Jessie’s story Chpt 2

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
Guests
Tightly Hogtied

RE: Jessie’s story Chpt 2

Unread post by Guests »

Thanks for the encouragement guys. I'm actually having a ball writing this one. --Be careful what you wish for. TinaCD43! Jessie’s story- Pt. 2
The trip took ages, with her lying face down on the floor of the van, being rolled back and forth. Every time they hit a bump, she banged her head on the floor. As she moved around, the lead pulled on her collar, making breathing more difficult. He’d even thrown a heavy blanket over her, a hot itchy thing, which smelt of horses & grease. She struggled against the ropes to no avail. Not an ounce of give & the knots were nowhere to be found. She wriggled around, arching her back, trying desperately to get free.Eventually they stopped & she heard voices. Trying to make some sort of noise around the gag, with the collar cutting off her air was almost impossible. The blanket also helped to muffle any cry she could utter, and to make matters worse, he’d turned the stereo on! Another short trip and the van stopped, the motor was shut off and she heard him open the door. ‘I hope that wasn’t too uncomfortable for you’ he said, uncovering her. Was that a note of concern in his voice? Up til now, he’d been as casual as if he was transporting livestock.Perhaps if she put on a pathetic act, with some tears he might have second thoughts. Maybe it was just some sort of sick joke- he couldn’t really be taking her overseas? She turned her face toward him, and tried to make intelligible sounds. If only she could get him to take the gag out- maybe she would be able to talk sense into him. God, it was so frustrating, not being able to speak! The lead was unhooked, & her legs untied- it was good to stretch out again. Still blindfolded, she was dragged out and stood upright. She could hear seagulls & what sounded like forklifts & trucks.‘Come on my sweet’ he ordered, pulling on the lead in a no-nonsense manner. ‘We’ve got to get you packed up ready for transit. The ship leaves in less than an hour.’A cold chill ran through her. Her heels echoed once again, as she wobbled along behind him, on her stiff legs. She was more frightened than she’d ever been in her life & was desperate to pee. The sound of a door opening and closing behind her, and she was in a warm room. It felt like carpet under her feet and she could no longer hear the forklifts. The blindfold was removed and she saw the face of her captor in the bright light. Blinking and screwing her eyes up, she saw he looked OK- no film star looks, but tall and fairly good-looking. Not the weirdo she’d imagined while hog-tied in the back of the van. He looked strong and competent and didn’t seem to have an ounce of humor in his eyes. By then she was hopping on one leg, bending over with the urgency to urinate. Smiling, he said ‘does little slave girl need to go pee-pee?’ Ignoring the humiliating put-down, she nodded desperately. Ushered through another door, her face burnt with shame as her skirt was lifted up, and her panties pulled down. He took them right off, remarking that ‘you won’t be needing them again.’
He went out and closed the door, leaving her gagged and still tied, in a utilitarian bathroom. All thoughts of modesty went out the window as she hurried over to the nearest convenience and plopped down on it, trying to keep her skirt up.Things didn’t seem quite so bad afterwards. She could almost breathe normally again. Managing to clean herself up a bit, she wasted no time in standing and pulling her skirt down as much as she could.The door opened- ‘Finished are we? Let’s get you out of those clothes first, and into something more comfortable.’ Trying to evade him, she almost slipped over. He looked at her like a parent whose child was acting up. ‘When you’ve quite finished?’

She thought of kicking her shoes off, for better balance, but realised she’d be worse off in her stockinged feet. She could easily fall and knock her head against the wall or worse. Better to just go along with the guy and hope he didn’t become antagonised.Clipping the lead on again, he led her out to the carpeted room. She followed meekly, her head down, feeling the cool air between her legs. With a start she realised he hadn't touched her in a sexual way yet. That was creepy. As if reading her thoughts, he sat in a chair and pulled her down to her knees in front of him. ‘You can take your shoes off now’ he said, pulling her towards him.‘I’m going to give you your first choice my sweet. Either you can oral sex on me until I’m satisfied, or you can go straight in the box still wearing that gag. I’ll give you a drink of water after you’ve satisfied me- you’ll be in that box for a long time.’ She glanced over at a plain wooden packing crate, with ‘Australia- Top Load Only’ stencilled on it. Her stomach flipped- this was one of her darkest fantasies.  That was the scariest thing about all this- she’d been communicating with the guy for years, he knew stuff about her no one else knew. Even her worst fears. He went on as if he was talking about the weather- ‘Now I don’t want to force you to do anything you don’t want to do. You’re perfectly free to go straight in there right now if you’d rather?’The smug git! What a choice. ‘Do you choose the devil or the deep blue sea?’ ‘The frying pan or the fire?’
If only someone would burst in the room- the Police or Interpol maybe. The idea of being boxed up was something to dream about when she was in control of the situation. This was more of a nightmare, too frightening to contemplate. It must be a dream, things like this only happened on TV. He placed his hand against her head and looked into her eyes. ‘I’m not going to hurt you Jessie, I promise. I could have just taken you to the car park and raped and strangled you by now. I want us to be together always.’ ‘Always…’ she thought with a sick feeling. ‘Oh God.’ As the feeling of hopelessness swept over her, she bowed her head and closed her eyes. It was the way he said it- he was dead set. The reality of the situation hit her, as if for the first time. Something melted inside her, her whole body felt hot and flushed. She was a prisoner, never to see the real world again. With the fear and hopelessness, came a strange feeling of relief. It was something she’d never felt before- her mind became detached from her body, and floated around like a leaf in the wind. Everything seemed clearer- she could feel her heart beating and her breathing slowed. Her awareness seemed to increase dramatically and the ropes seemed to caress her wrists. She noticed that the ropes rendering her helpless hadn't loosened at all since she’d been first tied. She still had feeling in her hands, and the tie still felt tight and unyielding, not cutting into her skin. At that moment she became one with her own fantasies. For a moment she felt safe, her destiny  in someone else’s hands. ‘Well, my sweet’ he said, with a smile ‘what’s it to be?’ In answer, she moved towards him. There was nothing to be gained by fighting. It made more sense to go along with him, and wait for her chance. Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad, it was kinda nice to be so well tied, and the collar and lead felt good. Even the gag strapped deep in her mouth felt snug and effective. He unbuckled it, giving her a chance to swallow and catch her breath. ‘You have permission to ask one question’ he told her, ‘not start a conversation.’‘Please let me go’ she begged- ‘I’ll do what you want, but please let me go home afterwards.’
‘Let you go? I’ve only just acquired you’ he replied incredulously. ‘Now keep quiet-you have your first task to perform.’ He leaned forward & unbuttoned her blouse and carefully opened it. As her lacy bra was revealed, he whistled appreciatively. ‘You look real nice Jessie- I just love your sexy underwear. It’ll be such a shame to take it all off.’  As she shivered in anticipation, pulling uselessly at her bound wrists, he slid her blouse off her shoulders and began to caress her naked skin. tojo

dodgerfan
Strict Strappado

Unread post by dodgerfan »

Your story just gets better outstanding Can't wait for next chapter

cagedsgt
Strict Strappado

Unread post by cagedsgt »

Ok you have our attention, waiting hopefully patiently for the rest, but please don't make us wait too long. cagedsgt

Guests
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Guests »

Just for that you can wait til next week! tojo

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

Cool!  You obviously have talent with descriptions and emotions.  Keep it up!

sweetlisa
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by sweetlisa »

But I wanted penguins in the story.

sweetlisa
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by sweetlisa »

Just kiddin TOJO,,,,your story is awesome so far.

J.M.
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by J.M. »

Very nice tojo, the story has excellent descriptions and flow. Keep it up.

tiedash
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by tiedash »

[quote="tojo"]Just for that you can wait til next week!  [/quote] You are jesting of course!tiedash....

Guests
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Guests »

[quote="tiedash"][quote="tojo"] Just for that you can wait til next week!  [/quote] You are jesting of course!tiedash....[/quote] Oh- you don't know me very well TD!tojo

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

I readed both the chapers just now. Excellent
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!