no secret that there have been cutbacks recently. This company is going through hard times, and we can't afford any dead weight. From now on it's only A+ players in here. Your work has been suffering lately, Marie. You've been distracted, and we just can't afford to keep you on any longer."

"Joe! That was unnecessary!" Angelica snapped.

Joe grinned at her, and turned back to look Marie straight in the eye as she read over her severance letter. "You'll get one month's severance pay, and you can finish out the next week. You'll still be in the company health plan if you want to keep paying, and you'll have access to job counseling if you need it."

Marie looked desperately into Angie's eyes, hoping to see that it was some sort of joke. Angelica simply turned her chair around and hung her head in her hands.

Joe pushed past Marie on his way out of the cubicle, "Of course, babe, I'm always here for you." He chuckled as he walked back to his office.

Marie sat down at her desk, stunned. A month's pay would help cover the American property taxes on her Aunt's home, but it couldn't last forever. She needed to find a new job, and that might take up the time she needed to investigate her intruder.

She thought back to the confidence counseling she had been going to. She tried to imagine the stronger, more confident side of her personality and what it would do in this situation.

"C'mon honey, let's go out for lunch." Angelica snapped Marie out of her daze, and she realized that she had been daydreaming for at least an hour.

"Sure. Yes, yes. Of course." Marie cleared her throat and stood up, straightening her skirt.

Angelica smiled weakly and tried to improve her friend's spirits, "By the way, I love the new wardrobe! Those shoes are dead sexy. Where did you get them?"

Gospodin
Chair Bound

Unread post by Gospodin »

Sorry for the delay in posting! Here's two more chapters, and I hope to find time to post again on Monday.

tiedash
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by tiedash »

Wow Gospodin, this is turning into an exquisite tale. Now that Marie is wearing a chastity belt, I wonder how long it will be before she is given the release that she craves.Now that our heroine has time on her hands, I'm interested to see how this goes.The mystery person in the background has certainly got my attention!!  The way he/she is referenced to only now and then sends a little shiver up my spine and makes me half think  "am I being watched?"Can't wait for the next part!!!tiedash38680.4499189815

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

Very cool!  Looking forward to the next part!

Dr X
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Dr X »

i predict that she was doing it to herself all along. Kinda like fightclub