Jessie’s story

Post your story here to be critiqued and praised.
Guests
Tightly Hogtied

RE: Jessie’s story

Unread post by Guests »

I wrote this for someone special who continues to inspire me. I'm on the 5th chapter, it'll probably be around 6 chaps all up. May she never be released....Jessie’s story- Pt. 1Tuesday, 8 November 2005It had been another long day. Jessie screwed her tired eyes shut, fingers still resting on the keyboard. She had an idea for another story in the back of her mind, but had been too busy to write one word. It was well past her usual finishing time & her work was almost done. There was no one left in the office- the coast was finally clear. Opening her secret folder, she brought up a new document & started typing.The cares of the day washed away as she drifted into her special place. A place without deadlines, criticism or boring, endless work.In twenty minutes, she’d gotten the first page done, enough to take home and get her teeth into.
Popping a floppy disc into the computer, she hit save & waited for the familiar grinding noise to stop. Another minute & she’d be out of the office & on her way to the train station.Leaning back in her chair, she stretched, & closed her tired eyes again. What a day! Just one damn thing after another. ‘I suppose that’s the price you pay for being efficient & dependable.’She sensed, rather than saw a flicker of movement behind her. Suddenly, a gloved hand was forcing a large rubber ball between her jaws. Panicking, she reached up to grab the wrists of the unknown attacker. His grip was like iron. Without any leverage, she was unable to stop the straps being buckled tightly behind her head. Catching a glimpse of a black balaklava as she fought to break free, she felt her arms twisted up behind her back and lashed together. In a matter of moments she’d gone from a sophisticated secretary to a helpless heroine, just like in her stories!

As the inevitable blindfold cut off her sight, the thought flashed through her head. ‘It couldn’t be HIM, surely. He’s in Australia for god’s sake.’‘What the fuck are you doing?’ she tried to say. ‘I wasn’t serious, you goddamn weirdo!’He heard a garbled scream as he pulled her to her feet. ‘Don’t worry little slave girl’ he murmured into her ear ‘you don’t have to worry about a thing anymore. I’m going to take you far, far away from all this- no more fog and rain for you, my sweet.’A sense of unreality hit her- she was being taken away from her life, her friends, and the country she’d grown up in. To a far off land with some guy who knew her darkest fantasies. The question she was asking herself- if it was a nightmare too horrible to contemplate, why was she so excited? She was led out of the office, by a lead & collar he’d thoughtfully fitted. She staggered along in her high heels, trying to keep her balance without her arms. Taken down to the underground car park, she heard the echo of her shoes clicking against the concrete walls. Thankfully, her uncertain walk ended, & she was pushed into the back of a van, and quickly hogtied, face down on the carpet. The lead was clipped to a ring on the wall, & she heard the door slide closed & then slam.The asshole was talking to her again, over the noise of the motor. ‘Don’t worry, my sweet, we’ll have you on the ship in about half an hour.’ tojo 

tiedash
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by tiedash »

What an excellent little teaser ..... more please Tojo!!!tiedash....

Guests
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Guests »

Glad you like it TD- It wasn't written for everyone to see, but here it is, there's more to come....tojo

tina_cd43
Chair Bound

Unread post by tina_cd43 »

tojo That got me hot and I'm a crossdresser. I would love something like that to happen to me.

dodgerfan
Strict Strappado

Unread post by dodgerfan »

Great start can't wait to read the rest of the story

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

Interesting!  I'm looking forward to the rest!